browser access to as400 data

how do I secure browser access to as400 data?  Should the user be
logging onto the website which provides access to data on the as400?
No doubt, but what should the user name and password be?  If the user
logs on with an as400 user name and password, how do you prevent the
password from being transmitted thru the web, from the browser to the
web server?

The web server in this case is a windows xp PC with IIS installed. The
usage has, to date, been limited to users behind the firewall. Now
there is a need for users in another location to access this internal
web server.

thanks,

If you use an HTTPS connection (instead of plain HTTP), there should
be no issues with visible passwords.

Whether the user authenticates as a Windows user to the webserver, or
as an AS/400 user to the underlying database, or whether Single-Sign-
On should be used (authenticating to Windows and AS/400 with the same
credentials) is difficult to say without more information about your
situation.
0
walker.l2 (588)
9/22/2008 3:28:41 PM
On Sep 22, 11:28=A0am, "walker.l2" <walker...@ukonline.co.uk> wrote:
> If you use an HTTPS connection (instead of plain HTTP), there should
> be no issues with visible passwords.
>
> Whether the user authenticates as a Windows user to the webserver, or
> as an AS/400 user to the underlying database, or whether Single-Sign-
> On should be used (authenticating to Windows and AS/400 with the same
> credentials) is difficult to say without more information about your
> situation.

I have an internal web server running on windows xp that provides
access to data on the as400. ( The asp.net server code uses ODBC and a
fixed user name and password to get the data from the as400 ). The
site shows the vendor master in a datagrid, allow add, change, delete
of the vendors. There is no login because it is only the vendormaster
and only PCs in the office have access to the 192.168.10.22 ip address
of the web server.  Now I have two additional requirements. Allow
access to more than the vendor master thru the web server. Allow users
outside of the office to access the site.  I would like to transition
to a secure site as simply as possible.

thanks,
Steve Richter skrev  den 22-09-2008 17:10:

> No doubt, but what should the user name and password be?  If the user
> logs on with an as400 user name and password, how do you prevent the
> password from being transmitted thru the web, from the browser to the
> web server?

If that part concerns you, you should consider https and ssl for transports.

> The web server in this case is a windows xp PC with IIS installed. The
> usage has, to date, been limited to users behind the firewall. Now
> there is a need for users in another location to access this internal
> web server.

You may want to get your IT-staff to construct a VPN between the two
locations so everything is secured and there is control over what can be
accessed from where.
0
nospam0000 (217)
9/22/2008 5:27:44 PM
On Sep 22, 1:27=A0pm, Thorbj=F8rn Ravn Andersen <nospam0...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Steve Richter skrev =A0den 22-09-2008 17:10:
>
> > No doubt, but what should the user name and password be? =A0If the user
> > logs on with an as400 user name and password, how do you prevent the
> > password from being transmitted thru the web, from the browser to the
> > web server?
>
> If that part concerns you, you should consider https and ssl for transpor=
ts.

> > The web server in this case is a windows xp PC with IIS installed. The
> > usage has, to date, been limited to users behind the firewall. Now
> > there is a need for users in another location to access this internal
> > web server.
>
> You may want to get your IT-staff to construct a VPN between the two
> locations so everything is secured and there is control over what can be
> accessed from where.

ok, thanks.

AS400 to AS400 data transfer

AS400 to AS400 data transfer #2
Hi I need to place a trigger on a set of tables on an AS400 to fire off whenever new records are added to these tables. This trigger program will then transfer the data to another AS400 across a WAN. This will allow us to transfer orders from one system to another. Can anyone tell me how I would achieve this. Normally if it had been a PC I would have used an ODBC type application but I am not sure what is available to me for AS400 to AS400 data transfer. I know that we can transfer a SAVF by FTP but this is not a route I would like to go down. I would prefer to populate tables directly if possible. We are using 2 model 820's with OS400 V5 R2 Thanks for any help offered Iain ...

