Sparcom Mathematics Pac, Sparcom Business Pac for HP 48SX / HP 48GX

Hi,

I wanted to inform you about the availability of two ROM cards for HP 48 SX / HP 48 GX series.

They are :
(a) Sparcom Mathematics Reference Pac. Condition : Excellent + User Guide in mint condition included.
(b) Sparcom Business Pac : Condition : Excellent + User Guide in mint condition included.
[the last one is a finance pac more powerful than the HP 12c, 17Bii financial calculators]

Should you be interested, the links follows,

(a) http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271198967120
(b) http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271198987901

Thank you.
0
flyingtoad2010
5/1/2013 7:56:27 AM
comp.sys.hp48 9763 articles. 1 followers. fbarbaise (60) is leader. Post Follow

Sparcom Mechanical Engineering Pac for HP 48SX
Does anyone hear know of this card will work with a HP 48GX? Chris wrote: > Does anyone hear know of this card will work with a HP 48GX? It does with me. I'm running verion R. Defender wrote: > Chris wrote: > > Does anyone hear know of this card will work with a HP 48GX? > > It does with me. I'm running version R. correction: what works : vectoranalysis, steamtables and the econ command, what doesn't work: constants lib, reference lib, resume solving, equation lib, thermocouples Defender wrote: > Defender wrote: > > Chris wrote: > > >...

Hp 48GX or Hp 48SX which one ....
which one of these should I buy ? give me ya opinion In article <1111391111.701210.292000@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, "concrete_jungle" <transdeco@softhome.net> wrote: > which one of these should I buy ? give me ya opinion The GX has a bunch of things that the SX lacks, so if the costs are the same the GX is preferable. If the GX costs a lot more than the SX, then what you are going to use it for becomes important. "concrete_jungle" <transdeco@softhome.net> wrote in message news:1111391111.701210.292000@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... ...

Can HP-48SX/HP-48GX ROM be updated?
I'm sorry if this had been asked many times before in this newsgroup, but, since I've not been following the group closely in the past, I'll ask anyway. Can the ROM in the 48SX or 48GX be updated? If so, would some kind person please point me the way? Thanks, John Hi, the real HP-48 machines don't have flash, they have real ROM, which can't be updated by normal means. Raymond "John Nguyen" <jdn502@bellsouth.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:I3a2f.1061$Ls.121@bignews2.bellsouth.net... > I'm sorry if this had been asked many times before in ...

HP 49G or HP 48GX?
-- -------------------------------- Sent from pine, yes that pine... Both are old, nut the 49G has internal Faslh for permanent storage 49G "Joel Snape" <jdsnape@catra.homeunix.net> wrote in message news:slrneroteb.ndi.jdsnape@localhost.localdomain... > > > -- > -------------------------------- > Sent from pine, yes that pine... > Thanks for your opinion, I think I will go for the HP49G Does anyone know of any good infomation on how to build a serial lead? I have only been able to find snippits of infomation. I was thinking of a complete howto k...

HP 49g or HP 48gx
I am an HP 48gx owner, and now I have oportunity to swop it for HP 49g(non plus). I know that 48gx has equation library and good keyboard. 49g is newly and has more memory, but it has rubber keyboard. Is it worthy to swop? "Beto" <beto_z_o.Borra_Esto@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:33dk7kF3tv77jU1@individual.net... > Marijan wrote: >> I am an HP 48gx owner, and now I have oportunity to swop it for HP >> 49g(non >> plus). >> I know that 48gx has equation library and good keyboard. 49g is newly and >> has more >> memory, but it has ...

For Sale: HP 48GX, Sparcom Math*Pro, and Many Accessories
I've decided to bid farewell to my trusty 48GX. It's in great shape and includes many accessories that existing 48GX owners might find very valuable. The unit is up for auction and can be bid on here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3093795042&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1 Mirrored details can be found here: http://marine.dnsalias.com:8080/hp48gx.html Thanks for looking. Happy bidding! ...

Who has the Sparcom Math Pac?
Hi, since days I try to get my Sparcom Math Pac to work but when I insert a ram or rom card in slot 2 and start the program it crashes. I found out that the version I have (v2.3) is said to have several bugs. Has anyone a newer version of the Math Pac (e.g. v2.5) that he could send me by email? Perhaps I can help you out with newer versions of my rom cards. Just write me an email. Thanks. Volker Really nobody out there who has a newer Version of the Math Pac? I have a 1992 version for my HP48SX, I don't know what version, it also has the book from Academic press by John F. Holland. ...

Astech Hardcase for HP 32SII, HP 42S, HP 22S, HP 32S, HP 17BII, PIONEER SERIES
Just got some brand new Astech Industries hardcases. Email iqbal@tstt.net.tt for further information. Ideal hardcase for protecting your pioneer series calculator. ...

