Holzer Method - multi Degree of Freedom Systems

Hi

I'm a newbie to programmable/graphical calculator.

I have tried to find a program for the 49G+ to determine the mode shapes and
natural frequencies of a torsional system (a shaft elasticity, with 'n'
rotors providing inertia)

I am curious to know if there are any programmes available for the
calculator for such dynamic problems.

Thanks for all help in advance.
Andrew

1
Andrew
6/9/2005 3:13:55 AM
comp.sys.hp48 9750 articles. 0 followers. fbarbaise (60) is leader. Post Follow

"Andrew" <its_my_theory@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I'm a newbie to programmable/graphical calculator.
>

> I have tried to find a program for the 49G+ to determine the mode shapes
> and natural frequencies of a torsional system (a shaft elasticity, with
> 'n' rotors providing inertia)
>
> I am curious to know if there are any programmes available for the
> calculator for such dynamic problems.

Maybe from www.hpcalc.org (49G series ; Science and Engineering)
either Civil or Structural ENG
?
VPN

0
VPN
6/9/2005 6:25:57 AM
"Andrew" <its_my_theory@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I have tried to find a program for the 49G+ to determine the mode shapes
> and natural frequencies of a torsional system (a shaft elasticity, with
> 'n' rotors providing inertia)
>
> I am curious to know if there are any programmes available for the
> calculator for such dynamic problems.
If you're interested I have a program ... It's sort of rough but it gets the
job done.

0
Anthony
6/10/2005 2:54:02 AM
Hi thanks for the reply.

I was going to post the tabular form hoping for some guidance on how to
program it for the 49G+

If you don't mind i'd like to give your program a try :)

thanks
Andrew

>> I am curious to know if there are any programmes available for the
>> calculator for such dynamic problems.
> If you're interested I have a program ... It's sort of rough but it gets
> the job done.

0
Andrew
6/10/2005 3:14:39 AM
"Anthony Garcia" <agarcia658@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> "Andrew" <its_my_theory@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> I have tried to find a program for the 49G+ to determine the mode shapes
>> and natural frequencies of a torsional system (a shaft elasticity, with
>> 'n' rotors providing inertia)
>>
>> I am curious to know if there are any programmes available for the
>> calculator for such dynamic problems.
> If you're interested I have a program ... It's sort of rough but it gets
> the job done.
I can send the files in zip format but I will need a valid email from you.

0
Anthony