FTP Problem from AS400 to Windows server 2003 IIS 6.0

Hello,

we use to transfert files from AS400 to Windows server 2003 and it
works fine with files size <= 1 meg. But sometimes we have to transfert
files size between 10 to 20 megs. It works very well, it means it
transfered the data but we never receive the confirmation from the
remote host ( server window 2003 )here is the log :

"Enter an FTP subcommand.
put mebug mebugp (file size 1 meg)
227 Entering Passive Mode (10,129,113,249,19,142).
125 Data connection already open; Transfer starting.
226 Transfer complete.
920808 bytes transferred in 4.904 seconds. Transfer rate 187.755 KB

Enter an FTP subcommand.
put mesoup mesoup(file size is 16meg)
227 Entering Passive Mode (10,129,113,249,19,143).
125 Data connection already open; Transfer starting.
No response from remote host; all connections closed."

What we must do!!!! please

Look at your CHGFTPA settings.  Also, are these bat files your running
or some kind of script, does it have delays in it maybe.

0
jackk2 (102)

AS400 FTP to FTP Server Write problem
I have an FTP site on our W2K server (SP4) that I FTP files to from our AS400. To do this I need write authority, which is OK, but users accessing this site from a browser can upload/create anything on this folder. Is there a way in Internet Information Services, or the folder itself to stop users from writing to this folder yet still give me rights to write to it? Permissions on the folder, or on IIS doesn't seem to check the write privilages. Anyone know how I can accomplish this? Thanks. Hi Tryke, "Tryke" <tryke01@comcast.net> schreef in bericht news:1106328866.765607.126990@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way in Internet Information Services, or the folder > itself to stop users from writing to this folder yet still give me > rights to write to it? Permissions on the folder, or on IIS doesn't > seem to check the write privilages. > Anyone know how I can accomplish this? It's simple... you can't. But a free alternative would be the FileZilla Server, where you can add users and set their permissions. You can download FileZilla Server from www.sourceforge.net Best Regards, Patrick Microsoft Certified Professional Sun Certified Java Programmer ...

FTP between AS400 and windows server
Hello, I'd like to execute a bat file which is on my windows server from my AS400 with an ftp command. Is it possible and if yes which command should I enter on my AS400. Best regards, If you have CA/400 loaded on the server I think you can use RUNRMTCMD to run a job on the Windows server. If you're open to a commercial solution, take a look at our iSeries Office Integrator software. You can run PC jobs, execute MS Word mail merges, launch web sites and more. Regards, Richard Schoen RJS Software Systems Inc. "The AS/400 and iSeries Report and Data Delivery Experts" Email: richard@rjssoftware.com Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com "zebute" <esaulodes@m6net.fr> wrote in message news:ba6d8cb9.0401210205.3b570995@posting.google.com... > Hello, > > I'd like to execute a bat file which is on my windows server from my > AS400 with an ftp command. > Is it possible and if yes which command should I enter on my AS400. > > Best regards, Hllo ! DO "toto.txt" with open namesys or ip adress user xxxx >>> syntax of user and pass no sure see ftp documentation pass xxxx .......put ...get.... After you call in dos command : FTP toto.txt Tomorrow i send one exemple "zebute" <esaulodes@m6net.fr> a �crit dans le message de news:ba6d8cb9.0401210205.3b570995@posting.google.com... > Hello, > > I'd like to execute a bat file which is on my windows server from my > AS400 wi...

Net::FTP problems getting files from Windows FTP server, but not Linux FTP Server.
I have a perl script (I didn't write) running on HP-UX that gets .zip files from a Linux ftp server. It downloads the files and unzips them. Every thing works fine. My problem is if I try to use the same script on the same HP-UX box but try to get the (same) files from a Windows ftp server. The files download fine, but when it tries to unzip them, I get the following: -------------- error [20040623064641.zip]: missing 273 bytes in zipfile (attempting to process anyway) error [20040623064641.zip]: attempt to seek before beginning of zipfile (please check that you have transferred o...

