Survey program for HP 11c wanted

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

I have a HP 11c with a Lat./Long. survey closure program in it. Does
anyone know of or have a coordinate  survey program that would run in
this calculator? Does this calculator even have enough capacity to run
one for small scale surveys?. I don't know anything about programing
so I may pay a small fee if someone was able to supply a coordinate
program.
Thanks
Al
0
Reply rgraphic 4/24/2005 5:25:01 PM

See related articles to this posting

I would go for the new hp 33s
which has around 30KB of program/equation storage
You could use HP-32SII surveying programs
[VPN]
"Al 2" <rgraphic@vianet.ca> wrote in message
>I have a HP 11c with a Lat./Long. survey closure program in it. Does
> anyone know of or have a coordinate  survey program that would run in
> this calculator? Does this calculator even have enough capacity to run
> one for small scale surveys?. I don't know anything about programing
> so I may pay a small fee if someone was able to supply a coordinate
> program.
> Thanks
> Al

0
Reply VPN 4/24/2005 6:03:27 PM

Ask at http://www.hpmuseum.org/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/hpmuseum/forum.cgi

> Thanks

Welcome

--
Regards,
James

>Does anyone know of or have a coordinate
>survey program that would run in this calculator?

Its been awhile since I looked at an 11c or messed around with one.
Does it have a P->R and R->P function? If it does, should be a snap to
put a Latitude and Departure routine together. That could be the basis
for a coordinate program. Just don't know what memory is left in it.
Wonder if my old 42s programs would work in it.

0
Reply Scottman 4/26/2005 12:16:46 AM

"Scottman<49G+>" <Scott@hurtt.net> wrote in message
> >Does anyone know of or have a coordinate
>>survey program that would run in this calculator?
>
> Its been awhile since I looked at an 11c or messed around with one.
> Does it have a P->R and R->P function? If it does, should be a snap to

No, only ->P and ->R   ;-)

> put a Latitude and Departure routine together. That could be the basis
> for a coordinate program. Just don't know what memory is left in it.
> Wonder if my old 42s programs would work in it.

0
Reply VPN 4/26/2005 12:26:42 AM

"Scottman<49G+>" <Scott@hurtt.net> writes:

>>Does anyone know of or have a coordinate
>>survey program that would run in this calculator?
>
> Its been awhile since I looked at an 11c or messed around with one.
> Does it have a P->R and R->P function? If it does, should be a snap to
> put a Latitude and Departure routine together. That could be the basis
> for a coordinate program. Just don't know what memory is left in it.
> Wonder if my old 42s programs would work in it.

        Yes, the 11C does hav P->R and R->P conversion. The memory is
210 steps, IIRC.

--
Raymond Wiker                        Mail:  Raymond.Wiker@fast.no
Senior Software Engineer             Web:   http://www.fast.no/

Do you need a bearing distance traverse, field angle distance traverse or an inverse traverse program. I had each of those for my 11c and I think I can find them again. With only 99 program steps you can't load all three but they are relatively simple to input.
0
Reply Dan 1/13/2011 3:54:38 PM

On Friday, January 14, 2011 1:54:36 AM UTC+10, Dan S. wrote:
> Do you need a bearing distance traverse, field angle distance traverse or=
 an inverse traverse program. I had each of those for my 11c and I think I =
can find them again. With only 99 program steps you can't load all three bu=
t they are relatively simple to input.

Hello Dan,

I would be intersted in your 11C programs as I just received the 15C as a X=
'mas present (after my original one was stolen 25 years ago). I would reall=
y appreciate if you could send them to me. Hope to hear from you soon.
0
Reply adamy237 1/24/2014 3:55:51 AM
comp.sys.hp48 9680 articles. 11 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

hp 48 programs and hp 49g+ programs
I had hp 48 and now i update to hp 49g+ but i don't run my hp48 programs. I send it to calc by xserver and when i go to var and i execute it, te program is only a text in lcd and i cannot execute it. If you can help me please send me an e-mail to narkxx@hotmail.com with subject (hp 48 programs and hp 49g+ programs) or make a post it. Thank you. "narkxx" <narkxx@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:39961903.0312151229.645501ee@posting.google.com... > I had hp 48 and now i update to hp 49g+ but i don't run my hp48 > programs. > I send it to calc by xserver and whe...

