AS400 and Dell Networked Printers ?

Hello,
In the coming months I will be adding a number of network printers as AS400
printers. Most of them will be Dell. Right now I'm trying to connect a Dell
3100cn PCL6 color laserjet printer. The only document that I can find on the
internet says to configure it as a *HPCOLORLJ if I remember right from work.
I've also tried the *HP5000. Neither of these or several other tries has
worked.I have not changed any settings on the laser printer because I
wouldn't know what to change.
The printer is on the network with a fixed IP and it is in DNS so I can see
it on the domain. Iseries is on 5.3 When I try to print I get a couple of
partial pages and several more with just 3 or 4 characters at the top.
Nothing exotic, just letters and numbers.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Joe in Florida

0
none77 (68)

This is a configuration that I have used successfully with a number of
dell 3100's.  Just make sure you have your ip address and subnet mask
right on the printer as well.

 CRTDEVPRT DEVD(DZ) DEVCLS(*LAN) TYPE(3812) MODEL(1) LANATTACH(*IP) +
          PORT(9100) ATTACH(*DIRECT) ONLINE(*YES) FONT(11 *NONE) +
          FORMFEED(*AUTOCUT) SEPDRAWER(*FILE) PRTERRMSG(*INQ) +
          MSGQ(*LIBL/D4) ACTTMR(170) INACTTMR(30) LINESPEED(19200) +
          WORDLEN(8) PARITY(*NONE) STOPBITS(1) TRANSFORM(*YES) +
          MFRTYPMDL(*HP5SI) PPRSRC1(*LETTER) PPRSRC2(*NONE) +
          ENVELOPE(*NONE) ASCII899(*NO) IMGCFG(*NONE) CHRID(*SYSVAL) +
          RMTLOCNAME('10.10.5.11') SYSDRVPGM(*HPPJLDRV) TEXT('DZ - +
          FSC - DE - Printer Dell at Denison') PUBLISHINF(*UNKNOWN +
          *UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *BLANK (*UNKNOWN))

ga

"Darth Ferret" <none@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>In the coming months I will be adding a number of network printers as AS400
>printers. Most of them will be Dell. Right now I'm trying to connect a Dell
>3100cn PCL6 color laserjet printer. The only document that I can find on the
>internet says to configure it as a *HPCOLORLJ if I remember right from work.
>I've also tried the *HP5000. Neither of these or several other tries has
>worked.I have not changed any settings on the laser printer because I
>wouldn't know what to change.
>The printer is on the network with a fixed IP and it is in DNS so I can see
>it on the domain. Iseries is on 5.3 When I try to print I get a couple of
>partial pages and several more with just 3 or 4 characters at the top.
>Nothing exotic, just letters and numbers.
>Any advice would be appreciated.
>Thanks in advance,
>Joe in Florida

ga
nospam@nospam.fmctc.com
0
noemail2831 (149)
5/3/2007 12:26:49 PM
Hi Joe -

On Thu, 3 May 2007 06:08:42 -0400, "Darth Ferret" <none@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>In the coming months I will be adding a number of network printers as AS400
>printers. Most of them will be Dell. Right now I'm trying to connect a Dell
>3100cn PCL6 color laserjet printer. The only document that I can find on the
>internet says to configure it as a *HPCOLORLJ if I remember right from work.
>I've also tried the *HP5000. Neither of these or several other tries has
>worked.I have not changed any settings on the laser printer because I
>wouldn't know what to change.

I assume that you are referring to this document:
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.NSF/7c4c0f5a4d52e3c4862569b4005d198a/7997c91965ada7fc86256d43005680a0?OpenDocument

Note that for a 3100cn you need to either use LPR (which would be a
remote output queue rather than a LAN printer device) or SNMP for a
LAN printer device, but *not* PJL.

For each specific printer model you need to check what it supports and
set it up accordingly.

