f



Help - grapping data from As400 and back

Hello,

I need some help.I'm developing a solution for a customer, who as a
AS400 system. I have developed a Web solution but kno they want to
have me to interact with the AS400. They have absolut now programming
experience - I have a lot but not on a AS400. The solutoon I'm after
is to call the programon the AS400 and maybe send keybvoard input to
the AS400 in order to put data to the AS400. In regard to receiving
data I have an Ide to type in the command and then parse the screnn
returned to me into the web. However looking into the 5250 protocol I
can see that it is not an easy job. How can I solve this problem ? The
customer has a very small budget but really need the functionallity.

Cheers

Henrik
0
11/5/2004 9:39:31 PM
comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc 9219 articles. 3 followers. Post Follow

2 Replies
524 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 5

PC5250 supports an API, I think it's called ENHLLAPI. Check out the help on 
the app, and possibly in Informatino Center. If you're using a different 
emulator, such as Rumba, you'll have to check their documentation, but I 
believe they also support similar function. Anyway, the API basically lets 
your application 'read' the screen, and poke keystrokes.

"heboth" <henrik_thystrup@hotmail.com> wrote in message 
news:56ea9eda.0411051339.1ab3f3e9@posting.google.com...
> Hello,
>
> I need some help.I'm developing a solution for a customer, who as a
> AS400 system. I have developed a Web solution but kno they want to
> have me to interact with the AS400. They have absolut now programming
> experience - I have a lot but not on a AS400. The solutoon I'm after
> is to call the programon the AS400 and maybe send keybvoard input to
> the AS400 in order to put data to the AS400. In regard to receiving
> data I have an Ide to type in the command and then parse the screnn
> returned to me into the web. However looking into the 5250 protocol I
> can see that it is not an easy job. How can I solve this problem ? The
> customer has a very small budget but really need the functionallity.
>
> Cheers
>
> Henrik 


0
Dale
11/6/2004 12:55:49 AM
Hi Henrik,

"heboth" <henrik_thystrup@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht 
news:56ea9eda.0411051339.1ab3f3e9@posting.google.com...
> However looking into the 5250 protocol I can see that it is not an easy 
> job.
> How can I solve this problem ?

Maybe this is what you looking for.

http://tn5250j.sourceforge.net/

I'm one of the developers of that project.

I uses jt400.jar (java toolkit for ibm iseries) and
the emulator provides you with jython scripting
for easy and fast development. I use this emulator
and it's jython scripting a lot to do iseries specific
stuff. Jython = python on java, and you can use
any java class so you completely can steer, or
manage your AS/400 through jython scripting.

For more information...

Just leave me a mail, but leave out the -nospam
to be sure the message arrives :-)

I use a lot java and jython apps to do our jobs
on the iseries, mostly database specific, but also
running commands on the iseries from within our
jython scripts, ya even can catch the messages
that the iseries returns for debugging purposes
so �t's very flexible.

Best Regards,

Patrick
Stafa Holland BV
Programmer tn5250j Project
Sun Certified Java Programmer 



0
bielen1 (33)
11/6/2004 7:35:30 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

AS400 to AS400 data transfer
Hi I need to place a trigger on a set of tables on an AS400 to fire off whenever new records are added to these tables. This trigger program will then transfer the data to another AS400 across a WAN. This will allow us to transfer orders from one system to another. Can anyone tell me how I would achieve this. Normally if it had been a PC I would have used an ODBC type application but I am not sure what is available to me for AS400 to AS400 data transfer. I know that we can transfer a SAVF by FTP but this is not a route I would like to go down. I would prefer to populate tables directly if possible. Thanks for any help offered Iain Iain wrote: > Hi > > I need to place a trigger on a set of tables on an AS400 to fire off > whenever new records are added to these tables. This trigger program > will then transfer the data to another AS400 across a WAN. This will > allow us to transfer orders from one system to another. Even if there may be multiple way, I think the best would be using a remote journal, on the target system a journal entry exit program will be evoked at event time, so it can apply new records to the target tables, then it can fire a new event if necessary. -- Dr.Ugo Gagliardelli,Modena,ItalyCertifiedUindoscrasherA�ejoAlcoolInside Spaccamaroni andate a cagare/Spammers not welcome/Spammers v�o � merda Spamers iros a la mierda/Spamers allez vous faire foutre/Spammers loop schijten/Spammers macht Euch vom Acker/Spamerzy wypierdalac' ...

