Does anyone use IBM.Data.DB2.ISeries(.net provider)?

My question is can this .net provider support multi-statement
update(batch update)? I tried with the beta .net provider,the answer
was not.
And my statement is
   update tablea set xxxx   where xxx ; update tableb set xxx where
xxx;
It return the error message indicated that ";" was not allowed.

And the SqlClient OracleClient support this;
the SqlClient is:
   update tablea set xxxx   where xxx ; update tableb set xxx where
xxx;

the oracleClient is :
  Begin  update tablea set xxxx   where xxx ; update tableb set xxx
where xxx;  End

0
wildfish (26)

wildfish wrote:
> My question is can this .net provider support multi-statement
> update(batch update)? I tried with the beta .net provider,the answer
> was not.
> And my statement is
>    update tablea set xxxx   where xxx ; update tableb set xxx where
> xxx;
> It return the error message indicated that ";" was not allowed.
>
> And the SqlClient OracleClient support this;
> the SqlClient is:
>    update tablea set xxxx   where xxx ; update tableb set xxx where
> xxx;
>
> the oracleClient is :
>   Begin  update tablea set xxxx   where xxx ; update tableb set xxx
> where xxx;  End

You do not need the ; to indicate the SQL continues on to the next line.
thanks a lot.I will try it on monday:)

0
wildfish (26)

Update error using IBM DB2 UDB for iSeries .NET provider
My select statement works like a charm, but I can't get update to work. Here's my code: This works just fine: Dim connectionString As String = "DataSource=myiSeries; Default Collection=MyDB" Dim cnn As New iDB2Connection(connectionString) Dim ds As New DataSet Dim da As New iDB2DataAdapter da.SelectCommand = New iDB2Command("select * from table1", cnn) da.Fill(ds) This does not: Dim connectionString As String = "DataSource=myiSeries; Default Collection=myDB" Dim cnn As New iDB2Connection(connectionString) Dim ds As New DataSet Dim da As New iDB2DataAdapter da.UpdateCommand = New iDB2Command("update table1 set size = '5' where style = 'AB001'", cnn) da.Update(ds, "table1") I get this error message: "Update unable to find TableMapping['table1'] or DataTable 'table1'." Can anybody help or at least point me in the right direction to get help? On Oct 30, 11:41 pm, moondog <dis...@verizon.net> wrote: > My select statement works like a charm, but I can't get update to > work. > > Here's my code: > > This works just fine: > > Dim connectionString As String = "DataSource=myiSeries; > Default Collection=MyDB" > Dim cnn As New iDB2Connection(connectionString) > Dim ds As New DataSet > Dim d...

IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries for .NET
I need some trying to figure out what is happening on our AS/400. I am not an AS/400 programmer, but I am using ASP.NET (VB) and the IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries control for .NET to access our DB2 databases. The problem we seem to be having is after I am all done with my queries and I close out of everything there are still jobs (QZDAOSINIT?) sitting idle for my profile. My web application can hit our AS/400 hundreds of times at once depending on how many people are using the web application. At one point there were over a hundred QZDAOSINIT jobs with my user profile just sitting there idle. Why do those not close immediately after I disconnect from the database? Forgive if I am not getting the terminology correct. I am not really all that familar with the workings of the AS/400 and our AS/400 people are not all that familar with .NET Programming. So we're kind of stuck as to why these jobs are still running. Does any of this make any sense? Any feedback would be GREATLY appreciated. Sincerely, Shannon maybe you may want to execute terminate statement once you are done with your processing db2 "terminate" (this one is for LUW... I don't know whats the equivalent for iseries.) This will close the server side process which was entertaining your requests. I don't recall precisely, but a look on num_poolagents might be related, i suggest you refer to the documentation for some info on that if thats the cul...