Printing AS400 to Windows Server 2003
I have presently a number of printers on my AS400 printing to shared printers on a Windows 2000 Server. This setup has been working fine for many years. I am installing a new print server and using Server 2003 on the new server. I cannot successfully get the files to spool form the 400 to Server 2003. I have the same shared names on my 2000 server as my 2003 server (all simple short names, no weird characters) and if I simply change the IP address back to the 2000 server, they print fine. The setup of the printers on the two servers is identical. The windows firewall is disabled so that is not an issue. TCP and the Print Spooler service are on the 2003 server and running/ configured. I am getting no errors on either the AS400 logs or the Windows Server logs. I contacted IBM and they confirmed that the AS400 setup was correct and they did a trace from the AS400 and they said the request to print is being rejected by the Windows Server and offered no help beyond that. Has anyone had any similar problems with 2003 server? If so, how did you solve? Thanks in advance for you help. il 05/10/2007 18.15, Scrive BobLindemannInCa@gmail.com 40391552: > I have presently a number of printers on my AS400 printing to shared > printers on a Windows 2000 Server. This setup has been working fine > for many years. I am installing a new print server and using Server > 2003 on the new server. I cannot successfully get the files to spool > form the 400 to Server 2003. ...

Using Eudora 6.0.1.1 in Windows 2000/XP with Application Data Redirected to Windows 2003 Server
Does anybody have any experience with using Eudora 6.0 on Windows 2000/XP machines? Per the installation guide we are using Eudora with user data stored in the Application Data folder for the user. Problems have arisen as we've migrated to Windows 2003 Server and Active Directory. Users now have roaming profiles (stored on the server) and redirected folders (My Documents and Application Data) also stored on the server. Some users also are using laptops with 'Offline Files' turned on. The problems we are seeing are... - OWNER.LOK files are not getting deleted when Eudora quits (or they are getting syncronized from the Client Side Cache to the server on log out) causing multiple instance of Eudora messages. Proceeding with "Accept the consequences" is resulting in TOC and/or MBX corruption. - We seem to be getting corruption of IN.TOC on the file server. Does Eudora support writing this file over a network connection or only to the local machines file system? Thanks for any insight. Trevor Cooper UCSD ...

massive performance drop Oracle 9i on multi processor system (Windows Server 2003, Oracle 9i, 9.2.0.6.0)
The performance of some complex PL/SQL functions has dropped dramatically since migrating from Oracle 8i (8.1.7.0.0) on Windows Server 2000 to 9i (9.2.0.6.0) on Windows Server 2003. We found out, that Oracle 9i performance on a multi processor CPU machine (our server has 4 XEON CPUs, Hyperthreading is disabled in BIOS) is highly dependent on init.ora parameters; unfortunately our trial and error approach to find the proper settings (we searched Oracle Tech Net (OTN) and google groups without success) did not help so far. We are testing performance behaviour with some business critical PL/SQL procedures that do authorization calculations for our application. Simplified these functions do a lot of inserts, deletes and selects in/from tables (being used as temp tables in lack of in memory temp table support of oracle 9i). We can monitor the progress within the stored procedure by using UTL_FILE functions to write a log file into the file system of the server; we real time monitor the log file using "tail -f". <PL/SQL do something> UnbufferedLogFileOutputUsingUTL_FILE(); <PL/SQL do something> UnbufferedLogFileOutputUsingUTL_FILE(); [...] When setting "CPU_COUNT = 1" in init.ora the function will typically run up to 10 seconds, when setting "CPU_COUNT = 4" it will take more than 2 minutes (!!!) We experimented with the following other parameters so far: db_writer_processes (set to 4 in combination with cpu_count = 4) fast_start_parall...