Wanted: Battery cover for HP 2200 series, Hp wants $24!
2210 or 2215, they are the same. The cover has one of the prongs broken and I'm out of warranty by 5 months. I'm not going tp pay HP $24 plus shipping for a piece of plastic. Anyone got one for less or work for HP and can get a courtesy replacement? This is my second HP, after a Jornada 568. You'd think a returning customer would be worth a piece of plastic. -- "Quality is the enemy of production." Homepage - http://members.cox.net/rcbullock/ 'It's lamer than Spaeth's!' ** Replies to rcbullock '"AT"" cox.net ** Sorry, I ...

Wanted! Your best HP-42S programs!
Hi all! This is a shameful plug for my website where I try to build up a collection of HP-42S RPN programs (both as listings and binaries)! This is especially interesting as the two HP-42S emulators - Emu42 and HP-42X - allow to LOAD/SAVE programs without having to type in long programs by hand... All contributions would be very welcome! Best regards, Erik Ehrling (Sweden) Homepage:http://www.hp42s.com ...

I want, I want, I WANT?
Hello. One thing keeps me amazed these days. ROM v2.00 for the HP49G+ addresses so many issues that were in v1.23, and adds so much functionality. And don't kid yourself, you do not have HP to thank for very much of it! Anyways, after this realease I see a huge number of people (many of whom I've never seen contribute with anything before here) asking over and over again for this and that feature to be changed or added. Well, what made this news group and this community what it is today, was the fact that if we wanted something changed or added, we did it ourselves! Where do you thin...

I want. I want. I want
If I told them I have built a couple of robots and can program a Pic micro do you think they might consider me. ( I do 16f84's and 16873's ) :-) Rob On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 05:10:46 +0000, Rob Last <rob@robsbots.co.uk> wrote: >If I told them I have built a couple of robots and can program a Pic >micro do you think they might consider me. > >( I do 16f84's and 16873's ) :-) > >Rob > No, you will need to improve your writing skills so we know who "they" are. Should have been a reply to the Engineer Jobs..... Si...

** wanted HP 150, HP 125 microcomputers also need hp 2645, 2640, 2644 or other old HP terminals
wanted HP 150, HP 125 microcomputers also need hp 2645, 2640, 2644 or other old HP terminals Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC Please check our web site at http://www.smecc.org to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we buy, and by all means when in Arizona drop in and see us. address: coury house / smecc 5802 w palmaire ave glendale az 85301 * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * ...

RE: Unix/VMS programming environment, was: Re: If OVMS is killed by HP.... by HP.... by HP....
there is also poll() which operates on streams, but it also has limitations. < -----Original Message----- < From: Z [mailto:z@no.spam] < Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2004 9:42 AM < To: Info-VAX@Mvb.Saic.Com < Subject: Re: Unix/VMS programming environment, was: Re: If OVMS is < killed by HP.... by HP.... by HP.... < < < David Froble wrote: < >>> I cannot imagine an OS without ASTs or something similar. Timers, < >>> I/O completion, and such, how are such done on Unix? < < >> The traditional method is to use select(). Unlike on V...

HP 49g Programs used on HP 49g+
Hi: Are ALL HP49g Libraries/Programs directly usable on the 49g+ ??? I have seen some programs labeled "For 49g+ only" implying backward compatibility problems; but I've seen nothing regarding 49g Libs/Progs use on the 49g+. Thanks G Most of the 49G programs will run just fine of the 49g+. However, some authors used unsupported entries and those might not work. If there is a program, just try it and see if it works. You shouldn't be able to destory your calculator running a bad program. The programs that say "for the 49g+ only" are generally those generall...

