IBM DB2 .NET provider - Where/how do you get it?

Thanks!

   The .NET Data Provider is delivered with iSeries Access; named
IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries
   Searching InfoCenter for ".net data provider" finds the following,
and more.  For example:

   Giving selective install details:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/index.jsp?topic=/rzaik/rzaikdotnetprovider.htm

   "The IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries data provider complements the existing OLE
DB database providers. It allows you to use Visual Basic and C# to
develop your .NET client/server applications. You can use the
Programmer's Toolkit along with this provider to make development of
your .NET Windows� client PC applications quicker and easier."

   "The Managed Provider follows the .NET Framework specifications for
managed code, including the requirement to have the .NET Framework
already installed on your PC. Once it is installed, follow these steps
to install the provider using Selective Setup:
  Start > Programs > IBM iSeries Access for Windows > Selective Setup
On the Component Selection panel, in the Data Access component select
..NET Data Provider.
Continue through the Selective Setup wizard.
See Microsoft� Web site  for the architecture and details on Microsoft's
..NET Framework, ADO.NET, Windows Installer, GAC, the CLR, and
specifications for managed code."

   "To access technical details:
The IBM DB2 UDB .NET Provider Technical Reference, which is shipped with
the iSeries Access for Windows product, provides complete documentation
of the Managed Provider's support. To access this information, use this
path: Start > Programs > iSeries Access for Windows > Programmer's
Toolkit > Programmer's Toolkit > Common Interfaces > ADO.NET."

   The following explains that the although delivered in a separate
purchasable product, is available without licensing under that product;
only access to the i5/OS is required.
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/index.jsp?topic=/rzaij/rzaijlicenseinfo.htm

   The following gives a link to the first, and other information:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/index.jsp?topic=/rzaii/rzaii3tiertechs.htm

   A google search:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=iseries+db2+.net+site%3Aibm.com
   http://www.ibm.com/systems/i/software/db2/awp.html
   http://www.ibm.com/systems/i/access  then drill down to
   http://www.ibm.com/systems/i/software/access/windows/dotnet/
    The above will link also gives the following link for the latest, a
preview/trial for "iSeries Access for Windows and ADO .NET 2.0":
   http://www.ibm.com/systems/i/software/access/planning.html

Regards, Chuck
employer

Mr. K.V.B.L. wrote:
> IBM DB2 .NET provider - Where/how do you get it?
0
crpence (662)
11/21/2007 12:48:49 AM
CRPence <crpence@vnet.ibm.com> writes:

>    The .NET Data Provider is delivered with iSeries Access; named
> IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries

If the "must install iSeries Access" is for some reason out of the
question, I have seen[1] that the jt400 driver for Java can be made
available to .NET programs by compiling to CIL with ikvm.

http://blogs.rjssoftware.com/rjsblog/index.php/2006/05/24/use-java-libraries-such-as-jtopenjt400-in-your-net-applications/

(searched for "ikvm jt400" on Google)

I have not tried this myself.
--
  Thorbj�rn Ravn Andersen
0

On Nov 20, 6:48 pm, CRPence <crpe...@vnet.ibm.com> wrote:
>    The .NET Data Provider is delivered with iSeries Access; named
> IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries
>    Searching InfoCenter for ".net data provider" finds the following,
> and more.  For example:
>
>    Giving selective install details:http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/index.jsp?topic...
>
>    "The IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries data provider complements the existing OLE
> DB database providers. It allows you to use Visual Basic and C# to
> develop your .NET client/server applications. You can use the
> Programmer's Toolkit along with this provider to make development of
> your .NET Windows(R) client PC applications quicker and easier."