file_get_contents on Server 2003 IIS 6.0
Can open remote files... file_get_contents(http://www.google.com) Local files works fine. Firewall is disabled. allow_url_fopen is on. Any ideas? Thanks, Kevin C I mean't to say CAN'T open remote files. "Kevin Cornwell" <kcornwell@cox.net> wrote in message news:nJ3dg.32813$fG3.9848@dukeread09... > Can open remote files... > > file_get_contents(http://www.google.com) > > Local files works fine. > > Firewall is disabled. > > allow_url_fopen is on. > > Any ideas? > > Thanks, > Kevin C > Kevin, When you say 'can't' what do you mean specifically? Do you get any errors, or is the variable empty, or null? -- Steve Kevin Cornwell wrote: > I mean't to say CAN'T open remote files. > > > "Kevin Cornwell" <kcornwell@cox.net> wrote in message > news:nJ3dg.32813$fG3.9848@dukeread09... >> Can open remote files... >> >> file_get_contents(http://www.google.com) >> >> Local files works fine. >> >> Firewall is disabled. >> >> allow_url_fopen is on. >> >> Any ideas? >> >> Thanks, >> Kevin C >> > > ...

CGI errror in (only in) IIS 6.0 server 2003 #3
Hi, I've been using ActivePython 2.3 (cgi) on IIS on win xp, 2000 and they work fine. Until I upgrade the system the server 2003. The ASP script engine is ok but not the CGIs. I got these errors: HTTP Error 403.1 - Forbidden: Execute access is denied. I already have execute access on the directory. Can anyone help me? ========= kychan nonamehkg@hotmail.com wrote: > Hi, I've been using ActivePython 2.3 (cgi) on IIS on win xp, 2000 and > they work fine. > Until I upgrade the system the server 2003. The ASP script engine is ok > but not the CGIs. > > I got th...

Windows 8.0 beta on Server 2003 Installer problem
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------_=_NextPart_001_01C49B33.6BEED27E Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable This may not be a bug but I only have one Windows 2003 Server to try it on. The package installed fine on Windows XP Professional and Windows 2000 professional. Launching the installer it looks fine until it gets to the screen where you can select which options to install and which directories to use. Then it crashes with the error: "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2819." Anyone experiencing this problem? Is there a service patch or fix I need to apply to Windows? My current version is 5.2 (Build 3790.srv03_rtm.030324-2048) Cheryl Bender ------_=_NextPart_001_01C49B33.6BEED27E Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"> <HTML> <HEAD> <META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"> <META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 6.0.6487.1"> <TITLE>Windows 8.0 beta on Server 2003 Installer problem</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <!-- Converted from text/rtf format --> <P>&...

NEWB question about PHP and IIS 6 on Windows 2003 Server
Hello everyone, I'm relatively new to PHP (about 3 days to be exact) and I figured that an easy way to check my progress was to just run them on IIS6. Well, troubleshooting time has gone up, and very little in the way of work has gotten done. hoping that someone here can steer me in the right direciton. I have installed PHP 4.3.8, and everytime I try and run a php file I receive this message: No input file specified. Your help is greatly appreciated! Glen http://www.visualwin.com/PHP/ "Belisarius" <belisar@cogeco.ca> wrote in message = news:2b80d.33605$%m4.2976511@read2.cgocable.net... > Hello everyone, >=20 > I'm relatively new to PHP (about 3 days to be exact) and I figured = that=20 > an easy way to check my progress was to just run them on IIS6. Well,=20 > troubleshooting time has gone up, and very little in the way of work = has=20 > gotten done. hoping that someone here can steer me in the right = direciton. I=20 > have installed PHP 4.3.8, and everytime I try and run a php file I = receive=20 > this message: No input file specified. >=20 > Your help is greatly appreciated! >=20 > Glen=20 >=20 > I did everything that was on the website prior to posting on here. Went through it again to make sure I didn't overlook anything. still no go... "Newsgroup Poster" <dont.need@my.address.ok> wrote in message news:chs6hh$4pi$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk... http://www.vis...

