IBM 6400 printer configuration

Hi

I will receive a new IBM 6400 printer with following features:
6400-I15	LINE MATRIX PRINTER
6400-5861	Ethernet IPDS (with NIC) for

Does anybody have attached this printer with ethernet and could make a
RTVCFGSRC for me ??

Greetings
Marc
0
hb9cpw (5)

"Marc HB9CPW" <hb9cpw@gmx.ch> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I will receive a new IBM 6400 printer with following features:
> 6400-I15 LINE MATRIX PRINTER
> 6400-5861 Ethernet IPDS (with NIC) for
>
> Does anybody have attached this printer with ethernet and could make a
> RTVCFGSRC for me ??
>
> Greetings
CRTDEVPRT DEVD(TEST64) DEVCLS(*LAN) TYPE(3812) MODEL(1) +
         LANATTACH(*IP) PORT(9100) ATTACH(*DIRECT) ONLINE(*YES) +
         FONT(11 *NONE) FORMFEED(*AUTOCUT) SEPDRAWER(*FILE) +
         PRTERRMSG(*INQ) MSGQ(*CTLD) ACTTMR(170) INACTTMR(*SEC15) +
         LINESPEED(19200) WORDLEN(8) PARITY(*NONE) STOPBITS(1) +
         TRANSFORM(*YES) MFRTYPMDL(*IBM6400) PPRSRC1(*CONT132) +
         PPRSRC2(*CONT132) ENVELOPE(*NUMBER10) ASCII899(*NO) +
         IMGCFG(*NONE) CHRID(*SYSVAL) RMTLOCNAME('10.11.90.11') +
         SYSDRVPGM(*IBMSNMPDRV) TEXT('3rd floor test printer - +
         rick''s printer') PUBLISHINF(*UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN +
         *UNKNOWN *BLANK (*UNKNOWN))

0
scott1328 (345)
6/29/2005 11:15:00 PM
Note that Tim's config is for a nonIPDS configuration.  Since your
purchase included an IPDS NIC, I am assuming you have PSF/400 and likely
would prefer an *IPDS configuration.

I suggest taking a look at the iSeries Information Center Printing Topic
(V5R3) for information regarding configuration.  Not only do you need to
configure the printer device description, but you will likely want to
create a PSF configuration object.  Things like sharing of the printer
(release timer), whether fonts are kept resident or sent down,
substitution messages or not, etc.

--
Rodney A Johnson
Technical Team Lead for AS/400 Spool

my employer, IBM.  All responsibility for the statements
sender.
0
Rodney
6/30/2005 1:19:20 PM
Thank you Rodney
You are right, we have PSF/400. About *IPDS configuration i'm not shure.
It is a line matrix printer, maybe IPDS is not necessary but would be
nice to have.
I'll test this tomorrow and will have a look in the documentation.

Regards
Marc

Rodney Johnson schrieb:
> Note that Tim's config is for a nonIPDS configuration.  Since your
> purchase included an IPDS NIC, I am assuming you have PSF/400 and likely
> would prefer an *IPDS configuration.
>
> I suggest taking a look at the iSeries Information Center Printing Topic
> (V5R3) for information regarding configuration.  Not only do you need to
> configure the printer device description, but you will likely want to
> create a PSF configuration object.  Things like sharing of the printer
> (release timer), whether fonts are kept resident or sent down,
> substitution messages or not, etc.
>
> Marc HB9CPW wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I will receive a new IBM 6400 printer with following features:
>> 6400-I15    LINE MATRIX PRINTER
>> 6400-5861    Ethernet IPDS (with NIC) for
>>
>> Does anybody have attached this printer with ethernet and could make a
>> RTVCFGSRC for me ??
>>
>> Greetings
>> Marc

0
hb9cpw (5)