The JT400 technique works well as has NO iSeries access requirements.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
"Get the information you need. Now!"
Email: richard@rjssoftware.com
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 898-3038
Fax: (952) 898-1781
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

"Thorbjoern Ravn Andersen" <nospam0000@gmail.com> wrote in message
> CRPence <crpence@vnet.ibm.com> writes:
>
>>    The .NET Data Provider is delivered with iSeries Access; named
>> IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries
>
> If the "must install iSeries Access" is for some reason out of the
> question, I have seen[1] that the jt400 driver for Java can be made
> available to .NET programs by compiling to CIL with ikvm.
>
> http://blogs.rjssoftware.com/rjsblog/index.php/2006/05/24/use-java-libraries-such-as-jtopenjt400-in-your-net-applications/
>
> (searched for "ikvm jt400" on Google)
>
> I have not tried this myself.
> --
>  Thorbj�rn Ravn Andersen

0
richard890 (194)
12/1/2007 5:45:38 PM
   If there is a v5r4 [& v5r3?] server available with the product
[5722XE1 or is it 5722XW1] installed that delivers iSeries Access, the
following would be a way to install it from there when a v5r4 install
disk is not available:

   Map a drive to \\server\root [the root directory] of the named
server.  Drill down to the following application and run it:
     /qibm/proddata/access/Windows/Install/Image/setup.exe
   Choose selective install, and in the list of components presented for
the selective install, choose to install from the "Data Access" group,
the ".NET Data Provider".

Regards, Chuck
employer

Mr. K.V.B.L. wrote:
> Ok, we have V5R2 but I'll assume it's available for download
> somewhere.  I don't see if on my CA install disk.
0
crpence (662)

IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Expr
IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Express Edition v1.3.2 Win, IBM Tivoli System Automation v1.2.0 Linux, IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler Virtualized Data Centers v8.2 [2 CDs], other IBM Tivoli CDs, WEBSPHERE EVERYPLACE MOBILE PORTAL v5.0 - ALTIUM [2 CDs], other IBM WebSphere Business CDs (Windows, Linux) CDs, IBM Integration Server v5.1 [2 CDs], IBM Telecom Toolkit for WebSphere Studio V1.3.5, IBM Frame2000 V5.5, Peoplesoft Pe...

[...]

IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Express Edition v1.3.2 Win, IBM Tivoli System Automation v1.2.0 Linux, IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler Virtualized Data Centers v8.2 [2 CDs], other IBM Tivoli CDs, WEBSPHERE EVERYPLACE MOBILE PORTAL v5.0 - ALTIUM [2 CDs], other IBM WebSphere Business CDs (Windows, Linux) CDs, IBM Integration Server v5.1 [2 CDs], IBM Telecom Toolkit for WebSphere Studio V1.3.5, IBM Frame2000 V5.5, Peoplesoft Peopletools v8.45 [5 CDs] for DB2 UDB for OS/390, and for DB2 UDB for Unix, Macromedia ColdFusion MX V6.0.1 for IBM WebSphere Application Server, Macromedia ColdFusion MX for J2EE, other IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2 17/Sep/2004 WEBSPHERE BUSINESS INTEGRATION CONNECT ADVANCED v4.2.2 - IBM CD NR 16 297 DW v1.2 DB2 UDB Enterprise Edition V7.2.10a - IBM Tivoli CD NR 16 110 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition v8.2 16 053 Peoplesoft Peopletools v8.45 - Peoplesoft [5 CDs] 16 029 Sybase:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-456rm4 Microsoft SQL Server:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-457py4 DB2 UDB for OS/390:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-45auo5 Oracle:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-452o1s Informix:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-453x5w DB2 UDB for Unix, NT:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-454yc...

[...]

Does anyone use IBM.Data.DB2.ISeries(.net provider)?
My question is can this .net provider support multi-statement update(batch update)? I tried with the beta .net provider,the answer was not. And my statement is update tablea set xxxx where xxx ; update tableb set xxx where xxx; It return the error message indicated that ";" was not allowed. And the SqlClient OracleClient support this; the SqlClient is: update tablea set xxxx where xxx ; update tableb set xxx where xxx; the oracleClient is : Begin update tablea set xxxx where xxx ; update tableb set xxx where xxx; End wildfish wrote: > My question is can this .net provider support multi-statement > update(batch update)? I tried with the beta .net provider,the answer > was not. > And my statement is > update tablea set xxxx where xxx ; update tableb set xxx where > xxx; > It return the error message indicated that ";" was not allowed. > > And the SqlClient OracleClient support this; > the SqlClient is: > update tablea set xxxx where xxx ; update tableb set xxx where > xxx; > > the oracleClient is : > Begin update tablea set xxxx where xxx ; update tableb set xxx > where xxx; End > You do not need the ; to indicate the SQL continues on to the next line. thanks a lot.I will try it on monday:) ...