IBM.DATA.DB2.iSeries
Hello, I connect from C#.Net to an iSeries. With OleDb I have no problems to do so. But I would prefer to use Ibm.data.DB2.iSeries.dll. When I open the connection I get first the logondialogue and then after entering the correct password I get an ExecutionEngineException. Does anyone have some hint for me? Thank you for your help Hannes Here is the small code: string connString="Data Source=192.168.12.10; "; con=new iDB2Connection(); try { con.ConnectionString=connString; con.Open(); } catch(Exception excpt) { MessageBox.Show(excpt.Message); } Check the following redbook: http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg246440.html?Open Hannes wrote: > Hello, > > I connect from C#.Net to an iSeries. With OleDb I have no problems to > do so. But I would prefer to use Ibm.data.DB2.iSeries.dll. When I open > the connection I get first the logondialogue and then after entering > the correct password I get an ExecutionEngineException. Does anyone > have some hint for me? > > Thank you for your help > Hannes > > Here is the small code: > string connString="Data Source=192.168.12.10; "; > con=new iDB2Connection(); > try > { > con.ConnectionString=connString; > con.Open(); > } > catch(Exception excpt) > { > MessageBox.Show(excpt.Message); > } > ...

IBM DB2 .NET provider
Thanks! The .NET Data Provider is delivered with iSeries Access; named IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries Searching InfoCenter for ".net data provider" finds the following, and more. For example: Giving selective install details: http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/index.jsp?topic=/rzaik/rzaikdotnetprovider.htm "The IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries data provider complements the existing OLE DB database providers. It allows you to use Visual Basic and C# to develop your .NET client/server applications. You can use the Programmer's Toolkit along with this provider to make development of your .NET Windows� client PC applications quicker and easier." "The Managed Provider follows the .NET Framework specifications for managed code, including the requirement to have the .NET Framework already installed on your PC. Once it is installed, follow these steps to install the provider using Selective Setup: Start > Programs > IBM iSeries Access for Windows > Selective Setup On the Component Selection panel, in the Data Access component select ..NET Data Provider. Continue through the Selective Setup wizard. See Microsoft� Web site for the architecture and details on Microsoft's ..NET Framework, ADO.NET, Windows Installer, GAC, the CLR, and specifications for managed code." "To access technical details: The IBM DB2 UDB .NET Provider Technical Reference, which is shipped with the iSeries Access for Windows p...

Confuse about IBM.Data.DB2.ISeries
I use the dotnet provider of ISeries<iDB2Connection iDB2DataAdapter etc.>. During these days,I found out that if the column are fixed char,the result we get will be filled with blanks. Such as I defind the column "USERNAME" as char(10) ,if i store the "WILDFISH",what i get is "WILDFISH ". So, each time i wanna to compare the name will be "WILDFISH",I have to use trim() to delete the blanks. I was wondering that it's possible to use some setting to make the trim() as default.just as I got using OLEDB. Not sure about the iDB2 adapter setting but SQL itself has a TRIM function. Perhaps you can use an SQL view built on top of your table that has TRIM built into it? Or directly in your SQL query? If you run a query with WHERE username='WILDFISH', DB2 automatically handls the extra blanks on the end. The above predicate will find username values of 'WILDFISH','WILDFISH ', & 'WILDFISH '. wildfish wrote: > I use the dotnet provider of ISeries<iDB2Connection iDB2DataAdapter > etc.>. > During these days,I found out that if the column are fixed char,the > result we get will be filled with blanks. > Such as I defind the column "USERNAME" as char(10) ,if i store the > "WILDFISH",what i get is "WILDFISH ". > So, each time i wanna to compare the name will be "WILDFISH",I have to > use trim() to delete the blanks. > I was...

IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Expr
IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Express Edition v1.3.2 Win, IBM Tivoli System Automation v1.2.0 Linux, IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler Virtualized Data Centers v8.2 [2 CDs], other IBM Tivoli CDs, WEBSPHERE EVERYPLACE MOBILE PORTAL v5.0 - ALTIUM [2 CDs], other IBM WebSphere Business CDs (Windows, Linux) CDs, IBM Integration Server v5.1 [2 CDs], IBM Telecom Toolkit for WebSphere Studio V1.3.5, IBM Frame2000 V5.5, Peoplesoft Peopletools v8.45 [5 CDs] for DB2 UDB for OS/390, and for DB2 UDB for Unix, Macromedia ColdFusion MX V6.0.1 for IBM WebSphere Application Server, Macromedia ColdFusion MX for J2EE, other IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2 17/Sep/2004 WEBSPHERE BUSINESS INTEGRATION CONNECT ADVANCED v4.2.2 - IBM CD NR 16 297 DW v1.2 DB2 UDB Enterprise Edition V7.2.10a - IBM Tivoli CD NR 16 110 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition v8.2 16 053 Peoplesoft Peopletools v8.45 - Peoplesoft [5 CDs] 16 029 Sybase:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-456rm4 Microsoft SQL Server:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-457py4 DB2 UDB for OS/390:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-45auo5 Oracle:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-452o1s Informix:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-453x5w DB2 UDB for Unix, NT:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-454yc...

