copying from stream file to libraries

Hi,  I have *PCASCII files on the stream file system.  I would like to
copy them to an AS400 library into a physical file that doesn't
currently exist, I want it to dynamically create it (much like if I
FTP'd it to the AS400)

I have looked at CPYFRMSTMF and CPY but both of them require an
existing DB file for me to do it.  CPYFRMIMPF requires a file
definition file.

Is there anyway to do this?  It happens when I FTP files to a library
from a PC

thanks in advance!

0
spoliskey (49)

Hi -

On 25 Jan 2007 14:35:05 -0800, spoliskey@hotmail.com wrote:

>Hi,  I have *PCASCII files on the stream file system.  I would like to
>copy them to an AS400 library into a physical file that doesn't
>currently exist, I want it to dynamically create it (much like if I
>FTP'd it to the AS400)
>
>I have looked at CPYFRMSTMF and CPY but both of them require an
>existing DB file for me to do it.  CPYFRMIMPF requires a file
>definition file.

CPYFRMSTMF wants an existing file but not an externally described one,
so you can use CRTPF with RCDLEN(xxx) to create the file, no DDS
needed.

Here's what I use in a program:

CRTPF FILE(QTEMP/NVSAPRCVFX) RCDLEN(500) SIZE(*NOMAX)
CPYFRMSTMF FROMSTMF(&STMF) +
TOMBR('/QSYS.LIB/QTEMP.LIB/NVSAPRCVFX.FILE/NVSAPRCVFX.MBR') +
  MBROPT(*ADD) ENDLINFMT(*ALL) TABEXPN(*NO)

--
Ken
http://www.kensims.net/

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com

Unfortunately with that the file still has to exist before the copy.
What if I do not know the record length of the file?

On Jan 26, 8:08 am, "mowyourlawn" <aaronbart...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Along with Ken's good idea you could also use SQL to create the PF,
> even going as far as dynamically creating multiple fields based on the
> contents of the stream file (if the stream file was some how
> delimited).
>
> Aaron Bartellhttp://mowyourlawn.com

0
spoliskey (49)
1/26/2007 2:48:33 PM

You could always FTP it from one part of the iSeries to another, i.e.
create a CLP to FTP it from the IFS to the Library, it would then
create the file on the fly, Sample FTP script below
FTP '127.0.0.1'
user
password
ascii
namefmt 1
lcd /qsys.lib/mylib.lib
cd /mydir
get myifsfile.txt mylibfile.file
quit

It would not have DDS and so you'd still have to jump through some
hoops to parse it but if being created automatically is you main issue
rather than the type of file then this should do it.

Good Luck, Brad

0
smjbradshaw (182)
1/27/2007 11:51:23 AM
I guess I didn't realize you were trying to do it without coding.  The
RPG program to produce such a task would be fairly straight forward.

Aaron Bartell

Copy stream file from IFS
Hi Guys, I am trying to find out what I am doing wrong. On a 9406/270/2432 AS400 running V5R4M0 I want to copy a file from the IFS to a database file. I use RPG to create the command. I ran a debug against the command and this is what I read in the job log: ================================================================== Message . . . . : An error occurred while trying to resolve object name. Cause . . . . . : The problem occurred with object /(/qsys.lib/CRS019.lib/I1445506.file/I1445506.mbr). Notice the slash in front of the line. Message . . . . : Stream file not copied. Cause . . . . . : Stream file (/qsys.lib/CRS019.lib/I144_5506.333) was not copied to object (/qsys.lib/CRS019.lib/I1445506.file/I1445506.mbr) because errors occurred. Recovery . . . : See the job log (DSPJOBLOG command) or press F10 (Display messages in the job log). Correct the errors and try the request again. ================================================================== Does anyone of you can tell me what I am doing wrong. Or maybe another way of copying files from the IFS to the DB file system ? Thanks Ace On 05 Dec 2012 16:38, Ace wrote: > > I am trying to find out what I am doing wrong. > > On a 9406/270/2432 AS400 running V5R4M0 I want to copy a file from > the IFS to a database file. I use RPG to create the command. I ran a > debug against the command and this is what I read in the job log: > ==============...

copy txt file - only copies 1/3 of the file
File.open('oldFile.txt', 'r') do |f1| #file contains XML type data m = f1.gets File.open('newFile.txt','w') do |f2| #newFile to separate data in oldFile f2.puts m.split("<") end end Hello All. There is something that I did that was weird here. I say this because when I open the new file that it creates its 1/3 the size of the original. It seems to just completely cut off. I took off the .split and it still did this, so I know it has nothing to do with split. What do you think is going on? oldFile.txt contains XML formatted data. ...

