Thanks in advance.

0
drussel1 (4)

On 2005-07-27, Drussel <drussel@isr-in.com> wrote:
> I  have a 6400 printer with a parallel port only. I also have several HP
> 170X
> print servers. Has anyone used such an external server to LAN attach a 6400
> printer to their AS/400? IBM solution is too expensive.

We have a print server attached to a 6400, its not an HP 170X.  I can't
remember the brand, maybe IBM, it wasn't expensive.  (It's just a little
thing attached to parallel port.)

Anyway, it works fine.  The one thing I will say is, it doesn't allow to
print a page range, number of copies, etc.  It will only print the
entire document, one copy, can't cancel the job.  I have a feeling that
is not the fault of the print server, I think it's the way I have it set
up on the as/400.

--
Julien Mills                             Amoroso's Baking Company
Tel: (215) 471-4740                                       IS Dept
"julien mills" <julien@colorado.amorosobaking.com> wrote in message
> On 2005-07-27, Drussel <drussel@isr-in.com> wrote:
>> I  have a 6400 printer with a parallel port only. I also have several HP
>> 170X
>> print servers. Has anyone used such an external server to LAN attach a
>> 6400
>> printer to their AS/400? IBM solution is too expensive.
>
> We have a print server attached to a 6400, its not an HP 170X.  I can't
> remember the brand, maybe IBM, it wasn't expensive.  (It's just a little
> thing attached to parallel port.)
>
> Anyway, it works fine.  The one thing I will say is, it doesn't allow to
> print a page range, number of copies, etc.  It will only print the
> entire document, one copy, can't cancel the job.  I have a feeling that
> is not the fault of the print server, I think it's the way I have it set
> up on the as/400.
>
> --
> Julien Mills                             Amoroso's Baking Company
> Tel: (215) 471-4740                                       IS Dept
> email: julien@amorosobaking.com             www.amorosobaking.com

It sounds like you have this setup as a remote outq. These issues have been
covered in this group before.

For number of copies you have to CHGOUTQ OUTQ(youroutq) DESTOPT('XAIX'). The
remote writer must be stopped for this.

For the pagerange you have to use TSPRWPR. Below is a link for more
information on this.
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.NSF/0/584a2dee8678698386256624004b527e?OpenDocument

But it's really best to just configure your printer as a LAN printer instead
of a remote outq.

James R. Perkins

--=_alternative 0052737B0525704C_=

So would the print server be like the HP 170x? And would the devd be
*LAN.............. what would the device type and model be? and would the
6400 be set to emulate a Proprinter or Epson................?

--=_alternative 0052737B0525704C_=

HP 170x? And would the devd be *LAN.............. what would the device
type and model be? and would the 6400 be set to emulate a Proprinter or
Epson................?<br>
--=_alternative 0052737B0525704C_=--
0
drussel1 (4)

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C5934F.200FC110

I'm sorry, I should have made it a little more clear. I was just talking =
about the settings for a remote outq. I don't know if you can set-up a =
JetDirect as a LAN device. Someone in this newsgroup might know. =
Possibly if Rodney Johnson or Kevin Vette id out there, they could be of =
more assistance.

James R. Perkins
  <drussel@isr-in.com> wrote in message =

  So would the print server be like the HP 170x? And would the devd be =
*LAN.............. what would the device type and model be? and would =
the 6400 be set to emulate a Proprinter or Epson................
------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C5934F.200FC110

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm sorry, I should have made it a =
little more=20
clear. I was just talking about the settings for a remote outq. I don't =
know if=20
you can set-up a JetDirect as a LAN device. Someone in this newsgroup =
might=20
know. Possibly if Rodney Johnson or Kevin Vette id&nbsp;out there, they =
could be=20
of more assistance.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>James R. Perkins</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>&lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:drussel@isr-in.com">drussel@isr-in.com</A>&gt; wrote=20
  in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:uu6Ge.217091$nG6.88221@attbi_s22">news:uu6Ge.217091$nG6.8822=
1@attbi_s22</A>...</DIV>
  <DIV><BR><FONT face=3Dsans-serif size=3D2>So would the print server be =
like the HP=20
  170x? And would the devd be *LAN.............. what would the device =
type and=20
  model be? and would the 6400 be set to emulate a Proprinter or=20
  Epson................</FONT><FONT face=3Dsans-serif=20
size=3D2></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C5934F.200FC110--