Update error using IBM DB2 UDB for iSeries .NET provider
My select statement works like a charm, but I can't get update to work. Here's my code: This works just fine: Dim connectionString As String = "DataSource=myiSeries; Default Collection=MyDB" Dim cnn As New iDB2Connection(connectionString) Dim ds As New DataSet Dim da As New iDB2DataAdapter da.SelectCommand = New iDB2Command("select * from table1", cnn) da.Fill(ds) This does not: Dim connectionString As String = "DataSource=myiSeries; Default Collection=myDB" Dim cnn As New iDB2Connection(connectionString) Dim ds As New DataSet Dim da As New iDB2DataAdapter da.UpdateCommand = New iDB2Command("update table1 set size = '5' where style = 'AB001'", cnn) da.Update(ds, "table1") I get this error message: "Update unable to find TableMapping['table1'] or DataTable 'table1'." Can anybody help or at least point me in the right direction to get help? On Oct 30, 11:41 pm, moondog <dis...@verizon.net> wrote: > My select statement works like a charm, but I can't get update to > work. > > Here's my code: > > This works just fine: > > Dim connectionString As String = "DataSource=myiSeries; > Default Collection=MyDB" > Dim cnn As New iDB2Connection(connectionString) > Dim ds As New DataSet > Dim d...

Re: IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit,
vvcd said: > IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 > bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite > Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Express > Edition v1.3.2 Win, IBM Tivoli System Automation v1.2.0 Linux, IBM > Tivoli Workload Scheduler Virtualized Data Centers v8.2 [2 CDs], other > IBM Tivoli CDs, WEBSPHERE EVERYPLACE MOBILE PORTAL v5.0 - ALTIUM [2 > CDs], other IBM WebSphere Business CDs (Windows, Linux) CDs, IBM > Integration Server v5.1 [2 CDs], IBM Telecom Toolkit for WebSphere > Studio V1.3.5, IBM Frame2000 V5.5, Peoplesoft Peopletools v8.45 [5 > CDs] for DB2 UDB for OS/390, and for DB2 UDB for Unix, Macromedia > ColdFusion MX V6.0.1 for IBM WebSphere Application Server, Macromedia > ColdFusion MX for J2EE, other What the heck, I'm sure IBM won't have a problem with a little copyright violation... >:o) > please send e-mail, ola2@mail.gr, astra35@mailbox.gr, Do they have internet access in Greek jails, I wonder... -- Bye now, Obnoxio "C'est pas parce qu'on n'a rien � dire qu'il faut fermer sa gueule" - Coluche "I'm trying to see things your way, but I can't get my head up my ass" - JCH "Ogni uomo mi guarda come se fossi una testa di cazzo" - Marco http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html sending to informix-list ...

why so difficult to get IBM BP quote on IBM i systems?
I am getting nowhere asking different business partners for quotes on the following IBM i edition Power systems: http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/bladecenter/hardware/servers/js12/799860xi.html http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/hardware/520/configs/9407m151i.html From each BP I am dealing with I ask for the quote and get back something which is twice the price. Some provide detailed pricing, others say IBM does not allow details to be quoted. When I call IBM directly and ask questions like what is the difference between versions of the BCS chassis, I am told I have to ask the BP. Problem is the BP's that can answer questions want to charge list price, while the ones who cant/dont offer a decent discount. I understand the BP system and full service vs discount. Just dont follow why what the IBM web site describes so specifically and understandibly is translated by all the BPs into a higher priced muddle. -Steve ibm business partners must have a valid "value-add" to discuss anything but list prices with a end user. they also must have this "value-add" as the main reason the end user is dealing with them. we'd be happy to try and assist you on your needs, provided our rules allow. www.michsoft.com On May 22, 1:07=A0pm, Steve Richter <StephenRich...@gmail.com> wrote: > I am getting nowhere asking different business partners for quotes on > the following IBM i edition Power systems:http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/bl= adecenter/hardwar...

IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries for .NET
I need some trying to figure out what is happening on our AS/400. I am not an AS/400 programmer, but I am using ASP.NET (VB) and the IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries control for .NET to access our DB2 databases. The problem we seem to be having is after I am all done with my queries and I close out of everything there are still jobs (QZDAOSINIT?) sitting idle for my profile. My web application can hit our AS/400 hundreds of times at once depending on how many people are using the web application. At one point there were over a hundred QZDAOSINIT jobs with my user profile just sitting there idle. Why do those not close immediately after I disconnect from the database? Forgive if I am not getting the terminology correct. I am not really all that familar with the workings of the AS/400 and our AS/400 people are not all that familar with .NET Programming. So we're kind of stuck as to why these jobs are still running. Does any of this make any sense? Any feedback would be GREATLY appreciated. Sincerely, Shannon maybe you may want to execute terminate statement once you are done with your processing db2 "terminate" (this one is for LUW... I don't know whats the equivalent for iseries.) This will close the server side process which was entertaining your requests. I don't recall precisely, but a look on num_poolagents might be related, i suggest you refer to the documentation for some info on that if thats the cul...

getting a com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.SqlException
I am running into a problem with our web application and kinda new to the terminology and where I should post this question. I am currently running a web application in WAS 4.0 on an AIX server. I am attempting to get data from a database that is on a p-series server. I am using the following driver class for the connection to the database. com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2ConnectionPoolDataSource. The problem I am having is that when the application loads, it returns one record from the resultset and the throws the following error in the log file. com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.SqlException: Invalid operat...

IBM OLE DB Provider for DB2 Codepage error.
We use the IBM OLE DB Provider for DB2 to connect to a database on AIX 5.2 from SQL Server Integration Service. But there is some codepage problems. On AIX we use ISO-8859-1, when use DB2 CLP, we should first set DB2CODEPAGE property to 819(using db2set DB2CODEPAGE=819). Our OLE DB Connectionstring is as follows: "Data Source=MIGDB;User ID=fmadmin;Provider=IBMDADB2.1;Persist Security Info=True;Location=;Extended Properties=" We guess some magic properties should be added to the extended properties section, but don't know which one ,we have tried DB2CODEPAGE/IBM CCSID, neither works. Are there any IBM Guys,^_^ Amber wrote: > Are there any IBM Guys,^_^ > There are, but as far as I am concerned I'm codepage illiterate... Cheers Serge -- Serge Rielau DB2 Solutions Development IBM Toronto Lab Serge Rielau Glad to see you again, can you get any from your colleague,^_^. In the Microsoft SSIS forum it seems this is a common problem. Amber wrote: > Serge Rielau > Glad to see you again, can you get any from your colleague,^_^. > In the Microsoft SSIS forum it seems this is a common problem. > Amber, Here is a comment from back-stage: I have not really come across this issue in the past with OLE DB, as most OLE DB apps use the WCHAR type - basically making OLE DB a unicode app. It may be possible that DB2CODEPAGE is messing up OLE DB, somehow causing a (lossy?) conversion to some o...

COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.net.DB2RowObject.getDataFromBuffer
Hello, when I access a DB2 V7.2.8 (FixPack 10a) Database, I received the followed error message: printHitlist: Number of results after grouping/ordering by attribute:20 java.lang.Exception while determine request and template java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2 at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.net.DB2RowObject.getDataFromBuffer(DB2RowObject.java:534) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.net.DB2RowObject.forwardOnlyNext(DB2RowObject.java:304) at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.net.DB2ResultSet.next(DB2ResultSet.java:312) When I access a DB2 V7.1 (without a FixPack), I have no problems. T...

WTT: 32MB SIMMs
I have (6) sticks of SiliconMountain Memory (Parity, Gold leads, 70ns), product # SMM4342-9661. These SIMMs are supposed to be equivalent to IBM 92G7205. This memory works fine in my PC 750 MCA/PCI (6886) under Win98. But it does NOT work reliability under Windows NT 3.51 (My current OS). I would like to trade 192MB of SiliconMountain Memory for (2) sticks of IBM 92G7205 SIMMs. Please contact me via email at gorenbergh @ mags . net. Thanks, Steve (eTh1nk) ...