[...]

Is IBM killing iSeries? Yes, IBM is the iSeries muderer!!!!!
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0085_01C4263B.65141F40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable IBM should know, it's just herself is killing iSeries/400. He invest = too much money in Webfacing, HATS, PASE, Web Access and RPG V .... but = how many users are planing to use them??? almost NONE! IBM should focus = on how to imporve the running time performance of Websphere on iSeries, = How let user can build java/web application as easy as SDA. AS/400 won = in 1988 because compare with the Unix, VAX/VMS and DOS, AS/400 is such = easy to be used to create application system. but now, Java on iSeries = is nightmare. Compare with Unix, Linux and Window platfrom. Websphere on = AS/400 has very low performance, It's very difficult to be install, Very = bad SQL/JDBC performance, to build application is as difficult as unix = and other open system, even more. Much expensive than unix, linux and = windows..... so Why user choose iSeries???? almost all my customer = complain as I said above everyday... Honestly If I was ordered to build = a web base application, I'd rather use Linux, but not OS/400! OS/400 can = not give me almost none benefit for Web Application! also AS/400 is not = a very good DB server too. Just wish I could install Linux and AIX on AS/400 box without the OS/400 = primary partition soon. And hope IBM sell the new box as cheaper as = pSeries (RS/6000).=...

Is there anyone using Clarion 5 and IBM UDB DB2
Hi! We would like to exchange information with people who have used (or have been using) DB2 and Clarion 5 (Legacy). Do you have any major problem? Is DB2 a good choice for using together with Clarion 5 (Not 5.5)? P.S: We are thinking in using Cowboy (SQL Template) Thanks in advance Jorge, We were using a windows DB2 database for testing and we didn't have a specific problem with C5. (You just need to know how to administrate UDB-DB2 as your database grows). The performance and stability were OK. Currently we are using a C55 application in AS/400 and even I wouldn't say is the best combination for a Client/Server solution, it works fine. Be sure to create the tables in DB2 first and then import the definitions on your dictionary. Also check if your OBCD drivers are up-to-date. Ernesto Franchi jorgemcsantos@bol.com.br (Jorge Santos) wrote in message news:<997fc93.0406071201.3ef5952d@posting.google.com>... > Hi! > > We would like to exchange information with people who have used (or > have been using) DB2 and Clarion 5 (Legacy). Do you have any major > problem? Is DB2 a good choice for using together with Clarion 5 (Not > 5.5)? > > P.S: We are thinking in using Cowboy (SQL Template) > > Thanks in advance ...

ibm.data.db2.iseries cwbdc.createrequest() failed
Hi. Im writing an asp.net application which connects to an AS/400 database through the ibm.data.db2.iseries driver. The problem i face is when i try executing the executereader or executedataset method, intermittently i get a null reference exception. The innerexception says some error in cwbdc.createrequest(). The application continues its normal execution on resetting IIS or recycling the application pool. has anyone faced such a problem. Im running the application on IIS 6.0 on Windows server 2003 and with iSeries service pack SI23492. Please help me out. Arjun hey,man,i did not meet such problem. But maybe u should put your code here, so that we could find out the real problem. And u'd better put the error message and detail and inner exception message here. vs.arjun@gmail.com =E5=86=99=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A > Hi. > Im writing an asp.net application which connects to an AS/400 database > through the ibm.data.db2.iseries driver. The problem i face is when i > try executing the executereader or executedataset method, > intermittently i get a null reference exception. The innerexception > says some error in cwbdc.createrequest(). The application continues its > normal execution on resetting IIS or recycling the application pool. > > has anyone faced such a problem. Im running the application on IIS 6.0 > on Windows server 2003 and with iSeries service pack SI23492. Please > help me out. >=20 > Arjun Hi Wildfish, have you used th...

IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries database access problem
When I run the following vb.net code, I'm not able to acces the my database AMFLIB. I use to be able to access AMFLIB with the old ODBC driver from IBM iSeries Access but now I want to use the new managed IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries data provider from iSeries Access V5R3. When I remove Database=AMFLIB from the connection string, I can connect but as soon as I try to specify a known database (like my good old AMFLIB) I get the following error: IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries.iDB2ConnectionFailedException "The connection cannot be opened because an error ocurred." I'm runn...

IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries database access problem
When I run the following vb.net code, I'm not able to acces the my database AMFLIB. I use to be able to access AMFLIB with the old ODBC driver from IBM iSeries Access but now I want to use the new managed IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries data provider from iSeries Access V5R3. When I remove Database=AMFLIB from the connection string, I can connect but as soon as I try to specify a known database (like my good old AMFLIB) I get the following error: IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries.iDB2ConnectionFailedException "The connection cannot be opened because an error ocurred." I'm running IBM iSeries Access V5R3 and my server is V5R2. When I don't specify a database, after the connection is open the database property is set to AS400REM. I don't know if this database is a real database specific to my company. ****************************************** Imports IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries Dim cn As New iDB2Connection Try TestConnection.ConnectionString = _ "DataSource=AS400;UserID=xxxx;Password=xxxx;Database=AMFLIB" TestConnection.Open() If TestConnection.State = ConnectionState.Open Then MsgBox("Database: " & TestConnection.Database) TestConnection.Close() End If Catch ex As Exception MsgBox(ex.Message) End Try ****************************************** Thanks to all Running higher version of ISERIES Access than the OS is probably not a good idea. Yanik Reid wrote: > When I run the following vb.net code, I'm not able ...

Import / Link AS/400 data using IBM OLEDB provider
I'm attempting to set up a table on SQL Server 2000 for analysis, using source data from an AS/400 server and the IBM AS400 OLEDB Provider which is installed with the Client Access Express product. If I use the DTS Import/Export wizard, the data preview for the "Copy tables(s) and views(s) from the sorce database" option shows untranslated fields (e.g. 'NAW' shows up as D5C1E6). If I try to set up a cube in the Analysis Manager directly against this data source (without importing the table), the field values are not visible in the Cube Wizard browser; they show up as <BINARY>. I know using the *ODBC* driver, one has to set up a DSN with the "Convert binary data (CCSID 65535) to text" option checked to avoid this problem, but I don't find any equivalent configuration option for the OLEDB provider... what am I overlooking?? That's one of the limitations in the iSeries OLE DB provider. I'd say the cause of your problem is using CCSID 65535 on your iSeries server, that is not recommended. -- Kent Milligan, DB2 & BI team PartnerWorld for Developers, iSeries kmill@us.eye-bee-m.com (spam trick) GO HAWKEYES!! >>> www.iseries.ibm.com/db2 (opinions stated are not necessarily those of my employer) ...

IBM.Data.DB2.dll on .Net 2.0 framework
I have a .Net application that references the IBM.Data.DB2.dll. The version of this dll I have is from UDB 8.1 FixPak3. In my application I have some code like below: m_Da = new DB2DataAdapter(); m_Da.SelectCommand = new DB2Command(); m_Da.SelectCommand.Connection = connection; m_Da.SelectCommand.CommandType = CommandType.Text; m_Da.SelectCommand.CommandText = "Select * From sourcetb"; m_Da.SelectCommand.UpdatedRowSource = UpdateRowSource.Both; m_Da.SelectCommand.CommandTimeout = 0; m_Tb = new DataTable(); ...