AS400 to AS400 data transfer #2
Hi I need to place a trigger on a set of tables on an AS400 to fire off whenever new records are added to these tables. This trigger program will then transfer the data to another AS400 across a WAN. This will allow us to transfer orders from one system to another. Can anyone tell me how I would achieve this. Normally if it had been a PC I would have used an ODBC type application but I am not sure what is available to me for AS400 to AS400 data transfer. I know that we can transfer a SAVF by FTP but this is not a route I would like to go down. I would prefer to populate tables directly if possible. We are using 2 model 820's with OS400 V5 R2 Thanks for any help offered Iain ...

Printing on AS400 via IBM AS400 Java Toolkit
Hello all, I'm working on a program that needs to send a print job to a printer connected to an AS/400. I've tried using the SpooledFileOutputStream and I've also tried using one of the SCS Writer classes. Neither solution is working. With the SpooledFileOutputStream I am at least able to create my print file, but when my program ends, the file is still not being printed. This program does not run on the AS400, it runs on a PC and connects to the AS400 via the toolkit classes. I know this part works as I am able to use the toolkit to access Data Queues, Files and Data Areas without a problem. Is there anyplace anyone can point me to see some examples of how to print a file using the AS400 Java Toolkit? Thanks in advance, Chuck Chuck, What printer data stream is used? or how was the printer data generated? I am wondering if the data stream being generated matches the data stream of the printer connected to the iSeries? What printer is attached to the iSeries and how is it configured? The iSeries info center has some Toolbox examples: Programming>Java>IBM Toolbox for Java>IBM Toolbox for Java Classes> Access Classes>Print>Creating... Dave Chuck wrote: > Hello all, > > I'm working on a program that needs to send a print job to a printer > connected to an AS/400. I've tried using the SpooledFileOutputStream > and I've also tried using one of the SCS Writer classes. Neither > solution is working. With the Sp...

AS400 to AS400 connection
Hi. What`s the rocommended method of copyting data beetween two AS400 (both on V5R1) ? Regards, Tom tom wrote: > Hi. > What`s the rocommended method of copyting data beetween two AS400 (both on > V5R1) ? Probably FTP. "tom" <tomeks@comp.pl> wrote in message news:c8c9u5$fb4$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl... > Hi. > What`s the rocommended method of copyting data beetween two AS400 (both on > V5R1) ? > > Regards, > Tom > > It depends how often you are doing the copying & how much there is. If you want say one record but every 3 seconds then you can either store them up for a few hours days or weeks & use FTP, snads or a tape. Or you can do it realtime & use DDMF to zap each record to the other machine as its written. I actually save the data I want sending this way into a file which is read & deleted by a daemon style of job so that if comms or the other machine fails only the daemon is affected. FTP has its upside in that the target is easily resettable for say a unix machine but SNADS has an easy to use & understand message sent to the sender & recipient to verify arrival of the data. -- Jonathan Bailey. You could install the No Charge SW "Object Connect" from the OS CDs. Once setup you can issue cmds line SAVRSTLIB and SAVRSTOBJ. Give these cmds the LIB or OBJ list and the target system. It then saves/transfers/restores to the target system all with just the 1 SAVRSTxxx cmd. tom wro...

HELP: accessing AS400 data in Oracle
I'm trying to access data from AS400 using gateway. e.g. SELECT * FROM LIB.FILE2@AS400 It works for some tables only. All tables are from the same library and have all privilages granted to Oracle. I just guess that it does not work for the tables that were added on the AS400 recently but I'm not sure. I've never used gateway before. The error I'm getting is the following: ORA-0942:tableor view does not exist ORA-02063:preceding line from AS400 Of course I checked AS400. The table exists. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks Andrzej Urbanowicz <andrzeju@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1105023866.601325.23650@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I'm trying to access data from AS400 using gateway. > e.g. SELECT * FROM LIB.FILE2@AS400 > It works for some tables only. All tables are from the same library and > have all privilages granted to Oracle. I just guess that it does not > work for the tables that were added on the AS400 recently but I'm not > sure. I've never used gateway before. > > The error I'm getting is the following: > ORA-0942:tableor view does not exist > ORA-02063:preceding line from AS400 > > Of course I checked AS400. The table exists. > Any help is greatly appreciated. > Thanks > Andrzej Urbanowicz > Are the table names case sensitive ? Just an idea, I don't know AS400 ... Matthias Hoys wrote: > <andrzeju@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:110502...