AS400 to AS400 connection

HELP: accessing AS400 data in Oracle
I'm trying to access data from AS400 using gateway. e.g. SELECT * FROM LIB.FILE2@AS400 It works for some tables only. All tables are from the same library and have all privilages granted to Oracle. I just guess that it does not work for the tables that were added on the AS400 recently but I'm not sure. I've never used gateway before. The error I'm getting is the following: ORA-0942:tableor view does not exist ORA-02063:preceding line from AS400 Of course I checked AS400. The table exists. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks Andrzej Urbanowicz <andrzeju@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1105023866.601325.23650@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I'm trying to access data from AS400 using gateway. > e.g. SELECT * FROM LIB.FILE2@AS400 > It works for some tables only. All tables are from the same library and > have all privilages granted to Oracle. I just guess that it does not > work for the tables that were added on the AS400 recently but I'm not > sure. I've never used gateway before. > > The error I'm getting is the following: > ORA-0942:tableor view does not exist > ORA-02063:preceding line from AS400 > > Of course I checked AS400. The table exists. > Any help is greatly appreciated. > Thanks > Andrzej Urbanowicz > Are the table names case sensitive ? Just an idea, I don't know AS400 ... Matthias Hoys wrote: > <andrzeju@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:110502...

Connecting to AS400 running on IBM with MS Access
Hello All, I've been struggling on and off for 3 months trying to connect to an DB2 database running on an IBM iSeries machine. I FINALLY figured out how to connect with Coldfusion (see instructions below). So, now I am trying to connect to the same database with MS Access. I want to link the tables within Access so I can quickly query and answer questions. The problem is that I HAVE NO IDEA how to do this. I'm familiar with linking tables to other databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle), but I've never done it for IBM DB2 (I'm not even familiar with the IB...

AS400 Data Access from a Windows 2K web server
I need to create an order inquiry application that will run on our website. The application will need to join information from our AS400 with data from the SQL Server 2000 database we use for most of our web applications. This is our first application that will be accessing the AS400 to retrieve information, and the method used will be the basis for all future applications of this type. So, it is important that we use the best option available. Our website is hosted on Windows 2000 Servers using ASP pages written with VBScript and served using IIS. The only database we currently use on the website is a SQL Server 2000 database. We use COM+ objects written in VB to perform most database access although we do use ADODB connections directly in the ASP pages at times. From the research I have done so far, it appears the best method is to create stored procedures on the AS400 that will be used via an ADODB connection from the web pages or COM+ objects. I would appreciate any advice you may have. Hi Evan, You don't need stored procedures. You can run SQL against an AS/400 database almost the same as against an SQL Server 2000 database. The only restriction is that you have to install Client Access on the server. You even can run AS/400 commands if you like. If you need some samples let me know. Regards, Jan "Evan" <ebinri@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht news:7bb05a90.0407140342.4914dab5@posting.google.com... > I need to create an order inquiry app...

AS400 to AS400 connection issues

IBM AS400

declare global temporary table with com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver
Hello. V5R2 I try to create global temporary table in my Windows java application: ((java.sql.Connection) conn).createStatement().execute("declare global temportary table test (c1 integer)"); With COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver it works, but with com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver I get such SQLException: --start-- java.sql.SQLException: [PWS9801] Function rejected by user exit program IMBEPSQL in QUSRSYS. Cause . . . . . : User exit program IMBEPSQL in library QUSRSYS called for the function and returned an indication that the function should not be done. Recovery . . . : Determine why the user exit program rejected the function, correct the problem, and run the function again. --end--- ((SQLException) ex).getErrorCode() = -101 ((SQLException) ex).getSQLState() = "HY001" Is it possible to declare tables with this driver? Sincerely, Mark B ...

Constant com.ibm.as400.access.jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_JOB_QUEUE
I am using the following code to try and return a list of jobs that sre running in QBATCH5 --- QSYSObjectPathName path = new QSYSObjectPathName("QGPL","QBATCH1","JOBQ"); jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_PRIMARY_JOB_STATUS_ACTIVE, Boolean.TRUE); jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_PRIMARY_JOB_STATUS_OUTQ , Boolean.FALSE); jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_JOB_QUEUE, path.getPath()); For some reason it brings back a list of my Active jobs that show up in WRKACTJOB... Shouldn't jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(Jo...

