looking for manual for D'Zign Surveying Pac

I recently purchased a used HP48SX calculator which was bundled with
the D'Zign Surveying Pac from a local surveyor that left the surveying
business. The bundle did not include any manuals. I purchased the
HT48SX manuals from Amazon and attempted to locate manuals for the
D'Zign Surveying Pac. I contacted www.softwarebydzign.com but have yet
to hear from them. Would you know where I can obtain a copy of the
user/operation manual for the D'Zign Surveying Pac?

I appreciate any help you may offer. Thank you. --  Justin
0
justinkuo
7/13/2009 4:58:21 AM
comp.sys.hp48 9757 articles. 0 followers. fbarbaise (60) is leader. Post Follow

On Jul 13, 12:58=A0am, justinkuo <jus...@jkuo.org> wrote:
> I recently purchased a used HP48SX calculator which was bundled with
> the D'Zign Surveying Pac from a local surveyor that left the surveying
> business. The bundle did not include any manuals. I purchased the
> HT48SX manuals from Amazon and attempted to locate manuals for the
> D'Zign Surveying Pac. I contactedwww.softwarebydzign.combut have yet
> to hear from them. Would you know where I can obtain a copy of the
> user/operation manual for the D'Zign Surveying Pac?
>
> I appreciate any help you may offer. Thank you. -- =A0Justin

Justin,

I used D'Zign's Surveying Pac for many years and found it to be
very useful. I'm sure you could give them a phone call and they
would sell you a copy of the user's manual. If not, I could help
you via email.

Mark
0
PremiumBlend