looking for manual for D'Zign Surveying Pac

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

I recently purchased a used HP48SX calculator which was bundled with
the D'Zign Surveying Pac from a local surveyor that left the surveying
business. The bundle did not include any manuals. I purchased the
HT48SX manuals from Amazon and attempted to locate manuals for the
D'Zign Surveying Pac. I contacted www.softwarebydzign.com but have yet
to hear from them. Would you know where I can obtain a copy of the
user/operation manual for the D'Zign Surveying Pac?

I appreciate any help you may offer. Thank you. --  Justin
0
Reply justinkuo 7/13/2009 4:58:21 AM

See related articles to this posting

On Jul 13, 12:58=A0am, justinkuo <jus...@jkuo.org> wrote:
> I recently purchased a used HP48SX calculator which was bundled with
> the D'Zign Surveying Pac from a local surveyor that left the surveying
> business. The bundle did not include any manuals. I purchased the
> HT48SX manuals from Amazon and attempted to locate manuals for the
> D'Zign Surveying Pac. I contactedwww.softwarebydzign.combut have yet
> to hear from them. Would you know where I can obtain a copy of the
> user/operation manual for the D'Zign Surveying Pac?
>
> I appreciate any help you may offer. Thank you. -- =A0Justin

Justin,

I used D'Zign's Surveying Pac for many years and found it to be
very useful. I'm sure you could give them a phone call and they
would sell you a copy of the user's manual. If not, I could help
you via email.

Mark
0
Reply PremiumBlend 7/13/2009 4:45:40 PM
comp.sys.hp48 9633 articles. 10 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

looking for manual for D'Zign Surveying Pac
I recently purchased a used HP48SX calculator which was bundled with the D'Zign Surveying Pac from a local surveyor that left the surveying business. The bundle did not include any manuals. I purchased the HT48SX manuals from Amazon and attempted to locate manuals for the D'Zign Surveying Pac. I contacted www.softwarebydzign.com but have yet to hear from them. Would you know where I can obtain a copy of the user/operation manual for the D'Zign Surveying Pac? I appreciate any help you may offer. Thank you. -- Justin On Jul 13, 12:58=A0am, justinkuo <jus...@jkuo.org> wrote: ...

Looking for advice and/or manual
Hi I just got an old P1 given to me and I want to get it running. It seems to need a reformat. When I start it, it goes to a screen that has Vectra on a coloured background. I am looking also for a manual for the board and looked at HP as its an HP board (with no success) Maybe someone here can help me. The board is D3830-60003 made by HP The date is 2000. Help if you can please. Truthseeker wrote: > Hi > I just got an old P1 given to me and I want to get it running. It > seems to need a reformat. When I start it, it goes to a screen that > has Vectra on a coloured background. &...

Looking for Software and Manuals
Does anyone have and can scan in / d64 the software and manual that came with the VCM-64 Voice Command Module by Eng manufacturing?? I am also looking for the software (if any) and manual that came with the Microlog Air 1 cartridge for the C64. I will be getting these soon but need the software and manual for them. If you have any leads on where to find them or can help, Please let me know. Thanks Leo -- Check out my auction for Gameboy Advance SP Headphone adapters. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3057921817 Im looking for Commodore Cartridges! Got any? Check out my ...

Looking for technical manuals
Hello folks, I am looking for some technical manuals that provides I/O, video, etc.. programming for m68k-based Macintosh family (Mac 128K, Mac 512K, Mac SE, Mac Plus, Mac II, etc...). Thanks! Tim In article <34qdnTkB5-4VD6XanZ2dnUVZ_o6dnZ2d@comcast.com>, "Tim Stark" <fsword7@nospam-comcast.net> wrote: > Hello folks, > > I am looking for some technical manuals that provides I/O, video, etc.. > programming for m68k-based Macintosh family (Mac 128K, Mac 512K, Mac SE, Mac > Plus, Mac II, etc...). > > Thanks! > Tim F...

looking for an old manual
if anyone has a copy of the apl\360: operators manual (author is lathwell), i'd appreciate a copy. as i recall, it's quite small so it should be easy to copy. i searched the net for a while, but i couldn't find it. thanks, mike mkrmkr@gmail.com wrote: > if anyone has a copy of the > apl\360: operators manual (author is lathwell), > i'd appreciate a copy. as i recall, it's quite > small so it should be easy to copy. i searched > the net for a while, but i couldn't find it. > > thanks, > mike There is a remote chance that ...

