AS400 iSeries Access ODBC Driver

I am working with VB.NET version 8 and AS400 (V5R3).
I used the ODBC client "iSeries Access ODBC Driver", version
10.00.03.00, file CWBODBC.DLL to establish a connection to the AS400.
Then with the Data Source Configuration Wizard, I got the error
"ERROR [HY000] [IBM][iSeries Access ODBC Driver][DB2 UDB]SQL0901 -
SQL system error".

Can someone help me on this issue?

0
jean1771 (3)

Jean wrote:
> I am working with VB.NET version 8 and AS400 (V5R3).
> I used the ODBC client "iSeries Access ODBC Driver", version
> 10.00.03.00, file CWBODBC.DLL to establish a connection to the AS400.
> Then with the Data Source Configuration Wizard, I got the error
> "ERROR [HY000] [IBM][iSeries Access ODBC Driver][DB2 UDB]SQL0901 -
> SQL system error".
>
> Can someone help me on this issue?

If the connection is successful, you may want to look at the job log on
the server (iSeries), which often will contain more detailed information
in the form of messages, if the failure is on the server.  The server
job will have a name of the form nnnnnn/QUSER/QZDASOINIT.  On a 5250
("green screen") command line after connecting from the client, try this
to find the job:

wrkactjob job(qzda*)

Use option 5 (Work with), then option 10 (Display job log), then F10
(Display detailed messages).

--
Karl Hanson
0
Jean wrote:
> I am working with VB.NET version 8 and AS400 (V5R3).
> I used the ODBC client "iSeries Access ODBC Driver", version
> 10.00.03.00, file CWBODBC.DLL to establish a connection to the AS400.
> Then with the Data Source Configuration Wizard, I got the error
> "ERROR [HY000] [IBM][iSeries Access ODBC Driver][DB2 UDB]SQL0901 -
> SQL system error".
>
> Can someone help me on this issue?

I strongly suggest you not use that driver and convert to the native
..NET providers.    They are on the iSeries CD for Client Access v5r3

Not only are they easier to work with, they are much, much faster (for
me, things taking 30 seconds in ODBC were done in 3 seconds with the
native providers).

--
Texeme Construct
http://www.you-read-it-here-first.com

0
jabailo (8241)
10/27/2006 7:07:35 PM
Where are they at on the cd and how do you install them???
 then, how do you actually use them???  ODBC sure does seem slow at
times, if I could speed up, would like to, but nto sure I understnad
how to install/use the .net providers.  Do you install them through
client access????

thanks,
ga
John Bailo <jabailo@texeme.com> wrote:

>Jean wrote:
>> I am working with VB.NET version 8 and AS400 (V5R3).
>> I used the ODBC client "iSeries Access ODBC Driver", version
>> 10.00.03.00, file CWBODBC.DLL to establish a connection to the AS400.
>> Then with the Data Source Configuration Wizard, I got the error
>> "ERROR [HY000] [IBM][iSeries Access ODBC Driver][DB2 UDB]SQL0901 -
>> SQL system error".
>>
>> Can someone help me on this issue?
>>

>I strongly suggest you not use that driver and convert to the native
>.NET providers.    They are on the iSeries CD for Client Access v5r3
>
>Not only are they easier to work with, they are much, much faster (for
>me, things taking 30 seconds in ODBC were done in 3 seconds with the
>native providers).

George Applegate
gappleg8@fscoop.com
0
gappleg81 (6)
10/27/2006 7:41:26 PM
....And are they installed on client or server or both?

ga wrote:
> Where are they at on the cd and how do you install them???
>  then, how do you actually use them???  ODBC sure does seem slow at
> times, if I could speed up, would like to, but nto sure I understnad
> how to install/use the .net providers.  Do you install them through
> client access????
>
> thanks,
> ga
> John Bailo <jabailo@texeme.com> wrote:
>
> >Jean wrote:
> >> I am working with VB.NET version 8 and AS400 (V5R3).
> >> I used the ODBC client "iSeries Access ODBC Driver", version
> >> 10.00.03.00, file CWBODBC.DLL to establish a connection to the AS400.
> >> Then with the Data Source Configuration Wizard, I got the error
> >> "ERROR [HY000] [IBM][iSeries Access ODBC Driver][DB2 UDB]SQL0901 -
> >> SQL system error".
> >>
> >> Can someone help me on this issue?
> >>