--
Ken
http://www.kensims.net/
On May 3, 5:08 am, "Darth Ferret" <n...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> In the coming months I will be adding a number of network printers as AS400
> printers. Most of them will be Dell. Right now I'm trying to connect a Dell
> 3100cn PCL6 color laserjet printer. The only document that I can find on the
> internet says to configure it as a *HPCOLORLJ if I remember right from work.
> I've also tried the *HP5000. Neither of these or several other tries has
> worked.I have not changed any settings on the laser printer because I
> wouldn't know what to change.
> The printer is on the network with a fixed IP and it is in DNS so I can see
> it on the domain. Iseries is on 5.3 When I try to print I get a couple of
> partial pages and several more with just 3 or 4 characters at the top.
> Nothing exotic, just letters and numbers.
> Any advice would be appreciated.
> Thanks in advance,
> Joe in Florida

Here's my setup that works well (although I have not tried printing in
color):

/*                                     DELL3100CN  5/03/07 12:11:58
*/
CRTDEVPRT DEVD(DELL3100CN) DEVCLS(*LAN) TYPE(3812) MODEL(1)
+
         LANATTACH(*IP) PORT(9100) ATTACH(*DIRECT) ONLINE(*YES)
+
         FONT(011 *NONE) FORMFEED(*AUTOCUT) SEPDRAWER(*FILE)
+
         PRTERRMSG(*INQ) MSGQ(*CTLD) ACTTMR(170) INACTTMR(*SEC15)
+
         LINESPEED(19200) WORDLEN(8) PARITY(*NONE) STOPBITS(1)
+
         TRANSFORM(*YES) MFRTYPMDL(*HPCOLORLJ) PPRSRC1(*LETTER)
+
         PPRSRC2(*LETTER) ENVELOPE(*NUMBER10) ASCII899(*NO)
+
         IMGCFG(*NONE) CHRID(*SYSVAL) RMTLOCNAME('192.168.1.222')
+
         USRDFNOPT(*IBMSHRCNN) SYSDRVPGM(*IBMSNMPDRV) TEXT('Dell
+
         Color Laser Printer 3100cn') PUBLISHINF(*UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN
+
         *UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *BLANK
(*UNKNOWN))

0
billygt (18)

Set Dell 3100CN printer as a AS400 printer
Can anyone help me? I have many Dell Laser printer 3100CN and I want to use Client Access emulator. I set ASCII conversion as *HP5. The printer prints correctly, but it add a blank page with some caracters at the end of every spool. I dont'know how to solve this problem. Looking forward to hear someone soon. Stefano, Try *HPCOLORLJ in stead of *HP5 or else see http://tinyurl.com/r99dq for more information Cheers, Pjotr Stefano wrote: > Can anyone help me? > I have many Dell Laser printer 3100CN and I want to use Client Access > emulator. I set ASCII conversion as *HP5. > The printer prints correctly, but it add a blank page with some > caracters at > the end of every spool. I dont'know how to solve this problem. > > Looking forward to hear someone soon. Here is how we defined ours: CRTDEVPRT DEVD(DZ) DEVCLS(*LAN) TYPE(3812) MODEL(1) LANATTACH(*IP) + PORT(9100) ATTACH(*DIRECT) ONLINE(*YES) FONT(11 *NONE) + FORMFEED(*AUTOCUT) SEPDRAWER(*FILE) PRTERRMSG(*INQ) + MSGQ(*LIBL/I4) ACTTMR(170) INACTTMR(30) LINESPEED(19200) + WORDLEN(8) PARITY(*NONE) STOPBITS(1) TRANSFORM(*YES) + MFRTYPMDL(*HP5SI) PPRSRC1(*LETTER) PPRSRC2(*NONE) + ENVELOPE(*NONE) ASCII899(*NO) IMGCFG(*NONE) CHRID(*SYSVAL) + RMTLOCNAME('192.192.192.11') SYSDRVPGM(*HPPJLDRV) TEXT('DZ - + FSC - DE - Printer Dell at Denison') PUBLISHINF(*UNKNOWN + *UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *BLANK (*...

AS400 to AS400 connection

What procedure for install a network printer on a AS400 ...
Hello, Thanks for advance P�cha ...

