Survey program for HP 11c wanted

I have a HP 11c with a Lat./Long. survey closure program in it. Does
anyone know of or have a coordinate  survey program that would run in
this calculator? Does this calculator even have enough capacity to run
one for small scale surveys?. I don't know anything about programing
so I may pay a small fee if someone was able to supply a coordinate
program.
Thanks
Al
0
rgraphic
4/24/2005 5:25:01 PM
comp.sys.hp48 9724 articles. 0 followers. fbarbaise (60) is leader. Post Follow

I would go for the new hp 33s
which has around 30KB of program/equation storage
You could use HP-32SII surveying programs
[VPN]
"Al 2" <rgraphic@vianet.ca> wrote in message
>I have a HP 11c with a Lat./Long. survey closure program in it. Does
> anyone know of or have a coordinate  survey program that would run in
> this calculator? Does this calculator even have enough capacity to run
> one for small scale surveys?. I don't know anything about programing
> so I may pay a small fee if someone was able to supply a coordinate
> program.
> Thanks
> Al

0
VPN

Ask at http://www.hpmuseum.org/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/hpmuseum/forum.cgi

> Thanks

Welcome

--
Regards,
James
>Does anyone know of or have a coordinate
>survey program that would run in this calculator?

Its been awhile since I looked at an 11c or messed around with one.
Does it have a P->R and R->P function? If it does, should be a snap to
put a Latitude and Departure routine together. That could be the basis
for a coordinate program. Just don't know what memory is left in it.
Wonder if my old 42s programs would work in it.

0
Scottman
4/26/2005 12:16:46 AM
"Scottman<49G+>" <Scott@hurtt.net> wrote in message
> >Does anyone know of or have a coordinate
>>survey program that would run in this calculator?
>
> Its been awhile since I looked at an 11c or messed around with one.
> Does it have a P->R and R->P function? If it does, should be a snap to

No, only ->P and ->R   ;-)

> put a Latitude and Departure routine together. That could be the basis
> for a coordinate program. Just don't know what memory is left in it.
> Wonder if my old 42s programs would work in it.

0
VPN
4/26/2005 12:26:42 AM
"Scottman<49G+>" <Scott@hurtt.net> writes:

>>Does anyone know of or have a coordinate
>>survey program that would run in this calculator?
>
> Its been awhile since I looked at an 11c or messed around with one.
> Does it have a P->R and R->P function? If it does, should be a snap to
> put a Latitude and Departure routine together. That could be the basis
> for a coordinate program. Just don't know what memory is left in it.
> Wonder if my old 42s programs would work in it.

        Yes, the 11C does hav P->R and R->P conversion. The memory is
210 steps, IIRC.

--
Raymond Wiker                        Mail:  Raymond.Wiker@fast.no
Senior Software Engineer             Web:   http://www.fast.no/
On Friday, January 14, 2011 1:54:36 AM UTC+10, Dan S. wrote:
> Do you need a bearing distance traverse, field angle distance traverse or=
 an inverse traverse program. I had each of those for my 11c and I think I =
can find them again. With only 99 program steps you can't load all three bu=
t they are relatively simple to input.

Hello Dan,

I would be intersted in your 11C programs as I just received the 15C as a X=
'mas present (after my original one was stolen 25 years ago). I would reall=
y appreciate if you could send them to me. Hope to hear from you soon.
0
adamy237

iPod Survey
Hi, my name is Shirley Chan. I am an undergrad at The Ohio State University. We are now conducting a research study to find out more about iPod as well as other, similar mp3 player. Please take approximately 5 mins to complete the survey. http://www.geocities.com/nahcyelrihs/iPodvsOtherMP3PlayerRevise.HTM I greatly appreciate your help! Thank you! ...

AD: E-Mail/Mailing/Your WantLists & Atari Survey! #32
Sign Up for Mailing List sent by E-Mail From Bravo Sierra Computers! Goto: http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/maillist.htm Atari Mail lists and surveys! Use this HotLink and make a list for your Atari Want List and I'll contact you! Sometimes something on your list may not be in my Atari Catalogs! I cant read your mind, so fill out the survey so I can get to know you. It helps me figure out your Atari needs and Interests. Feel free to fill out the Atari Survey on my Contact Page! Goto my Link above. Thank You. Please Direct all Replies Through E-Mail to: BenSells@Atari.org ...

CP2011
Call for Doctoral Program CP 2011 DP Seventeenth International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming September 12-16, 2011 Perugia, Italy http://www.dmi.unipg.it/cp2011/ As part of the 2011 International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming, we are inviting PhD students to apply for the Doctoral Program. This program provides an opportunity for current ...

want to store the value in an array from simulink
Hello out put of my simulink model is like that a(:,:,1) = 54 98 41 41 a(:,:,2) = 54 98 41 41 a(:,:,3) = 54 98 41 41 a(:,:,4) = 54 98 41 41 like a= 54 98 41 41 54 98 41 41 54 98 41 41 54 98 41 41 this code does not do the same. a = []; sim('model'); a = [a ; [simout]] could some one will assisst me. Regards Asad ...