AS400 to AS400 connection issues
Hi All, We have two AS400's at different locations, and were able to passthrough and send files between both no problems. Last week one of our AS400's was moved to another location, with an IP change. We have updated the IP addresses on the other AS400 and can passthrough fine....however we can no longer send files from the new location. When I look at the distribution queue I see the following status: RTY-FAIL Any idea's as to what may be causing this? Thanks, Mike mot98@yahoo.com wrote: > Hi All, > > We have two AS400's at different locations, and were able to > passthrough and send files between both no problems. > > Last week one of our AS400's was moved to another location, with an IP > change. > > We have updated the IP addresses on the other AS400 and can passthrough > fine....however we can no longer send files from the new location. > > When I look at the distribution queue I see the following status: > RTY-FAIL > > Any idea's as to what may be causing this? run the CFGDSTSRV command and then look at all the menu options. Another command to look at is CFGTCP. -Steve Steve Richter wrote: > mot98@yahoo.com wrote: > > Hi All, > > > > We have two AS400's at different locations, and were able to > > passthrough and send files between both no problems. > > > > Last week one of our AS400's was moved to another location, with an IP > > chan...

IBM AS400
Does anyone have some notes, documentation or helful pointers about navigating, command language and DB2 on an AS400 for a guy who has done HP3000, Windows 2k/2k3, MS SQL, HP9000, IBM ES9000/UNIX, SCO UNIX? Ideally a commands cross reference qaulivalent would be terrific - I.E. HP3000 to AS400. Thanks much. P.S. I'm taking a role in a shop that runs its ERP system on this platform. Jim. ____________________________________________________________________________________ Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage. http://www.y...

From a AS400 with a CCSID to another AS400 with different CCSID
Hi all, I've the following issue: - I have to move data from a AS400 with CCSID 65535 (no conversion) to another AS400 with CCSID 37 I'm using DDM files on the second AS400 linked to the first AS400, but reading DDM files I have the problem that data are different in the special characters... So I changed my job session CCSID to 65535 with CHGJOB; with that I can see correctly DDM files data, but not the local files... What do you suggest to do? Many thanks in advance. Fabrizio On 09-Jun-2011 05:47 , Fabrizio wrote: > > I've the following issue: > > - I have to move data from a AS400 with CCSID 65535 (no conversion) > to another AS400 with CCSID 37 > > I'm using DDM files on the second AS400 linked to the first AS400, > but reading DDM files I have the problem that data are different in > the special characters... > > So I changed my job session CCSID to 65535 with CHGJOB; with that I > can see correctly DDM files data, but not the local files... > > What do you suggest to do? > The system CCSID QCCSID is effectively moot in that scenario as far as I can recall. What do matter are the CCSID of the job opening the file and then reading the data, and the CCSID of the columns of the file being opened. When the job is set to a proper CCSID, then whenever the data is also "tagged" properly with a CCSID [e.g. column of a table with a non-hex (non-65535) CCSID], the database will convert the dat...

Archiving AS400 data
I have just implemented an ERP in a small manufacturing company and we no longer have any applications running on our AS400. However we do need to keep certain information from the AS400 available for seven years. The key manufacturing application on the AS400 was a modified BPICS app. My question is... what sort of solutions are available to archive this data? Can it be transferred to a server and accessed by a reporting tool? Should we move it to service provider? Should we keep the AS400 plugged (unplugged) for the next seven years?....etc. Is the data DB2/UDB? What sort of data tools do you you have on your new platform? You could extract the data to another platform. However, to make any sense out of it would require programming. If your company has been audited on a regular basis, the audit reports should suffice for the seven years. The working papers are used to support the audited financials not live data. Dick J (AZ) Larry wrote: > I have just implemented an ERP in a small manufacturing company and we > no longer have any applications running on our AS400. However we do > need to keep certain information from the AS400 available for seven > years. The key manufacturing application on the AS400 was a modified > BPICS app. My question is... what sort of solutions are available to > archive this data? Can it be transferred to a server and accessed by > a reporting tool? Should we move it to service provider? Should we > keep...

