IBM AS400 certfication test papers

Aprax Consulting believes in developing professionals who believe in
themselves and are equipped with the latest state of the art in their
respective fields, professionals who are confident and can compete in
the challenging world. The endeavor is to inculcate a desire for
continuous improvement, a sense of healthy competition, and
sensitivity towards ethical and moral values.

Aprax consulting offers all types of certification test papers, dumps
with 100% assurance of passing. 100% Money refunded if failed (except
courier charges). All IBM certification including Mainframe
certification, AS400 certification test papers available.

IBM MAINFRAME DB2 certification
IBM AS/400 RPGILE certification

Contact:
Aprax Consulting
Ph(M): +91-9873500678
Email: hr@apraxindia.com

Your 1st sentence is grammatically incorrect and doesn't make any
sense.

One question:  Isn't your moral values endeavor compromised by selling
dumps?

0
spitcher (33)

IBM AS400

AS400 to AS400 connection

test papers on IBM DB2
Hi... i need test papers on ORACLE DBA. multiple choice with 3 levels of difficulty: beginner, intermediate and advanced. can anyone tell me where i can get them made? or anyone who can help me with this? any sites... any info will be helpful. thanks in advance. rohit_nim_rocks@yahoo.co.in (Rohit Nim) wrote in message news:<498582f1.0308060259.77d26cd@posting.google.com>... > Hi... i need test papers on ORACLE DBA. multiple choice with 3 levels > of difficulty: beginner, intermediate and advanced. can anyone tell me > where i can get them made? or anyone who can help me ...

link table IBM AS400
Hi. Sorry for my english but I have MS Access in italian. My problem is by link a table from IBM As400 (with > 100.000 rows). The output of the table is many #ELIMINATO (in english "delete" / "erase".. I dont't know the exact message). I have tried with "requery" or recreating the link without results. If I *import* the table from AS400 it works perfectly without problems. Here an abstract txt BOLAZI;BOLCLI;BOLDBO;BOLNBO;BOLCAU;BOLNPR;BOLTRE;BOLMAT;BOLDES [........] [........] ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato 0;474;990204;354;10;1;1; 936;PC Intel Pentium II 400 Miditower 0;474;990204;354;10;4;1; 1890;CD-ROM drive 36X 0;474;990204;354;10;5;1; 1692;HD-SCSI 4.5 Gb IBM Ultrastar WIDE 7200 0;474;990204;354;10;6;1; 1497;HD-SCSI 9.1 Gb IBM DDRS-39130 UWIDE [........] Thanks in advance M. "Mire" <mary@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:buo9eo$k39dq$1@ID-57790.news.uni-berlin.de... > Hi. > Sorry for my english but I have MS Access in italian. > My problem is by link a table from IBM As400 (with > 100.000 rows). > > The output of the table is many #ELIMINATO (in english "delete" / "erase".. > I dont't know the exact message). > I have tried with "requery" or recreating the link without results. > > If I *import* the table from AS400 it works perfectly without problems. > &...

PowerPC extensions for IBM AS400

ODBC drivers for IBM AS400 on Mac OsX
Hello, I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too) for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivalent) that can be easily installed on a *Mac Os X*. I cannot usa jdbc because the program that needs to access this AS400 is FileMaker Pro 8, and it handles only odbc connections. Thank you for your help and patience, -- Guido | Experience is a strange teacher, | | it gives you the problem before the lesson | Sorry for the multiple posts, Guido > I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too) > for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivalent) that can > be easily installed on a *Mac Os X*. > A quick google search didn't show much in the way of DB2 ODBC drivers for Mac, but there's an odbc-to-jdbc bridge product that may be helpful: http://uda.openlinksw.com/odbc/st/odbc-jdbc-bridge-st/ (click the Mac symbol at the bottom of the page) Kaj Julius wrote: > http://uda.openlinksw.com/odbc/st/odbc-jdbc-bridge-st/ > (click the Mac symbol at the bottom of the page) Thank you Kaj, I will take a look. -- Guido | Experience is a strange teacher, | | it gives you the problem before the lesson | ...

Connecting to AS400 running on IBM with MS Access
Hello All, I've been struggling on and off for 3 months trying to connect to an DB2 database running on an IBM iSeries machine. I FINALLY figured out how to connect with Coldfusion (see instructions below). So, now I am trying to connect to the same database with MS Access. I want to link the tables within Access so I can quickly query and answer questions. The problem is that I HAVE NO IDEA how to do this. I'm familiar with linking tables to other databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle), but I've never done it for IBM DB2 (I'm not even familiar with the IB...