US-TX-Austin: Web Developer, Java, IBM Websphere, XML, RAD, IBM DB2; 1Y (45320614405)
US-TX-Austin: Web Developer, Java, IBM Websphere, XML, RAD, IBM DB2; 1Y (45320614405) ===================================================================================== Position: Web Developer Reference: SMC01675 Location: Austin TX Duration: 1Y Skills: 5yrs JAVA programming exp. 5yrs web application development exp, preferably with JAVA Server Pages and servlets. 1yr IBM Websphere exp. 6Ms XML exp. 5yrs exp with all phases of application analysis, design, development, im...

US-TX-Austin: Web Developer, Java, IBM Websphere, XML, RAD, IBM DB2; 1Y (45320632407)
US-TX-Austin: Web Developer, Java, IBM Websphere, XML, RAD, IBM DB2; 1Y (45320632407) ===================================================================================== Position: Web Developer Reference: SMC01675 Location: Austin TX Duration: 1Y Skills: 5yrs JAVA programming exp. 5yrs web application development exp, preferably with JAVA Server Pages and servlets. 1yr IBM Websphere exp. 6Ms XML exp. 5yrs exp with all phases of application analysis, design, development, im...

US-TX-Austin: Web Developer, Java, IBM Websphere, XML, RAD, IBM DB2; 1Y (45320932403)
US-TX-Austin: Web Developer, Java, IBM Websphere, XML, RAD, IBM DB2; 1Y (45320932403) ===================================================================================== Position: Web Developer Reference: SMC01675 Location: Austin TX Duration: 1Y Skills: 5yrs JAVA programming exp. 5yrs web application development exp, preferably with JAVA Server Pages and servlets. 1yr IBM Websphere exp. 6Ms XML exp. 5yrs exp with all phases of application analysis, design, development, im...

IBM AS400

IBM.Data.DB2.dll on .Net 2.0 framework
I have a .Net application that references the IBM.Data.DB2.dll. The version of this dll I have is from UDB 8.1 FixPak3. In my application I have some code like below: m_Da = new DB2DataAdapter(); m_Da.SelectCommand = new DB2Command(); m_Da.SelectCommand.Connection = connection; m_Da.SelectCommand.CommandType = CommandType.Text; m_Da.SelectCommand.CommandText = "Select * From sourcetb"; m_Da.SelectCommand.UpdatedRowSource = UpdateRowSource.Both; m_Da.SelectCommand.CommandTimeout = 0; m_Tb = new DataTable(); ...

Does IBM provide a free type-4 JDBC driver for DB2?
Hi all. Thanks in advance. In my feeble searches of IBM's site, I couldn't find anywhere I could download a type-4 (all Java) JDBC driver. If it's important, the DBMS is on AIX, version 81.fixpak3. thanks Joe "Joe Weinstein" <joeNOSPAM@bea.com> wrote in message news:41251bac@news.beasys.com... > > Hi all. > Thanks in advance. In my feeble searches of IBM's site, I couldn't > find anywhere I could download a type-4 (all Java) JDBC driver. > If it's important, the DBMS is on AIX, version 81.fixpak3. That's because t...

US-TX-Austin: Web Developer, Java, IBM Websphere, XML, RAD, IBM DB2; 1Y (45320932403)
US-TX-Austin: Web Developer, Java, IBM Websphere, XML, RAD, IBM DB2; 1Y (45320932403) ===================================================================================== Position: Web Developer Reference: SMC01675 Location: Austin TX Duration: 1Y Skills: 5yrs JAVA programming exp. 5yrs web application development exp, preferably with JAVA Server Pages and servlets. 1yr IBM Websphere exp. 6Ms XML exp. 5yrs exp with all phases of application analysis, design, development, implementation, and maintenance. Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with people of all technical levels. Exp in the use of Rapid Application Development (RAD) techniques to capture user requirements and develop working prototypes of applications systems. Ability to multitask and meet aggressive deadlines. BA degree with at least 14 credit hours of courses in Computer Science. Exp in programming and implementation of application systems. Exp programming using IBM WebSphere Application Developer Studio. Exp with IBM WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Portal Server. Exp with IBM DB2. Exp developing Java Servlets, Java JSP, and Java JDBC....

ibm
I'm Matthew Win Tibbals, pedophile. http://www.matthewtibbals.com ...