Renames files when copying into library
I am new to iTunes and have a situation that I cant resolve. I have a folder called Math and in the folder are a series of lectures in mp3 format. The files are named as follows "Math-1-01.mp3" Where Math is the subject, the 1 is for the session and the 01 is a track identification for that session. So the next file is "Math-1-02.mp3, Etc. When I drag this folder to the library, it copies the folder to its default directory but goes and renames all the file names to "Track 01.mp3,...etc I have unchecked "keep music files folders organized" What is going on...

Copy Spool File to Another AS400
Is it possible to ftp a spool file to another AS400 so we can print it on one of its printers. if so how...thanks Pat Bradley V. Stone wrote: > If the printers are on your WAN, you should be able to create an IP > printer off each 400 so you can print from either 400 to the one > printer. (Other ways of doing this too, you weren't too specific > about your connections). > > You can also use SNDNETSPLF to send the spooled file to the other > machine. > > > On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 17:05:10 GMT, "kerleyp(you_must_remove_this)" > <"kerleyp(you_must_remove_this)"@yahooREMOVEMEASWELL.com> wrote: > > >>Is it possible to ftp a spool file to another AS400 so we can print it >>on one of its printers. >> >>if so how...thanks >> >>Pat >> > > Whenever I set up an IP Printer they can't duplex. We change every setting in the world to duplex...and they won't duplex...and they print in a different font/style. GEnerally speaking it has not gone well for us that way. Pat On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 17:31:21 GMT, "kerleyp(you_must_remove_this)" <"kerleyp(you_must_remove_this)"@yahooREMOVEMEASWELL.com> wrote: >Whenever I set up an IP Printer they can't duplex. We change every >setting in the world to duplex...and they won't duplex...and they print >in a different font/style. GEnerally speaking it has not gone well f...

Save/Restore Library from and to Stream file
Okay I set up a backup of a library to a Save File and then move the Save File to a Folder Share in the IFS. When I move the file back to QGPL and try to display the save file it tells me it contains invalid data. I'm I doing something wrong or it it possible to do this? Here are my backup command: SAVLIB LIB(QS36F) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(QGPL/S36F) + SAVACT(*SYSDFN) SAVACTWAIT(1) DTACPR (*YES) MOV OBJ('/QSYS.LIB/QGPL.LIB/S36F.FILE') + TODIR('/BACKUP') To restore I do the MOV cammand back to QGPL leaving to defaults for the CCSID and Data Format. Thanks in advance! Falco On Jan 9, 7:04=A0am, Falco <cwhit...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Okay I set up a backup of a library to a Save File and then move the > Save File to a Folder Share in the IFS. =A0When I move the file back to > QGPL and try to display the save file it tells me it contains invalid > data. =A0I'm I doing something wrong or it it possible to do this? > > Here are my backup command: > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0SAVLIB =A0 =A0 LIB(QS36F) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(QGPL= /S36F) + > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0SAVACT(*SYSDFN= ) SAVACTWAIT(1) DTACPR > (*YES) > > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0MOV =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0OBJ('/QSYS.LIB/QGPL.LIB/S36= F.FILE') + > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0TODIR('/BACKUP= ') >...

How to use iostream library to copy files
Hi, How can I use iostream library in c++ to copy a file from i th byte to an output file? Thank you. <Herman.Schultz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1183688097.534304.53520@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > How can I use iostream library in c++ to copy a file from i th byte > to an output file? Create a 'std::ifstream' object using constructor parameters of your input file name and binary mode. Check the stream state to ensure it successfully opened. Create a 'std::ofstream' object using constructor parameters of your output file name and bin...