Setting up a linked server in MS SQL using IBM OLE DB PRovider for DB2
I am using DB2 UDB Application development client v8.2.5. I am trying to setup a linked server in MS SQL Enterprise Manager using the IBM OLE DB Provider for DB2 to connect to databases on DB2 for z/OS v7 and v8. The connection string I used is Provider=IBMDADB2;Data Source=xxxx and location C:\Program Files\IBM\SQLLIB\BIN. After creating the connection, when I click on the tables/views under that linked server, I get the following error.. Error 7303: Could not initialize data source object of OLE DB Provider 'IBMDADB2' OLE DB error trace[OLE/DB provider 'IBMDADB2' IDBInitialize::Initialize returned 0x8004d01c] Please help. ...

You must implement the Add(System.Object) method on IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries.iDB2DataReader because it inherits from IEnumerable.
You must implement the Add(System.Object) method on IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries.iDB2DataReader because it inherits from IEnumerable. I created a simple web service to access data on the AS400 for a VB.NET project. When I try and add a WEB REFERENCE from my application, I get this error. "You must implement the Add(System.Object) method on IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries.iDB2DataReader because it inherits from IEnumerable." Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks for any help. Tim I have looked at the Object browser for vs using .net 1.1.4something & IEnumerable doesnt require a method Add of any sort that I can see. The help for this interface doesnt mention it either. I dont have any classes in a namespace starting IBM so I cant really tell any more about that. So the only idea I have is you have a different version of mscorlib.dll which has this requirement or you are picking up another dll with interface IEnumerable earlier in the references that mscorlib. Jonathan ...

Re: IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit,
vvcd said: > IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 > bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite > Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Express > Edition v1.3.2 Win, IBM Tivoli System Automation v1.2.0 Linux, IBM > Tivoli Workload Scheduler Virtualized Data Centers v8.2 [2 CDs], other > IBM Tivoli CDs, WEBSPHERE EVERYPLACE MOBILE PORTAL v5.0 - ALTIUM [2 > CDs], other IBM WebSphere Business CDs (Windows, Linux) CDs, IBM > Integration Server v5.1 [2 CDs], IBM Telecom Toolkit for WebSphere > Studio V1.3.5, IBM Frame2000 V5.5, Peoplesoft Peopletools v8.45 [5 > CDs] for DB2 UDB for OS/390, and for DB2 UDB for Unix, Macromedia > ColdFusion MX V6.0.1 for IBM WebSphere Application Server, Macromedia > ColdFusion MX for J2EE, other What the heck, I'm sure IBM won't have a problem with a little copyright violation... >:o) > please send e-mail, ola2@mail.gr, astra35@mailbox.gr, Do they have internet access in Greek jails, I wonder... -- Bye now, Obnoxio "C'est pas parce qu'on n'a rien � dire qu'il faut fermer sa gueule" - Coluche "I'm trying to see things your way, but I can't get my head up my ass" - JCH "Ogni uomo mi guarda come se fossi una testa di cazzo" - Marco http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html sending to informix-list ...

DB2 Data Provider for .NET
Hi NG, the ExecuteScalar - Method of the DB2 Data Provider for .NET seems to work different than the ExecuteScalar - Method of the OleDB or the SqlDB Data Provider. I was not able to return the result value with the method invocation only (see # 1). (Did I something wrong...?) The result value could be only returned with # 2 Dim cn As DB2Connection = New DB2Connection("bla bla bla") cn.Open() Dim rv as object Dim cmd As DB2Command = cn.CreateCommand() cmd.CommandText = "SP_USERlogOn" cmd.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProcedure Dim par...

Has anyone used .NET with the AS400
Has anyone used .NET with the AS400, or know of any good jump start books? The only training course that i can find to see how to gain access to DB2 is a $495 casette based course. "Darth Ferret" <noneavailable@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Pi98g.9401$ba.4314@tornado.tampabay.rr.com... > Has anyone used .NET with the AS400, or know of any good jump start books? > The only training course that i can find to see how to gain access to DB2 > is a $495 casette based course. > This is the redbook: http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg246440.html. It requires v5r3. You probably intend to program against the ISeries using the .NET framework on a thick client (eg. VB/C#) or from a web server (eg. ASP.NET)? The ISeries doesn't run the .NET framework natively so you will always need a Windows host (excepting the Linux Mono project of course). Your access to the ISeries is via ADO.NET / OleDB and, if set correctly, it should result in almost identical program code only with the DB2 provider. So any introductory VB/C#/ASP.NET programming guide would work only with the DB2 provider. Rj. "DBDriver" <DBD@swifttel.com.au> wrote in message news:4461365f$0$499$61c65585@uq-127creek-reader-03.brisbane.pipenetworks.com.au... > > "Darth Ferret" <noneavailable@hotmail.com> wrote in message > news:Pi98g.9401$ba.4314@tornado.tampabay.rr.com... >> Has anyone used .NET with the AS400, or k...