Getting SQLCODE -302 after migrating DB2 V7 to V8 IN ibm z/os
All Recenetly our shop migrated to DB2 V8 from V7. We are in IBM System Level: z/OS 1.6.1 @ RSU 0702. Processor : IBM 2064-1C7 (z/900) # 1B89 Mode: 64-bit One of my application is facing problem while testing their code/Jobs in DB2 V8 environments. The Details are: Job is abending with SQLCODE -302 SQL error on the prepare staement. There is no code modification made for many years. It is working fine in db2 V7 enviornments. The module is using dynamic sql prepare statement. Its a cobol/db2 module. EXEC SQL PREPARE SQL_STM6 FROM :WS06-GET-DUPLICATE-CURSOR END-EXEC. IF SQLCOD...

IBM
It frightens me that IBM is pushing for more Linux. They have gone to the point of releasing some of their software patents to help spark the growth of Linux. I for one shudder at the fact that some day companies like IBM may make a power play for the control of Linux software development. It will not be in ownership rights, because of the GPL. However, if the corporations of the world start "needing" open source, they will try to control and steer its development by offering large "donations" to get what they are depending on. If open source developers accept these "gifts," they will become dependent on the corporations. If this hypothetical thought turns out to be true, would this spoil the free software notion of open source and make Linux as proprietary as any other commercial OS? In my hypothetical future of Linux and IBM, would we have IBM sponsered distributions of Linux, for instance? Would IBM be next to try to rule the world with their "IBM Linux" just as MS is trying to rule the desktop with Windows? Think about it. IBM has a lot of money to throw around. They could make "IBM Linux" way more popular than Red Hat with that kind of money. Maybe even make it as popular as Windows?? They'll hold the dough while Linux developers try to get in on a piece of the action. ** DISCALIMER ** This post is neither an attack on Linux, an attack on Windows, a Windows endorsement, nor a Linux endorsement. This po...

Web resources about - IBM DB2 .NET provider - Where/how do you get it? - comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc

Providers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jeppe Federspiel and Rasmus Stabell started as musicians playing drums. Years later, they joined forces to form Providers, an urban production ...

Provider - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Facebook Commerce Provider Payvment Launches Weekly Deals
Facebook commerce provider Payvment announced the rollout of a new weekly deals feature that allows sellers to feature three deals per week on ...

FCC chair on limiting Internet providers' sharing of user data - Videos - CBS News
A new proposal from the Federal Communications Commission would require Internet providers to get their customers' explicit permission to share ...

Buffett Has It Wrong: It Doesn’t Have To Be A Battle Between Utilities & Solar Power Providers
... common viewpoint that the marketplace is a [&hellip Buffett Has It Wrong: It Doesn’t Have To Be A Battle Between Utilities & Solar Power Providers ...

The government wants to safeguard your privacy from your broadband provider
Companies say they're just trying to deliver more relevant ads, but consumer advocates contend we need stricter rules about what Internet providers ...

Insurers plot test to build better provider directories
... insurers are hoping to ease headaches that can flare when customers try to confirm whether a doctor is covered in a plan's network of providers. ...

IDG Contributor Network: The downside of relying on social network providers for authentication
... of the key APIs of any useful application . As a result, many apps authenticate via Facebook, Twitter, or another third-party identity provider. ...

10 Solution Providers With The Most Cash In 2015 *
The 10 most cash-rich solution providers increased their holdings by 13.6 percent, to $14.75 billion, in the most recent quarter, with a new ...

Switch solution provider Aten to hand out NT$5.20 cash dividend
KVM switch solution provider Aten International plans to deal out cash dividends of NT$5.20 for 2015, in which EPS reached NT$5.90, according ...