--=_alternative 0055B3230525704C_=

ok Thanks
--=_alternative 0055B3230525704C_=

--=_alternative 0055B3230525704C_=--
0
drussel1 (4)
7/28/2005 3:40:28 PM
On 2005-07-28, James Perkins <jr.perkins@nospam.wlmay.com> wrote:

> "julien mills" <julien@colorado.amorosobaking.com> wrote in message
>> On 2005-07-27, Drussel <drussel@isr-in.com> wrote:
>>> I  have a 6400 printer with a parallel port only. I also have several HP
>>> 170X
>>> print servers. Has anyone used such an external server to LAN attach a
>>> 6400
>>> printer to their AS/400? IBM solution is too expensive.
>>
>> We have a print server attached to a 6400, its not an HP 170X.  I can't
>> remember the brand, maybe IBM, it wasn't expensive.  (It's just a little
>> thing attached to parallel port.)
>>
>> Anyway, it works fine.  The one thing I will say is, it doesn't allow to
>> print a page range, number of copies, etc.  It will only print the
>> entire document, one copy, can't cancel the job.  I have a feeling that
>> is not the fault of the print server, I think it's the way I have it set
>> up on the as/400.
>
> It sounds like you have this setup as a remote outq. These issues have been
> covered in this group before.

Yeah, it is set up as remote outq, can't remember why we did that.

> For number of copies you have to CHGOUTQ OUTQ(youroutq) DESTOPT('XAIX'). The
> remote writer must be stopped for this.
>
> For the pagerange you have to use TSPRWPR. Below is a link for more
> information on this.
> http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.NSF/0/584a2dee8678698386256624004b527e?OpenDocument
>
> But it's really best to just configure your printer as a LAN printer instead
> of a remote outq.

Do you know of a link with instructions to do this? (configure
as a LAN printer that is)

--
Julien Mills                             Amoroso's Baking Company
Tel: (215) 471-4740                                       IS Dept
email: julien@amorosobaking.com             www.amorosobaking.com
0
julien2489 (24)
7/28/2005 6:21:35 PM

> Do you know of a link with instructions to do this? (configure
> as a LAN printer that is)

No I don't. I actually not even sure if it is possible. Someone out here
might know though.

James R. Perkins

James Perkins wrote:
>>Do you know of a link with instructions to do this? (configure
>>as a LAN printer that is)
>

> No I don't. I actually not even sure if it is possible. Someone out here
> might know though.
>
> James R. Perkins
>

>>--
>>Julien Mills                             Amoroso's Baking Company
>>Tel: (215) 471-4740                                       IS Dept
>>email: julien@amorosobaking.com             www.amorosobaking.com

Try www.redbooks.ibm.com and get the redbook Printing V it covers
setting up printer devices.

Angus
The ethernet adapater you buy to put into a 6400 combined with the
latest microcode will support the SYSDRVPGM(*IBMSNMPDRV) configuration.
I say latest microcode only because I don't recall the level needed to
get the support for SNMP.  SNMP support was added many years ago.

As for parallel connection via an external print server...that may not
be possible.  I do not know if the 6400 every supported PJL or SNMP via
the parallel port.  Some printer servers will do all the work, while
others require bi-directional connection on the parallel port and the
printer to respond regarding the PJL or SNMP requirements.

You could look into the telnet printing support (sometimes known as
TN5250 printing) as an option as well.

Check out the V5R3 iSeries Information Center Printing Topic.  It
attempts to guide you through the requirements and configuration.