Are you looking for HP3000 manuals
I have many years of HP3000 manuals dating back to the 1980's. all the way to the 90's. If there are specific manuals that anyone is interested in please let me know. If there are no takers they will all meet the same fate as the HP3000 itself. In the trash they go If you have a manual in mind let me know soon Thanks Joe * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * ...

Looking for HP manual
Can someone provide me with the web site for HP manuals ? Thanks, Chuck Trites --------------------------------- Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site! * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * Hello Chuck, Is: http://www.docs.hp.com/ what you are looking for? Regards, James Hofmeister Email: <first>.<last>@hp.com Hewlett Packard - Global Solutions Engineering (WTEC) P.S. My Ideals are my own, not necessarily my employ...

looking for 130xe manual
I am looking for a 130xe manual. Any links to a PDF version? Do you have an extra hard copy laying around? Let me know. Thanks, Todd "kaos116" <kaos116@comcast.net> wrote in message news:XbOdnXWT6qvIpQnanZ2dnUVZ_sGvnZ2d@comcast.com... >I am looking for a 130xe manual. Any links to a PDF version? Do you have an >extra hard copy laying around? Let me know. > > Thanks, > > Todd You might want to try the Bill Kendrick new person faq. I don't believe much of a manual came with the 130XE. http://www.sonic.net:80/~nbs/new_and_emu.h...

Matrix looking for a manual writer
Hi, Yup, a paid position, all the info here : http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/announcement.asp?id=10 Greetz, Eddy Sterckx "Giftzwerg" <giftzwerg999@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:MPG.26700e17e52b74af98999b@localhost... > In article <3019d7c8-86dd-41ed-8ee8- > 43e66cd6930c@a2g2000prd.googlegroups.com>, dave@panthergames.com says... > >> > Yup, a paid position, all the info here : >> > >> > http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/announcement.asp?id=10 >> > >> > Greetz, >> >...

Looking for DOS Toolkit manuals
I've become interested in retro-computing, and have started fooling around with Catakig. (I still have my old //c in the basement, and a huge stack of Nibble magazines.) I'd like to get back into programming, and have found disk images with the development utilities I used to use - Boston Window and Edasm (DOS 3.3 versions). However, I can't find the manual, and I'm worried that it was thrown away. I'm not having any luck finding it online, either. Does anyone know where a copy is, or at least a cheat sheet of commands? -- Joe Claffey ...

Looking for HP48SX user manuals
Hi, Just be given a HP48SX without any manual. The 4 basics ops I can do :-) but I would like to go further. Any idea where I could download pdf manuals, or buy them, even heavily used, or any other suggestion ? Regards, Herve, Paris, France Herv�Chappe wrote: > Hi, > Just be given a HP48SX without any manual. The 4 basics ops I can do :-) > but I would like to go further. Any idea where I could download pdf > manuals, or buy them, even heavily used, or any other suggestion ? > Regards, > Herve, Paris, France Search back through the archives on google, the manuals are ava...

Looking for Manuals 48SX Software
I'm looking for Manuals (PDF Downloads ?)for HP48SX Software. - Sparcom Mechanical Engineering Pac - HP 82211A Solve Equation Library - Finance Rom Card Ver. 2.02_B 9438 English 48-803 (Sesco ?) For the HP-48 manuals: User guide: http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=3937 Advanced manual: http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=6036 These manuals are for the HP-48 G series, but for the HP-48 S series, it's almost the same. The Advanced manual contains also the references of the EQLIB but nothing about the Periodic Table. You can also easily get some manuals of the HP-48sx and EQLIB on...

Looking for VWS programming manual
Hello, I'm looking for a VWS (UIS ?) programming manual. May be someone with a deep cave can still have one. Bookreader or pdf scan would be great. TIA. On 10 apr, 19:49, rejoc <re...@anonymous.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I'm looking for a VWS (UIS ?) programming manual. May be someone with a > deep cave can still have one. Bookreader or pdf scan would be great. > > TIA. From memory (which gets older :) VWS came with VMS up to V4.7. The VAXstation 2000 user manual only addresses the end-user IIRC, no programming information. I will check that ...

Looking for manual to start NTP
Hi all folks, Debian - unstable. I have # apt-get install ntp installed # cat /etc/ntp.conf only found an empty file. # /etc/init.d/ntp-simple start Starting NTP server: ntpd. # man ntp no printout Kindly advise where can I find relevant manual to config 'ntp' and get it to work. TIA B.R. Stephen Liu On 2004-01-22, Stephen Liu <satimis@icare.com.hk> wrote: > Debian - unstable. > > I have > # apt-get install ntp > installed The 'ntp' package does not include ntpd. You need to install either the ntp-simple package (if you're not running a loc...