com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCConnectionHandle.getMetaData(AS400JDBCConnectionHandle.java:330)
Hi, I am running a web app on WAS 5.0 on Linux connecting to iSeries V5R2 for DB2 access using the tool box driver. Most of the time this works fine but occasionally I get the stuff listed below. When this happens the app just crashes out. Its weird because this happens on pages that where running fine 5 minutes ago. It appears like my connections are going stale but my app thinks they are fine. There is no firewall between the two boxes so I cant blame it on the firewall killing the connection. Has anyone seen this before or am I totally off on the wrong track. Any help would be most appreciated. BTW It does not seem to happen when running on WAS 5.0 on the iseries but then its on the same machine and the drivers local. Mutley. [03.08.21 14:14:10:162 BST] 6bcc1e57 WebGroup X Servlet Error: : java.lang.NullPointerException at com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCConnectionHandle.getMetaData(AS400JDBCConnecti onHandle.java:330) at com.ibm.ejs.cm.pool.ConnectO.getMetaData(ConnectO.java:2121) at com.ibm.ejs.cm.proxy.ConnectionProxy.getMetaData(ConnectionProxy.java:572) at com.ibm.db.db.base.DatabaseConnection.getConnectionMetaData(DatabaseConnecti on.java(Compiled Code)) at com.ibm.db.db.base.DatabaseConnection.disconnect(DatabaseConnection.java) at com.ibm.db.db.DatabaseConnection.disconnect(DatabaseConnection.java) at com.ibm.db.beans.DBSelect.close(DBSelect.java) at com.ibm.db.beans.DBSelect.close(DBSelect.java) at com.kdpsoftware.landmark.LogIn.LogInQuery.close(LogInQ...

Archiving AS400 data
I have just implemented an ERP in a small manufacturing company and we no longer have any applications running on our AS400. However we do need to keep certain information from the AS400 available for seven years. The key manufacturing application on the AS400 was a modified BPICS app. My question is... what sort of solutions are available to archive this data? Can it be transferred to a server and accessed by a reporting tool? Should we move it to service provider? Should we keep the AS400 plugged (unplugged) for the next seven years?....etc. Is the data DB2/UDB? What sort of data tools do you you have on your new platform? You could extract the data to another platform. However, to make any sense out of it would require programming. If your company has been audited on a regular basis, the audit reports should suffice for the seven years. The working papers are used to support the audited financials not live data. Dick J (AZ) Larry wrote: > I have just implemented an ERP in a small manufacturing company and we > no longer have any applications running on our AS400. However we do > need to keep certain information from the AS400 available for seven > years. The key manufacturing application on the AS400 was a modified > BPICS app. My question is... what sort of solutions are available to > archive this data? Can it be transferred to a server and accessed by > a reporting tool? Should we move it to service provider? Should we > keep...

Web data to AS400
Yes I still call it an AS400. I have someone who as home grown software and a website hosted by someone else. He wants to be able to get the web orders into the system automatically and asked me how to do it. I know there are probably 6 ways to Sunday to get this done, but I am exploring all options. They have a website programmer, but no AS400 programmer. The website guy said he knows PHP pretty well and they are on V5R1. I am fairly good as RPG, RPGLE, CLP programming and then some. What would be an easy way to get this information to the system? Thanking any suggestions, I do thank all the pros for taking time to post to this group. "Chad White" <chadwhite12@gmail.com> wrote in message news:3a886508-1295-4ca1-bffb-b62576d2f863@a21g2000yqn.googlegroups.com... > Yes I still call it an AS400. I have someone who as home grown > software and a website hosted by someone else. He wants to be able to > get the web orders into the system automatically and asked me how to > do it. I know there are probably 6 ways to Sunday to get this done, > but I am exploring all options. They have a website programmer, but > no AS400 programmer. The website guy said he knows PHP pretty well > and they are on V5R1. I am fairly good as RPG, RPGLE, CLP programming > and then some. > > What would be an easy way to get this information to the system? > > Thanking any suggestions, > > I do thank all the pros for taking time to ...