Web data to AS400
Yes I still call it an AS400. I have someone who as home grown software and a website hosted by someone else. He wants to be able to get the web orders into the system automatically and asked me how to do it. I know there are probably 6 ways to Sunday to get this done, but I am exploring all options. They have a website programmer, but no AS400 programmer. The website guy said he knows PHP pretty well and they are on V5R1. I am fairly good as RPG, RPGLE, CLP programming and then some. What would be an easy way to get this information to the system? Thanking any suggestions, I do thank all the pros for taking time to post to this group. "Chad White" <chadwhite12@gmail.com> wrote in message news:3a886508-1295-4ca1-bffb-b62576d2f863@a21g2000yqn.googlegroups.com... > Yes I still call it an AS400. I have someone who as home grown > software and a website hosted by someone else. He wants to be able to > get the web orders into the system automatically and asked me how to > do it. I know there are probably 6 ways to Sunday to get this done, > but I am exploring all options. They have a website programmer, but > no AS400 programmer. The website guy said he knows PHP pretty well > and they are on V5R1. I am fairly good as RPG, RPGLE, CLP programming > and then some. > > What would be an easy way to get this information to the system? > > Thanking any suggestions, > > I do thank all the pros for taking time to ...

need as400 SMTP help
I had SMTP working but every time that I start it now I get 4 or 5 pairs of jobs of type PJ in a running status going off almost immediately that gradually use more and more of the processor until they are over 90% and I have to stop SMTP. This is without trying to send any emails, and after an IPL it still happens. I have to stop SMTP because the whole system bogs down. Now I can't even start SMTP because it only takes a few minutes until the processor is up to 95% or so. I wrote down the name of the 2 jobs but I left the paper at work. Does anyone know how I can clear SMTP of whatever it is trying to do? Thanks in advance, Joe in Florida Hey Joe in Florida, You might give this a try... http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.nsf/1ac66549a21402188625680b0002037e/70edb20ef13bb59c86256634005e9f20?OpenDocument&Highlight=0,SMTP,reset I've used this in the past when SMTP gets hosed. Not sure if it's relevant to your OS level, though. I found this on IBM's knowledgebase. HTH, Jonas Darth wrote: > I had SMTP working but every time that I start it now I get 4 or 5 pairs of > jobs of type PJ in a running status going off almost immediately that > gradually use more and more of the processor until they are over 90% and I > have to stop SMTP. This is without trying to send any emails, and after an > IPL it still happens. I have to stop SMTP because the whole system bogs > down. Now I can't even start SMTP because it only takes...

help!help!help!help!
I am a student.I am going to make a simulation of a robot (FANUC Robot M-16iB) under the matlab\simulink environment . It is a normal 6DOF robot.I want to realize any angle and any speed (under the max speed) and any position and orientation control. As I just starting to do this new field,I have no experience about it. Can you give me some simulation demo or examples for 6DOF robot? I am very eager to get these.Please write back to me as soon as possible,thank you! Sincerely, Connie&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288; zhanglijuan920@sohu.c...

as400 data modelling tool
hi, we are evaluating data modelling tools. On the iseries, we mostly have 6 char field names which can go to a max of 10. For our data modelling tool, we would like to swap between pictures showing the column names and pictures showing the comment as the column name. Thus, we want to be able to map comments to be column names for friendly viewing. Is there a tool that can do this (I know there are tools that can report column names and comments, but we need the picture). If none exist, does ERwin work well against the 400? ERwin has some support for AS/400 (ie, System i), but they don't support all the latest features. You might consider Rational Data Architect v7, I believe you can download a free trial from their website. ibcarolek wrote: > hi, we are evaluating data modelling tools. On the iseries, we mostly > have 6 char field names which can go to a max of 10. For our data > modelling tool, we would like to swap between pictures showing the > column names and pictures showing the comment as the column name. > Thus, we want to be able to map comments to be column names for > friendly viewing. Is there a tool that can do this (I know there are > tools that can report column names and comments, but we need the > picture). If none exist, does ERwin work well against the 400? > -- Kent Milligan ISV Enablement - System i kmill@us.eye-bee-m.com (spam trick) GO HAWKEYES!! >>> ibm.com/iseries/db2 (opinions stated are no...

