IBM Infoprin 1130 stampe as400 (msg x OBELIX)

Ciao a chiunque legga!!!

Allora io ho un cliente con un sistema AS400 e una  stampante IBM
infoprint 1130 munita di cassetto aggiuntivo.
Ora come devo configurare le 2 sessioni client access in modo da
avere: PRTA=>stampa su cassetto normale
PRTB=>stampa su cassetto aggiuntivo

utilizzando cmq la stessa stampante?

Grazie per l'interessamento!!!!
0
tomomot (1)

"davidino" <tomomot@katamail.com> wrote in message
> Ciao a chiunque legga!!!
>
> Allora io ho un cliente con un sistema AS400 e una  stampante IBM
> infoprint 1130 munita di cassetto aggiuntivo.
> Ora come devo configurare le 2 sessioni client access in modo da
> avere: PRTA=>stampa su cassetto normale
> PRTB=>stampa su cassetto aggiuntivo
>
> utilizzando cmq la stessa stampante?
>
> Grazie per l'interessamento!!!!

Try something we can read. Might help.....

Knibbel

0
info363 (14)

IBM AS400

[X-Post] ODBC drivers for IBM AS400 on Mac OsX
Hello, first of all I have to apologize for the crosspost, but I am kind of desperate. I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too) for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivalent) that can be easily installed on a *Mac Os X*. I cannot usa jdbc because the program that needs to access this AS400 is FileMaker Pro 8, and it handles only odbc connections. Thank you for your help and patience, -- Guido Guido Spadotto wrote: > Hello, first of all I have to apologize for the crosspost, > but I am kind of desperate. > > I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too) > for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivalent) that can > be easily installed on a *Mac Os X*. > > I cannot usa jdbc because the program that needs to access > this AS400 is FileMaker Pro 8, and it handles only odbc > connections. > > Thank you for your help and patience, Hi Guido, I've used DB2 Connect to connect to an AS400 via PHP on a Linux machine. I haven't tried it on my Mac, but it's conceivable that it could be installed on OS X via the terminal. Might be worth a look. Other than that... maybe Rumba (from NetManage) running in Virtual PC? -- David Hennessy http://david.maidix.com/ I wish I could help you, but I am--alas--not a Mac expert. I do like the combination of the innovation of a MAC with the only single level store, truly object oriented OS ever made commercially viable. Have a look at this produ...

[X-Post] ODBC drivers for IBM AS400 on Mac OsX #2
Hello, I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too) for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivalent) that can be easily installed on a *Mac Os X*. I cannot usa jdbc because the program that needs to access this AS400 is FileMaker Pro 8, and it handles only odbc connections. Thank you for your help and patience, -- Guido | Experience is a strange teacher, | | it gives you the problem before the lesson | ...

AS400 to AS400 connection
Hi. What`s the rocommended method of copyting data beetween two AS400 (both on V5R1) ? Regards, Tom tom wrote: > Hi. > What`s the rocommended method of copyting data beetween two AS400 (both on > V5R1) ? Probably FTP. "tom" <tomeks@comp.pl> wrote in message news:c8c9u5$fb4$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl... > Hi. > What`s the rocommended method of copyting data beetween two AS400 (both on > V5R1) ? > > Regards, > Tom > > It depends how often you are doing the copying & how much there is. If you want say one record but every 3 seconds then you...

PowerPC extensions for IBM AS400

link table IBM AS400
Hi. Sorry for my english but I have MS Access in italian. My problem is by link a table from IBM As400 (with > 100.000 rows). The output of the table is many #ELIMINATO (in english "delete" / "erase".. I dont't know the exact message). I have tried with "requery" or recreating the link without results. If I *import* the table from AS400 it works perfectly without problems. Here an abstract txt BOLAZI;BOLCLI;BOLDBO;BOLNBO;BOLCAU;BOLNPR;BOLTRE;BOLMAT;BOLDES [........] [........] ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#...

IBM AS400 certfication test papers
Aprax Consulting believes in developing professionals who believe in themselves and are equipped with the latest state of the art in their respective fields, professionals who are confident and can compete in the challenging world. The endeavor is to inculcate a desire for continuous improvement, a sense of healthy competition, and sensitivity towards ethical and moral values. Aprax consulting offers all types of certification test papers, dumps with 100% assurance of passing. 100% Money refunded if failed (except courier charges). All IBM certification including Mainframe certification, AS4...