access as400 folder
Hi, One user asked access for the folder on as400. I added him on the system distribution directory and gave him authority. But still he is not able to access and after entering paddword and user id, he is coming back to pasword as highlighted.Please help Royy I am not sure if this is the same but I have had issues like this in the past accessing the folder through Windows Explorer. I experienced the same thing if my Windows password(assuming you're using Windows) was different than the passsword on the AS/400. It usually took about 3 times of me clicking OK before I could access the folder. Also, after so many attempts my AS/400 locks the account and logs a message to QSYSOPR. You have to do a CHGUSRPRF command to clear the lock. What I hv done, added the user in system ditribution directory. User is not having id on as400 box. But he is WRKDIRE. Please advice how he will be able to access that folder and which id he wud be using. Royy It is my understanding that if you are not using a valid AS/400 userid you can enable a GUEST account. I am not sure of the security risks associated with this. Go to the IBM support website for iSeries: http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserver/support/iseries/ and search for Configuring AS/400 NetServer to Use a GUEST Profile. ...

From a AS400 with a CCSID to another AS400 with different CCSID
Hi all, I've the following issue: - I have to move data from a AS400 with CCSID 65535 (no conversion) to another AS400 with CCSID 37 I'm using DDM files on the second AS400 linked to the first AS400, but reading DDM files I have the problem that data are different in the special characters... So I changed my job session CCSID to 65535 with CHGJOB; with that I can see correctly DDM files data, but not the local files... What do you suggest to do? Many thanks in advance. Fabrizio On 09-Jun-2011 05:47 , Fabrizio wrote: > > I've the following issue: > > - I have to move data from a AS400 with CCSID 65535 (no conversion) > to another AS400 with CCSID 37 > > I'm using DDM files on the second AS400 linked to the first AS400, > but reading DDM files I have the problem that data are different in > the special characters... > > So I changed my job session CCSID to 65535 with CHGJOB; with that I > can see correctly DDM files data, but not the local files... > > What do you suggest to do? > The system CCSID QCCSID is effectively moot in that scenario as far as I can recall. What do matter are the CCSID of the job opening the file and then reading the data, and the CCSID of the columns of the file being opened. When the job is set to a proper CCSID, then whenever the data is also "tagged" properly with a CCSID [e.g. column of a table with a non-hex (non-65535) CCSID], the database will convert the dat...

AS400 client access
Newbie, I have an as400 software I think is version 3 r 2. What I need is to be able to either put a nic ( ethernet ) in it or use windows xp pro to access the devices. Windows 98 are on the clients now and they are connected via twin ax cabling. I know. ANyways is it possible the model is 9402. Second can I put these twinax cards into new machine and run a windows xp client access software ??? THanks Put a nic in it and use v5r1 client access express to access. If you just need terminal/printer emulation it works fine. I have used CAE v4r4 through to V5R1 on old 400 boxes with no problem. Of course try it out before you jump too far. Good Luck Bill "Ryan" <burnabyryan@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:vr5gca2pskb029@corp.supernews.com... > Newbie, > > I have an as400 software I think is version 3 r 2. What I need is to be able > to either put a nic ( ethernet ) in it or > use windows xp pro to access the devices. Windows 98 are on the clients now > and they are connected via twin ax cabling. I know. ANyways is it possible > the model is 9402. > > Second can I put these twinax cards into new machine and run a windows xp > client access software ??? > > THanks > > I think you must at least be at v3r7 to get tcp/ip to work. Rikkie "Bill cogeco.net>" <bwragg@<nospam> wrote in message news:jjCsb.48$ge.20540@read2.cgocable.net... > Put a nic in it and use v5r1 client access express t...

Accessing the AS400 with a Macintosh
We have an AS400 running V5R3. The Windows users are using I-Series Access for windows version 5.7. I have a user that has just bought a new macintosh and wants to access the AS400 from it. It's one of my bosses, so i'm not going to suggest he put a windows partition on his mac. Does anyone have any suggestions of software he can get that allows that? Thank you for any help or suggestions you can give. Scott Zoomer said the following on 18.lipanj 2007 19:55: > We have an AS400 running V5R3. The Windows users are using I-Series > Access for windows version 5.7. > > I have a user that has just bought a new macintosh and wants to access > the AS400 from it. It's one of my bosses, so i'm not going to suggest > he put a windows partition on his mac. > > Does anyone have any suggestions of software he can get that allows > that? http://www.mochasoft.dk/tn5250macx.htm http://tn5250.sourceforge.net/ Compile from source http://tn5250j.sourceforge.net/ Java version might also work -- Dejan Rodiger - PGP ID 0xAC8722DC Delete wirus from e-mail address ...