Converting: HP-41 program to HP-48
Hello people! I would like to convert some programs of HP-41 calculator that are here: http://www.hpmuseum.org/software/soft41.htm . How do I port HP-41 programs to a HP-48 calculator? Is there any easy way? Thanks. -- Chaos Master� | "I'm going under, Posting from Brazil! | drowning in you Win 98 + BB4Win | I'm falling forever, Slackware Linux | I've got to break through" ---------------------. -- Evanescence, "Going Under" "Chaos Master" <chaos_master@ig.com.br> wrote in message news:MPG.1b24396286e231e4989a2c@13...

HP Prime: run a program in another program
Hello friends:=20 I have a program that asks 5 external variables and call the grid. A second= program has 8 external variables to call gutter. I need this second progra= m run first, adding the result with their external variables. Which command= need to include for the program run Trough the grid, without me having to = run before the Grid program? Because that's what's happening. I have to run= before the Grid program, and then run the program.=20 Can someone help me? =20 Thank You=20 David=20 ...

Provide Input to HP : 2005 Worldwide HP Survey!
The 2005 Worldwide Survey of HP Customers, sponsored by HP's User Communities, is now live at: http://www.hpcustomersurvey.org If you have a chance, stop by the site and give us your input. This survey enables HP customers to stand together and advocate to HP on important technology topics. Participate to have your voice heard and for a chance to win* one of these amazing prizes! $1000 cash prize (1) $500 cash prizes (5) iPod (1) LCD screen (2) 64mb USB drives (20) Regards, Deloy Cole -- Dir, Customer Advocacy Interex (www.interex.org) Email: cole@interex.org ...

What should I do if I want a C language program to execute the win32 program?
Someone could direct me how to write a C language program excute a win32 program? For example: command a C program excute the explore or frontpage p.s. this is my first time publish a aiticle . Sometime there would be some grammer eror. ^_^ henrylin007@gmail.com posted: > Someone could direct me how to write a C language program excute a > win32 program? > > For example: > > command a C program excute the explore or frontpage > > > > p.s. this is my first time publish a aiticle . Sometime there &g...

"Wikibook" on programming HP calculators in HP-BASIC
Hi everyone, I'm reasonably sure most of you will have heard of Wikipedia, if not, have a look at this page. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia This explains what Wikipedia and the wiki concept are all about. A sister project of Wikipedia, Wikibooks, was more recently created, and I've made substantial edits and additions to the book on programming HP calculators in HP-BASIC. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Programming_HP_Calculators However, the content is still far from complete, and needs expansion! Anyone can edit the wikibook, you don't need to make an account although I re...

sEcOnD LIfe; Be wHaT eVeR u wAnt To bE!!!! help programers wanted
Second Life is a 3-D virtual world entirely built and owned by its residents. Since opening to the public in 2003, it has grown explosively and today is inhabited by a total of 2,007,546 people from around the globe. YOU LIVE IN A VIRTUAL WORLD, WHERE YOU CHOOSE HOW YOU LOOK AND WHAT YOU WANT TO DO IN LIFE.... well its in developing stage and will require all the talent and potential , so if you think you can do something really different this is the place you really want to be!!! >From the moment you enter the World you'll discover a vast digital continent, teeming with people, ente...

HP Survey
I got a email survey about photography stuff from HP on Monday and whoever designed it decided that Western Australia wasn't a State of Australia; every other State is in the options and you can't complete the survey unless you enter your State. Of course this is on the last page of a longwinded on-line form. My email to HP to the address in the survey bounced so I though I would complain here in case anyone from HP every reads the forum. Just letting them know they alienated all their Western Australian customers. -- Regards Blue Remove Z from email address to reply directly. ...

Execute a PC program from HP 3000 COBOL II program
Hello. We have an HP3000 928rx and MPE iX 6.0. We compile programs in COBOL II=20= and we use Minisoft terminal software. Is there a way to run a PC executable file from an HP3000 COBOL II progra= m? Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks, Tony * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * HP-3000 Systems Discussion wrote: > Hello. > > We have an HP3000 928rx and MPE iX 6.0. We compile programs > in COBOL II and we use Minisoft terminal software. > ...