--
Rodney A Johnson
Technical Team Lead for AS/400 Spool

my employer, IBM.  All responsibility for the statements
sender.
0
Rodney

Printer IBM 6400 running Ethernet
Hi: Which is the settings to connect a printer IBM 6400 in a OS400 trough Ethernet? I wish the settings for the printer ant the settings for the profile in OS400 Thanks. Jes�s Moreno Spain * Jes=FAs Moreno <jmonteverdenoquierenada@ono.com>: > Which is the settings to connect a printer IBM 6400 in a OS400 trough=20 > Ethernet? Depends. What options does your IBM 6400 have? Does it have the IPDS option? I think not. I Have two IBM 6400 models: 6400-010 and 6400-P10. I have seen the settings and I don't found those option. Thanks. "Lukas Beeler" <lb-lists@projectdream.org> escribi� en el mensaje news:20070123131510.GE9048@yuffie.projectdream.org... * Jes�s Moreno <jmonteverdenoquierenada@ono.com>: > Which is the settings to connect a printer IBM 6400 in a OS400 trough > Ethernet? Depends. What options does your IBM 6400 have? Does it have the IPDS option? Here is a devd from a running 6400 ethernet attached : CRTDEVPRT DEVD(PRT6400A) DEVCLS(*LAN) TYPE(*IPDS) MODEL(0) + LANATTACH(*IP) AFP(*YES) PORT(5001) ONLINE(*YES) FONT(011 + *NONE) FORMFEED(*CONT) SEPDRAWER(*FILE) PRTERRMSG(*INQ) + MSGQ(*CTLD) ACTTMR(170) IMGCFG(*NONE) MAXPNDRQS(6) + PRTCVT(*YES) PRTRQSTMR(*NOMAX) FORMDF(*LIBL/F1C10110) + CHRID(*SYSVAL) RMTLOCNAME('192.168.48.209') + USRDFNOBJ(PITLIB/PRT6400AP *PSFCFG) DEPLOCNAME(*NONE) + PUBLISHINF(*UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *UNKN...

Replacing IBM 6400 Printer With A Network Laser Printer
We are currently using a IBM 6400 printer for most of our reports. We are thinking about switching are main reports over to print on a laser printer. The question that I have is what would be the best option. Requirements Drawer 1 - 8X11 Drawer 2 = 11X17 Overlay Printing Compatible with AS/400 V5R4 On Aug 6, 10:44=A0am, bneal69 <bnea...@gmail.com> wrote: > We are currently using a IBM 6400 printer for most of our reports. =A0We > are thinking about switching are main reports over to print on a laser > printer. > > The question that I have is what would be the best option. > > Requirements > Drawer 1 - 8X11 > Drawer 2 =3D 11X17 > Overlay Printing > Compatible with AS/400 V5R4 We provide software that will take line printer output and allow you to remap the page and create special forms and map data to print at one shot. It runs on a Windows platform and usage would be transparent when set up properly. Any windows supported laser can be used . It can also do things like MICR checks check it out www.octotools.com regards, Murray Hi, You need to look at the [url=http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss? uid=nas1ba0863cfa6463903862569c10078c903]HP printer list[/url] to ensure that they are compatible with the AS400. Thanks, Neil Thank you very much for the link. Bryan On Aug 11, 8:20=A0am, Newbie_Neil <n...@village-street.co.uk> wrote: > Hi, > > You need to look at the [url=3Dhttp://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvi...

IBM 6400 Printers
Good day, I am new to configuring and setting up printers on the AS400(power7). Can some one help me with the different ways the 6400 printer can be set up? The one i am familiar with it the client access set up(this is where the a connection is made with the printer and the icon is created on the user computer, which allows them to manage the printer and their print jobs.) I would like to know what other ways this printer can be set up so that it can still print from the AS400 by any user. thank you. -- Kadz101 http://compgroups.net/comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc/ On Tue, 29 ...

