Win $6000 in HP Hardware, The HP Magic GiveAway contest

My website was selected in the 50's best blogs by HP and I am giving
away a lot of HP products for just one person (spreading the HP
magic):

More info and the contest link
http://erwin.ried.cl/?modo=visor&elemento=255
(sorry, is in spanish but you can use google translator)

Official info about this Magic Giveaway:
http://www.hp.com/go/winhpmagic2
0
erwinried (31)
12/6/2008 7:22:05 AM
comp.sys.hp48 9763 articles. 2 followers. fbarbaise (60) is leader. Post Follow

"Avatar_e" <erwinried@gmail.com> wrote:
> My website was selected in the 50's best blogs by HP and I am giving
> away a lot of HP products for just one person (spreading the HP
> magic):
>
> More info and the contest link
> http://erwin.ried.cl/?modo=visor&elemento=255

Congratulations!  This is the first I have heard of this contest, and I am
glad to hear a member of the calculator community is a winner.

I have been repeatedly trying to visit your site for the last week with no
success.  Is it down, or is there something wrong on my end?

Regards,

Eric Rechlin

0
Eric