Does IBM AS400e Type 9406 work with Linux?
Does an IBM AS400e Type 9406 work with Linux? If so, which distribution is available? Al Al Bogner wrote: > Does an IBM AS400e Type 9406 work with Linux? If so, which > distribution is available? The following shows the which models support Linux. http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/linux/pdfs/guide.pdf ...

Microsoft uses IBM AS400's for development.
Not well known but Microsoft uses IBM AS400 machines with the Windows server card option to develop programs. This option is really a PC on a card but offers significant advantages over a stand alone pc in that it can support virtual sessions of Windows each of which can be rebooted as required without bringing down the other seesions or worse the rest of the machine. Microsoft is a huge IBM AS400 customer. Most people assume developers are using PC's sitting next to their work space. Fadl Ullah Jonnalagadda wrote: > Not well known but Microsoft uses IBM AS400 machines with the Windows > server card option to develop programs. This option is really a PC on > a card but offers significant advantages over a stand alone pc in that > it can support virtual sessions of Windows each of which can be > rebooted as required without bringing down the other seesions or worse > the rest of the machine. Microsoft is a huge IBM AS400 customer. Most > people assume developers are using PC's sitting next to their work > space. MS developers are using Win 2k3 and Win 2k8 servers as development machines too and not PC(s), with VMware. Fadl Ullah Jonnalagadda wrote: Plonk "Fadl Ullah Jonnalagadda" <fadlullah.jonnalagadda@gmail.com> wrote in message news:60deb8d3-5599-48d8-8667-6734e37a756b@31g2000vbf.googlegroups.com... > Not well known but Microsoft uses IBM AS400 machines with the Windows > server card option to develop programs. ...

ibm as400 scsi drives in PC ? -newbie question-
i have aquired 5 ibm scsi drives and cages pulled from a retired AS400 server. i was hoping i could use them in a raid configuration connected to a generic PC with an adaptec 2940u2w . they are all recognized but throw up errors when writing to drive ( ie. formatting) are these compatable with regular PC scsi ? is it the drive microcode ? am i out of luck on these drives ? drive cage = type 6713 ibm FRU = 59H6611 drive model number = DGHS-09U date code 01APR99 (all 5 same date) The low leve format of the drives is different (520 vs. 512 for PCs as I recall) You should be able to find a utility to reformat them. HTH, Charles In article <3fr4h0hqcq8dpeibqkmac7cv9ilm85oupt@4ax.com>, reply@here.org says... > i have aquired 5 ibm scsi drives and cages pulled from a retired AS400 > server. > > i was hoping i could use them in a raid configuration connected to a > generic PC with an adaptec 2940u2w . > > they are all recognized but throw up errors when writing to drive > ( ie. formatting) > > are these compatable with regular PC scsi ? > > is it the drive microcode ? > > am i out of luck on these drives ? > > drive cage = type 6713 > ibm FRU = 59H6611 > drive model number = DGHS-09U date code 01APR99 (all 5 same date) > thank you , i`ll look into that - drives seem to stop responding after adaptec bios format utility is attempted - led activity indicator goes off - no writing noise ibm/hitachi ...

WTT: 32MB SIMMs
I have (6) sticks of SiliconMountain Memory (Parity, Gold leads, 70ns), product # SMM4342-9661. These SIMMs are supposed to be equivalent to IBM 92G7205. This memory works fine in my PC 750 MCA/PCI (6886) under Win98. But it does NOT work reliability under Windows NT 3.51 (My current OS). I would like to trade 192MB of SiliconMountain Memory for (2) sticks of IBM 92G7205 SIMMs. Please contact me via email at gorenbergh @ mags . net. Thanks, Steve (eTh1nk) ...

[X-Post] ODBC drivers for IBM AS400 on Mac OsX
Hello, first of all I have to apologize for the crosspost, but I am kind of desperate. I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too) for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivalent) that can be easily installed on a *Mac Os X*. I cannot usa jdbc because the program that needs to access this AS400 is FileMaker Pro 8, and it handles only odbc connections. Thank you for your help and patience, -- Guido | Experience is a strange teacher, | | it gives you the problem before the lesson | ...