IBM 6400 printer
We have a twinax attached IBM 6400 printer. When you have a outq with multiple "RDY" spoolfiles and the printer is printing. If you press Stop to remove some paper work from the back. When you press Ready the print never restarts printing. The current print spoolfile with show "WTR" in the outq but never prints. You can Hold the current spoolfile and the next spoolfile will start printing. Has anyone else had a similiar problem with a 6400 printer. Thanks On Jun 24, 8:44=A0am, eb <emc...@yahoo.com> wrote: > We have a twinax attached IBM 6400 printer. When you have a outq with > multiple "RDY" spoolfiles and the printer is printing. If you press > Stop to remove some paper work from the back. When you press Ready the > print never restarts printing. > Is it hard-wired to a twinax workstation controller or is this twin-ax printer going through another device like a Boscom or a Perle controller? Chris On Jun 24, 11:46=A0pm, Hal <hala...@gmail.com> wrote: > On Jun 24, 8:44=A0am, eb <emc...@yahoo.com> wrote: > > > We have a twinax attached IBM 6400 printer. When you have a outq with > > multiple "RDY" spoolfiles and the printer is printing. If you press > > Stop to remove some paper work from the back. When you press Ready the > > print never restarts printing. > > Is it hard-wired to a twinax workstation controller or is this twin-ax > printer going through anoth...

IBM 6400 Printers
Hey All, I have some amazing deals on IBM 6400 printers. If you want to look at the spec's and features goto www.starprint.com and look under IBM => INDUSTRIAL PRINTERS. I can even go lower that the prices on the web. I also have features as well. Email me at ehecht@starprint.com for more *special* pricing and availability. "H bomb 2k" <hbomb2k@aol.com> wrote in message news:20030716100221.06310.00000005@mb-m03.aol.com... > Hey All, > > I have some amazing deals [snip] Please do not spam comp.periphs.printers. Comp.periphs.printers is not a forsale group. - Bob Headrick ...

Auction: IBM MCA ETHERNET OLICOM OC-2335 10/100 NIC + IBM 07L6601 10/100 ETHERNET NIC (9-K)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270188158494 BIN US $49.95 or Best Offer End time: Nov-27-07 17:00:00 PST (9 days 3 hours) Ships to: United States, Canada Item location: New Jersey, United States these items are used, sold "as is" without any support disk or documentation No affiliation -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 22:36:18 +0100, JWR wrote: > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270188158494 I got them NIB for $20 here. -- CL -> http://tinyurl.com/2zqgly For email correspondence. +----------------------------------------------+ | Charles Lasitter | Address, Mail / Ship: | | 401/728-1987 | 14 Cooke St | | see^tinyurl>4email | Pawtucket RI 02860-6114 | +----------------------------------------------+ Hi Charles, "Charles Lasitter" <invalid@invalid.invalid> schreef in bericht news:b2kuzpboy92z$.dlg@ncdm.com... > On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 22:36:18 +0100, JWR wrote: > >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270188158494 > > I got them NIB for $20 here. Make a "best offer" and you can have some used ones too . . . ;-) > -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki ...

Auction: IBM 5360 Mainframe and IBM 5225 Printer
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-5360-Mainframe-and-IBM-5225-Printer_W0QQitemZ130041937602QQihZ003QQcategoryZ162QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: Nov-04-06 10:44:14 PST Hutchinson, Kansas Folks, we are not in Kansas anymore... Has a pile of manuels, 3 monitors, three keyboards. Louis Ohland wrote: > Folks, we are not in Kansas anymore... Has a pile of manuels, 3 > monitors, three keyboards. As you would expect, each keyboard mates with one of the 5251 displays. It's easy to tell which display was the system console (the badly burned-in one on top) and which was the primary application console (the pretty badly burned-in one on the bottom). The one in the middle that has no visible burn-in probably saw very little use. I don't think that the value of the system will improve very much in another 10 to 20 years like the seller hopes, but everyone is entitled to dream. If anyone was interested in a set of S/36 manuals, this auction looks like a good bet, you might get a complete set and a few spares. A small bid will probably win, then you have the seller ship you all of the manuals via Media Mail, and then the seller could do as he liked with the "heavy metal" (of course, you'd have to make sure that the seller would go along with this scheme in advance). Rick Ekblaw "Louis Ohland" <ohland@charter.net> schreef in bericht news:3Sa1h.368$XF5.319@newsfe06.lga... > >http://cgi.eba...