Known problems with Oracle 9.2.0.1 and Windows Server 2003 ?
On the CD of Oracle Database 9.2.0.1 is not specified that it runs on Windows Server 2003, but i've tried and it works. Do you know bugs or problems with this configuration? I see that 9.2.0.3 version is Windows Server 2003 certified. Do you think that i've to upgrade to that version? (sorry for my english) MariMax wrote: > > On the CD of Oracle Database 9.2.0.1 is not specified that it runs on > Windows Server 2003, but i've tried and it works. > Do you know bugs or problems with this configuration? > > I see that 9.2.0.3 version is Windows Server 2003 certified. Do you think > that i've to upgrade to that version? > > (sorry for my english) It's worth your time to upgrade as there are many fixes. To see which, log on to metalink and review the 'Fixes by Release' note. Remember that if you have ANY problem, the first general response is to upgrade to the latest version and then investigate. "Why wait for spring - do it now!" (I suspect there is probably a good reason why Oracle posted a separate download for Windows2003 Server as compared to the download for NT/XP/2000 - make sure you have the right one.) /Hans Hans Forbrich <hforbric@yahoo.net> wrote in message news:<40339F99.48EB66EB@yahoo.net>... > MariMax wrote: > > > > On the CD of Oracle Database 9.2.0.1 is not specified that it runs on > > Windows Server 2003, but i've tried and it works. > > Do ...

IIS 6.0: How to backup IIS 6.0 and How to restore it after it crashes?
Hello all, I have one IIS 6.o insltalled on a 2003 server. I deploy all kind of reports, websites, intanets to it. i need to know where can i go to find wll that is needed, i.ie. scripts - for backing up and restoring (rebuild from a particular restore snapshot), articles, tips and tricks, etc. Appreciate your help in advance James -- Message posted via SQLMonster.com http://www.sqlmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/sql-server-general/200507/1 ...

Multiples Instance of SQL server 2000/SQL server 7.0 on Windows server 2003
Hi, Is it possible to install on a Windows server 2003, SQL SERVER 2000 in the folowing configuration : SQL server 7.0 as a default Instance and SQL server 2000 as a named instance. Thanks for your answer. riless (g.carali@voila.fr) writes: > Is it possible to install on a Windows server 2003, > SQL SERVER 2000 in the folowing configuration : > > SQL server 7.0 as a default Instance > > and > > SQL server 2000 as a named instance. If SQL 7 can be installed on Win2003, yes. But I would not really expect SQL 7 to be welcome on Windows 2003, although I don't know for sure. If it installs, it may still noe be supported. For SQL 2000 you need SP3 to run on Win 2003. That I know. -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Books Online for SQL Server SP3 at http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/productdoc/2000/books.asp ...

HowTo: Link Tomcat 5 with IIS 6 on Windows 2003 Server using the JK2 ajp13 connector
I've written an article to help those who like us, need to serve up Java servlets and JSP using Tomcat. The URL is http://virtualict.net/support/kb/iis6-Tomcat5-JK2.html TJ. ...

HowTo: Link Tomcat 5 with IIS 6 on Windows 2003 Server using the JK2 ajp13 connector
I've written an article to help those who like us, need to serve up Java servlets and JSP using Tomcat. The URL is http://virtualict.net/support/kb/iis6-Tomcat5-JK2.html TJ. ...

installing php 4.3.8 onto windows server 2003 with IIS 6 & multiple websites nightmare
I have various small html websites on my windows server 2003 pc, these function quite happily from directories under D:\websites via ports 81, 8081, 8091, 8082 and of course there is the dafault web site on port 80. I have installed MySQL 5.0.0 and php 4.3.8, but i can't get them to work for another website on port 8090. If I use the command line and go to c:/php and run php -i, I can see the test_info file information, including the html. If I try to run it with http://80.177.100.48/test_info.php I get 'CGI error - The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of headers' When I try to run it via http://80.177.100.48:8090/test_info.php I get a page not found 404 error. That pc's name is 'webserver', and is connected to the internet via an internal ADSL card and networked to my main pc called 'whatever'. On 'whatever' I have a test installation of phpBB2 set up on http://80.177.100.48:9999/phpBB2/ which works fine and is quite happily routed via port 9999 through 'webserver' to the 'whatever' root directory under windows XP pro. When installing and testing is finished I would like to have this running on the 'webserver' pc. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong please? N. B. I forgot to mention that although I am using DNS and WINS, I'm not currently using 'Domain Controller/Active Directory' on 2003 as it makes things very slow with only a 128 mb, 1300 Mhz...