Hi I am looking for a manual of UNIX
Any have the link of the webpage? thanks Please emailme the link dios696@iespana.es In article <PQbZa.11$tM6.481@nn1-lan0.avantel.net.mx>, HackUser <dios696@iespana.es> wrote: >Any have the link of the webpage? thanks >Please emailme the link dios696@iespana.es There are lots of books you can buy. http://www.ora.com Chuck Demas -- Eat Healthy | _ _ | Nothing would be done at all, Stay Fit | @ @ | If a man waited to do it so well, Die Anyway | v | That no one could find fault with it. demas@theworld.com | \___/ | http:/...

Looking for good survey tools
hi I am looking for freeware/shareware survey tools which I could use with my Java app [JBoss app server]. Are there any tools that I could download? ...

Looking for older Fortran manuals
Hello everyone, I'm looking for older Fortran manuals, something like VAX Fortran released when VMS 7.x or 6.x was new. I've made lengthy searches on HP website, but wasn't able to find anything older than the latest HP Fortran for Itanium and Alpha processors, neither on "official" pages nor fiddling with URLs :-) Any pointer to such manuals in PDF would be much appreciated. I do know that almost everything can be found on newer manuals, but I do want the older ones. I'm specifically looking for VAX related manuals, not Itanium or Alpha, for hobbyist training purpo...

Looking for: manuals for basic compilers
I finally found Beagle Basic compiler, it has a decent manual with information about internals... Does anyone have manuals for: einstein compiler TASC compiler Hayden Compiler ??? On 7/14/12 11:50 AM, in article 1fdc4be7-fd65-4797-aa10-081180c11e5e@googlegroups.com, "aiiadict@gmail.com" <aiiadict@gmail.com> wrote: > I finally found Beagle Basic compiler, it has a decent > manual with information about internals... > > Does anyone have manuals for: > > einstein compiler > TASC compiler > Hayden Compiler > > >...

looking for 4000T user manual
Hi all, As subject line says, since I now have a tower would be nice to have the manual too, also a service manual if possible. Thanks, Wendell ...

Looking for manuals on ARM assembler.
I'm looking for manuals from which I can learn ARM asm. Prefferably of Acorn vintage and not concentrating on the newer ARM CPUs. I am going to be embedding asm from within BASIC, so fancy Windows cross- assembler environments aren't going to help me much. Looking forward to your assistance... Gazza <usenet@garethlock.com> wrote: > I'm looking for manuals from which I can learn ARM asm. Prefferably of > Acorn vintage and not concentrating on the newer ARM CPUs. I am going > to be embedding asm from within BASIC, so fancy Windows cross- > assembler environments...

looking for 1025 printer manual
Hello, I just got a 1025 printer without a manual and I can't find any user info for it anywhere. Does anyone know where a scanned manual can be found or at least the control codes that the printer uses? TIA. Ralph RED wrote: > > Hello, > > I just got a 1025 printer without a manual and I can't find any user info > for it anywhere. Does anyone know where a scanned manual can be found or at > least the control codes that the printer uses? TIA. > I am *not* sure about the manual, but you can order printer ribbons for this printer (it is th...

Looking for the newbie
A couple of weeks ago, I read about a newbe that just got his first 3000 of ebay - go figure. He seemed to be having a lot of fun with this new beast and I say a couple of people giving hima hand. Well I just cleaned a lot of crap out of the back, and came across a few dupicates of system management, operations, nmmgr, and some other basic manuals that he might be interested in, all for the cost of shipping. I so hate throwing anything out... Anybody know or remember who this was? * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://r...

looking for website with game manuals
i am looking for a website that has pdf manuals for many games. i visited it a couple weeks ago and forgot to bookmark it and it's not in my history list either. now it's driving me crazy trying to find it again Art Weingardner <artg@softhome.net> wrote in news:jsecov8ojgpp8qamc9uok60g3qumpgg1lm@4ax.com: > i am looking for a website that has pdf manuals for many games. i > visited it a couple weeks ago and forgot to bookmark it and it's not > in my history list either. now it's driving me crazy trying to find it > again > Quite a few her...

5.1 Looking for Manual
I have a paid version of Eudora 5.1 and need the manual that goes with it. Anyone able to point me to where I can get this? Also, what version will my registration work for 5.2? Thanks "iplom�" <iplom@hotmail.com> wrote: >I have a paid version of Eudora 5.1 and need the manual that goes with it. > >Anyone able to point me to where I can get this? > >Also, what version will my registration work for 5.2? This page will provide some information. http://www.eudora.com/email/docs/index.html Old version manuals are probably no longer availa...