IBM 6400 printer configuration
Hi I will receive a new IBM 6400 printer with following features: 6400-I15 LINE MATRIX PRINTER 6400-5861 Ethernet IPDS (with NIC) for Does anybody have attached this printer with ethernet and could make a RTVCFGSRC for me ?? Greetings Marc "Marc HB9CPW" <hb9cpw@gmx.ch> wrote in message news:42c25311$1_1@news.bluewin.ch... > Hi > > I will receive a new IBM 6400 printer with following features: > 6400-I15 LINE MATRIX PRINTER > 6400-5861 Ethernet IPDS (with NIC) for > > Does anybody have attached this printer with ethernet and could make a > RTVCFGSRC for me ?? > > Greetings CRTDEVPRT DEVD(TEST64) DEVCLS(*LAN) TYPE(3812) MODEL(1) + LANATTACH(*IP) PORT(9100) ATTACH(*DIRECT) ONLINE(*YES) + FONT(11 *NONE) FORMFEED(*AUTOCUT) SEPDRAWER(*FILE) + PRTERRMSG(*INQ) MSGQ(*CTLD) ACTTMR(170) INACTTMR(*SEC15) + LINESPEED(19200) WORDLEN(8) PARITY(*NONE) STOPBITS(1) + TRANSFORM(*YES) MFRTYPMDL(*IBM6400) PPRSRC1(*CONT132) + PPRSRC2(*CONT132) ENVELOPE(*NUMBER10) ASCII899(*NO) + IMGCFG(*NONE) CHRID(*SYSVAL) RMTLOCNAME('10.11.90.11') + SYSDRVPGM(*IBMSNMPDRV) TEXT('3rd floor test printer - + rick''s printer') PUBLISHINF(*UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN + *UNKNOWN *BLANK (*UNKNOWN)) Note that Tim's config is for a nonIPDS configuration. Since your purchase included an IPDS NIC, I am assuming you have PSF/400 and likely would prefer...

problem with setting the ibm 6400 printer
I have a ibm 6400 printer. Can somebody help me with an idea how can i set up the printer to print from as400. The printer is set as ethernet ascii printer with an ip 10.0.101.253. We have leased line to an as400 platform. As400 is not in our netowrk. I recall a customer a few years back using a leased line and LPR (Remote output queue) to send spooled files to a LAN attached printer. The problem was when someone would shut off the printer at the remote site, the remote writer automatically retries sending (indefinitely). This kept the leased line open, thus the cost of operation was rather high. If you have the latest microcode updated, you should have the ability to use an SNMP printer driver configuration. If you have the PRTERRMSG parameter on the device description set to *YES, you should get an inquiry message for conditions where action is required at the printer. I believe for MOST cases (some conditions the writer logic can automatically detect the problem has been resolved...), the writer would go to MSGW instead of keeping your leased line open when a problem occurs. A third option would be to go IPDS route...but that means an IPDS feature for the printer and PSF/400 (i.e. $$$$). Sonyan wrote: > I have a ibm 6400 printer. Can somebody help me with an idea how can i > set up the printer to print from as400. > The printer is set as ethernet ascii printer with an ip 10.0.101.253. > We have leased line to an as400 platform. As400 is not ...

IBM 6400 Printer Best Configuration
We have a new IBM 6400 printer connected via tcp/ip. What's the best way to set up the outq / print device on this thing. I have it working, but I don't get any current-page-printing info, and it's nearly impossible to get it to set a page range for printing. I suspect we need the IPDS option on the printer for this stuff to work, but I'm not really sure. Anybody ? Thanks ! DLD Oh I forgot to mention that we DO HAVE psf/400 on the system already. Thanks, > We have a new IBM 6400 printer connected via tcp/ip. > > What's the best way to set up the outq / print device on this thing. I > have it working, but I don't get any current-page-printing info, and it's > nearly impossible to get it to set a page range for printing. > > I suspect we need the IPDS option on the printer for this stuff to work, > but I'm not really sure. > > > Anybody ? > > > Thanks ! > > > DLD This is the config that i use; i believe it is out of the install book that comes with the IPDS Option. This is the device description for the printer: Device description . . . . . . . . : PRINTER1 Option . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *BASIC Category of device . . . . . . . . : *PRT Device class . . . . . . . . . . . : *LAN Device type . . . . . . . . . . . : *IPDS Device model . . . . . . . . . . . : 0 LAN attachment . . . . . . . . . . : *IP Advanced function printing . . . . : *YES Port numb...