> >I strongly suggest you not use that driver and convert to the native
> >.NET providers.    They are on the iSeries CD for Client Access v5r3
> >
> >Not only are they easier to work with, they are much, much faster (for
> >me, things taking 30 seconds in ODBC were done in 3 seconds with the
> >native providers).
>
> George Applegate
> gappleg8@fscoop.com

John Bailo a =E9crit :

> Jean wrote:
> > I am working with VB.NET version 8 and AS400 (V5R3).
> > I used the ODBC client "iSeries Access ODBC Driver", version
> > 10.00.03.00, file CWBODBC.DLL to establish a connection to the AS400.
> > Then with the Data Source Configuration Wizard, I got the error
> > "ERROR [HY000] [IBM][iSeries Access ODBC Driver][DB2 UDB]SQL0901 -
> > SQL system error".
> >
> > Can someone help me on this issue?
> >

> I strongly suggest you not use that driver and convert to the native
> .NET providers.    They are on the iSeries CD for Client Access v5r3
>
> Not only are they easier to work with, they are much, much faster (for
> me, things taking 30 seconds in ODBC were done in 3 seconds with the
> native providers).
>
> --
> Texeme Construct
> http://www.you-read-it-here-first.com

John,

Can you provide me more info where to find the driver?
CD from microsoft or from IBM

Thanks

0
jean1771 (3)
10/27/2006 7:52:56 PM
John Bailo a =E9crit :

> Jean wrote:
> > I am working with VB.NET version 8 and AS400 (V5R3).
> > I used the ODBC client "iSeries Access ODBC Driver", version
> > 10.00.03.00, file CWBODBC.DLL to establish a connection to the AS400.
> > Then with the Data Source Configuration Wizard, I got the error
> > "ERROR [HY000] [IBM][iSeries Access ODBC Driver][DB2 UDB]SQL0901 -
> > SQL system error".
> >
> > Can someone help me on this issue?
> >

> I strongly suggest you not use that driver and convert to the native
> .NET providers.    They are on the iSeries CD for Client Access v5r3
>
> Not only are they easier to work with, they are much, much faster (for
> me, things taking 30 seconds in ODBC were done in 3 seconds with the
> native providers).
>
> --
> Texeme Construct
> http://www.you-read-it-here-first.com

John,

Can you provide me more info where to find the driver?
CD from microsoft or from IBM

Thanks

0
jean1771 (3)
10/27/2006 7:53:53 PM
Jean wrote:
> John Bailo a �crit :
>
>> Jean wrote:
>>> I am working with VB.NET version 8 and AS400 (V5R3).
>>> I used the ODBC client "iSeries Access ODBC Driver", version
>>> 10.00.03.00, file CWBODBC.DLL to establish a connection to the AS400.
>>> Then with the Data Source Configuration Wizard, I got the error
>>> "ERROR [HY000] [IBM][iSeries Access ODBC Driver][DB2 UDB]SQL0901 -
>>> SQL system error".
>>>
>>> Can someone help me on this issue?
>>>
>> I strongly suggest you not use that driver and convert to the native
>> .NET providers.    They are on the iSeries CD for Client Access v5r3
>>
>> Not only are they easier to work with, they are much, much faster (for
>> me, things taking 30 seconds in ODBC were done in 3 seconds with the
>> native providers).
>>
>> --
>> Texeme Construct
>> http://www.you-read-it-here-first.com
>
> John,
>
> Can you provide me more info where to find the driver?
> CD from microsoft or from IBM

Below is some info I relayed in answer to a similar question a few
months ago.  Maybe this will help(?)  Also here is a link to some online
  info:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r3/index.jsp?topic=/rzaik/rzaikdotnetprovider.htm

The .NET provider is included with iSeries Access for Windows, starting
with the V5R3M0 version.  To install it, the PC must first have the .NET
Framework installed.  Then, when installing iSeries Access for Windows
(or use Selective Setup), go to the "Data Access" section and select the
..NET provider from there.