browser access to as400 data
how do I secure browser access to as400 data? Should the user be logging onto the website which provides access to data on the as400? No doubt, but what should the user name and password be? If the user logs on with an as400 user name and password, how do you prevent the password from being transmitted thru the web, from the browser to the web server? The web server in this case is a windows xp PC with IIS installed. The usage has, to date, been limited to users behind the firewall. Now there is a need for users in another location to access this internal web server. thanks, If you use an HTTPS connection (instead of plain HTTP), there should be no issues with visible passwords. Whether the user authenticates as a Windows user to the webserver, or as an AS/400 user to the underlying database, or whether Single-Sign- On should be used (authenticating to Windows and AS/400 with the same credentials) is difficult to say without more information about your situation. On Sep 22, 11:28=A0am, "walker.l2" <walker...@ukonline.co.uk> wrote: > If you use an HTTPS connection (instead of plain HTTP), there should > be no issues with visible passwords. > > Whether the user authenticates as a Windows user to the webserver, or > as an AS/400 user to the underlying database, or whether Single-Sign- > On should be used (authenticating to Windows and AS/400 with the same > credentials) is difficult to say without more information about your > situa...

Data Migration from AS400 to PC
Hi I have lots of files in AS400 I need to convert to PC. I use the "manually" process of using client acess. Is there a way of automating the process of migrating data from AS to PC. Thanks Paulo Portugal On Mar 28, 6:17=A0pm, white hair <PauloTrigoMor...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi > I have lots of files in AS400 I need to convert to PC. I use the > "manually" process of using client acess. Is there a way of automating > the process of migrating data from AS to PC. > Thanks > Paulo > Portugal What kind of database on the PC? For SQL you could use DTS. For Excel I like CVTPFXLS (3rd party shareware). There is also the OS command CPYTOIMPF. FROG does a good job of building CSV files. SQL queries can also be used. Try FTP. This is for flat files (may be indexed) If you don't bother to copy the files first to QS36F and name the member like the file name than you may use the program that I stored at http://www.prym.nl/getme Just enter IP of the AS/400 (could be anywhere) userid and password, the file to get (member name must equal file name) and destination. Than Start Let me know if you are going to use it. Cheers, Ace white hair wrote: > Hi > I have lots of files in AS400 I need to convert to PC. I use the > "manually" process of using client acess. Is there a way of automating > the process of migrating data from AS to PC. > Thanks > Paulo > Portugal "Ace" <no@spam.pls>...

link table IBM AS400
Hi. Sorry for my english but I have MS Access in italian. My problem is by link a table from IBM As400 (with > 100.000 rows). The output of the table is many #ELIMINATO (in english "delete" / "erase".. I dont't know the exact message). I have tried with "requery" or recreating the link without results. If I *import* the table from AS400 it works perfectly without problems. Here an abstract txt BOLAZI;BOLCLI;BOLDBO;BOLNBO;BOLCAU;BOLNPR;BOLTRE;BOLMAT;BOLDES [........] [........] ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato 0;474;990204;354;10;1;1; 936;PC Intel Pentium II 400 Miditower 0;474;990204;354;10;4;1; 1890;CD-ROM drive 36X 0;474;990204;354;10;5;1; 1692;HD-SCSI 4.5 Gb IBM Ultrastar WIDE 7200 0;474;990204;354;10;6;1; 1497;HD-SCSI 9.1 Gb IBM DDRS-39130 UWIDE [........] Thanks in advance M. "Mire" <mary@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:buo9eo$k39dq$1@ID-57790.news.uni-berlin.de... > Hi. > Sorry for my english but I have MS Access in italian. > My problem is by link a table from IBM As400 (with > 100.000 rows). > > The output of the table is many #ELIMINATO (in english "delete" / "erase".. > I dont't know the exact message). > I have tried with "requery" or recreating the link without results. > > If I *import* the table from AS400 it works perfectly without problems. > &...

PowerPC extensions for IBM AS400
Looking for an explanation or documentation on the as400 specific extensions to the PowerPC instruction set. Pointers on the as400 are stored as 16 byte values. The LQ ( load quad word ) and STQ ( store quad word ) instructions are used to load and store those pointers. Here is PPC assembler code that loads a pointer from an EA into a register: LQ 24, 0x1e50(30), 6 SELRI 26, 25, 0, 41 LQ loads the 16 bytes stored at EA reg30 + 0x1e50 into reg24 and reg25. The next SELRI stmt does something to reg25 and places the result in reg26. Does anyone know what the 3rd opera...