WTT: 32MB SIMMs
I have (6) sticks of SiliconMountain Memory (Parity, Gold leads, 70ns), product # SMM4342-9661. These SIMMs are supposed to be equivalent to IBM 92G7205. This memory works fine in my PC 750 MCA/PCI (6886) under Win98. But it does NOT work reliability under Windows NT 3.51 (My current OS). I would like to trade 192MB of SiliconMountain Memory for (2) sticks of IBM 92G7205 SIMMs. Please contact me via email at gorenbergh @ mags . net. Thanks, Steve (eTh1nk) ...

IBM AS400

IBM
It frightens me that IBM is pushing for more Linux. They have gone to the point of releasing some of their software patents to help spark the growth of Linux. I for one shudder at the fact that some day companies like IBM may make a power play for the control of Linux software development. It will not be in ownership rights, because of the GPL. However, if the corporations of the world start "needing" open source, they will try to control and steer its development by offering large "donations" to get what they are depending on. If open source developers accept these "gifts," they will become dependent on the corporations. If this hypothetical thought turns out to be true, would this spoil the free software notion of open source and make Linux as proprietary as any other commercial OS? In my hypothetical future of Linux and IBM, would we have IBM sponsered distributions of Linux, for instance? Would IBM be next to try to rule the world with their "IBM Linux" just as MS is trying to rule the desktop with Windows? Think about it. IBM has a lot of money to throw around. They could make "IBM Linux" way more popular than Red Hat with that kind of money. Maybe even make it as popular as Windows?? They'll hold the dough while Linux developers try to get in on a piece of the action. ** DISCALIMER ** This post is neither an attack on Linux, an attack on Windows, a Windows endorsement, nor a Linux endorsement. This po...

ibm
I'm Matthew Win Tibbals, pedophile. http://www.matthewtibbals.com ...

IBM URLs (http://www.ibm.com/ vs. http://www-306.ibm.com/)
Hi everyone, one general thing to note when quoting IBM URLs like the following: > Check out http://www-306.ibm.com/software/data/informix/ids/support/ ^^^^ |||| please leave out the "-###" part of the URL and instead quote it like this: http://www.ibm.com/software/data/informix/ids/support/ The "-###" means that the page is provided by a particular host, to which an original HTTP request without such a "-###" has been routed automatically. Usually, the routing will be stable, i.e. a URL with "-###" will normally work. However, if that particular machine is down, then a URL with the "-###" may not work. But a URL without "-###" will still work, because the request will then be routed to a different machine. Therefore at best leave out that "-###" when quoting such URLs. Otherwise, if such a URL one day does not work, remember that you can take away the "-###" part and it then should work. This is a general note, not to pick on any individual e-mail contributor ... only this e-mail was a good example. Besides, there are many people within IBM who don't understand the concept behind this and therefore often just do cut&paste of such URLs into documents, presentations, etc. But since this is a technical audience, I thought it may well worth it to (try t...

IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Expr
IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Express Edition v1.3.2 Win, IBM Tivoli System Automation v1.2.0 Linux, IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler Virtualized Data Centers v8.2 [2 CDs], other IBM Tivoli CDs, WEBSPHERE EVERYPLACE MOBILE PORTAL v5.0 - ALTIUM [2 CDs], other IBM WebSphere Business CDs (Windows, Linux) CDs, IBM Integration Server v5.1 [2 CDs], IBM Telecom Toolkit for WebSphere Studio V1.3.5, IBM Frame2000 V5.5, Peoplesoft Pe...

[...]

IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Express Edition v1.3.2 Win, IBM Tivoli System Automation v1.2.0 Linux, IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler Virtualized Data Centers v8.2 [2 CDs], other IBM Tivoli CDs, WEBSPHERE EVERYPLACE MOBILE PORTAL v5.0 - ALTIUM [2 CDs], other IBM WebSphere Business CDs (Windows, Linux) CDs, IBM Integration Server v5.1 [2 CDs], IBM Telecom Toolkit for WebSphere Studio V1.3.5, IBM Frame2000 V5.5, Peoplesoft Peopletools v8.45 [5 CDs] for DB2 UDB for OS/390, and for DB2 UDB for Unix, Macromedia ColdFusion MX V6.0.1 for IBM WebSphere Application Server, Macromedia ColdFusion MX for J2EE, other IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2 17/Sep/2004 WEBSPHERE BUSINESS INTEGRATION CONNECT ADVANCED v4.2.2 - IBM CD NR 16 297 DW v1.2 DB2 UDB Enterprise Edition V7.2.10a - IBM Tivoli CD NR 16 110 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition v8.2 16 053 Peoplesoft Peopletools v8.45 - Peoplesoft [5 CDs] 16 029 Sybase:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-456rm4 Microsoft SQL Server:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-457py4 DB2 UDB for OS/390:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-45auo5 Oracle:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-452o1s Informix:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-453x5w DB2 UDB for Unix, NT:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-454yc...

[...]

IBM R50 vs IBM R40 ?
I looked at the IBM website and dont really see the differences (pros/cons) of the IBM R40's and R50's. Is it just different features,styling, or performance? Thanks, Lou ...

IBM Service Partition (IBM 300)
Hi I'm a new boy to the Service Partition found on IBM's... I'm just trying to fix a friends PC... Basically there is a problem with Windows and I am getting a Kernel32 problem..., which knocks the PC over when it loads and stops dead.... Fine, I can sort the software no problem..., once I can get into it... The problem is that I have never come across this Service Partition before and as such I cannot get into the C: drive... i.e. I cannot break into the Win98 start menu to load the PC in safe mode... ctrl - break doesn't work, I can't boot from a DOS disk ...

DominoNews: IBM Connect becomes IBM ConnectED
---------------------------------------------------------------------------= ---------------- DominoNews - IBM Collaboration Solutions (Lotus software) news IBM Notes and Domino since 2003 September 10, 2014 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------= ---------------- SPONSORS: Genius Project for Domino: Try it free! Project Management Software for IBM Lotus Notes and Domino http://www.dominonews.com/dnews.nsf/ads/geniusproject AttachZIP: Attachment compression, image optimization and archive tool for = IBM Notes Compress attachments to ZIP forma...

Web resources about - IBM 6400 PRINTER Parallel to Ethernet - comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc

Parallel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The parallel universe of Donald J. Trump
Within days of the launch of Donald J. Trump's presidential campaign last June, he entered a parallel universe of his unique creation – a universe ...

The parallel universe of Donald J. Trump
Within days of the launch of Donald J. Trump's presidential campaign last June, he entered a parallel universe of his unique creation &ndash; ...

Buy Parallels
Starting today, Parallels is offering a new bundle for a limited time that will let you get 81% off 7 great Mac apps with the purchase or upgrade ...

Parallels, a new platformer, is not as relaxing as it looks
A new platformer from Appsolute Games called Parallels will have you thinking it is a simple, casual game, when it is really a danger-packed ...

The S&P's eerie parallels to August
Stocks haven't done much in a while, and that could create some concerning questions for historically minded traders.

Scandal over South African president draws Nixon parallel
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — Speaking in an old fort and prison from South Africa's era of white domination, a former anti-apartheid leader hinted that ...

Trust and Democracy: The Odd Parallels between Trump and Apple
... Apple in its fight against the FBI and Justice Department wouldn’t be caught dead voting for Trump. And yet Apple’s position has some odd parallels ...

Trade Policy Parallels
It’s not surprising at all, I think. Both Bernie and Trump belong to the rebels, the outsiders. The establishment on both sides is trying to ...