The .NET classes are described in the .NET provider tech ref, which is
installed when selecting the "Toolkit" component.  The .NET provider's
help file is cwbmptch.hlp.  There is also a Redbook which can be useful
for someone getting started with this provider:
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg246440.html?Open

--
Karl Hanson
0
Karl Hanson wrote:

> The .NET provider is included with iSeries Access for Windows, starting
> with the V5R3M0 version.  To install it, the PC must first have the .NET
> Framework installed.  Then, when installing iSeries Access for Windows
> (or use Selective Setup), go to the "Data Access" section and select the
> .NET provider from there.
>
> The .NET classes are described in the .NET provider tech ref, which is
> installed when selecting the "Toolkit" component.  The .NET provider's
> help file is cwbmptch.hlp.  There is also a Redbook which can be useful
> for someone getting started with this provider:
> http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg246440.html?Open

The other cool thing about this is you don't have to install and
administer ODBC at all.

You get your own .dll for ISeriesDB and just make it part of your build
-- the objects and methods are a mirror of the SqlClient libraries for
SQLServer.

--
Texeme Construct
http://www.you-read-it-here-first.com

0
jabailo (8241)
10/27/2006 10:00:18 PM
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:55:20 -0500, Karl Hanson
<kchanson@youess.ibm.com> wrote:

>Jean wrote:
>> John Bailo a �crit :

>>> I strongly suggest you not use that driver and convert to the native
>>> .NET providers.    They are on the iSeries CD for Client Access v5r3
>>>
>>> Not only are they easier to work with, they are much, much faster (for
>>> me, things taking 30 seconds in ODBC were done in 3 seconds with the
>>> native providers).
>>>
>>> --
>>> Texeme Construct
>>> http://www.you-read-it-here-first.com
>>
>> John,
>>
>> Can you provide me more info where to find the driver?
>> CD from microsoft or from IBM
>>

>Below is some info I relayed in answer to a similar question a few
>months ago.  Maybe this will help(?)  Also here is a link to some online
>  info:
>http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r3/index.jsp?topic=/rzaik/rzaikdotnetprovider.htm
>
>The .NET provider is included with iSeries Access for Windows, starting
>with the V5R3M0 version.  To install it, the PC must first have the .NET
>Framework installed.  Then, when installing iSeries Access for Windows
>(or use Selective Setup), go to the "Data Access" section and select the
>.NET provider from there.
>
>The .NET classes are described in the .NET provider tech ref, which is
>installed when selecting the "Toolkit" component.  The .NET provider's
>help file is cwbmptch.hlp.  There is also a Redbook which can be useful
>for someone getting started with this provider:
>http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg246440.html?Open
0
ddbkv (15)

ODBC drivers for IBM AS400 on Mac OsX
Hello, I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too) for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivalent) that can be easily installed on a *Mac Os X*. I cannot usa jdbc because the program that needs to access this AS400 is FileMaker Pro 8, and it handles only odbc connections. Thank you for your help and patience, -- Guido | Experience is a strange teacher, | | it gives you the problem before the lesson | Sorry for the multiple posts, Guido > I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too) > for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivale...

[X-Post] ODBC drivers for IBM AS400 on Mac OsX
Hello, first of all I have to apologize for the crosspost, but I am kind of desperate. I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too) for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivalent) that can be easily installed on a *Mac Os X*. I cannot usa jdbc because the program that needs to access this AS400 is FileMaker Pro 8, and it handles only odbc connections. Thank you for your help and patience, -- Guido | Experience is a strange teacher, | | it gives you the problem before the lesson | ...

[X-Post] ODBC drivers for IBM AS400 on Mac OsX
Hello, first of all I have to apologize for the crosspost, but I am kind of desperate. I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too) for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivalent) that can be easily installed on a *Mac Os X*. I cannot usa jdbc because the program that needs to access this AS400 is FileMaker Pro 8, and it handles only odbc connections. Thank you for your help and patience, -- Guido Guido Spadotto wrote: > Hello, first of all I have to apologize for the crosspost, > but I am kind of desperate. > > I need to know if there exists an ODBC driv...