Does IBM AS400e Type 9406 work with Linux?
Does an IBM AS400e Type 9406 work with Linux? If so, which distribution is available? Al Al Bogner wrote: > Does an IBM AS400e Type 9406 work with Linux? If so, which > distribution is available? The following shows the which models support Linux. http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/linux/pdfs/guide.pdf ...

Connecting to AS400 running on IBM with MS Access
Hello All, I've been struggling on and off for 3 months trying to connect to an DB2 database running on an IBM iSeries machine. I FINALLY figured out how to connect with Coldfusion (see instructions below). So, now I am trying to connect to the same database with MS Access. I want to link the tables within Access so I can quickly query and answer questions. The problem is that I HAVE NO IDEA how to do this. I'm familiar with linking tables to other databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle), but I've never done it for IBM DB2 (I'm not even familiar with the IB...

Microsoft uses IBM AS400's for development.
Not well known but Microsoft uses IBM AS400 machines with the Windows server card option to develop programs. This option is really a PC on a card but offers significant advantages over a stand alone pc in that it can support virtual sessions of Windows each of which can be rebooted as required without bringing down the other seesions or worse the rest of the machine. Microsoft is a huge IBM AS400 customer. Most people assume developers are using PC's sitting next to their work space. Fadl Ullah Jonnalagadda wrote: > Not well known but Microsoft uses IBM AS400 machines with the Windows > server card option to develop programs. This option is really a PC on > a card but offers significant advantages over a stand alone pc in that > it can support virtual sessions of Windows each of which can be > rebooted as required without bringing down the other seesions or worse > the rest of the machine. Microsoft is a huge IBM AS400 customer. Most > people assume developers are using PC's sitting next to their work > space. MS developers are using Win 2k3 and Win 2k8 servers as development machines too and not PC(s), with VMware. Fadl Ullah Jonnalagadda wrote: Plonk "Fadl Ullah Jonnalagadda" <fadlullah.jonnalagadda@gmail.com> wrote in message news:60deb8d3-5599-48d8-8667-6734e37a756b@31g2000vbf.googlegroups.com... > Not well known but Microsoft uses IBM AS400 machines with the Windows > server card option to develop programs. ...

WTT: 32MB SIMMs
I have (6) sticks of SiliconMountain Memory (Parity, Gold leads, 70ns), product # SMM4342-9661. These SIMMs are supposed to be equivalent to IBM 92G7205. This memory works fine in my PC 750 MCA/PCI (6886) under Win98. But it does NOT work reliability under Windows NT 3.51 (My current OS). I would like to trade 192MB of SiliconMountain Memory for (2) sticks of IBM 92G7205 SIMMs. Please contact me via email at gorenbergh @ mags . net. Thanks, Steve (eTh1nk) ...

AS400 to AS400 data transfer
Hi I need to place a trigger on a set of tables on an AS400 to fire off whenever new records are added to these tables. This trigger program will then transfer the data to another AS400 across a WAN. This will allow us to transfer orders from one system to another. Can anyone tell me how I would achieve this. Normally if it had been a PC I would have used an ODBC type application but I am not sure what is available to me for AS400 to AS400 data transfer. I know that we can transfer a SAVF by FTP but this is not a route I would like to go down. I would prefer to populate tables directly if p...

Auction: IBM AS400 Model 9402/F04 Midrange Computer
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-AS400-Model-9402-F04-Midrange-Computer_W0QQitemZ280034992240QQihZ018QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: Oct-11-06 06:48:09 PDT Item location: Schaumburg, IL, United States What could be done with this unit? It is in Schaumburg, and I'll be passing through on Saturday. Louis Ohland wrote: > What could be done with this unit? It is in Schaumburg, and I'll be > passing through on Saturday. Overall, I'd say "not much". The 9402-F04 is one of the older AS/400 models, and I always considered OS/400 a pain to use and administer. The tape drive is nothing special, the "best" use for this machine would be as a replacement for a failing unit or as a parts donor. At $100 starting bid, I'd say that you should put your money into something else, there are much better models to pick from if you want a "personal AS/400". Rick Ekblaw ...