Bad HP! Poor Customer Service
I recently purchased a brand new Compaq Presario S6500NX. The operating system loaded on the box is Windows XP Home Edition. It is also loaded with lot's of trial ware. It is also loaded with lot's of adware and spyware, including the evil backweb. I formatted the hard drive and reinstalled my own copy of Windows XP Professional. Needless to say my old copy of XP didn't have any drivers for the onboard video of my new computer. I went to the HP web site to look for the video driver. They had the soundcard driver, but no video driver. I opened a trouble ticket from the web s...

Routeplanner for Psion 5 mx wanted
Hi guys, I just bought a Psion 5mx and want to buy Routeplanner and Street planning software for it. What I am hoping it will do is plan a route from "A" to "B" (in England) and then I can have it set in a cradle on the dashboard so I can see the directions. Only problem is that I can't find anywhere that sells it. There was a time a few years ago when you couldn't move on eBay for stuff like this but it all seems to have gone to Silicon Heaven. Any clues on this or even similar software? Cheers, Steve this was done by tom-tom, they are still in buss...

MC9S12 : SCI programming
could anyone point me to a source of ideas on how to use the SCI serial port in mc9s12 parts? on the freescale site i did find a description of a monitor program AN2548.PDF (which i suppose to rely on RS-232 comm's) but, though the assembly listing is said to be available, i failed to find it on the site or elsewhere in the www does anyone know where to find AN2548SW1.ZIP? or can you point me to other examples of how to use SCI? Thanks in advance, KA PS how come there's so few discussions of these chips in this forum? are they little used? or very easy to program? well supported? ...

MATLAB usage survey (Win $25!)
Dear MATLAB users, I'm a student at Cranfield University (UK) and I'm doing a project related to the use of numerical computing software. For this project I'm running a small survey that I would appreciate if you could fill it. For making more attractive the survey we are giving away a $25 Amazon voucher Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dHFaX3pOZkxSMzZJeWNRMEM0VHhzWVE6MQ#gid=4 Thanks everybody and happy coding! Josep ...

I want to ask a question...
Hello, I want to ask a question... Suppose that you are using a pointer that points to an allocated chunk of memory, and suppose that you deallocated this chunk of memory and you have keeped the old address of this pointer inside another pointer , is there a problem to access the old address of the pointer and content of the memory even if it was deallocated ? I am experimenting with that inside FreePascal compiler and it doesn't give a problem.. can you confirm that there is or there is no problem ? Thank you, Amine Moulay Ramdane. glen herrmannsfeldt <gah...

C program to root
Hi, As some task need root permission but I can't release root password to operator, does anyone has the C program to su to root ? "BL" <c50342182003@gmail.com> writes: > As some task need root permission but I can't release root password to > operator, does anyone has the C program to su to root ? Yes, it's called "sudo". -- � 2006 Kurt Swanson AB On 13 Apr 2006 07:25:05 -0700, BL <c50342182003@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > As some task need root permission but I can't release root password to > operator, does anyone has the C...

[News] Apache UP, Microsoft DOWN by 2 MILLION Microsoft-IIS websites in Netcraft January 2009 Web Server Survey
One of the benefits of GNU/Linux compared to Windows is watching Free software grow and prosper! Join the winning team, and get your Free Ubuntu CD at :- http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/download begin{quote} January 2009 Web Server Survey In the January 2009 survey we received responses from 185,497,213 sites, reflecting an uncharacteristic monthly loss of 1.23 million sites. Apache's market share grew by more than 1 percentage point this month, extending its lead over Microsoft IIS, which has fallen to less than a third of the market. In total, Apache gained 1.27 million sites this ...

Wanted : Laplink USB cable UK ONLY
This is with the 5 inch chip in the middle. Please email with source etc rfds@gmx.net ...

Survey Update

US-TX-Fort Worth: APPLICATION PROGRAMMING, Java, C++, Unix (45354532420)
US-TX-Fort Worth: APPLICATION PROGRAMMING, Java, C++, Unix (45354532420) ======================================================================== Position: APPLICATION PROGRAMMING Reference: MLS00016 Location: Fort Worth TX Duration: Skills: Java, C++, Unix Scope: Support/Development for Integrated Computing Environment which consists of 3 main components, a mainframe/TPF component, a mid-range (Solaris) CORBA service and a client library which implements client-side business rules and encapsulates...

SPSS and design effects for complex surveys
This is a topic apparently addressed several years ago. Can SPSS (I am using an old version - 6.1.2), calculate design effects for complex survey designs. My survey employed a stratified random proportional to population cluster design - 23 clusters varying from 24 to 355 respondents. I planned to use Kish's 'variance of complex: variance under srs' ratio to estimate the design effects (by variable of interest), but can find no simple way using SPSS to get the first element (or simply getting the DEFF as one command). cheers ...