[X-Post] ODBC drivers for IBM AS400 on Mac OsX #2
Hello, I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too) for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivalent) that can be easily installed on a *Mac Os X*. I cannot usa jdbc because the program that needs to access this AS400 is FileMaker Pro 8, and it handles only odbc connections. Thank you for your help and patience, -- Guido | Experience is a strange teacher, | | it gives you the problem before the lesson | ...

Using Iseries Access ODBC Driver with MS ACCESS 2003
When Trying attaching databases into MsAccess2003 using Iseries Access ODBC Driver (I'm in OS400 v5r2) I get an error message according to which the duration of connection is too long and so I can't attach the database although I got the list of the tables in the library I specified. Can anyone help me ? Thanks in advance. The timeout to dispay de data is small. You need to increase this timeout. The problem can occur when the tables are very very very (but very) big. "Bertrand Bard" <bbard@dehon.com> escribi� en el mensaje news:d01a5cc.0404280030.58f11d3e@posting.go...

AS400 to AS400 connection
Hi. What`s the rocommended method of copyting data beetween two AS400 (both on V5R1) ? Regards, Tom tom wrote: > Hi. > What`s the rocommended method of copyting data beetween two AS400 (both on > V5R1) ? Probably FTP. "tom" <tomeks@comp.pl> wrote in message news:c8c9u5$fb4$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl... > Hi. > What`s the rocommended method of copyting data beetween two AS400 (both on > V5R1) ? > > Regards, > Tom > > It depends how often you are doing the copying & how much there is. If you want say one record but every 3 seconds then you...

AS400 to AS400 connection
Hi All I am creating a database trigger to write details real time from tables on one AS400 to another over our WAN. Is there such a concept as ODBC connections on the AS400 to perform this task and if so can anyone explain how I would configure such a connection. There will be a process on the receiving AS400 waiting to process the data as soon as it is received. All provious data transfer between AS400's in our organisation have been using SAVF and FTP but this is a differnet issue. Thanks in advance for any help offered Iain Iain racontait dans comp.databases....

unix odbc drivers for as400
hi everyone, apparently, IBM removed their unix odbc drivers from their webpage, so I was wondering if any of you guys have it lying arround?, it would be a lot of help! thanks in advance. fel <felipevaldez@gmail.com> wrote in news:7f114a0b-3b02-4a43-afaa- 8dd368d29024@z34g2000vbl.googlegroups.com: > hi everyone, apparently, IBM removed their unix odbc drivers from > their webpage, so I was wondering if any of you guys have it lying > arround?, > > it would be a lot of help! > > > thanks in advance. > > as far as i know IBM never made an ODBC dri...

Iseries/AS400 access to external databases
We have most of our data on Iseries and have that data accessible to external clients via ODBC, service programs, etc. However in some cases we have external data that is being used and maintained either in Microsoft Access Databases, MS-SQL servers, (I guess Oracle and MySQL might be other sources but not in our case). Is there any way to set up the Iseries so that it can treat that (external windows database) data as though it were local, in the same way that an external client can treat the AS400/Iseries data as though it were local. I have not seen the description or setup information f...

Connecting to AS400 running on IBM with MS Access
Hello All, I've been struggling on and off for 3 months trying to connect to an DB2 database running on an IBM iSeries machine. I FINALLY figured out how to connect with Coldfusion (see instructions below). So, now I am trying to connect to the same database with MS Access. I want to link the tables within Access so I can quickly query and answer questions. The problem is that I HAVE NO IDEA how to do this. I'm familiar with linking tables to other databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle), but I've never done it for IBM DB2 (I'm not even familiar with the IB...

MS-Access and IBM DB2 ODBC driver
Hi guys, I've had a problem with the DECIMAL data type when using the ODBC driver. I've found a workaround and want to share it, as the information on this topic are sparse. When querying a DB2 database via ODBC (using Microsoft Access 2003 / German version) there occures the error that all "trailing numbers" (e.g. '12' in 150,12) of DECIMAL fields are being interpreted as part of the number, that is 15012 (note: in German the separator is a ',' instead of a '.'). Workaround: Cast the data type to FLOAT in your query. E.g.: SELECT LINEI...