AS400 Remote Access help
I need a little help... The boss just gave me a 9406-170 with V5R2 (after a major upgrade). I have it at home, wired into a Linksys WRT54G wireless router. I can connect to the 400 from anywhere in the house, trouble is, I need remote access while traveling. Can someone point in me the direction to get this 400 to see the internet? I am on Verizon DSL. I have an IP address that changes about 3-4 weeks. Thanks Ken Pate wrote: > I need a little help... > > The boss just gave me a 9406-170 with V5R2 (after a major upgrade). > > I have it at home, wired into a Linksys WRT54G wireless router. > > I can connect to the 400 from anywhere in the house, trouble is, I need > remote access while traveling. > > Can someone point in me the direction to get this 400 to see the internet? > > I am on Verizon DSL. I have an IP address that changes about 3-4 weeks. > > Thanks > > Set-up your router to open and forward port 23 (and maybe others if you want full iSeries Access for Windows functionality) to the internal(private) IP address you've given the 400. You may also want to check if your router supports the dyndns or similar service that will allow you to use a dns name to connect to the 400 from anywhere on the Internet regardless of how often your IP address changes. Angus Thanks Angus, That took all of 2 minutes & I can see the AS400 outside of my LAN!!!! Data Transfer...does that run off port 23 as ...

Definitions AS400 to mainframe. Help!
Looking for some answers to Defining an as400 to a mainframe running NCP/PEP on a 3745. It's been awhile. We get the following errors when trying to bring up the AS400: IST680I CONNECTION REQUEST DENIED - ID = S10B1A9C PU GEN NOT SUPPORTED IST1394I CPNAME = APPN.S10B1A9C STATION ID = 020005605400 IST081I LINE NAME = J000T039, LINE GROUP = TRNLG21 , MAJNOD = PEP029 Definition on the mainframe side is: H29W881 VBUILD TYPE=SWNET,MAXGRP=2,MAXNO=12 P29W881 PU ADDR=03, REQ'D, BUT NOT USED X IDBLK=056, AS/400 REQUIRED X IDNUM=B1A9C, AS/400 PU SERIAL NUMBER X DISCNT=NO, X MAXOUT=1, X MAXPATH=1, X MAXDATA=265, X VPACING=0, X PUTYPE=2, X DLOGMOD=SNX32702 FOUND IN SYS1.ISTINCLM * D29W881 PATH DIALNO=02044000129B1A9C, SA=29 AS/400 S/N=10600VM X GRPNM=TRNLG1 Any help appreciated. email is a good one. -- SweetAndyLicious >>>email: sweetandylicious@eml.cc Does IST680I mean that the "automatic generation" at the dialed system is disallowe...

Documentation tool for AS400, help
Hi ! CabledSoft have developed a documentation tool (DSP400i) for any AS/400 (iSeries). It show the ERP system in many useful ways, when you look for errors, or upgrading the system. This software is developed in Sweden. Is there anyone, who have English (or other big languages) as first language and work with AS/400, and like to write ? Then please visit www.cabledsoft.com , and contact us. Maybe we can do something together in the future. Best Regards //Micke ...

How to edit data in a document which is in an as400 printqueue
Is there a possibility to change things in a document when it is located in an as400 printqueue When possible how can i do this. and what kind of code is in the queue (ascii or ebcidic) can anyone help ?? Thank in advance a newbie Redrum Redrum wrote: > > Is there a possibility to change things in a document when it is > located in an as400 printqueue > When possible how can i do this. and what kind of code is in the queue > (ascii or ebcidic) > can anyone help ?? If you mean a spooled file there's no way to change it, unless copying the spooled file (with CPYSPLF or QSP* APIs) apply the desired changes and print back to a new spooled file. -- Dr.Ugo Gagliardelli,Modena,ItalyCertifiedUindoscrasherA�ejoAlcoolInside Spaccamaroni andate a cagare/Spammers not welcome/Spammers v�o � merda Spamers iros a la mierda/Spamers allez vous faire foutre Spammers loop schijten/Spammers macht Euch vom Acker Copy to pf ,edit it ,Print it~ ...