Copy File from AS400(v5r2) to Network
Good afternoon. I know that there are tons of info about this on line, but I could not find any clear answers. We are running low on space on our 9406 - 820 (V5r2) Currently, our uses are running a lot of CPYTOPCD programs, but from now on we want to save all pc files(".TXT", ".CSV") located on IFS; on our Windows 2003 Data Server. My Questions are: 1. What is the best way to do it. (commands or tools) 2. Should I use CPYTOIMPF/CPYTOSTMF. what is the difference between them (so far I could not make them to work. below are my examples:) ===> CPYTOIMPF FROMFILE(LIBA/TEXTFILE *FIRST) TOSTMF('//SERVER_PDC/ AS400DATA/ RNWFILW.CSV') MBROPT(*REPLACE) STMFCODPAG(*PCASCII) RCDDLM(*CRLF) No records copied from file TEXTFILE in LIBA. --------- CPC2957 ===> CPYTOSTMF FROMMBR('/Qsys.Lib/goebel.Lib/TEXTFILE.File/ TEXTFILE.Mbr') TOSTM F('/GOEBEL_PDC/AS400DATA/RNWFILW.CSV') STMFOPT(*REPLACE) STMFCODPAG(*PCASCII) Object not copied. Object is /Qsys.Lib/LIBA.Lib/TEXTFILE.File/TEXTFILE.Mbr. --------------- CPFA097 3. I know that we can use FTP, but we are copying to Data server and it is not configured to be FTP server. Do I have to start ftp services? Is a big deal to set it up? Thank you all in advanced. Gary On May 6, 9:01=A0am, Gary Segal <segalg...@gmail.com> wrote: > Good afternoon. > > I know that there are tons of info about this on line, but I could not > find any clear answers. > > We are r...

Problem on Copying the files to As400 IFS
Hi Every one, I am trying to copy the PDF files from PC to As400 IFS system to a folder under Root directory. Thru VB script( script is attached below) I am mapping the As400 system as one of network drive. I could able to map the drive. But while copying the files to IFS, I am getting error as "Path not found" . Set objFSOFN = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set objNetwork = CreateObject("WScript.Network") If objFSOFN.DriveExists(DriveLetter) Then objNetwork.RemoveNetworkDrive DriveLetter, True, True End If objNetwork.MapNetworkDrive DriveLetter, Path, False, Username, Password objFSOFN.CopyFile txtFiletobeupload, strcopya Set objFSOFN = Nothing Set objNetwork = Nothing Could you please advice what to do the next thing? Thanks. Does the error or anything show the path you're using? Maybe spit out some debug statements that show the completed built path on the iSeries and the PC. Vandy wrote: > Hi Every one, > > I am trying to copy the PDF files from PC to As400 IFS system to a > folder under Root directory. > > Thru VB script( script is attached below) I am mapping the As400 system > as one of network drive. > I could able to map the drive. But while copying the files to IFS, I am > getting error as "Path not found" . > > Set objFSOFN = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") > Set objNetwork = CreateObject("WScrip...

Copy spooled file from AS400 using VB
I need to create a VB application that retrieves spooled files from AS400 and copy them to my PC. How do you do it with Client Access Express and VB? Do you have any sample codes? Thanks. Hello Mike, You can use FTP is you want to write all the logic yourself to copy the spool file with CPYSPLF and then download the results. If you're open to commercial options, take a look at our WinSpool/400 Report Download Software. WinSpool/400 can be used as an interactive download tool or you can use the ActiveX API to automate your own download processing. Client Access IS NOT required to use WinSpool/400. If you have questions, please contact me directly, otherwise you can request a FREE demo CD or download from our web site for a 30 day trial. Regards, Richard Schoen RJS Software Systems Inc. "The AS/400 and iSeries Report and Data Delivery Experts" Email: richard@rjssoftware.com Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com "mike kim" <msxkim@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:4aceb850.0408301138.74e727bb@posting.google.com... > I need to create a VB application that retrieves spooled files from > AS400 and copy them to my PC. How do you do it with Client Access > Express and VB? Do you have any sample codes? Thanks. Or you can look at Evergreens report downloader - there was a book written by Chris Peters that details how this is done in VB. the product is here http://www.kdpsoftware.co.uk/egrd as a 30 day trial or buy the book and build ...