as400 data modelling tool
hi, we are evaluating data modelling tools. On the iseries, we mostly have 6 char field names which can go to a max of 10. For our data modelling tool, we would like to swap between pictures showing the column names and pictures showing the comment as the column name. Thus, we want to be able to map comments to be column names for friendly viewing. Is there a tool that can do this (I know there are tools that can report column names and comments, but we need the picture). If none exist, does ERwin work well against the 400? ERwin has some support for AS/400 (ie, System i), but they don't support all the latest features. You might consider Rational Data Architect v7, I believe you can download a free trial from their website. ibcarolek wrote: > hi, we are evaluating data modelling tools. On the iseries, we mostly > have 6 char field names which can go to a max of 10. For our data > modelling tool, we would like to swap between pictures showing the > column names and pictures showing the comment as the column name. > Thus, we want to be able to map comments to be column names for > friendly viewing. Is there a tool that can do this (I know there are > tools that can report column names and comments, but we need the > picture). If none exist, does ERwin work well against the 400? > -- Kent Milligan ISV Enablement - System i kmill@us.eye-bee-m.com (spam trick) GO HAWKEYES!! >>> ibm.com/iseries/db2 (opinions stated are no...

MS Access to AS400 problem..
Hello, I'm still trying to get this to work. I'm using Access tabledefs to connect to AS400. I need to refresh the existing links to different AS400 machines (same tablenames). I need a DSN-less ODBC connection (not ADO OLE DB) to AS400 from Access. My function is somehting like this: Public function ConnectMe() as string dim db as dao.database dim sConnect as string set db = currentdb sConnect = "ODBC;Driver={Client Access ODBC Driver (32-bit)};System=MyAS400;Uid=MyID;PWD=MyPassowrd" db.tabledefs("table1").connect = sConnect db.tabledefs("table1").RefreshLink End Function When I execute this I get the error: Reserved error (-7778); there is no message for this error. Any suggestions??? Thank you. Matthew Wells MWells@FirstByte.net You will need to drop and recreate the tabledefs. Don't forget to set the SourceTableName. See my comments in the thread http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.databases.ms-access/browse_frm/thread/68ca9f128c3dd5c9/7955f783e029651c?q=zlatko&rnum=20#7955f783e029651c Bill E. Hollywood, FL ...

link table IBM AS400
Hi. Sorry for my english but I have MS Access in italian. My problem is by link a table from IBM As400 (with > 100.000 rows). The output of the table is many #ELIMINATO (in english "delete" / "erase".. I dont't know the exact message). I have tried with "requery" or recreating the link without results. If I *import* the table from AS400 it works perfectly without problems. Here an abstract txt BOLAZI;BOLCLI;BOLDBO;BOLNBO;BOLCAU;BOLNPR;BOLTRE;BOLMAT;BOLDES [........] [........] ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato 0;474;990204;354;10;1;1; 936;PC Intel Pentium II 400 Miditower 0;474;990204;354;10;4;1; 1890;CD-ROM drive 36X 0;474;990204;354;10;5;1; 1692;HD-SCSI 4.5 Gb IBM Ultrastar WIDE 7200 0;474;990204;354;10;6;1; 1497;HD-SCSI 9.1 Gb IBM DDRS-39130 UWIDE [........] Thanks in advance M. "Mire" <mary@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:buo9eo$k39dq$1@ID-57790.news.uni-berlin.de... > Hi. > Sorry for my english but I have MS Access in italian. > My problem is by link a table from IBM As400 (with > 100.000 rows). > > The output of the table is many #ELIMINATO (in english "delete" / "erase".. > I dont't know the exact message). > I have tried with "requery" or recreating the link without results. > > If I *import* the table from AS400 it works perfectly without problems. > &...