IBM AS400 certfication test papers
Aprax Consulting believes in developing professionals who believe in themselves and are equipped with the latest state of the art in their respective fields, professionals who are confident and can compete in the challenging world. The endeavor is to inculcate a desire for continuous improvement, a sense of healthy competition, and sensitivity towards ethical and moral values. Aprax consulting offers all types of certification test papers, dumps with 100% assurance of passing. 100% Money refunded if failed (except courier charges). All IBM certification including Mainframe certification, AS400 certification test papers available. IBM MAINFRAME DB2 certification IBM AS/400 RPGILE certification Contact: Aprax Consulting Ph(M): +91-9873500678 URL: www.apraxindia.com Email: hr@apraxindia.com Your 1st sentence is grammatically incorrect and doesn't make any sense. One question: Isn't your moral values endeavor compromised by selling dumps? ...

DTS -- SQL Server Data to AS400
Hi, I'm trying to dug this issue since couple of days but couldn't find any solution. I have SQL server 2000 SP 3 and Host Integration Server 2000 SP 1 running. I'm able to download data from AS400/DB2(V5R2M0) into SQL server, using Microsoft OLE DB Provider for DB2 in DTS. But when I tried to upload the same table (downloaded from AS400 into Sql server) back to AS400, I got the following error. HResult of 0x8004206a(-2147213206) returned Unexpected error occurred. An error result was returned without error message. Anyone knows any thing about plese help me with this issue. I'll really appreciate it. Thanks in advance Noor ...

AS400 Data Transfer into Simplified Chinese
Hi, I am trying to transfer a file with simplified Chinese characters using the AS400 Data Transfer Utility. I am using Win2000 (chinese (PRC) as the locale), V5R3 Service Pack SI17742. I have set the emulator's host code page to 1388 (Simplified Chinese). When I downloaded the file, I saw strange characters. Then, I changed the user profile to CCSID = 935 and successfully download the file to view the simplified chinese characters. However, I then tried to enter Equation and it prompts an error. Is there anyway to work around this problem? Thanks a lot! ...

Documentation tool for AS400, help with translation
Hi ! CabledSoft have developed a documentation tool (DSP400i) for any AS/400 (iSeries). It show the ERP system in many useful ways, when you look for errors, or upgrading the system. This software is developed in Sweden. Is there anyone, who: - Have English (or French, Deutsch, Spanish...) as first language. - Work with AS/400. - Like to write. Then please visit www.cabledsoft.com , and contact us. Maybe we can do something together in the future. Best Regards //Micke ...

Web resources about - Help - grapping data from As400 and back - comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc

Folk wrestling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Backhold Wrestling , whose origin is unknown, was practiced in North England and Scotland in the 7th and 8th century but competitions are held ...

Hilltop Hoods snaffle up a J Award
Well it's been a damn fine week for the Hilltop Hoods with the act not only grapping up an award at the Inaugural AIR Chart Awards - but snaffling ...

RBA cheers borrowers with cash rate cut - Reserve Bank
RBA cheers borrowers with cash rate cut - Reserve Bank

On Staying Positive in ‘Tough Times’
Holistic, Health and Wellness The economic downturn is real. Unemployment is high, business is down, people are grapping with horrible realities ...

My Gambling Solution: UFC 178
Hopefully you’ve tailed me for the past few events; I’ve got a nice little streak going. I’m very confident going into this weekend’s wagers ...

Dying Light Impressions: So Far, So Good
Due to some review code hold-ups, those of you interested in picking up Dying Light may have noticed an utter lack of reviews across the internet ...

Just Cause 3 coming December this year
Just Cause 3 is coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC on December 1 this year. The game will feature an updated grapping hook with tension control ...

Pocket Science – 2.1 billion year old fossils, and arm-wrestling a sabre-tooth cat
Animal behaviour - fossils - Gabon fossils are earliest traces of multicellular life... or are they? These unassuming fossils may be some of ...

Kelly Rowland’s ‘Talk A Good Game’: Review Revue
... the right one.” :: Slant Magazine gave the album 3/5, noting hope for the artist’s future, “Though the song suggests Rowland is still grapping ...

Manka Bros. Studios - Manka Highbrow
2000 - 2009 Garland Of Shame (2009) - The Coddington family spends a tense, chilly Christmas holiday together at their home in the Hamptons, ...

Resources last updated: 3/24/2016 2:49:09 PM