Copy, copy, copy...
http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2015/06/08/apple_wwdc_2015_music_news_and_other_things_apple_thinks_it_invented.html On Friday, June 12, 2015 at 9:49:16 AM UTC-4, Nashton wrote: > http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2015/06/08/apple_wwdc_2015_music_news_and_other_things_apple_thinks_it_invented.html And that was all they ever did, from the very beginning, when they stole from Xerox. On 2015-06-12 18:37:31 +0000, Walter Myer said: > On Friday, June 12, 2015 at 9:49:16 AM UTC-4, Nashton wrote: >> http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2015/06/08/apple_wwdc_2015_music_news_and_other_things_apple_thinks_it_invented.html >> > > And that was all they ever did, from the very beginning, when they > stole from Xerox. Ummm... No. From that very source: "After so much innovation, it’s no wonder Apple felt the need to take a little time to step back" On 2015-06-12 3:37 PM, Walter Myer wrote: > On Friday, June 12, 2015 at 9:49:16 AM UTC-4, Nashton wrote: >> http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2015/06/08/apple_wwdc_2015_music_news_and_other_things_apple_thinks_it_invented.html > > And that was all they ever did, from the very beginning, when they stole from Xerox. > I can imagine it's even getting tiresome for their fans. ...

File IO/Copy A File
I am stumped on this one... Any easy way to copy a file from a button event in RB 5.2? I basically want the button to copy DB.rdb to DB.bak. THis way is someone hozes the file, we have a backup. Thanks in advance, SJ > I am stumped on this one... > > Any easy way to copy a file from a button event in RB 5.2? I > basically want the button to copy DB.rdb to DB.bak. THis way is > someone hozes the file, we have a backup. > > Thanks in advance, > > SJ Maybe I am missing what you are trying to do - but wouldn't FolderItem.CopyFileTo d...

Copying a file to another file
Hi, I wrote the following C program to copy a file to another file. #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> static FILE *open_file ( char *file, char *mode ) { FILE *fp = fopen ( file, mode ); if ( fp == NULL ) { perror ( "Unable to open file" ); exit ( EXIT_FAILURE ); } return fp; } int main ( int argc, char *argv[] ) { /* int ch;*/ FILE *from; FILE *to; char *buffer; long lSize; if ( argc != 3 ) { fprintf ( stderr, "Usage: %s <readfile1> <writefile2>\n", argv[0] ); exit (1);/* E...

File, Find References, Copy Files: Truncating Long File Names
Hello All- I just experienced this behavior this morning. It was repeatable. Has anyone else seen this? The file Name was cut off after 57 characters. XP Pro SP2 2006 SP0 Office XP 2003 Pro Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell www.3-ddesignsolutions.com How long was the path name in total? Total including the file extension (.SLDASM) = 174. The file Extension was retained, just the Name was chopped off. These are my customer's files. Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell www.3-ddesignsolutions.com "TOP" <kellnerp@cbd.net> wrote in message news:1128364278.638472.150320@f14g2000...

Problem copying web download file to AS400 with CPYFRMIMPF.
First off I have created CSV files on PC (IFS Share) and and copied them to AS400 flat file with CPYFRMIMPF many times before with out incendent. However when I download the data (a CSV file) from the internet then try to do the same CPYFRMIMPF it does not work (it streams the data into the first record of my flat file) . I have found that if I open the CSV file make a change (add in a blank space) and save it, then do the CPYFRMIMPF it works correctly. Seems like it does not take into consideration the record delimiter untill I open it and save it, seems very strange to me. Anyways Im on 4R5, and if you have a solution or suggestion it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Fitz. "Question_123" <I_am_fitz@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5cedbf9d.0409131025.7623594f@posting.google.com... > First off I have created CSV files on PC (IFS Share) and and copied > them to AS400 flat file with CPYFRMIMPF many times before with out > incendent. However when I download the data (a CSV file) from the > internet then try to do the same CPYFRMIMPF it does not work (it > streams the data into the first record of my flat file) . I have > found that if I open the CSV file make a change (add in a blank space) > and save it, then do the CPYFRMIMPF it works correctly. Seems like it > does not take into consideration the record delimiter untill I open it > and save it, seems very strange to me. Anyways Im on 4R5, and if you > have a solutio...