HP 38G HP 39G HP 40G
Ho una calcolatrice HP 40G ma non riesco a trovare i programmi che mi servono. Uso qualche programma della HP 38G che converto per la HP 39/40G Avete programmi per statistica e matematica? Come posso inserire dei file di testo nella calcolatrice? Grazie Per risposte in privato TOGLIQUESTOcezanne76@tiscali.itTOGLIQUESTO ...

HP 38G HP 39G HP 40G
Ho una calcolatrice HP 40G ma non riesco a trovare i programmi che mi servono. Uso qualche programma della HP 38G che converto per la HP 39/40G Avete programmi per statistica e matematica? Come posso inserire dei file di testo nella calcolatrice? Grazie Per risposte in privato TOGLIQUESTOcezanne76@tiscali.itTOGLIQUESTO ...

HP 38G, HP 39G, HP 40G and HP 49G Pinout Question...
Hi there, Can anyone please tell me if the HP 38G, HP 39G, HP 40G and HP 49G (not G+) have the same pinout? Also do they all use the same ten pin double row connector, 2mm headers? Also if yes above, do any other HP calculators have the same pinouts as above? Thanx. Therese wrote: > Can anyone please tell me if the HP 38G, HP 39G, HP 40G and HP 49G (not G+) > have the same pinout? Also do they all use the same ten pin double row > connector, 2mm headers? I know these calculators have the same hardware (apart from memory), then they have the same pinout. I know at least ...

HP 38G HP 39G HP 40G
Ho una calcolatrice HP 40G ma non riesco a trovare i programmi che mi servono. Uso qualche programma della HP 38G che converto per la HP 39/40G Avete programmi per statistica e matematica? Come posso inserire dei file di testo nella calcolatrice? Grazie Per risposte in privato TOGLIQUESTOcezanne76@tiscali.itTOGLIQUESTO ...

HP-49G, HP-49G+, HP-42S
Hmm.... Back when I was an engineering undergrad (1989) I purchased an HP-42S calculator. That calculator quickly became indispensible to me. Without it all my engineering homework and exams would have been much harder. To this day I still use it as my primary calculator. With the leather carrying case I purchased for it back then the calculator has remained in pristine condition save for a little dust now and then. I decided about a year ago to purchase the HP-49G because I honestly thought that HP was getting out of the calculator business forever and it had been over ten years since ...

HP 38G HP 39G HP 40G
Ho una calcolatrice HP 40G ma non riesco a trovare i programmi che mi servono. Uso qualche programma della HP 38G che converto per la HP 39/40G Avete programmi per statistica e matematica? Come posso inserire dei file di testo nella calcolatrice? Grazie Per risposte in privato TOGLIQUESTOcezanne76@tiscali.itTOGLIQUESTO ...

HP 48SX & HP 28S for Sale
For more informations, see the ebay pages : http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7571117228&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7571121003&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 ...

Problem while performing StretchBlt on HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050
Our application uses Windows GDI library to perform rendering and display of data/output onto the devices such as Screen and Printer. While I am trying to print the data onto a series of printers (HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050) I am facing a typical problem. Explaination ------------------ 1. Appropriate DC for the intended device is created [Printer DC created for a selected printer in this case] 2. The data is displayed onto the identified position onto the DC The details of data (fields) to be displayed and their position onto the DC is calculated before the prin...

Problem while performing StretchBlt on HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050
Our application uses Windows GDI library to perform rendering and display of data/output onto the devices such as Screen and Printer. While I am trying to print the data onto a series of printers (HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050) I am facing a typical problem. Explaination ------------------ 1. Appropriate DC for the intended device is created [Printer DC created for a selected printer in this case] 2. The data is displayed onto the identified position onto the DC The details of data (fields) to be displayed and their position onto the DC is calculated before the prin...

HP HP Compaq
Hello My company is preparing to replace all our Dell SX270 SmallFormFactors. Because we use HP Proliant Servers I thought it would be a good idea to replace the Dell=92s with HP UltraSlim and/or SFF. Thus I started to look at current models, used models, refurbished models to get a feel on what HP offered new and old. I ended up reasonably confused. I have HP, HP Compaq, Proliant, Pavillion and so forth. To list a few I have HP DC7800, DC7900, HP 6200, HP Compaq 8200-8300 Elite, HP z220, HP Compaq 4000 and so forth. At least with Dell one can buy a SFF in one purchase area. With...