Data Migration from AS400 to PC
Hi I have lots of files in AS400 I need to convert to PC. I use the "manually" process of using client acess. Is there a way of automating the process of migrating data from AS to PC. Thanks Paulo Portugal On Mar 28, 6:17=A0pm, white hair <PauloTrigoMor...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi > I have lots of files in AS400 I need to convert to PC. I use the > "manually" process of using client acess. Is there a way of automating > the process of migrating data from AS to PC. > Thanks > Paulo > Portugal What kind of database on the PC? For SQL you could use DTS. For Excel I like CVTPFXLS (3rd party shareware). There is also the OS command CPYTOIMPF. FROG does a good job of building CSV files. SQL queries can also be used. Try FTP. This is for flat files (may be indexed) If you don't bother to copy the files first to QS36F and name the member like the file name than you may use the program that I stored at http://www.prym.nl/getme Just enter IP of the AS/400 (could be anywhere) userid and password, the file to get (member name must equal file name) and destination. Than Start Let me know if you are going to use it. Cheers, Ace white hair wrote: > Hi > I have lots of files in AS400 I need to convert to PC. I use the > "manually" process of using client acess. Is there a way of automating > the process of migrating data from AS to PC. > Thanks > Paulo > Portugal "Ace" <no@spam.pls>...

PowerPC extensions for IBM AS400

AS400 Remote Access help
I need a little help... The boss just gave me a 9406-170 with V5R2 (after a major upgrade). I have it at home, wired into a Linksys WRT54G wireless router. I can connect to the 400 from anywhere in the house, trouble is, I need remote access while traveling. Can someone point in me the direction to get this 400 to see the internet? I am on Verizon DSL. I have an IP address that changes about 3-4 weeks. Thanks Ken Pate wrote: > I need a little help... > > The boss just gave me a 9406-170 with V5R2 (after a major upgrade). > > I have it at home, wired into a Linksys WRT54G wireless router. > > I can connect to the 400 from anywhere in the house, trouble is, I need > remote access while traveling. > > Can someone point in me the direction to get this 400 to see the internet? > > I am on Verizon DSL. I have an IP address that changes about 3-4 weeks. > > Thanks > > Set-up your router to open and forward port 23 (and maybe others if you want full iSeries Access for Windows functionality) to the internal(private) IP address you've given the 400. You may also want to check if your router supports the dyndns or similar service that will allow you to use a dns name to connect to the 400 from anywhere on the Internet regardless of how often your IP address changes. Angus Thanks Angus, That took all of 2 minutes & I can see the AS400 outside of my LAN!!!! Data Transfer...does that run off port 23 as ...

Web resources about - browser access to as400 data - comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc

Blind Browser
Nifty idea from Charlie Deets: a browser for web designers working on retina displays, to test how sites look on non-retina displays.

Chromium (web browser) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... of the major aims of the project is for Chrome to be a tabbed window manager, or shell for the web, as opposed to it being a traditional browser ...

Hint of the Future? Opera Debuts Browser With Ad Blocking Built In
Back in the day, users had to download separate software to block annoying pop-up ads. But by 2008, all major web browsers had the software pre-installed, ...

Edge browser now has extensions in the latest Windows 10 preview
One of the biggest features promised for Microsoft's new Edge browser was support for extensions written in HTML and JavaScript. Google developed ...

CCleaner 5.16 FINAL tweaks browser cleaning tools
... released CCleaner 5.16 and CCleaner 5.16 Portable for Windows PCs. Once again, the latest release focuses on fine-tuning the program’s browser-cleaning ...

Is your browser’s private mode actually private?
Modern Internet browsers have private or incognito modes that let you surf the web without leaving any traces. That is, you’re not leaving any ...

This niche web browser claims it now runs 45% faster than Chrome — even with ad blockers
Opera, the pioneering Web browser developer, is introducing a new version of its desktop browser that incorporates ad-blocking features directly ...

Windows 10's Edge browser finally gets add-ons
Microsoft yesterday updated its Windows 10 preview, adding support for extensions to the default Edge browser, finally fulfilling a promise it ...

Latest Windows 10 preview brings Edge browser extensions
Microsoft has finally started testing the feature that could make its new Edge browser a real alternative to the likes of Chrome and Firefox: ...

Microsoft Previews First Batch of Edge Browser Extensions
Several months after its release, Microsoft is finally addressing one of the new Edge browser's most glaring omissions: add-on support.