from AS400 program copy files on NT server (from dir. to dir.)
Hello, From a badge program running on AS400 I need, under certain conditions, to copy files on an NT server from one directory to another. Anybody has an idea how to do this??? Thanks in advance Henri Henri Strous racontait dans comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc: > Hello, Hello > > From a badge program running on AS400 I need, under certain > conditions, to copy files on an NT server from one directory to > another. > > Anybody has an idea how to do this??? > Take a look at the /QNTC file system. Just create a directory in this filesystem whose name is IP resolved in your network and use the CPY command. You will probably have to use same user profile and password on the AS400 and the NT server. > Thanks in advance > > Henri > > > -- Cordialement/Best regards Marc Rauzier ...

copy all files except dot files
Will the following sequence cd /dest-dir cp /source-dir/* . copy EVERYTHING ? But i don't want those dot files like .profile .sh_history to be copied across. What command to use instead? On 7 Mar 2004 06:28:06 GMT, pui ming Wong <s11976@net2.hkbu.edu.hk> wrote: > Will the following sequence > cd /dest-dir > cp /source-dir/* . > > copy EVERYTHING ? > > But i don't want those dot files like .profile .sh_history > to be copied across. > What command to use instead? > cp /source-dir/* . will not copy dot files. -- Incrsease your earoning pos...

Copy Files with long file names
Hi, I am using CopyFile (Scripting.FileSystemObject) to copy file from one location to another. The naming convention followed makes the file names (+ the path) lenghty and the total characters can exceed 260 characters. I would appreciate if you can let me know if there is any solution to bypass max limit (Filename + Path) of 260 characters. The copying of file from one location to another happens on the click of a button in MS Access Forms. Thanks in Advance. Regards Bala Access Version : Access 2003 The files (can be any type of files like .xls, .doc, .pdf etc..) i...

Copying Files and retaining File Permission
Hi, I need to transfer files from ServerA to ServerB. ServerA is the domain controller, and ServerB is the Additional domain controller in the same domain. What is the easiest way to do this? There are folders with ACL granted to domain users. Server A - Windows 2000 Server Server B - Windows 2003 Server Domain - linx.local If I use traditional way to transfer files, it will lose all the permission, and stop halfway if the file is in use. Any software to skip file in use during copy and report the files in log files? I have heard of RoboCopy. Is it useful in this situation, and any guides ...

Re: copy files with x copy
I'm not aware of a "now" function. Did you want something like this? data _null_; call symput('date',put(today(),yymmdd6.)); run; x copy Test.txt test&date; hth Paul Choate DDS Data Extraction (916) 654-2160 -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of William Kossack Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 12:13 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: copy files with x copy I'm trying to both copy a file and change its name using a macro variable %let date = now(); x copy c:/oldlocation/name d:/newlocation/name&date; what I get is a file with the name and &date "name&date" in the new location what am I doing wrong? ...

Copying Files and retaining File Permission
Hi, I need to transfer files from ServerA to ServerB. ServerA is the domain controller, and ServerB is the Additional domain controller in the same domain. What is the easiest way to do this? There are folders with ACL granted to domain users. Server A - Windows 2000 Server Server B - Windows 2003 Server Domain - linx.local If I use traditional way to transfer files, it will lose all the permission, and stop halfway if the file is in use. Any software to skip file in use during copy and report the files in log files? I have heard of RoboCopy. Is it useful in this situation, and any guides ...

