IBM 3130 Laser Printer error code 200

Anyone have the maint manual for this beast? On power up it displays 200
and the power light is flashing... Stays that way for ever.

0
kgoins (136)

error code 42 on IBM 3287 printer
This monster IBM 3287 industrial grade printer, model 2 displays error 42 on startup. I have an owner's manual but it does not tell me what error 42 means. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Bruce Toski ...

Replacing IBM 6400 Printer With A Network Laser Printer
We are currently using a IBM 6400 printer for most of our reports. We are thinking about switching are main reports over to print on a laser printer. The question that I have is what would be the best option. Requirements Drawer 1 - 8X11 Drawer 2 = 11X17 Overlay Printing Compatible with AS/400 V5R4 On Aug 6, 10:44=A0am, bneal69 <bnea...@gmail.com> wrote: > We are currently using a IBM 6400 printer for most of our reports. =A0We > are thinking about switching are main reports over to print on a laser > printer. > > The question that I have is what would be the best option. > > Requirements > Drawer 1 - 8X11 > Drawer 2 =3D 11X17 > Overlay Printing > Compatible with AS/400 V5R4 We provide software that will take line printer output and allow you to remap the page and create special forms and map data to print at one shot. It runs on a Windows platform and usage would be transparent when set up properly. Any windows supported laser can be used . It can also do things like MICR checks check it out www.octotools.com regards, Murray Hi, You need to look at the [url=http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss? uid=nas1ba0863cfa6463903862569c10078c903]HP printer list[/url] to ensure that they are compatible with the AS400. Thanks, Neil Thank you very much for the link. Bryan On Aug 11, 8:20=A0am, Newbie_Neil <n...@village-street.co.uk> wrote: > Hi, > > You need to look at the [url=3Dhttp://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvi...

ibm thinkpad error codes
Does anyone know what the code error192 means? i cant find it on any of the ibm sites! think its summat to do with the cmos battery but need confirmation, cheers > Does anyone know what the code error192 means? > i cant find it on any of the ibm sites! > think its summat to do with the cmos battery but > need confirmation, These should help, although you may not like the answer: http://groups.google.com/groups?q=thinkpad+error+code+192 http://www.google.com/search?q=thinkpad+error+code+192 -Mike "Michael Geary" <Mike@DeleteThis.Geary.com> wrote in message news:108uq0iml61o878@corp.supernews.com... > > Does anyone know what the code error192 means? > > i cant find it on any of the ibm sites! > > think its summat to do with the cmos battery but > > need confirmation, > > These should help, although you may not like the answer: > > http://groups.google.com/groups?q=thinkpad+error+code+192 > > http://www.google.com/search?q=thinkpad+error+code+192 > > -Mike > Hmm cooling fan, looks like i need to check the battery first coz i get the 163 173 aswell Nigel, yep, with the 163 and 173 and 192, it's CMOS battery.. Save yourself $20 and replace it with a standard 3v coin battery. Panasonic and others usually number it 2025. Split open the shrink wrap tube, carefully peel the metal tabs off the old battery, tape the leads onto the new battery - careful - of the polarity! Either wrap elec...

Epson or IBM Printer Codes?
Are these Epson or IBM Printer Codes? OK it is late and I am lazy<g> !ALT+156 � = <ESC>P 10 CPI !ALT+157 � = <ESC> & ALT+015 Condensed !ALT+155 � = <ESC>C & ALT+066 Page Lenght 66 !ALT+174 � = <ESC>- & ALT+001 Underline On !ALT+170 � = <ESC?- & ALT+032 Underline Off !ALT+175 � = <ESC>E Select Emphasized !ALT+146 � = <ESC>F Cancel Emphasized !ALT+147 � = FF Form Feed Thx --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Johan van Zyl - Somerset West - South Africa JVZ Systems CC johan@jvz.co.za Customised Software using Clarion & MS SQL http://www.jvz.co.za http://www.jvz.co.za/pastel - Pastel Utilities & Data Doctor http://www.jvz.co.za/mssql http://communities.msn.co.za/ClarionMSSQL http://communities.msn.co.za/MCSE2001 Johan van Zyl - JVZ Systems CC spoke thusly on 18-Nov-03 14:02: > Are these Epson or IBM Printer Codes? > OK it is late and I am lazy<g> > > !ALT+156 � = <ESC>P 10 CPI > !ALT+157 � = <ESC> & ALT+015 Condensed > !ALT+155 � = <ESC>C & ALT+066 Page Lenght 66 > !ALT+174 � = <ESC>- & ALT+001 Underline On > !ALT+170 � = <ESC?- & ALT+032 Underline Off > !ALT+175 � = <ESC>E Select Emphasized > !ALT+146 � = ...