IBM AS400

AS400 to AS400 data transfer

AS400 to AS400 connection issues

Replacing IBM 6400 Printer With A Network Laser Printer
We are currently using a IBM 6400 printer for most of our reports. We are thinking about switching are main reports over to print on a laser printer. The question that I have is what would be the best option. Requirements Drawer 1 - 8X11 Drawer 2 = 11X17 Overlay Printing Compatible with AS/400 V5R4 On Aug 6, 10:44=A0am, bneal69 <bnea...@gmail.com> wrote: > We are currently using a IBM 6400 printer for most of our reports. =A0We > are thinking about switching are main reports over to print on a laser > printer. > > The question that I have is what would be the best option. > > Requirements > Drawer 1 - 8X11 > Drawer 2 =3D 11X17 > Overlay Printing > Compatible with AS/400 V5R4 We provide software that will take line printer output and allow you to remap the page and create special forms and map data to print at one shot. It runs on a Windows platform and usage would be transparent when set up properly. Any windows supported laser can be used . It can also do things like MICR checks check it out www.octotools.com regards, Murray Hi, You need to look at the [url=http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss? uid=nas1ba0863cfa6463903862569c10078c903]HP printer list[/url] to ensure that they are compatible with the AS400. Thanks, Neil Thank you very much for the link. Bryan On Aug 11, 8:20=A0am, Newbie_Neil <n...@village-street.co.uk> wrote: > Hi, > > You need to look at the [url=3Dhttp://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvi...

AS400 to AS400 data transfer #2
Hi I need to place a trigger on a set of tables on an AS400 to fire off whenever new records are added to these tables. This trigger program will then transfer the data to another AS400 across a WAN. This will allow us to transfer orders from one system to another. Can anyone tell me how I would achieve this. Normally if it had been a PC I would have used an ODBC type application but I am not sure what is available to me for AS400 to AS400 data transfer. I know that we can transfer a SAVF by FTP but this is not a route I would like to go down. I would prefer to populate tables directly if possible. We are using 2 model 820's with OS400 V5 R2 Thanks for any help offered Iain ...

WE BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/
WE BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola, Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... Email BUYONET@HOTMAIL.COM with any of the above that you wish to sell. LOOK BELOW FOR ALL WANT TO BUY LISTINGS... WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES Email BUYONET@HOTMAIL.COM WE NEED LARGE QUANTITIES OF MICROSOFT WINDOWS & OFFICE OEM PACKS. WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 SBE, Standard, PRO. WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO, VISTA & HOME & OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER PACKAGES 2000, 2003, 2007 etc.. > > Also looking to buy Restore packs such as Dell, HP, IBM and any others. We only buy restores in large quantities. > > We are buying most all software from the following.. > Adobe, Corel, Macromedia, Microsoft, Symantec, Veritas > and many more. We buy in small and large quantities. > > Look below at our Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel & Other want to buys. We buy other models other than listed below. Email us with anything you have forsale... The below is just a small list of our ...

WE BUY used, new and refurbed Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, Sun, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/
WE BUY used, new and refurbed Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, Sun, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola, Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... Email BUYONET@HOTMAIL.COM with any of the above that you wish to sell. LOOK BELOW FOR ALL WANT TO BUY LISTINGS... WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES Email BUYONET@HOTMAIL.COM WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 SBE, Standard, PRO. WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO, VISTA & HOME & OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER PACKAGES 2000, 2003, 2007 etc.. > > Also looking to buy Restore packs such as Dell, HP, IBM and any others. We only buy restores in large quantities. > > We are buying most all software from the following.. > Adobe, Corel, Macromedia, Microsoft, Symantec, Veritas > and many more. We buy in small and large quantities. > > Look below at our networking and telecom want to buys.. We buy other models other than listed below. Email us with anything you have forsale... The below is just a small list of our current want to buys. Email BUYONET@HOTMAIL.COM with anything you have forsale.. > >...

WE BUY used, new and refurbed Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, Sun, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/ #2
WE BUY used, new and refurbed Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, Sun, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola, Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... Email BUYONET@HOTMAIL.COM with any of the above that you wish to sell. LOOK BELOW FOR ALL WANT TO BUY LISTINGS... WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL...