Program or be Programmed
http://www.rushkoff.com/program-or-be-programmed/ The debate over whether the Net is good or bad for us fills the airwaves and the blogosphere. But for all the heat of claim and counter-claim, the argument is essentially beside the point: it's here; it's everywhere. The real question is, do we direct technology, or do we let ourselves be directed by it and those who have mastered it? ?Choose the former,? writes Rushkoff, ?and you gain access to the control panel of civilization. Choose the latter, and it could be the last real choice you get to make.? ...

Program or be Programmed !
I just started to read Douglas Rushkoff's book "Program or be Programmed" a= nd found some lines which should tell us that it is an important task of us= to educate young people in programming: "Computers and networks finally offer us the ability to write. And we do wr= ite with them on our websites, blogs, and social networks. But the underlyi= ng capability of the computer era is actually programming -- which almost n= one of us knows how to do . We simply use the programs that have been made = for us, and enter our text in the appropriate box on the screen. We t...

Help !I want to write a program to count the running time of another program
1 #include <sys/types.h> 2 #include <sys/times.h> 3 int 4 main(int argc,char* argv[]) 5 { 6 struct tms before, after; 7 8 times(&before); 9 10 pid_t pid; 11 if((pid=fork())<0) 12 printf("fork() error\n"); 13 else if(pid==0){ 14 if(execv("%s",argv[1],&argv[2])<0) 15 printf("error occurs when exec the file\n"); 16 } 17 18 times(&af...

affiliate program program wedding program weight loss program graphic program
Gambling has unfortunately become an acceptable practise in Muslim Society due to its wide scale promotion by the media. A large number of good Muslims are also caught in the web, not realising that they are gambling and that the earnings from the gambling are haraam. The following is a translation of a scholarly article by the late Mufti Muhammad Shafi rahmatullahi alaihe which is being published to make Muslims aware of the different forms of transactions and other items which are classified in Shar'iah as gambling. http://www.geocities.com/avril_lavigne_lot/SpecificPrograms.htm aff...

Anyone have the HP photosmart 315 Drivers...Cant find them ...and HP wants me to pay for them..
Sanborn32 wrote: I do... how can I get them to you? ...

Wanted: HP Pavilion 8756C Recovery CD Set (HP Part# 5065-6001)
To borrow or buy outright. Please email me. Thanks, Monk dtfn 2001 at yahoo dot calm Go here and enter the appropriate info: http://partsurfer.hp.com/cgi-bin/spi/main the Recovery Disk(s) are available there...luck... "The Monk" <dtfn2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:5d7e27ea.0401210844.48b73231@posting.google.com... > To borrow or buy outright. Please email me. > > Thanks, > Monk > dtfn 2001 at yahoo dot calm "chuckie�" <chuckie�@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<EgGPb.2830$BA2.780@newssvr26.news.prodigy.com>... > Go here and...

SN#12417 Sun Lures HP-UX Users with Expanded HP Away Program
SYSTEM NEWS FOR SUN USERS Vol 72 Issue 4 2004-02-23 Article 12417 from section "News" Gives HP Customers an Attractive Alternative to Itanium Seeking to allay the anxiety experienced by HP-UX users when HP announced the end of development for the Alpha/Tru64 platform, Sun launched the HP Away program to give those users an alternative to a forced migration to Itanium. Sun's program offers customers a UNIX[R] system with the Solaris[TM] Operating System (Solaris OS). With the expanded HP Away program, Sun is targe...

SN#10462 Sun Aims to Capture HP Migrators with its New HP Away Program
SYSTEM NEWS FOR SUN USERS Vol 65 Issue 3 2003-07-14 Article 10462 from section "News" Risk-free Path to Sun for Alpha/Tru64 Customers Sun has revealed a new program designed to migrate customers to a Solaris[TM] Operating System (Solaris OS) by taking advantage of the disruptions within a competitor's installed base. The HP Away program is designed to provide those customers who are unhappy with the confusion and forced migration created by the end of development for the Alpha/Tru64 platform with a no-risk alternat...