looking for manual for D'Zign Surveying Pac

I recently purchased a used HP48SX calculator which was bundled with
the D'Zign Surveying Pac from a local surveyor that left the surveying
business. The bundle did not include any manuals. I purchased the
HT48SX manuals from Amazon and attempted to locate manuals for the
D'Zign Surveying Pac. I contacted www.softwarebydzign.com but have yet
to hear from them. Would you know where I can obtain a copy of the
user/operation manual for the D'Zign Surveying Pac?

I appreciate any help you may offer. Thank you. --  Justin
0
justinkuo
7/13/2009 4:58:21 AM
comp.sys.hp48 9721 articles. 11 followers. fbarbaise (60) is leader. Post Follow

On Jul 13, 12:58=A0am, justinkuo <jus...@jkuo.org> wrote:
> I recently purchased a used HP48SX calculator which was bundled with
> the D'Zign Surveying Pac from a local surveyor that left the surveying
> business. The bundle did not include any manuals. I purchased the
> HT48SX manuals from Amazon and attempted to locate manuals for the
> D'Zign Surveying Pac. I contactedwww.softwarebydzign.combut have yet
> to hear from them. Would you know where I can obtain a copy of the
> user/operation manual for the D'Zign Surveying Pac?
>
> I appreciate any help you may offer. Thank you. -- =A0Justin

Justin,

I used D'Zign's Surveying Pac for many years and found it to be
very useful. I'm sure you could give them a phone call and they
would sell you a copy of the user's manual. If not, I could help
you via email.

Mark
0
PremiumBlend

Looking for a special kind of arrow
Dear All I would like to have something like an "underbracketed_right_arrow". Is is possible? Thank you a lot in advance! Paul Paul Smith wrote: > I would like to have something like an "underbracketed_right_arrow". Is > is possible? The Comprehensive LaTeX Symbol List shows how to define an \underbracket macro. You can then apply that macro to, say, \longrightarrow. -- Scott >> I would like to have something like an "underbracketed_right_arrow". >> Is is possible? > > > The Comprehensive LaTeX Symbol List shows how to defi...

Look at this
www.magicoz.com Hello, what's your link about C++? I think there is a more Cool one: http://winend.com or http://winend.com/s.htm?f=3Dmagicoz Input your name. Very Cool! "new =D0=B4=B5=C0=A3=BA " > www.magicoz.com ...

looking for a DB library for block devices
I am looking for a DB library which allows using a block device directly as the data store (index and data both). The basic things I see that would be needed over using a regular file would be recognition (e.g. not refusing to use it because it is a device), and managing the space under device context (e.g. understands that the size is fixed and/or where it can start using data blocks as the data expands). While my need won't exceed 2 gigabytes, I would hope a library exists that can well exceed it (other applications may come along). It will also need to work in a way where a single wr...

Need Service manual Sony PCG-384L (aka VGN-FZ140N)
Title pretty much says it all. I am looking for a service manual for a Sony PCG-384L (which apparently is also known as a VGN-FZ140N) Anyone have a source? ...

Issue with Servant look up in TAO
Hello ... Am working on a multi threaded application using TAO on the server side and jacorb on the ui end. The application creates and returns, to each user connecting to it, a new CORBA reference/ corba object of the same type( this reference is private in the sense that it is not advertised and is returned via a call on some other corba reference/object ). What i am observing is , that when the multiple users invoke a same call on the corba reference that they are holding, more than one user ends up getting the same servant. This we came to know as the application has code which...

[News] A Look at Ulteo, Virtual GNU/Linux

deconstruction look
I want to take a photo and have half of it look real and then it gradually fades out to a more and more pixel look where only some floating pixels remain on the other half. So the effect is the pixels are coming together to form the photo image. I've seen things like this in some advertising and would like to be able to do this. Any ideas. I've looked on the net for deconstructed actions or even photos and came up short. Thanks ...

<plug> Looking to buy N4000
I am looking to buy a small e3000 N4000 server. I need a one way. Can be a 220 or 330 anything. Must have a HP LTU that I can transfer Bob Sigworth Bay Pointe Technology 800-746-1420 ext. 235 * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * Bob Sigworth wrote: > I am looking to buy a small e3000 N4000 server. I need a one way. Can be > a 220 or 330 anything. > > Must have a HP LTU that I can transfer > > Bob Sigworth > Bay Pointe Technology > 800-746-14...