java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver when connecting to a DB2 database using driver COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2XADataSource
Hi, I want to get connection to a DB2 database using the driver COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2XADataSource. I have also included 'db2java.zip' in the classpath. However I am getting the exception java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source) at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source) at Conn.main(Conn.java:44) The code that I am using (with try/catch removed) is as follows: String url = "jdbc:db2:sample"; String driver = "COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2XADataSource"; String dbuser = "db2u...

Anyone using a IBM DS400 with Oracle?
I was planning on buying one when IBM themselves cast some doubt on whether it would work. Would like to do RAC with 2 computers, and I'll be running 10g on Redhad Linux for AMD64. Any advice appreciated. Thanks Josha wrote: > I was planning on buying one when IBM themselves cast some doubt on > whether it would work. Would like to do RAC with 2 computers, and I'll > be running 10g on Redhad Linux for AMD64. Any advice appreciated. > > Thanks RAC has nothing to do with the CPU or the computer. RAC has to do with the storage. If the point is just to learn RAC use the least expensive 32bit machines you can find with 1GB of RAM. The conversation will then be one about Firewire or other sharable disk as I suspect you've not enough money to buy your own NetApp or EMC. -- Daniel A. Morgan http://www.psoug.org damorgan@x.washington.edu (replace x with u to respond) The DS400 *is* about storage (Did you think I meant AS400?). DS400 is their "entry level" SCSI to FC SAN. I can get the box without disks for around $5k so from what I can tell it is substantially cheaper than equivelent EMC or NetApp. One would think that if it worked as a SAN it would work for RAC but there's been enough stories to the contrary to make it worth asking. Particularly if IBMs own salespeople have doubts about it! Josha wrote: > The DS400 *is* about storage (Did you think I meant AS400?). DS400 is > their "entry level" SCSI to FC SAN...

Web resources about - Does anyone use IBM.Data.DB2.ISeries(.net provider)? - comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc

Providers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jeppe Federspiel and Rasmus Stabell started as musicians playing drums. Years later, they joined forces to form Providers, an urban production ...

Provider - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Facebook Commerce Provider Payvment Launches Weekly Deals
Facebook commerce provider Payvment announced the rollout of a new weekly deals feature that allows sellers to feature three deals per week on ...

FCC chair on limiting Internet providers' sharing of user data - Videos - CBS News
A new proposal from the Federal Communications Commission would require Internet providers to get their customers' explicit permission to share ...

Buffett Has It Wrong: It Doesn’t Have To Be A Battle Between Utilities & Solar Power Providers
... common viewpoint that the marketplace is a [&hellip Buffett Has It Wrong: It Doesn’t Have To Be A Battle Between Utilities & Solar Power Providers ...

The government wants to safeguard your privacy from your broadband provider
Companies say they're just trying to deliver more relevant ads, but consumer advocates contend we need stricter rules about what Internet providers ...

Insurers plot test to build better provider directories
... insurers are hoping to ease headaches that can flare when customers try to confirm whether a doctor is covered in a plan's network of providers. ...

IDG Contributor Network: The downside of relying on social network providers for authentication
... of the key APIs of any useful application . As a result, many apps authenticate via Facebook, Twitter, or another third-party identity provider. ...

10 Solution Providers With The Most Cash In 2015 *
The 10 most cash-rich solution providers increased their holdings by 13.6 percent, to $14.75 billion, in the most recent quarter, with a new ...

Switch solution provider Aten to hand out NT$5.20 cash dividend
KVM switch solution provider Aten International plans to deal out cash dividends of NT$5.20 for 2015, in which EPS reached NT$5.90, according ...