HPGCC: error: stdio.h: No such file or directory

why my hpgcc doesn't "see" my standard c libraries?

I have m$ VS 2003 and dev c++ instaled .
So the libs are here for shure

thanks

Rui

0
ruimaximo (18)
3/8/2006 12:27:10 AM
comp.sys.hp48 9763 articles. 1 followers. fbarbaise (60) is leader. Post Follow

I suggest you look at the examples installed in your "examples"
directory.  While they have tried to follow ANSI C in most things,
there are some differences.  For example, there is no <stdio.h>.
Instead it is <hpstdio.h>.  These are found in the "include" directory.

Spend about 45 mintues looking at all the examples included with the
installation and you will find that it is quite easy.  Some are
outdated, but all will compile and work.

However, trying to link libraries written for one system into a
completely different system seems a little silly to me. . .

TW

0
timwessman
3/8/2006 1:04:00 AM
# include <hpgcc49.h> is the only thing you need to use hpgcc. All
headers are automatically included there.

Claudio

0
Claudio
3/8/2006 5:14:00 PM