Auction: IBM 5360 Mainframe and IBM 5225 Printer

error on server ibm.software.vasmalltalk at news.software.ibm.com
400 Permission denied writing SMstore file -- throttling Configuration: Account: news.software.ibm.com Server: news.software.ibm.com Protocol: NNTP Port: 119 Secure(SSL): 0 Error Number: 400 Code: 800ccca0 "James Foster" <news@JGFoster.net> wrote in message news:Qcqdna69Jcvu0VbYnZ2dnUVZ_tGsnZ2d@totallyobjects.com... > 400 Permission denied writing SMstore file -- throttling > > Configuration: > Account: news.software.ibm.com > Server: news.software.ibm.com It appears that the entire IBM newserver is having problems (not just that one newsgroup). That seems to happen periodically. You can always post to our VA Smalltalk forum if you have a v7.x issue... http://www.instantiations.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12 -Eric Clayberg Sr. Vice President of Product Development Instantiations, Inc. mailto:clayberg@instantiations.com http://www.instantiations.com/vast ...

IBM 4216 010 ERROR CODE 001
My IBM Personal Pageprinter 4216 010 is showing error code 001. Can someone here tell me what 001 means? Is there a downloadable pdf for this printer? Thanks ...

WTT: 32MB SIMMs
I have (6) sticks of SiliconMountain Memory (Parity, Gold leads, 70ns), product # SMM4342-9661. These SIMMs are supposed to be equivalent to IBM 92G7205. This memory works fine in my PC 750 MCA/PCI (6886) under Win98. But it does NOT work reliability under Windows NT 3.51 (My current OS). I would like to trade 192MB of SiliconMountain Memory for (2) sticks of IBM 92G7205 SIMMs. Please contact me via email at gorenbergh @ mags . net. Thanks, Steve (eTh1nk) ...

IBM AS400

IBM Network 12 printer Error P1 paperjam? #2
I am working on a IBM Network 12 laser printer model 4312. The printer works fine from the manual front feed. When the paper is fed from the tray the paper stops as it hits the first set of rollers and gives the error P1 paperjam. There does not seem to be anything wrong. The printer is about 6 years old. Is ths a common problem on these printers? Is ther a repair kit for this? ...

Error code 9411 on panel of IBM model 275 workstation
We reset the service processor to remove this error code from the control panel but this is a temporary solution. Changing the service processor board and the mother board did not work. The latest microcode has been applied as well. I suspect it's the graphics card, a model GXT6500P. Anyone out there had experience resolving this? It has affected 7 of our stations so far. ...

IBM
It frightens me that IBM is pushing for more Linux. They have gone to the point of releasing some of their software patents to help spark the growth of Linux. I for one shudder at the fact that some day companies like IBM may make a power play for the control of Linux software development. It will not be in ownership rights, because of the GPL. However, if the corporations of the world start "needing" open source, they will try to control and steer its development by offering large "donations" to get what they are depending on. If open source developers accept these "gifts," they will become dependent on the corporations. If this hypothetical thought turns out to be true, would this spoil the free software notion of open source and make Linux as proprietary as any other commercial OS? In my hypothetical future of Linux and IBM, would we have IBM sponsered distributions of Linux, for instance? Would IBM be next to try to rule the world with their "IBM Linux" just as MS is trying to rule the desktop with Windows? Think about it. IBM has a lot of money to throw around. They could make "IBM Linux" way more popular than Red Hat with that kind of money. Maybe even make it as popular as Windows?? They'll hold the dough while Linux developers try to get in on a piece of the action. ** DISCALIMER ** This post is neither an attack on Linux, an attack on Windows, a Windows endorsement, nor a Linux endorsement. This po...

ibm
I'm Matthew Win Tibbals, pedophile. http://www.matthewtibbals.com ...

IBM URLs (http://www.ibm.com/ vs. http://www-306.ibm.com/)
Hi everyone, one general thing to note when quoting IBM URLs like the following: > Check out http://www-306.ibm.com/software/data/informix/ids/support/ ^^^^ |||| please leave out the "-###" part of the URL and instead quote it like this: http://www.ibm.com/software/data/informix/ids/support/ The "-###" means that the page is provided by a particular host, to which an original HTTP request without such a "-###" has been routed automatically. Usually, the routing will be stable, i.e. a URL with "-###" will normally work. However, if that particular machine is down, then a URL with the "-###" may not work. But a URL without "-###" will still work, because the request will then be routed to a different machine. Therefore at best leave out that "-###" when quoting such URLs. Otherwise, if such a URL one day does not work, remember that you can take away the "-###" part and it then should work. This is a general note, not to pick on any individual e-mail contributor ... only this e-mail was a good example. Besides, there are many people within IBM who don't understand the concept behind this and therefore often just do cut&paste of such URLs into documents, presentations, etc. But since this is a technical audience, I thought it may well worth it to (try t...

IBM 37L6889 / Serveraid-4H / POST Error Code 3200 / How to place download jumpers ?
Hello, I get POST Error code 3200 in different servers and slots when booting. What is Error Code 3200? Controller is identified (Firmware 5.11), but not accessible. Configuration utility says: "BIOS erased" I like to flash the bios as you recommend: "Place download jumpers on the controller and try to flash the Firmware code to the card" Question: Where are and how to apply the jumpers on the 37L6889 (Serveraid-4H)? I did not find any picture or guide where and how to apply the jumpers on IBM Support sites and available literature. -- Best regards, Adam H...