ODBC Connection to AS400 using Microsoft Access
I established an ODBC connection to our AS400 via Access. However, little data is returned after I link the tables. I understand that the tables are "expanded" with folders and Access does not inherintely know how to look past the initial table. Our clients have a MBR, I do not know how to get Access to prompt for it. I can use Access very good, but not in a coding way. Also, I am very inexperienced with ODCB connections, so any and all help will be GREATLY appreciated! On 23-Feb-2012 11:35 , Jason Campbell wrote: > I established an ODBC connection to our AS400 via Access. ...

ISERIES driver for AS400 return erroneous data for NULL Values
Using the ISeries Access Driver v9.00.04.00 when selecting a column which contains null i get erroneous data. If I keep refreshing the query the results returned with keep changing for the null values. Using tools like winsql or using an Access database and loading it from the DSN there is no problem. i.e all the null values are displayed correctly. This is not a display problem. Are there any settings which i need to configure the driver to resolve this issue? The program that i am using is Delphi based. Once the query is executing and when i go through the results i see ...

as400 driver
Hi. Does the com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver driver that is part of JTOpen (http://jt400.sourceforge.net) works with db2 udb version 7 that is installed on windows 2000? I' m trying to access db2 from java aplication like this: Class.forName("com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver"); Connection connection = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:as400://hostname","user","password"); Statement statement = connection.createStatement(); ResultSet resultSet = statement.executeQuery("select * from tablename"); , and I get this ja...

AS400 to AS400 connection issues

IBM AS400

Constant com.ibm.as400.access.Job.MESSAGE_REPLY_WAITING Example..
Constant com.ibm.as400.access.Job.MESSAGE_REPLY_WAITING Example.. Hello, Does anyone have an example on using the MESSAGE_REPLY_WAITING constant? I know how to print it out byut that is not usefull.. Here is an example of find BATCH jobs... JobList jobList = new JobList (system); jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_JOB_TYPE, Job.JOB_TYPE_BATCH) -------------- Another thing.. jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_ACTIVE_JOB_STATUS, <You can use any of the ACTIVE_JOB_STATUS_* constants> I just can not find an example of how to use.. MESSAGE_REPLY_WAITING T...

AS400 to AS400 data transfer
Hi I need to place a trigger on a set of tables on an AS400 to fire off whenever new records are added to these tables. This trigger program will then transfer the data to another AS400 across a WAN. This will allow us to transfer orders from one system to another. Can anyone tell me how I would achieve this. Normally if it had been a PC I would have used an ODBC type application but I am not sure what is available to me for AS400 to AS400 data transfer. I know that we can transfer a SAVF by FTP but this is not a route I would like to go down. I would prefer to populate tables directly if p...

Iseries/AS400
Hi, What software do I need to make the files in AS400 to tables in Microsoft Access? My hope is to query information from Access, instead of running queries in AS/400 then exporting the data manuall, then importing the data to Excel. Any help will be greatly appreciated. James Mos.StaLL@gmail.com writes: > What software do I need to make the files in AS400 to tables in > Microsoft Access? My hope is to query information from Access, > instead of running queries in AS/400 then exporting the data manuall, > then importing the data to Excel. Any help will be greatly > app...

Constant com.ibm.as400.access.jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_JOB_QUEUE
I am using the following code to try and return a list of jobs that sre running in QBATCH5 --- QSYSObjectPathName path = new QSYSObjectPathName("QGPL","QBATCH1","JOBQ"); jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_PRIMARY_JOB_STATUS_ACTIVE, Boolean.TRUE); jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_PRIMARY_JOB_STATUS_OUTQ , Boolean.FALSE); jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_JOB_QUEUE, path.getPath()); For some reason it brings back a list of my Active jobs that show up in WRKACTJOB... Shouldn't jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(Jo...

declare global temporary table with com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver
Hello. V5R2 I try to create global temporary table in my Windows java application: ((java.sql.Connection) conn).createStatement().execute("declare global temportary table test (c1 integer)"); With COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver it works, but with com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver I get such SQLException: --start-- java.sql.SQLException: [PWS9801] Function rejected by user exit program IMBEPSQL in QUSRSYS. Cause . . . . . : User exit program IMBEPSQL in library QUSRSYS called for the function and returned an indication that the function should not be done. Recovery . . . : Determine why the user exit program rejected the function, correct the problem, and run the function again. --end--- ((SQLException) ex).getErrorCode() = -101 ((SQLException) ex).getSQLState() = "HY001" Is it possible to declare tables with this driver? Sincerely, Mark B ...