All what you are looking for and much more
urmania http://urmania.ipbfree.com/ application | movies | games | mp3 | ebooks ...

Availables : More that 3500 Solutions manuals and Test Banks (Part 1)
List of Solutions Manuals _________________________ contact me to : mattosbw1@gmail.com mattosbw1(at)gmail.com NOTE : "THIS SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR : CHINA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, IRAQ, IRAN, PHILIPPINES, NORTH KOREA, NEPAL, BANGLADESH, SRI LANKA, MALDIVES & BHUTAN". If your wanted solutions manual is not in this list, also can ask me if is available (They are some only). Then if you need solutions manual only contact me by email. This same "list of titles" of texts with availables solutions manual is for download from : rapidshare.com/file...

Manually fix the T0, T1 and TX in a SAIF file.
Hi, all: In my gate-level simulation without SDF, specifically for power analysis, Verilog-XL uses the built-in delay in each gate, which means 1ns...but the levels of some paths are bigger than my clock rate... In my simulation I doubled the clock period...but the toggle rate will half... If I write a script to divide all the "DURATION", TC0, TC1, and TX by half, will it work correctly? Thanks. By the way does the "-scale " in the read_saif have anything to do with the `timescale in my simulation? People told me he used -scale 1 and -scale 10 but g...

Looking for Power/Crimson era goodies
I am in need of guts/skins/misc for Power440 RE and Crimson RE and Elan systems. While this is a hobby for me I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for these items and the closer you are to LA, CA, the better - I may be able to pick up bulkier items. Keyboards Power Cables Mice Plastic Skins Drive Sleds Boards RAM etc. thanks in advance ...

Looking for Developers
I have started a new Linux distro and I am looking for developers that would like to join. Please visit my website for more information www.skinnykid.com. Please feel free to contact me by email or on the forums on the website, any comments about the project good or bad are welcome. William Ray Barker wrote: > I have started a new Linux distro and I am looking for developers that > would like to join. Please visit my website for more information > www.skinnykid.com. Please feel free to contact me by email or on the forums > on the website, any comments about the project go...

Looking for the antonym for enhancement
Perhaps it is time for the users of the newsgroup (newsers) to enhance their vocabularies a bit. I'll add a few sentences to a few quotes from dictionaries and thesauri in an effort to augment our discussions. Sometimes it is really hard to find the right word. Just what is the opposite of an enhancement? This is not so easy without using vulgarity it would seem, because the word enhancement carries with it a presupposition that the subject is already good and getting better. Just saying that is not an enhancement is not enough. =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=...

Looking for local SQA jobs...
.... I haven't job searched since early 2002. What are the best web souices to search for jobs these days? Are they still networking, LinkedIn, Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder, etc.? Thank you in advance. :) -- "Even the wishes of a small ant reach heaven." --Japanese /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / If crediting, then use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link. ( ) Chop ANT from its address if e-mailing privat...

looking for programming competitions
Hi, I'm looking for interesting programming challenges where i can go head to head with other programmers in some competition to compare skills. Things like compact code, fast code, AI problem solving, let AI bots fight in an AI environment. Are there such competitions out there (with or without actual prizes)? I googled for them but couldn't find anything useful. But i'm sure they exist. If anybody could provide links to some, i would really appreciate it. Rick D. www.topcoder.com definitely the biggest competition out there. On 24/06/2005 16:28, Rick D. wrote: > Hi,...

Looking for a file
I need file bin.2.2.jar from directory C:\Oracle_inst\OracleDeveloperSuite10gDisk1_1\Disk1\stage\Components\oracle.designer.cmnde61\9.0.4.2.12\1\DataFiles I extracted file OracleDeveloperSuite10gDisk1.exe (installation file for Oracle Developer Suite 10g for Windows) and file was corupted. Can anyone send this file to E-mail miran.kopmajer@eurosplet.si Thanks,M ...

solutions manual and test bank at cheap, discount price, contact directly at discountsmtb(at)hotmail(dot)com #2
Dear All Students,=20 Now you can get solutions manual and test bank for all subjects at very Cha= rming Discount, just for students, file will be sent within few hours after= payment.=20 =20 CONTACT directly at: discountsmtb(at)hotmail(dot)com=20 Below is my selective title list: if your required title is not there, do c= ontact me directly at: discountsmtb(at)hotmail(dot)com I will try t= o get it instructor manual for Marketing Management 2e Philip Kotler Kevin Keller Ma= iread Brady Torben Hansen Instructor manual with test bank for Marriages, Families, and Re...