WINDOWS XP PRO --> WINDOWS 2003 SERVER
Hello, I want to add to the domain a computer but I can't. Client PC with Windows XP Pro can only see itself and the same with the windows 2003 server. The ping doesn't work. Maybe the problems are the IP numbers? Hardware is correctly installed and appears in both computers the network icon working. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance. PeeWee You must get basic network TCP/IP connectivity working first. PING tests will help. Once that happens then try joining the PC to the domain. Can you describe your network and TCP/IP network addressing? ...

MS SQL Server 7.0 SP4 on Windows 2003 Server.
My regards for all on this NG! My client need to use Windows 2003 Server, but it have some databases and systems that use SQLServer 7.0 I need to know if MS SQL Server 7.0 can be instaled and if will run with no problems into Windows 2003 Server. Thanks a lot!! Lucio Lucio Chiessi [VORio] (lucio@vorio.eti.br) writes: > My regards for all on this NG! > > My client need to use Windows 2003 Server, but it have some databases > and systems that use SQLServer 7.0 > I need to know if MS SQL Server 7.0 can be instaled and if will run > with no problems into Windows 2003 Server. Microsoft does not support SQL 7.0 on Windows 2003. See further http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810391. -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Books Online for SQL Server SP3 at http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/productdoc/2000/books.asp Thanks a lot for your response. We are upgrading to MSDE2K and working fine. Best Regards... Lucio Chiessi [VORio] (lucio@vorio.eti.br) writes: > Thanks a lot for your response. > We are upgrading to MSDE2K and working fine. Be sure to apply SP3, as this is required for Windows 2003. -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Books Online for SQL Server SP3 at http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/productdoc/2000/books.asp ...

install problem of audio driver of windows server 2003 under win2k3 server sp2
hi.have you ever experienced this kind of problem just as follows: first of all, I want to apologize for my awful english. enviroment:windows 2k3 enterprise edition+sevice-pack2+the old ibm t23 thing i have done: 1.search the lenovo website for newest driver ;but it seems that there isn't any windows server 2003 driver for any thinkpad product. 2.try to install the provided NT4.0 and XP audio driver by runing the setup file of the driver-install- pack.but it doesn't work.[in the device-manager the label turn to Crystal Audio[i cannot recall it clearly];but the volume icon does not show its face in the systray.]-->fail 3.finally i try some general AC97 drivers.after the installation one of them,the volume icon show its appearance,but i cannot activate it.--->fail. 4.then i go to the hardware manafucture offical website to see if there is any suitable driver. Disappointly,there isn't any.--->fail BUT WHILE I SEARCH THE INTERNET BY GOOGLE,SOMEBODY SAID WIN2K3 WORK WELL ON IBM T23. i don't know whether his win2k3 have patched the SP2 or not. However,Could somebody kindly give me some driections to solve this problem. thks,^_^ ...

Real problems in compiling Apache Web Server with Open Server 5.0.6
Since a few days i've trialed to compile the Apache Web-Server 1.3.27 with SCO Open Server 5.0.6. Unfortunately with almost no success. 1.) I produced the APACI Configuration without any parameters except the path-prefix (./configure --prefix=/stime1/ebit/apache). This was a test-case. The Apache worked well. 2.) I compiled the Apache with modules (./configure --prefix=/stime1/ebit/apache \ --enable-module=most \ --enable-shared=max) I got the error: i386ld valuesXa.o: unknown flag: Bexport 3.) There was no chance to compile the apache with shared modules. Now i tried to compile it wit...

FileMaker Server 7, Filemaker Developer v7 WinALL Mac, IBM VISUALAGE FOR COBOL V3.0.6, Fujitsu NetCOBOL Suite v7.0L10 Enter. Edition, Intel Fortran Compiler Pro With IMSL V8.0.048, Clarion.v6.0
FileMaker Server 7, Filemaker Developer v7 WinALL Mac, IBM VISUALAGE FOR COBOL V3.0.6, Fujitsu NetCOBOL Suite v7.0L10 Enter. Edition, Intel Fortran Compiler Pro With IMSL V8.0.048, Clarion.v6.0.Enterprise.Edition.Incl, Capesoft.NetTalk.for.clarion.6.v3.04.Retail.WinAll, MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO NET PROFESSIONAL 2003, MicroSoft SQL Server 2000, Service Pack 2, AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs], TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1, SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services, (Enterprise), Developer Edition 64 Bit, other ... FileMaker Server 7 (26/Oct/20...