IBM 6400 Printer Best Configuration
We have a new IBM 6400 printer connected via tcp/ip. What's the best way to set up the outq / print device on this thing. I have it working, but I don't get any current-page-printing info, and it's nearly impossible to get it to set a page range for printing. I suspect we need the IPDS option on the printer for this stuff to work, but I'm not really sure. Anybody ? Thanks ! DLD Oh I forgot to mention that we DO HAVE psf/400 on the system already. Thanks, > We have a new IBM 6400 printer connected via tcp/ip. > > What's the best way to set up the outq / print device on this thing. I > have it working, but I don't get any current-page-printing info, and it's > nearly impossible to get it to set a page range for printing. > > I suspect we need the IPDS option on the printer for this stuff to work, > but I'm not really sure. > > > Anybody ? > > > Thanks ! > > > DLD This is the config that i use; i believe it is out of the install book that comes with the IPDS Option. This is the device description for the printer: Device description . . . . . . . . : PRINTER1 Option . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *BASIC Category of device . . . . . . . . : *PRT Device class . . . . . . . . . . . : *LAN Device type . . . . . . . . . . . : *IPDS Device model . . . . . . . . . . . : 0 LAN attachment . . . . . . . . . . : *IP Advanced function printing . . . . : *YES Port numb...

Replacing IBM 6400 Printer With A Network Laser Printer
We are currently using a IBM 6400 printer for most of our reports. We are thinking about switching are main reports over to print on a laser printer. The question that I have is what would be the best option. Requirements Drawer 1 - 8X11 Drawer 2 = 11X17 Overlay Printing Compatible with AS/400 V5R4 On Aug 6, 10:44=A0am, bneal69 <bnea...@gmail.com> wrote: > We are currently using a IBM 6400 printer for most of our reports. =A0We > are thinking about switching are main reports over to print on a laser > printer. > > The question that I have is what would be the best option. > > Requirements > Drawer 1 - 8X11 > Drawer 2 =3D 11X17 > Overlay Printing > Compatible with AS/400 V5R4 We provide software that will take line printer output and allow you to remap the page and create special forms and map data to print at one shot. It runs on a Windows platform and usage would be transparent when set up properly. Any windows supported laser can be used . It can also do things like MICR checks check it out www.octotools.com regards, Murray Hi, You need to look at the [url=http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss? uid=nas1ba0863cfa6463903862569c10078c903]HP printer list[/url] to ensure that they are compatible with the AS400. Thanks, Neil Thank you very much for the link. Bryan On Aug 11, 8:20=A0am, Newbie_Neil <n...@village-street.co.uk> wrote: > Hi, > > You need to look at the [url=3Dhttp://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvi...

IBM 6400 Printers
Hey All, I have some amazing deals on IBM 6400 printers. If you want to look at the spec's and features goto www.starprint.com and look under IBM => INDUSTRIAL PRINTERS. I can even go lower that the prices on the web. I also have features as well. Email me at ehecht@starprint.com for more *special* pricing and availability. "H bomb 2k" <hbomb2k@aol.com> wrote in message news:20030716100221.06310.00000005@mb-m03.aol.com... > Hey All, > > I have some amazing deals [snip] Please do not spam comp.periphs.printers. Comp.periphs.printers is not a forsale group. - Bob Headrick ...

IBM 6400 Printers
Good day, I am new to configuring and setting up printers on the AS400(power7). Can some one help me with the different ways the 6400 printer can be set up? The one i am familiar with it the client access set up(this is where the a connection is made with the printer and the icon is created on the user computer, which allows them to manage the printer and their print jobs.) I would like to know what other ways this printer can be set up so that it can still print from the AS400 by any user. thank you. -- Kadz101 http://compgroups.net/comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc/ On Tue, 29 ...