(",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven? #2
http://www.want-to-be-sure.blogspot.com << Click On Link ...

Function to reload a program
Hi everyone, I'm doing a little program for university, and I'm stuck. My problem is, I don't know the code or function that makes it possible for the user to repeat or reload the program from the begining. Best Regards João Jardim First, make sure the program is not already running. If it's not the little green "play/run" triangle on the tool bar should be enabled. To run the program, simply click that green triangle toolbar button. Then maybe review the "Getting started" documentation. "João " <jardimnuno@hotmail.com> wrote i...

US-TX-Austin: SW Applications Eng., C programming,code development,GUI (45351114409)
US-TX-Austin: SW Applications Eng., C programming,code development,GUI (45351114409) ==================================================================================== Position: SW Applications Eng. Reference: ZYD00018 Location: Austin TX Duration: Skills: 5+ years of C programming experience. 3+ years of low-level code development Ability to debug software and hardware issues. GUI development experience. Experience with hardware design is a plus. Scope: Work with design team to capture applica...

HP 870Cxi Crashes every time arround [42] of this HTML
Hi All, I have made a stange experience with printing this HTML document, it is crashing every time one my printer HP 870Cxi on every browser (Mozilla, M$IE) under different operating systems (W2K and GNU/Linux): http://www.andromeda.rutgers.edu/~jlynch/Texts/frontier.html I'm mostly interessted !!! why this crash occurs !!! as I'm a little familiar with HTML and found only minior errors in the page! If someone else would try to print it with an HP DeskJet 870 or so it would be interesting when you would get it without stack there on the page paragraph [42]. ...

Free Tutorial website And Ebooks programing tutorials #3
Free Tutorial website And Ebooks programing tutorials http://www.365x24live.com Java Script Text Book http://www.365x24live.com/JavaScript/INDEX.HTM Applied Cryptography http://www.365x24live.com/Applied%20Cryptography/ewtoc.html Vb Script Text Book http://www.365x24live.com/vbscript/index.html CGI Programming text book http://www.365x24live.com/CGI%20Programming%20Unleashed/index.htm Java Text Book http://www.365x24live.com/java/index.html Programmer's Guide Nokia WAP Server API 1 http://www.365x24live.com/nokia/1.html Aptitude Questions http://www.365x24live.com/aptitude/ind...

Parallel programming
Hello, I have come to an interresting subject... I have offen read some comments about parallel programming and Object oriented programming and Functional programming, and i will bring my comments about them... You will read about parallel programming that it's hard/difficult , cause parallel programming adds more layers to serial programming, in those added layers in parallel programming we have to think not only about serial programming algorithmic and such... but we have also to think about parallel correctness and parallel performance... and i have heared comments tha...

GUI Programming for Windows
How do C programmers create a good-looking Windows GUI? Using a cross-platform API would be cool, but gtk+ is out of question, as it does not look really native on Windows (there is a "skin" that makes it pretty native, but that it's like using Java Swing: Looks close to native, but not really native and doesn't "feel" native to the user). Using the Win32 API directly is *painful*. wxWidgets is cool, but it's only C++. Qt is also very native from the feeling, but also only C++. Further it would be great if I don't have to "program" the GUI. In...

HP 49G+/50g Sys RPL programming question
Hello, I am a new SysRPL programmer on my brand new HP50g. I used to have a hp48gx for a long time, I know quite well the hp calculator philosophy. I cannot find an answer to programming issue I have with SysRPL. This language is quite easy to learn and very efficient for simple programs except I cannot understand how to make subroutines inside a source: I would like to do a subroutine called "calculation", aimed at putting stack item 1 + stack item 2 - 3. I tried : !NO CODE !RPL :: CK&DISPATCH2 #11 :: calculation ; calculation: :: %+ %3 %- ; But ASM compiler does not...

Programming language popularity ranking
Please, check this language popularity ranking: http://www.tiobe.com/tiobe_index/tekst.htm Of course, I know this kind of rankings are not vey credible. Ada is in position 19. I don't know if it is close to reality, but I suspect about those five red down arrows. Do you see that shrinking in Ada popularity, or should we disregard the ranking? Are there other rankings to compare? Regards. Martin Krischik wrote: > Jeffrey Carter wrote: > >>What can we make of this site's objectivity? >> >>"February Headline: Fourth increase in a row for both Java and...

Lathe CAM software survey
Cutting a solids model & simulating the cutting process now seems to be a requirement for 2 axis lathe programming .... http://www.practicalmachinist.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/27/266.html#000018 [ All OneCNC XR2 lathe preview does is show wireframe toolpath layed over the solid. Quite different than actually cutting the solid. That isn't solid model cut part simulation... it isn't even close to solid model cut part simulation. ] [ The fact is that every major CADCAM package... MasterCAM, Gibbs, VisualMill, RhinoCAM, EdgeCAM, SurfCAM, Partmaker, FeatureCAM, TopSolid, VX,...