Auction: IBM AS400 Model 9402/F04 Midrange Computer
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-AS400-Model-9402-F04-Midrange-Computer_W0QQitemZ280034992240QQihZ018QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: Oct-11-06 06:48:09 PDT Item location: Schaumburg, IL, United States What could be done with this unit? It is in Schaumburg, and I'll be passing through on Saturday. Louis Ohland wrote: > What could be done with this unit? It is in Schaumburg, and I'll be > passing through on Saturday. Overall, I'd say "not much". The 9402-F04 is one of the older AS/400 models, and I always considered OS/400 a pain to use and administer. The tape drive is nothing special, the "best" use for this machine would be as a replacement for a failing unit or as a parts donor. At $100 starting bid, I'd say that you should put your money into something else, there are much better models to pick from if you want a "personal AS/400". Rick Ekblaw ...

IBM Infoprin 1130 stampe as400 (msg x OBELIX)
Ciao a chiunque legga!!! Allora io ho un cliente con un sistema AS400 e una stampante IBM infoprint 1130 munita di cassetto aggiuntivo. Ora come devo configurare le 2 sessioni client access in modo da avere: PRTA=>stampa su cassetto normale PRTB=>stampa su cassetto aggiuntivo utilizzando cmq la stessa stampante? Grazie per l'interessamento!!!! "davidino" <tomomot@katamail.com> wrote in message news:48e87dd8.0404160539.770f2afa@posting.google.com... > Ciao a chiunque legga!!! > > Allora io ho un cliente con un sistema AS400 e una stampante IBM > infoprint 1130 munita di cassetto aggiuntivo. > Ora come devo configurare le 2 sessioni client access in modo da > avere: PRTA=>stampa su cassetto normale > PRTB=>stampa su cassetto aggiuntivo > > utilizzando cmq la stessa stampante? > > Grazie per l'interessamento!!!! Try something we can read. Might help..... Knibbel ...

[X-Post] ODBC drivers for IBM AS400 on Mac OsX
Hello, first of all I have to apologize for the crosspost, but I am kind of desperate. I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too) for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivalent) that can be easily installed on a *Mac Os X*. I cannot usa jdbc because the program that needs to access this AS400 is FileMaker Pro 8, and it handles only odbc connections. Thank you for your help and patience, -- Guido Guido Spadotto wrote: > Hello, first of all I have to apologize for the crosspost, > but I am kind of desperate. > > I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too) > for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivalent) that can > be easily installed on a *Mac Os X*. > > I cannot usa jdbc because the program that needs to access > this AS400 is FileMaker Pro 8, and it handles only odbc > connections. > > Thank you for your help and patience, Hi Guido, I've used DB2 Connect to connect to an AS400 via PHP on a Linux machine. I haven't tried it on my Mac, but it's conceivable that it could be installed on OS X via the terminal. Might be worth a look. Other than that... maybe Rumba (from NetManage) running in Virtual PC? -- David Hennessy http://david.maidix.com/ I wish I could help you, but I am--alas--not a Mac expert. I do like the combination of the innovation of a MAC with the only single level store, truly object oriented OS ever made commercially viable. Have a look at this produ...

AS400 to AS400 connection issues

AS400 to AS400 data transfer

declare global temporary table with com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver
Hello. V5R2 I try to create global temporary table in my Windows java application: ((java.sql.Connection) conn).createStatement().execute("declare global temportary table test (c1 integer)"); With COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver it works, but with com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver I get such SQLException: --start-- java.sql.SQLException: [PWS9801] Function rejected by user exit program IMBEPSQL in QUSRSYS. Cause . . . . . : User exit program IMBEPSQL in library QUSRSYS called for the function and returned an indication that the function should not be done. Recovery . . . : Determine why the user exit program rejected the function, correct the problem, and run the function again. --end--- ((SQLException) ex).getErrorCode() = -101 ((SQLException) ex).getSQLState() = "HY001" Is it possible to declare tables with this driver? Sincerely, Mark B ...

Auction: IBM 6157-002 TAPE DRIVE FOR RS6000 and AS400 BACKUP
http://search.ebay.com/190099027288 End time: Apr-08-07 18:49:16 PDT ...

Walk in Drive in IBM Bangalore for AS400 Testers on 6 Jan 2011
Hi, Synova(End Client IBM) is looking for AS400 testers for Bangalore location. Note: 1) Those who can attend face to face interview with IBM on 6 Jan 2011 can submit their CV=92s 2) Those who appeared for IBM interview in the past 6 months will not be considered. Position: AS400 tester Date and time: 6th jan 2011 from 9.30 to 12.30 P.M Location: IBM , Bangalore Skills: AS400 Tester should have 3 + yrs of relevant experience. They should have Manuall testing, Basic Operations , knowledge of DB2 & SQL Candidate should able to do F2F on Thursday, should have excellent communication skills and technical skills. If interested, please submit profiles with the following details: Full Name : Contact number : Alternate contact number : Current Company: Total Exp: Relevant Exp: Take home salary per month: Expected Take home salary per month: Current Location: Notice Peroid: Note: Candidate must join within 15-20 days (Mandatory) Thanks and Regards UMA Reliance Global Services uma@relianceglobal.com 040-66666165/156 Ext:226 www.relianceglobal.com ...