IBM Network 12 Printer Model 4312. "error P1 paperjam"
Please Help me! I am working on a IBM Network 12 Printer Model 4312. The paper is stopping as it hits the first set of rollers. The error I am recieving is "error P1 paperjam. When I feed the paper manually from the front it works fine. It also seems to work when you first start it up for a few sheets and then jams. The paper is straight and ther doesn't apear to be anything wrong. Is this a common problem? Is there a replacment kit for this problem, like roller replacenent, ect? I don't have access to a manual. Thank You!! Pete "pabstbr" <pabstbr4444@yahoo.com> wrote: >Please Help me! >I am working on a IBM Network 12 Printer Model 4312. The paper is >stopping as it hits the first set of rollers. The error I am >recieving is "error P1 paperjam. When I feed the paper manually >from the front it works fine. It also seems to work when you first >start it up for a few sheets and then jams. The paper is straight >and ther doesn't apear to be anything wrong. Is this a common >problem? Is there a replacment kit for this problem, like roller >replacenent, ect? I don't have access to a manual. >Thank You!! >Pete Pete I don't know this model but there are two most likely causes. Firstly a small piece of paper obstructing the paper path. Secondly the pick up roller(s) are worn, you can try to increase their life by cleaning them with isopropyl alcohol or a rubber rejuvenato...

sun poker free $200 bonus code mansion poker free $200 bonus codes poker free $200 bonus codes poker free $200 bonus listings poker reload free $200 bonus poker sites free $200 bonus poker fre
sun poker free $200 bonus code mansion poker free $200 bonus codes poker free $200 bonus codes poker free $200 bonus listings poker reload free $200 bonus poker sites free $200 bonus poker free $200 bonus offers free $200 bonus poker strategy full tilt poker sign up free $200 bonus code poker free $200 bonus rake poker com free $200 bonus party poker signup free $200 bonus free $200 bonus codes for poker stars sun poker free $200 bonus code party poker reload free $200 bonus code fulltilt poker free $200 bonus codes paradise poker free $200 bonus pitbull poker free $200 bonus code poker ro...

IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Expr
IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Express Edition v1.3.2 Win, IBM Tivoli System Automation v1.2.0 Linux, IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler Virtualized Data Centers v8.2 [2 CDs], other IBM Tivoli CDs, WEBSPHERE EVERYPLACE MOBILE PORTAL v5.0 - ALTIUM [2 CDs], other IBM WebSphere Business CDs (Windows, Linux) CDs, IBM Integration Server v5.1 [2 CDs], IBM Telecom Toolkit for WebSphere Studio V1.3.5, IBM Frame2000 V5.5, Peoplesoft Peopletools v8.45 [5 CDs] for DB2 UDB for OS/390, and for DB2 UDB for Unix, Macromedia ColdFusion MX V6.0.1 for IBM WebSphere Application Server, Macromedia ColdFusion MX for J2EE, other IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2 17/Sep/2004 WEBSPHERE BUSINESS INTEGRATION CONNECT ADVANCED v4.2.2 - IBM CD NR 16 297 DW v1.2 DB2 UDB Enterprise Edition V7.2.10a - IBM Tivoli CD NR 16 110 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition v8.2 16 053 Peoplesoft Peopletools v8.45 - Peoplesoft [5 CDs] 16 029 Sybase:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-456rm4 Microsoft SQL Server:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-457py4 DB2 UDB for OS/390:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-45auo5 Oracle:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-452o1s Informix:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-453x5w DB2 UDB for Unix, NT:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-454yc...

[...]

poker com free $200 bonus codes dream poker free $200 bonus cake poker free $200 bonus vc poker free $200 bonus code fulltilt poker free $200 bonus code cake poker deposit free $200 bonus doub
poker com free $200 bonus codes dream poker free $200 bonus cake poker free $200 bonus vc poker free $200 bonus code fulltilt poker free $200 bonus code cake poker deposit free $200 bonus double double free $200 bonus poker strategy full tilt poker deposit free $200 bonus poker free $200 bonus whoring sportsbook com poker free $200 bonus poker com reload free $200 bonus poker free $200 bonus listings free $200 bonus internet poker holdem poker free $200 bonus full tilt poker deposit free $200 bonus best online poker free $200 bonus full tilt poker free $200 bonus poker com free $200 bonus ...

Web resources about - IBM 3130 Laser Printer error code 200 - comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc

App Store - EPSON Printer Finder

Printer error foiled billion-dollar bank heist
A Philippine bank manager who approved funds transfers at the centre of an attempted $US1 billion ($AU1.3 billion) international cyber heist ...

Printer error foiled billion-dollar bank heist
A Philippine bank manager who approved funds transfers at the centre of an attempted $US1 billion ($AU1.3 billion) international cyber heist ...

How is this top-notch wireless printer, scanner, copier and fax machine just $80?
... team so you know exactly where to look. We've got a bunch of great deals for you to check out today, and this bargain on the Brother Printer ...

Here's how to trick a fingerprint scanner in just 15 minutes with nothing but a printer and some fancy ...
It's possible to trick a smartphone's fingerprint scanner with just 15 minutes, a regular inkjet printer, and some special ink. Researchers ...