Survey program for HP 11c wanted

I have a HP 11c with a Lat./Long. survey closure program in it. Does
anyone know of or have a coordinate  survey program that would run in
this calculator? Does this calculator even have enough capacity to run
one for small scale surveys?. I don't know anything about programing
so I may pay a small fee if someone was able to supply a coordinate
program.
Thanks
Al
0
rgraphic
4/24/2005 5:25:01 PM
comp.sys.hp48 9755 articles. 0 followers. fbarbaise (60) is leader. Post Follow

I would go for the new hp 33s
which has around 30KB of program/equation storage
You could use HP-32SII surveying programs
[VPN]
"Al 2" <rgraphic@vianet.ca> wrote in message
>I have a HP 11c with a Lat./Long. survey closure program in it. Does
> anyone know of or have a coordinate  survey program that would run in
> this calculator? Does this calculator even have enough capacity to run
> one for small scale surveys?. I don't know anything about programing
> so I may pay a small fee if someone was able to supply a coordinate
> program.
> Thanks
> Al

0
VPN

Ask at http://www.hpmuseum.org/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/hpmuseum/forum.cgi

> Thanks

Welcome

--
Regards,
James
>Does anyone know of or have a coordinate
>survey program that would run in this calculator?

Its been awhile since I looked at an 11c or messed around with one.
Does it have a P->R and R->P function? If it does, should be a snap to
put a Latitude and Departure routine together. That could be the basis
for a coordinate program. Just don't know what memory is left in it.
Wonder if my old 42s programs would work in it.

0
Scottman
4/26/2005 12:16:46 AM
"Scottman<49G+>" <Scott@hurtt.net> wrote in message
> >Does anyone know of or have a coordinate
>>survey program that would run in this calculator?
>
> Its been awhile since I looked at an 11c or messed around with one.
> Does it have a P->R and R->P function? If it does, should be a snap to

No, only ->P and ->R   ;-)

> put a Latitude and Departure routine together. That could be the basis
> for a coordinate program. Just don't know what memory is left in it.
> Wonder if my old 42s programs would work in it.

0
VPN
4/26/2005 12:26:42 AM
"Scottman<49G+>" <Scott@hurtt.net> writes:

>>Does anyone know of or have a coordinate
>>survey program that would run in this calculator?
>
> Its been awhile since I looked at an 11c or messed around with one.
> Does it have a P->R and R->P function? If it does, should be a snap to
> put a Latitude and Departure routine together. That could be the basis
> for a coordinate program. Just don't know what memory is left in it.
> Wonder if my old 42s programs would work in it.

        Yes, the 11C does hav P->R and R->P conversion. The memory is
210 steps, IIRC.

--
Raymond Wiker                        Mail:  Raymond.Wiker@fast.no
Senior Software Engineer             Web:   http://www.fast.no/
On Friday, January 14, 2011 1:54:36 AM UTC+10, Dan S. wrote:
> Do you need a bearing distance traverse, field angle distance traverse or=
 an inverse traverse program. I had each of those for my 11c and I think I =
can find them again. With only 99 program steps you can't load all three bu=
t they are relatively simple to input.

Hello Dan,

I would be intersted in your 11C programs as I just received the 15C as a X=
'mas present (after my original one was stolen 25 years ago). I would reall=
y appreciate if you could send them to me. Hope to hear from you soon.
0
adamy237