IBM 6400 printer
We have a twinax attached IBM 6400 printer. When you have a outq with multiple "RDY" spoolfiles and the printer is printing. If you press Stop to remove some paper work from the back. When you press Ready the print never restarts printing. The current print spoolfile with show "WTR" in the outq but never prints. You can Hold the current spoolfile and the next spoolfile will start printing. Has anyone else had a similiar problem with a 6400 printer. Thanks On Jun 24, 8:44=A0am, eb <emc...@yahoo.com> wrote: > We have a twinax attached IBM 6400 printer. When you have a outq with > multiple "RDY" spoolfiles and the printer is printing. If you press > Stop to remove some paper work from the back. When you press Ready the > print never restarts printing. > Is it hard-wired to a twinax workstation controller or is this twin-ax printer going through another device like a Boscom or a Perle controller? Chris On Jun 24, 11:46=A0pm, Hal <hala...@gmail.com> wrote: > On Jun 24, 8:44=A0am, eb <emc...@yahoo.com> wrote: > > > We have a twinax attached IBM 6400 printer. When you have a outq with > > multiple "RDY" spoolfiles and the printer is printing. If you press > > Stop to remove some paper work from the back. When you press Ready the > > print never restarts printing. > > Is it hard-wired to a twinax workstation controller or is this twin-ax > printer going through anoth...

Auction: IBM 5360 Mainframe and IBM 5225 Printer
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-5360-Mainframe-and-IBM-5225-Printer_W0QQitemZ130041937602QQihZ003QQcategoryZ162QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: Nov-04-06 10:44:14 PST Hutchinson, Kansas Folks, we are not in Kansas anymore... Has a pile of manuels, 3 monitors, three keyboards. Louis Ohland wrote: > Folks, we are not in Kansas anymore... Has a pile of manuels, 3 > monitors, three keyboards. As you would expect, each keyboard mates with one of the 5251 displays. It's easy to tell which display was the system console (the badly burned-in one on top) and which was the primary application console (the pretty badly burned-in one on the bottom). The one in the middle that has no visible burn-in probably saw very little use. I don't think that the value of the system will improve very much in another 10 to 20 years like the seller hopes, but everyone is entitled to dream. If anyone was interested in a set of S/36 manuals, this auction looks like a good bet, you might get a complete set and a few spares. A small bid will probably win, then you have the seller ship you all of the manuals via Media Mail, and then the seller could do as he liked with the "heavy metal" (of course, you'd have to make sure that the seller would go along with this scheme in advance). Rick Ekblaw "Louis Ohland" <ohland@charter.net> schreef in bericht news:3Sa1h.368$XF5.319@newsfe06.lga... > >http://cgi.eba...

IBM 6400 PRINTER Parallel to Ethernet
I have a 6400 printer with a parallel port only. I also have several HP 170X print servers. Has anyone used such an external server to LAN attach a 6400 printer to their AS/400? IBM solution is too expensive. Thanks in advance. On 2005-07-27, Drussel <drussel@isr-in.com> wrote: > I have a 6400 printer with a parallel port only. I also have several HP > 170X > print servers. Has anyone used such an external server to LAN attach a 6400 > printer to their AS/400? IBM solution is too expensive. We have a print server attached to a 6400, its not an HP 170X. I can't remember the brand, maybe IBM, it wasn't expensive. (It's just a little thing attached to parallel port.) Anyway, it works fine. The one thing I will say is, it doesn't allow to print a page range, number of copies, etc. It will only print the entire document, one copy, can't cancel the job. I have a feeling that is not the fault of the print server, I think it's the way I have it set up on the as/400. -- Julien Mills Amoroso's Baking Company Tel: (215) 471-4740 IS Dept email: julien@amorosobaking.com www.amorosobaking.com "julien mills" <julien@colorado.amorosobaking.com> wrote in message news:slrndehmki.j8v.julien@colorado.amorosobaking.com... > On 2005-07-27, Drussel <drussel@isr-in.com> wrote: >> I have a 6400 printer with a parallel port on...

problem with setting the ibm 6400 printer
I have a ibm 6400 printer. Can somebody help me with an idea how can i set up the printer to print from as400. The printer is set as ethernet ascii printer with an ip 10.0.101.253. We have leased line to an as400 platform. As400 is not in our netowrk. I recall a customer a few years back using a leased line and LPR (Remote output queue) to send spooled files to a LAN attached printer. The problem was when someone would shut off the printer at the remote site, the remote writer automatically retries sending (indefinitely). This kept the leased line open, thus the cost of operation was rather high. If you have the latest microcode updated, you should have the ability to use an SNMP printer driver configuration. If you have the PRTERRMSG parameter on the device description set to *YES, you should get an inquiry message for conditions where action is required at the printer. I believe for MOST cases (some conditions the writer logic can automatically detect the problem has been resolved...), the writer would go to MSGW instead of keeping your leased line open when a problem occurs. A third option would be to go IPDS route...but that means an IPDS feature for the printer and PSF/400 (i.e. $$$$). Sonyan wrote: > I have a ibm 6400 printer. Can somebody help me with an idea how can i > set up the printer to print from as400. > The printer is set as ethernet ascii printer with an ip 10.0.101.253. > We have leased line to an as400 platform. As400 is not ...

