Graphical APPS replacement

Someone emailed me to tell me my icon choose utility wasn't working.
Shucks.

Anyway, I finally got around to making an APPS replacement using the
internal rom calls to get any user added items in the APPS menu.  So
there is now a new command in the library called IAPPS that will
display an icon form of the APPS menu, as well as any user added
programs in the STAT menu, NSOLVE menu, or FINANCE menu.

I'd like to make some nice little icons to put in there to make it into
a true replacement, and possibly change/expand the order and content of
the standard APPS menu, but I am fresh out of ideas.  If you have
interest in giving some thoughts on this, download the library and give
me some feedback (or even create a few grobs if possible)

http://www.pssllc.com/iconchoose.zip

TW

0
timwessman (73)
10/14/2006 7:16:45 PM
comp.sys.hp48 9763 articles. 0 followers. fbarbaise (60) is leader. Post Follow

Hello TW,

this  isn't actually a reply totoyr subject.

I've been away from my hp49g+ and this newsgroup for a while.

However, if I'm not wrong, I remember that you were developing an
interesting SD card manager.

How is this project, anyway?

Do you already have something to test?

tace care

Rui

TW wrote:
> Someone emailed me to tell me my icon choose utility wasn't working.
> Shucks.
>
> Anyway, I finally got around to making an APPS replacement using the
> internal rom calls to get any user added items in the APPS menu.  So
> there is now a new command in the library called IAPPS that will
> display an icon form of the APPS menu, as well as any user added
> programs in the STAT menu, NSOLVE menu, or FINANCE menu.
>
> I'd like to make some nice little icons to put in there to make it into
> a true replacement, and possibly change/expand the order and content of
> the standard APPS menu, but I am fresh out of ideas.  If you have
> interest in giving some thoughts on this, download the library and give
> me some feedback (or even create a few grobs if possible)
>
> http://www.pssllc.com/iconchoose.zip
>
> TW

0
RMX