Copying File or Changing File Date
Hi, How do you change the file creation date of a file in windows using java. I tried the File.setLastModified() method and it is not doing what I hoped it would do which is to change the date time stamp displayed in windows explorer. I basically want to copy a file read via InputStream from a URL and written into a local file system using DataOutputStream. The problem is the file written using DataOutputStream is created ad hoc and creates a "new" file with the current datetime stamp. Is it possible to "copy" a file from a URL source or a server-side file system source ...

http://LongPathTool.com - LONG PATH Tool
http://LongPathTool.com - LONG PATH Tool - Windows tool to copy or delete files and folders with path too long error Windows tool to copy or delete files and folders with path too long or filename too long error. Just browse to the file and press a button to copy or detele it, thats it! The application solves the problem with inability to copy and delete files and folders with long paths in Explorer. They could be created by virus/adware/Mac OS/other software. Normally one can't access such files under Windows and therefore can't copy or delete them either. Clean up files. Alows to copy and delete files that has path longer then 260 characters. Alows to copy and delete files that has trailing spaces or trailing dots in its name. If you have ever received a message from Windows like Cannot delete file: Access is denied There has been a sharing violation. The source or destination file may be in use. The file is in use by another program or user. Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use. Error Deleting File or Folder Cannot delete file or folder The file name you specified is not valid or too long. Specify a different file name. when you tried to delete, move or rename a file, then this program will be helpful. Path Too Long Utility identifies the processes (running programs) that have locked that file, preventing it from being deleted, moved or renamed. Recent changes: Demonstration o...

http://LongPathTool.com - Copy, Unlock and Delete Path Too Long files http://LongPathTool.com
http://LongPathTool.com - Copy, Unlock and Delete Path Too Long files http://LongPathTool.com - Copy, Unlock and Delete Path Too Long files Do you have error messages?, like : Path too long. Error cannot delete file: cannot read from source file or disk Cannot delete file: Access is denied There has been a sharing violation. Cannot delete file or folder The file name you specified is not valid or too long. Specify a different file name. The source or destination file may be in use. The file is in use by another program or user. Error Deleting File or Folder Make sure the disk i...

Secure Copy -- Innovative File Copy Utility
Secure Copy(http://www.imosoo.com) is a powerful and comprehensive data copy solution that automates the copying of data between Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003 servers without agents or scripts.Secure Copy not only copies files and folders, but also migrates NTFS permissions, file shares, file share permissions, local users and groups, and compression settings. Secure Copy can be very useful if you have two harddrives and want to back up your data regularly. Neither you need an expencive RAID-Controller which mirrors the whole harddisk (and also all directories, you can't specify it) no...

Web resources about - copying from stream file to libraries - comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc

University of California Libraries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
in 100 libraries on ten campuses. The purpose of these libraries is to assist research and instruction on the University of California campuses. ...

What we read and watched from Libraries ACT in 2015
... we wanted to declutter, we wanted to read about the "real" Julia. And, unlike previous years, we didn't want to borrow cookbooks. Libraries ...

New website allows youth to report cyber bullying at ACT libraries
... for material to be taken off the internet. A new pilot website launched this week allows young people to report cyber bullying in ACT libraries, ...

New fine regime for Libraries ACT results in fall in overdue times and fine revenue
&nbsp;Canberra library users have returned about 150,000 more items on time this year under a still-new fine regime.

Apple Music giving former Beats subscribers month grace period to migrate libraries
... continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Apple Music giving former Beats subscribers month grace period to migrate libraries" ...

ARM Math Libraries to Speed HPC Applications
At the SC 15 show, the company will demonstrate the libraries that will improve the performance of applications running on 64-bit ARM systems. ...

The Future Of Libraries Is Collaborative, Robotic, And Participatory
Libraries can survive these times of technological upheaval, but they're going to have to change—and fast. To look at the state of many libraries ...

Digitizing The World's Libraries Using Smartphones
What if every smartphone user on the planet scanned just one public domain book from their library?

Libraries, meetup groups get into adult coloring craze
Adults caught up in the coloring book craze now have new and more social ways to participate: through libraries and meetup groups.

Libraries, Meetup Groups Get Into Adult Coloring Craze
Adults getting caught up in the coloring craze now have new and more social ways to do it: through libraries and meetup groups