Is there a FAQ on differences between hp-48sx and hp-50g (or 49...)?
Just wondering if, in all these years, anyone has written up a small FAQ on "hp50g for hp48sx users"? Thanks, David "David Combs" <dkcombs@panix.com> a �crit dans le message de news: kap30s$m73$1@panix3.panix.com... > Just wondering if, in all these years, anyone has > written up a small FAQ on "hp50g for hp48sx users"? > > Thanks, > > David > > > Bonjour, I don't think so; http://www.hpmuseum.org/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/hpmuseum/archv014.cgi?read=63842 and sorry for the link, https://www.google.ca/search?q=FAQ+on+%22hp50g+for+hp48sx+users&hl=fr&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=BQR&tbo=d&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official&psj=1&ei=lOrQUP_MHOjk0gHO5YCoCA&start=10&sa=N#hl=fr&safe=off&client=firefox-a&tbo=d&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official&q=+site:hpmuseum.org+hp48sx+vs+hp49g&sa=X&psj=1&ei=MOzQUP78Foay0QH-24GYBw&ved=0CEEQrQIwAA&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.dmQ&fp=f5c3556c67ba07ef&bpcl=40096503&biw=1024&bih=472 Denis "David Combs" <dkcombs@panix.com> a �crit dans le message de news: kap30s$m73$1@panix3.panix.com... > Just wondering if, in all these years, anyone has > written up a small FAQ on "hp50g for hp48sx users"? > > Thanks, > > David > > > Also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOC8XOOTQH8 Denis I...

Sparcom Mech. Eng PAC
Does anyone know if there is similar freeware available for the 49G+ that is comparable to the Sparcom Mech Eng. PAC that I have for my 48GX??? Mike P.S. I'm open to offers for this ROM card. ...

Tutorial exercises for hp 49g+, hp 48gii, hp 49g
Dear hp calculator users: I am in the process of putting together a set of tutorial exercises for the hp 49g+ and hp 48gii based on the hp 49g+ User's Guide. The tutorials are also useful for the hp 49g -- taking into account the lack of a HELP facility and the difference in the location of certain keys (EVAL, EQW, etc.) I am doing these exercises to promote the use of the hp calculators among my students at Utah State University. We meet twice a week after classes for that purpose. I have a web site where you can download the materials related to the tutorial exercises: http://www.e...

hp
I have - hope sometime not so long ago, to say: "I had" - an hp pavillion zv5290ea. Some time - 8 months ( could you beleive it? ) - my dvd drive has gone away. I've done a million of calls to hp support center and they didn't change my drive neither wanted to see it. I also have a hp printer, that does not work well, it always has printing problems. A friend of mine told me that hp is going to be splited again into hp and compaq. Could this be true? ...

** wanted HP 150, HP 125 microcomputers also need hp 2645, 2640, 2644 or other old HP terminals
wanted HP 150, HP 125 microcomputers also need hp 2645, 2640, 2644 or other old HP terminals Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC Please check our web site at http://www.smecc.org to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we buy, and by all means when in Arizona drop in and see us. address: coury house / smecc 5802 w palmaire ave glendale az 85301 * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * ...

I Need for the HP Business Inkjet 3000 the HP C8227A Sheet Multipurpose Tray
Hello, I need the for the HP Business Inkjet 3000 the HP C8227A Sheet Multipurpose Tray. Can somebody help me ? I would pay up to 150,- US $ "Christian Lungwitz" <paselacki@gmx.net> wrote in message news:eb7onq$bkn$01$1@news.t-online.com... > I need the for the HP Business Inkjet 3000 the HP C8227A Sheet > Multipurpose > Tray. > Can somebody help me ? > > I would pay up to 150,- US $ Google on C8227A, the first page has hits at $134.... - Bob Headrick, MS MVP Printing/Imaging Thank you, but every store in the wo...

Web resources about - Sparcom Mathematics Pac, Sparcom Business Pac for HP 48SX / HP 48GX - comp.sys.hp48

Mathematics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and use them to formulate new conjectures . Mathematicians resolve the truth or falsity of conjectures by mathematical proof . When mathematical ...

Sydney mathematics whiz Seyoon Ragavan scoops gold at International Olympiad
He'd been preparing for almost a year. Done hundreds of practice tests. And scored two bronze medals in his past two International Mathematics ...

Brownlow Medal 2015: mathematics say Docker Nat Fyfe will beat out Matt Priddis
&nbsp;The maths are in - and they say Freo's Nat Fyfe will hold on to win Monday night's Brownlow Medal from West Coast's Matt Priddis.

The Greeks Invented Mathematics
The Greeks Invented Mathematics, and Now It’s Bankrupting Them

The Math Of Star Trek: How Trying To Solve Fermat's Last Theorem Revolutionized Mathematics
People who, like Captain Picard, tried to solve Fermat's Last Theorem ended up revolutionizing math.

Why Cooking Is A Lot Like Mathematics
I’ve come to believe that mathematics, as an investigative science, as a practical discipline and as a creative art, shares many characteristics ...

The subtle mathematics of voting
That’s Maths: Although well-defined, the process of Irish-style PR is complicated and gives rise to debate and disputes

*The Princeton Companion to Applied Mathematics*
... equations, communications networks, the Black-Scholes equations, finite differences, foams, the flight of a golf ball, and the mathematics of ...

The Beauty of Mathematics
Can you spot how equations relate to real-world phenomena?

Talib Kweli ft. Styles P – The Mathematics
Kweli and Styles P give us our daily math on this new track from the freshly released Colors of The Culture compilation, Roy G. Biv: What A Colourful ...