FileMaker Server 7, Filemaker Developer v7 WinALL Mac, IBM VISUALAGE FOR COBOL V3.0.6, Fujitsu NetCOBOL Suite v7.0L10 Enter. Edition, Intel Fortran Compiler Pro With IMSL V8.0.048, Clarion.v6.0
FileMaker Server 7, Filemaker Developer v7 WinALL Mac, IBM VISUALAGE FOR COBOL V3.0.6, Fujitsu NetCOBOL Suite v7.0L10 Enter. Edition, Intel Fortran Compiler Pro With IMSL V8.0.048, Clarion.v6.0.Enterprise.Edition.Incl, Capesoft.NetTalk.for.clarion.6.v3.04.Retail.WinAll, MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO NET PROFESSIONAL 2003, MicroSoft SQL Server 2000, Service Pack 2, AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs], TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1, SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services, (Enterprise), Developer Edition 64 Bit, other ... FileMaker Server 7 (26/Oct/2004 Filemaker Developer v7 WinALL Mac SN:3V294-57K77-8TKNX-7K26K-228K9-13T33-X29T9 CD NR 15 792 IBM VISUALAGE FOR COBOL V3.0.6 CD NR 10 193 Fujitsu NetCOBOL Suite v7.0L10 Enter. Edition *Incl.Keymaker* CD NR 16 236 Intel Fortran Compiler Pro With IMSL V8.0.048 CD NR 15 878 Visual Fortran Compiler Pro With IMSL v8.0.048 - Intel Soft CD NR 15 798 Compaq Visual Fortran v6.6 Professional 11 299 Clarion.v6.0.Enterprise.Edition.Incl.Keygen.WinALL (week 27/2004) Capesoft.NetTalk.for.clarion.6.v3.04.Retail.WinAll ------------------------------------------------------- DVD MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO NET PROFESSIONAL 2003 DVDR SN:W7YCJ-2RRMD-MMHGG-3MB7C-VBMYB MSDN Library for Visual Studio .Net 2003 [3 CDs] 12 938 DEVPARTNER FOR VISUAL BASIC v7.2 (19/Oct/2004) -----------------------...

[...]

Web resources about - FTP Problem from AS400 to Windows server 2003 IIS 6.0 - comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc

INNOVATION INSIGHTS: How this Australian startup is trying to solve a problem for millions every day ...
If you’ve ever found yourself desperately trying to find city parking, you’re not alone. The problem of sourcing parking, especially in central ...

Brussels terror attacks are Europe's problem, not just Belgium's
Belgium's security forces could have done more to prevent the Brussels attacks, but so could every security service in the world.

No Law Degree? No Problem! Sarah Palin To Preside Over Reality TV Court
Sarah Palin will tell you about a crazy legal theory called rootin’-tootin’ res ipsa loquitur.

Martin Sorrell to 4A's Gathering: 'There Is A Problem' With Gender, Diversity
... J. Walter Thompson's former CEO Gustavo Martinez resigned for alleged sexist and racist remarks, WPP CEO Martin Sorrell said "there is a problem" ...

Apple Has Problems with Its Cloud Infrastructure, Says The Information
... ) Google division for some cloud computing infrastructure, The Information ’s Amir Efrati and Steve Nellis today write that Apple has a problem ...

The world’s wealthiest failed state... a population that’s complicit.... a very strong implantation ...
... its success in arresting [the alleged leader of the Paris massacre Salah] Abdeslam, Belgium continues to present a special security problem ...

Obama: Climate Change Is a 'Major' Problem, But ISIS? 'They're Not An Existential Threat'
... on Wednesday. "They're not an existential threat to us," he said. But a few sentences later, he described climate change as a "major" problem. ...

Arizona's voting problems highlight significance of Supreme Court nomination fight
The lines were so long at some voting sites during Arizona's primary Tuesday that people started ordering pizza while they waited. Budget cuts ...