Printer IBM 6400 running Ethernet
Hi: Which is the settings to connect a printer IBM 6400 in a OS400 trough Ethernet? I wish the settings for the printer ant the settings for the profile in OS400 Thanks. Jes�s Moreno Spain * Jes=FAs Moreno <jmonteverdenoquierenada@ono.com>: > Which is the settings to connect a printer IBM 6400 in a OS400 trough=20 > Ethernet? Depends. What options does your IBM 6400 have? Does it have the IPDS option? I think not. I Have two IBM 6400 models: 6400-010 and 6400-P10. I have seen the settings and I don't found those option. Thanks. "Lukas Beeler" <lb-lists@projectdream.org> escribi� en el mensaje news:20070123131510.GE9048@yuffie.projectdream.org... * Jes�s Moreno <jmonteverdenoquierenada@ono.com>: > Which is the settings to connect a printer IBM 6400 in a OS400 trough > Ethernet? Depends. What options does your IBM 6400 have? Does it have the IPDS option? Here is a devd from a running 6400 ethernet attached : CRTDEVPRT DEVD(PRT6400A) DEVCLS(*LAN) TYPE(*IPDS) MODEL(0) + LANATTACH(*IP) AFP(*YES) PORT(5001) ONLINE(*YES) FONT(011 + *NONE) FORMFEED(*CONT) SEPDRAWER(*FILE) PRTERRMSG(*INQ) + MSGQ(*CTLD) ACTTMR(170) IMGCFG(*NONE) MAXPNDRQS(6) + PRTCVT(*YES) PRTRQSTMR(*NOMAX) FORMDF(*LIBL/F1C10110) + CHRID(*SYSVAL) RMTLOCNAME('192.168.48.209') + USRDFNOBJ(PITLIB/PRT6400AP *PSFCFG) DEPLOCNAME(*NONE) + PUBLISHINF(*UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *UNKN...

LAN Printer IBM 4247-001 Configuration Help
Hi All. I have an IBM 4247-001 printer which I intend to connect to my LAN using an AXIS 5600 print server. Can anyone advise what are the parameters I need to input on device configuration to make it work? Please help Thanks. Shot Check out this link: http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.nsf/1ac66549a21402188625680b0002037e/17ab340fed4ddc61862569c10078aa3c?OpenDocument&Highlight=0,4247 You need to create a remote output queue with a manufacturer type and model of *IBM4247MAN for single form feed or manual selection, or *IBM4247DUAL for dual tractor feeds, or *IBM4247ASF for single tractor feed and ASF. The AXIS 5600 uses print queue 'pr1' The command will look something like: CRTOUTQ OUTQ(MYPRINTER) RMTSYS(*INTNETADR) RMTPRTQ('pr1') AUTOSTRWTR(1) CNNTYPE(*IP) DESTTYPE(*OTHER) MFRTYPMDL(*IBM4247DUAL) <=depending on which 4247 INTNETADR('10.10.10.10') <=change to your IP DESTOPT('XAUTOQ XAIX') TEXT('My printer description') Hi i5guy. Remote outq is easier to create. But I have a problem, I need to control the print job, sometime need to print from page 100 to page 200, but outq cannot offer that function. Any clues? Thanks, Shot "i5guy" <ontario_905@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:1126398730.505614.227300@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Check out this link: > http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.nsf/...