com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCConnectionHandle.getMetaData(AS400JDBCConnectionHandle.java:330)
Hi, I am running a web app on WAS 5.0 on Linux connecting to iSeries V5R2 for DB2 access using the tool box driver. Most of the time this works fine but occasionally I get the stuff listed below. When this happens the app just crashes out. Its weird because this happens on pages that where running fine 5 minutes ago. It appears like my connections are going stale but my app thinks they are fine. There is no firewall between the two boxes so I cant blame it on the firewall killing the connection. Has anyone seen this before or am I totally off on the wrong track. Any help would be most appreciated. BTW It does not seem to happen when running on WAS 5.0 on the iseries but then its on the same machine and the drivers local. Mutley. [03.08.21 14:14:10:162 BST] 6bcc1e57 WebGroup X Servlet Error: : java.lang.NullPointerException at com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCConnectionHandle.getMetaData(AS400JDBCConnecti onHandle.java:330) at com.ibm.ejs.cm.pool.ConnectO.getMetaData(ConnectO.java:2121) at com.ibm.ejs.cm.proxy.ConnectionProxy.getMetaData(ConnectionProxy.java:572) at com.ibm.db.db.base.DatabaseConnection.getConnectionMetaData(DatabaseConnecti on.java(Compiled Code)) at com.ibm.db.db.base.DatabaseConnection.disconnect(DatabaseConnection.java) at com.ibm.db.db.DatabaseConnection.disconnect(DatabaseConnection.java) at com.ibm.db.beans.DBSelect.close(DBSelect.java) at com.ibm.db.beans.DBSelect.close(DBSelect.java) at com.kdpsoftware.landmark.LogIn.LogInQuery.close(LogInQ...

ODBC Linked tables in MS Access/AS400 -- Call Errors/Missing fields
We have been successful in pulling information from database tables on an AS400 library using Crystal Reports (some of which contain packed fields). We are using the iSeries ODBC drivers from IBM. Due to a requirement of doing multi-step logic on the data to massage it we decided to link externally to MS Access using linked tables. However when we open the tables or try to query them we get ODBC--call failed errors and in some cases not all the fields are showing. I'm not sure if this is an MDAC issue or where to start. I'm not an AS400 expert and we are doing this as a favor for ...

Web resources about - AS400 iSeries Access ODBC Driver - comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc

Using FalconStor VTL as a Backup Target for IBM i (iSeries)
For too long, the standard method of backing up IBM i (AS/400) systems has been with a locally attached tape drive or library. The result is ...

App Store - TN5250
... more about TN5250 on the App Store. Download TN5250 and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The AS/400 - also called the "IBM iSeries," ...

LAMP (software bundle) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... the same software suite ( AMP ) running on other operating systems, such as Microsoft Windows ( WAMP ), Mac OS ( MAMP ), Solaris (SAMP), iSeries ...

Resources - Ajaxian
... out a way to dynamically update a view each time it is visited. I... IE 8 Crashing Problem Hello Everyone,Here\'s the situation:two iSeries ...

Alien Technology - Partners - Vars & System Integrators
Alien is partnered with system integrators and resellers to optimize the integration of RFID solutions with enterprise software and hardware ...

Telecom News, Telecom Companies, Telecom Industry - Fierce Telecom
FierceTelecom is the leading telecom news source for Telcos and telecom industry insiders. Get updated on top telecom companies, NGN, WiMAX, ...

Sr. Informatica Developer
Sr. Informatica Developer job in Scottsdale, Arizona, US. Read the Sr. Informatica Developer job description and find other Kforce Inc jobs at ...

AS400 Iseries
If you are looking to create jobs that you need to run at specified days or times on a regular basis on your as400 then your need to be using ...

Bytware ::: MessengerConsole ::: Monitoring, Notification, and Multiple System Management for IBM i
... Inc. is an automated monitoring, notification, and consoling solution designed to help you manage your IBM Power System, System i, iSeries, ...

IBM expands flexible computing plan
Big Blue plans to add muscle to its on-demand computing push Thursday, with the debut of several efforts designed to help it defend its position ...