WE BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/ #5
WE BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola, Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... Email BUYONET@HOTMAIL.COM with any of the above that you wish to sell. LOOK BELOW FOR ALL WANT TO BUY LISTINGS... WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL...

I BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/M
I BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola, Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... LOOK BELOW FOR ALL WANT TO BUY LISTINGS... WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES Email buynetworks@gmail.com WE NEED LARGE QUANTITIES OF MICROSOFT WINDOWS & OFFICE OEM PACKS. WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 SBE, Standard, PRO. WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO, VISTA & HOME & OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER PACKAGES 2000, 2003, 2007 etc.. I NEED TO BUY A LARGE QUANTITY OF DELL XP PRO RESTORE PACKS I am looking to buy 1,000's of DELL XP PRO RESTORE PACKS which includes the manual, Restore CD sealed. I will buy them in the 100's or 1,000's.. > > Also looking to buy Restore packs such as Dell, HP, IBM and any others. We only buy restores in large quantities. > > We are buying most all software from the following.. > Adobe, Corel, Macromedia, Microsoft, Symantec, Veritas > and many more. We buy in small and large quantities. > > Look below at our Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel &...

[...]

WE BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/ #7
[...]

WE BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola, Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... Email BUYONET@HOTMAIL.COM with any of the above that you wish to sell. LOOK BELOW FOR ALL WANT TO BUY LISTINGS... WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES Email BUYONET@HOTMAIL.COM WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 SBE, Standard, PRO. WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO, VISTA & HOME & OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER PACKAGES 2000, 2003, 2007 etc.. > > Also looking to buy Restore packs such as Dell, HP, IBM and any others. We only buy restores in large quantities. > > We are buying most all software from the following.. > Adobe, Corel, Macromedia, Microsoft, Symantec, Veritas > and many more. We buy in small and large quantities. > > Look below at our networking and telecom want to buys.. We buy other models other than listed below. Email us with anything you have forsale... The below is just a small list of our current want to buys. Email BUYONET@HOTMAIL.COM with anything...

WE BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marcon
WE BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola, Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... Email BUYONET@HOTMAIL.COM with any of the above that you wish to sell. LOOK BELOW FOR ALL WANT TO BUY LISTINGS... WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICR...

I BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/M #2
I BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola, Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... Email netbuy@bellsouth.net with any of the above that you wish to sell. LOOK BELOW FOR ALL WANT TO BUY LISTINGS... WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DEL...

Web resources about - AS400 and Dell Networked Printers ? - comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc

Networked learning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
. It has been suggested that networked learning offers educational institutions more functional efficiency, in that the curriculum can be more ...

The Future of Learning, Networked Society - Ericsson - YouTube
Learn more at http://www.ericsson.com/networkedsociety Can ICT redefine the way we learn in the Networked Society? Technology has enabled us ...

Networked devices extend reach toward smarter surveillance
A picture of a person of interest can be gained by linking data from loyalty cards, mobile phones, credit cards, travel cards, social network ...

MIT panel warns of challenges of hyper-networked world - management, Configuration / maintenance, IDC ...
A panel discussion held at MIT this week hailed major advances in networking technology, but warned that the challenges facing the world's information ...

Liverpool Council creates networked city using e-band microwave
Liverpool's microwave network will provide provide free Wi-Fi, CCTV surveillance, voice and data communications between council networks.

Lone madman or a networked holy warrior?
Following the Sydney siege, we must avoid defaulting to the view that any criminal act that includes a garbled interpretation of the Islamic ...

Eight Questions: Rebecca MacKinnon, "Consent of the Networked"
... bring about the end of Communist Party rule. A decade later, as Ms. MacKinnon documents in her recently released book “Consent of the Networked,” ...

How Novelists Networked
Jason Diamond provides background on the literary clubs of Victorian England: The words “Victorian club scene” might lead you to picture the ...

How non-government actors have removed accountability: Consent of the Networked reviewed
... recent The Net Delusion by Evgeny Morozov and The Internet of Elsewhere by Cyrus Farivar . The latest on the shelf is Consent of the Networked ...