WTT: 32MB SIMMs
I have (6) sticks of SiliconMountain Memory (Parity, Gold leads, 70ns), product # SMM4342-9661. These SIMMs are supposed to be equivalent to IBM 92G7205. This memory works fine in my PC 750 MCA/PCI (6886) under Win98. But it does NOT work reliability under Windows NT 3.51 (My current OS). I would like to trade 192MB of SiliconMountain Memory for (2) sticks of IBM 92G7205 SIMMs. Please contact me via email at gorenbergh @ mags . net. Thanks, Steve (eTh1nk) ...

IBM AS400

IBM
It frightens me that IBM is pushing for more Linux. They have gone to the point of releasing some of their software patents to help spark the growth of Linux. I for one shudder at the fact that some day companies like IBM may make a power play for the control of Linux software development. It will not be in ownership rights, because of the GPL. However, if the corporations of the world start "needing" open source, they will try to control and steer its development by offering large "donations" to get what they are depending on. If open source developers accept these "gifts," they will become dependent on the corporations. If this hypothetical thought turns out to be true, would this spoil the free software notion of open source and make Linux as proprietary as any other commercial OS? In my hypothetical future of Linux and IBM, would we have IBM sponsered distributions of Linux, for instance? Would IBM be next to try to rule the world with their "IBM Linux" just as MS is trying to rule the desktop with Windows? Think about it. IBM has a lot of money to throw around. They could make "IBM Linux" way more popular than Red Hat with that kind of money. Maybe even make it as popular as Windows?? They'll hold the dough while Linux developers try to get in on a piece of the action. ** DISCALIMER ** This post is neither an attack on Linux, an attack on Windows, a Windows endorsement, nor a Linux endorsement. This po...

ibm
I'm Matthew Win Tibbals, pedophile. http://www.matthewtibbals.com ...

IBM URLs (http://www.ibm.com/ vs. http://www-306.ibm.com/)
Hi everyone, one general thing to note when quoting IBM URLs like the following: > Check out http://www-306.ibm.com/software/data/informix/ids/support/ ^^^^ |||| please leave out the "-###" part of the URL and instead quote it like this: http://www.ibm.com/software/data/informix/ids/support/ The "-###" means that the page is provided by a particular host, to which an original HTTP request without such a "-###" has been routed automatically. Usually, the routing will be stable, i.e. a URL with "-###" will normally work. However, if that particular machine is down, then a URL with the "-###" may not work. But a URL without "-###" will still work, because the request will then be routed to a different machine. Therefore at best leave out that "-###" when quoting such URLs. Otherwise, if such a URL one day does not work, remember that you can take away the "-###" part and it then should work. This is a general note, not to pick on any individual e-mail contributor ... only this e-mail was a good example. Besides, there are many people within IBM who don't understand the concept behind this and therefore often just do cut&paste of such URLs into documents, presentations, etc. But since this is a technical audience, I thought it may well worth it to (try t...

IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Expr
IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Express Edition v1.3.2 Win, IBM Tivoli System Automation v1.2.0 Linux, IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler Virtualized Data Centers v8.2 [2 CDs], other IBM Tivoli CDs, WEBSPHERE EVERYPLACE MOBILE PORTAL v5.0 - ALTIUM [2 CDs], other IBM WebSphere Business CDs (Windows, Linux) CDs, IBM Integration Server v5.1 [2 CDs], IBM Telecom Toolkit for WebSphere Studio V1.3.5, IBM Frame2000 V5.5, Peoplesoft Pe...

IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Expr
IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Express Edition v1.3.2 Win, IBM Tivoli System Automation v1.2.0 Linux, IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler Virtualized Data Centers v8.2 [2 CDs], other IBM Tivoli CDs, WEBSPHERE EVERYPLACE MOBILE PORTAL v5.0 - ALTIUM [2 CDs], other IBM WebSphere Business CDs (Windows, Linux) CDs, IBM Integration Server v5.1 [2 CDs], IBM Telecom Toolkit for WebSphere Studio V1.3.5, IBM Frame2000 V5.5, Peoplesoft Peopletools v8.45 [5 CDs] for DB2 UDB for OS/390, and for DB2 UDB for Unix, Macromedia ColdFusion MX V6.0.1 for IBM WebSphere Application Server, Macromedia ColdFusion MX for J2EE, other IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2 17/Sep/2004 WEBSPHERE BUSINESS INTEGRATION CONNECT ADVANCED v4.2.2 - IBM CD NR 16 297 DW v1.2 DB2 UDB Enterprise Edition V7.2.10a - IBM Tivoli CD NR 16 110 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition v8.2 16 053 Peoplesoft Peopletools v8.45 - Peoplesoft [5 CDs] 16 029 Sybase:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-456rm4 Microsoft SQL Server:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-457py4 DB2 UDB for OS/390:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-45auo5 Oracle:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-452o1s Informix:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-453x5w DB2 UDB for Unix, NT:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-454yc...

[...]

IBM R50 vs IBM R40 ?
I looked at the IBM website and dont really see the differences (pros/cons) of the IBM R40's and R50's. Is it just different features,styling, or performance? Thanks, Lou ...

IBM Service Partition (IBM 300)
Hi I'm a new boy to the Service Partition found on IBM's... I'm just trying to fix a friends PC... Basically there is a problem with Windows and I am getting a Kernel32 problem..., which knocks the PC over when it loads and stops dead.... Fine, I can sort the software no problem..., once I can get into it... The problem is that I have never come across this Service Partition before and as such I cannot get into the C: drive... i.e. I cannot break into the Win98 start menu to load the PC in safe mode... ctrl - break doesn't work, I can't boot from a DOS disk ...

DominoNews: IBM Connect becomes IBM ConnectED
---------------------------------------------------------------------------= ---------------- DominoNews - IBM Collaboration Solutions (Lotus software) news IBM Notes and Domino since 2003 September 10, 2014 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------= ---------------- SPONSORS: Genius Project for Domino: Try it free! Project Management Software for IBM Lotus Notes and Domino http://www.dominonews.com/dnews.nsf/ads/geniusproject AttachZIP: Attachment compression, image optimization and archive tool for = IBM Notes Compress attachments to ZIP forma...

Web resources about - IBM 6400 printer configuration - comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc

Configuration file - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computing , configuration files , or config files configure the initial settings for some computer programs . They are used for user applications ...

Facebook Taps Opscode Private Chef For Configuration, Management Of Servers
How does Facebook manage its ever-growing plethora of servers , configurations, administrative access policies, and the other tasks that go along ...

Safe Gadget - Secure Your Computer and Smartphones with Easy to Follow Security Configuration Tips on ...
Get Safe Gadget - Secure Your Computer and Smartphones with Easy to Follow Security Configuration Tips on the App Store. See screenshots and ...

The Promise of System Configuration - YouTube
Google Tech Talks November 5, 2008 ABSTRACT In 1993 cfengine was one of the first open source configuration management systems for Unix, and ...

IBM: The PC is the new mainframe - Apple, Configuration / maintenance, Data Center, hardware systems ...
"The PC is dead!" We've heard that message a lot since the birth of Apple's iPad, but when one of the creators of IBM's first PC added his voice ...

Cloud BI vendor Birst bags $38 million in venture funding - SaaS, Configuration / maintenance, Birst ...
Birst, a San Francisco company that offers cloud-based business intelligence services, has scored a US$38 million venture investment led by existing ...

EMC teams with Avaya (not Cisco) on communication pods - unified communications, Configuration / maintenance ...
Two stalwarts in the enterprise IT market joined forces today to release a unified communications stack that integrates hardware from EMC, virtualization ...

Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 820 Modem Configuration
... program. While we have some information about various bits and pieces of Snapdragon 820, the real points of interest like the exact CPU configuration, ...

All configurations of Nexus 6p back in stock at Google Store
... variants. Considering the fact the Nexus 6p hasn’t been on the market very long just yet, we wouldn’t be surprised if some of these configurations ...

Apple Watch launches in India with 40 available configurations, Hermes edition left out
Apple Watch hit store shelves in India on Friday with 40 different size, model and strap combinations available to consumers starting at 30,900 ...