How to access Program Associated Space of a service program

I would like to extract the SQL statements from associated space of a SErvice Program (whis is created out of SQLRPGLE source)

I found couple of API's for OPM to extract "associated space" and SETSPPFP MI instruction to get the "primary associated space" but when I do DMPOBJ, I see the my SQL statements in Secondary associated space.

Could any of you help me how to extract it programmatically either thru MI, C, or RPGLE?

Thanks,
0
ramadurgarao

On 03-Dec-2016 05:24 -0700, ramadurgarao@gmail.com wrote:
> I would like to extract the SQL statements from associated space of
> a Service Program (which is created out of SQLRPGLE source) [�]

   FWiW, there is a Print Structured Query Language Information
(PRTSQLINF) command that spools the stored statements.

--
Regards, Chuck
0