com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCConnectionHandle.getMetaData(AS400JDBCConnectionHandle.java:330)
Hi, I am running a web app on WAS 5.0 on Linux connecting to iSeries V5R2 for DB2 access using the tool box driver. Most of the time this works fine but occasionally I get the stuff listed below. When this happens the app just crashes out. Its weird because this happens on pages that where running fine 5 minutes ago. It appears like my connections are going stale but my app thinks they are fine. There is no firewall between the two boxes so I cant blame it on the firewall killing the connection. Has anyone seen this before or am I totally off on the wrong track. Any help would be most appreciated. BTW It does not seem to happen when running on WAS 5.0 on the iseries but then its on the same machine and the drivers local. Mutley. [03.08.21 14:14:10:162 BST] 6bcc1e57 WebGroup X Servlet Error: : java.lang.NullPointerException at com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCConnectionHandle.getMetaData(AS400JDBCConnecti onHandle.java:330) at com.ibm.ejs.cm.pool.ConnectO.getMetaData(ConnectO.java:2121) at com.ibm.ejs.cm.proxy.ConnectionProxy.getMetaData(ConnectionProxy.java:572) at com.ibm.db.db.base.DatabaseConnection.getConnectionMetaData(DatabaseConnecti on.java(Compiled Code)) at com.ibm.db.db.base.DatabaseConnection.disconnect(DatabaseConnection.java) at com.ibm.db.db.DatabaseConnection.disconnect(DatabaseConnection.java) at com.ibm.db.beans.DBSelect.close(DBSelect.java) at com.ibm.db.beans.DBSelect.close(DBSelect.java) at com.kdpsoftware.landmark.LogIn.LogInQuery.close(LogInQ...

Constant com.ibm.as400.access.jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_JOB_QUEUE
I am using the following code to try and return a list of jobs that sre running in QBATCH5 --- QSYSObjectPathName path = new QSYSObjectPathName("QGPL","QBATCH1","JOBQ"); jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_PRIMARY_JOB_STATUS_ACTIVE, Boolean.TRUE); jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_PRIMARY_JOB_STATUS_OUTQ , Boolean.FALSE); jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_JOB_QUEUE, path.getPath()); For some reason it brings back a list of my Active jobs that show up in WRKACTJOB... Shouldn't jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(Jo...

A Basic question on Connecting non-IBM FC Disk Subsystem to AS400
Hi, I'm exploring connecting a non-IBM AS400 disk subsystem to AS400, for example connecting an IBM FAStT Storage Subsystem to the AS400. Can this be done? If so what do I need to get this working? Is the config certified by IBM? Thank you. ...

Web resources about - IBM AS400 certfication test papers - comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc

on line training and certfication as well as coaching for project managers - Project Coach
coaching, project management, on line training, certification, PMI, Project Management Institute, P.M.I.,

Swe-Check - The Fuse Warehouse
Fuses and Fuse products available at Swe-Check, Australia's fuse specialist. This web site contains a vast amount of fuse product information ...

Product Approval - Product Standards - Standards Bodies - Product Approvals - International Approvals ...
Extensive listing of international approval markings and standards bodies.

Health professionals forms list by title
Forms listed by title for health professionals, practice staff and pharmacy assistants.

02Skills - Learning Doesn't Have To Be A Cheap Thrill
Toggle navigation All Courses Login Sign Up Get Started Animating with GSAP Tween Library. Get Started Animating with GSAP Tween Library. In ...

Hiring an HVAC service - Angies List
A homeowner's guide to hiring service providers specializing in heating, ventilation and air conditioning, including furnace repair and air conditioner ...

Photography - c2refleXions – Chris Chan's Blog
Posts about Photography written by Chris Chan

Knowledge Center by Cyber Law Consulting, Updated Resource for Cyber Law
Knowledge center is an updated resource for cyber law, cyber security, IT laws, semimars, training videos and lot more.

Top 10 Data Science Skills, and How to Learn Them
One of most popular posts this year came from Ferris Jumah, a data scientist at LinkedIn, who mapped the most popular skills of data scientists ...

DirectoryGold Article Directory
Get free content for your website with our article directory. Authors, submit your articles for free.