Looking for a page (URL)
That shows the life cycle of Apple products. Thinking of a new Mac Book Air. I have used this page before but can't seem to find it now. Thanks for any help. On 8/25/12 10:37 AM, in article jy-DF29B4.13373325082012@news.eternal-september.org, "John Young" <jy@scallawags.net> wrote: > That shows the life cycle of Apple products. Thinking of a new Mac Book > Air. I have used this page before but can't seem to find it now. > Thanks for any help. Is this what you are looking for? <http://buyersguide.macrumors.com> -- * cc was unable t...

Why doesn't ri look into ancestor classes to find help?
Hello, This has flummoxed me quite a bit in using ri for finding method docs. Why doesn't this work? ri Hash#map (ruby 1.8.2, ruby 1.9.0 (2005-01-09)) RDoc should have all the required info it needs to walk up the ancestors, since it knows the superclass of the class, and the modules mixed in. So when there isn't a hit, it should go up in the hierarchy instead of saying "Nothing known about Hash#map" and giving up. A little persistence, that is all I ask. -- Ilmari Heikkinen ...

We are looking for Dialogic:
We are looking to buy used/refurbished/overstock Dialogic cards. Please send a list of what you have. Steve www.ibuywireless.com www.2keane.com DM/V600B-2T1 Dialogic Buy list! DM/V2400A Dialogic Buy list! DM/V480A-2T1 Dialogic Buy list! DM/V600A-2E1 Dialogic Telephony DM/V480-4T1 Dialogic Buy list! DM/V600-4E1 Dialogic Buy list! DM/V960-4T1 Dialogic Buy list! DM/V1200-4E1 Dialogic Buy list! DM/V960A-4T1 Dialogic Buy list! DM/V1200A-4E1 Dialogic Buy list! DM/V2400A-PCI Dialogic Buy list! DM/V1200-4E1CPCI Dialogic Buy list! DM/V...

Looking for a Nucleus SDK
Hello, I have a CS7808 based hardware which is preloaded with Nucleus and Oregan TV Interactor. Can I find a Nucleus SDK or some technical information about Nucleus somewhere so that I can load my own programs ? Thanks, Sebastien Check the following website: http://www.acceleratedtechnology.com/ BR Andy "Sebastien" <sebastien.b.n0spamplz@removeme.swissinfo.org> wrote in message news:4155e686$0$725$8fcfb975@news.wanadoo.fr... > Hello, > I have a CS7808 based hardware which is preloaded with Nucleus and Oregan TV > Interactor. Can I find a Nucleus SDK or some technical...

Complete Solution Manuals to textbooks ONLY $9.50
Instructor Solutions - All Complete Even/Odd Solutions to All Chapters except where noted MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Analytical Mechanics, 7th Edition, by Fowels, Cassiday Design of Analysis of Experiments, 6th Edition, Montgomery Design of Machinery, 3rd Ed by Robert L. Norton Dynamics of Mechanical Systems by C.T.F. Ross Engineering Fluids Mechanics 8th Edition by Crowe Finite Element Techniques in Structural Mechanics by Ross Fluid Mechanics - 5th Edition by Frank M. White Fluid Mechanics with Engineering Applications, 10th Edition, by Finnemore Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics, 5th Ed. by Muns...

Need advice.... looking for laptop!
Getting divorced, buying my own place... I do a lot of writing!!!! So, I'm looking for something flexible and I need a laptop. I want something new that I won't outgrow. Watching DVD's is essential, as is having a large 17 inch display for my aging eyes. I'd also be interested in burning DVD's. Can anyone suggest anything? Brian Chamberlin wrote: > > Getting divorced, buying my own place... I do a lot of writing!!!! > So, I'm looking for something flexible and I need a laptop. I want > something new that I won't outgrow. Watching DVD's is esse...

Looking for trainings? Look here ...
Proudly we hereby present our new course catalogue 2005. The new course catalogue does contain various trainings like MVS, VM, VSE, Tivoli, SAN, AIX, pSeries and other trainings. Very recently we sold a HACMP clustering software course together wit an AIX 5L administration training. See our website www.wvte.nl where you can find the course catalogue 2005. If you are interested in one of our trainings or want to know more about some trainings, please contact us via e-mail or mobile telephone number +31-6-51153791. If you can't find the training in our brochure: no problem! P...