Constant com.ibm.as400.access.Job.MESSAGE_REPLY_WAITING Example..
Constant com.ibm.as400.access.Job.MESSAGE_REPLY_WAITING Example.. Hello, Does anyone have an example on using the MESSAGE_REPLY_WAITING constant? I know how to print it out byut that is not usefull.. Here is an example of find BATCH jobs... JobList jobList = new JobList (system); jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_JOB_TYPE, Job.JOB_TYPE_BATCH) -------------- Another thing.. jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_ACTIVE_JOB_STATUS, <You can use any of the ACTIVE_JOB_STATUS_* constants> I just can not find an example of how to use.. MESSAGE_REPLY_WAITING T...

declare global temporary table with com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver
Hello. V5R2 I try to create global temporary table in my Windows java application: ((java.sql.Connection) conn).createStatement().execute("declare global temportary table test (c1 integer)"); With COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver it works, but with com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver I get such SQLException: --start-- java.sql.SQLException: [PWS9801] Function rejected by user exit program IMBEPSQL in QUSRSYS. Cause . . . . . : User exit program IMBEPSQL in library QUSRSYS called for the function and returned an indication that the function should not be done. Recovery . . . : Determine why the user exit program rejected the function, correct the problem, and run the function again. --end--- ((SQLException) ex).getErrorCode() = -101 ((SQLException) ex).getSQLState() = "HY001" Is it possible to declare tables with this driver? Sincerely, Mark B ...

Auction: IBM 6157-002 TAPE DRIVE FOR RS6000 and AS400 BACKUP
http://search.ebay.com/190099027288 End time: Apr-08-07 18:49:16 PDT ...

Walk in Drive in IBM Bangalore for AS400 Testers on 6 Jan 2011
Hi, Synova(End Client IBM) is looking for AS400 testers for Bangalore location. Note: 1) Those who can attend face to face interview with IBM on 6 Jan 2011 can submit their CV=92s 2) Those who appeared for IBM interview in the past 6 months will not be considered. Position: AS400 tester Date and time: 6th jan 2011 from 9.30 to 12.30 P.M Location: IBM , Bangalore Skills: AS400 Tester should have 3 + yrs of relevant experience. They should have Manuall testing, Basic Operations , knowledge of DB2 & SQL Candidate should able to do F2F on Thursday, should have excellent communication sk...

com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCConnectionHandle.getMetaData(AS400JDBCConnectionHandle.java:330)
Hi, I am running a web app on WAS 5.0 on Linux connecting to iSeries V5R2 for DB2 access using the tool box driver. Most of the time this works fine but occasionally I get the stuff listed below. When this happens the app just crashes out. Its weird because this happens on pages that where running fine 5 minutes ago. It appears like my connections are going stale but my app thinks they are fine. There is no firewall between the two boxes so I cant blame it on the firewall killing the connection. Has anyone seen this before or am I totally off on the wrong track. Any help would be most appreciated. BTW It does not seem to happen when running on WAS 5.0 on the iseries but then its on the same machine and the drivers local. Mutley. [03.08.21 14:14:10:162 BST] 6bcc1e57 WebGroup X Servlet Error: : java.lang.NullPointerException at com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCConnectionHandle.getMetaData(AS400JDBCConnecti onHandle.java:330) at com.ibm.ejs.cm.pool.ConnectO.getMetaData(ConnectO.java:2121) at com.ibm.ejs.cm.proxy.ConnectionProxy.getMetaData(ConnectionProxy.java:572) at com.ibm.db.db.base.DatabaseConnection.getConnectionMetaData(DatabaseConnecti on.java(Compiled Code)) at com.ibm.db.db.base.DatabaseConnection.disconnect(DatabaseConnection.java) at com.ibm.db.db.DatabaseConnection.disconnect(DatabaseConnection.java) at com.ibm.db.beans.DBSelect.close(DBSelect.java) at com.ibm.db.beans.DBSelect.close(DBSelect.java) at com.kdpsoftware.landmark.LogIn.LogInQuery.close(LogInQ...

Constant com.ibm.as400.access.jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_JOB_QUEUE
I am using the following code to try and return a list of jobs that sre running in QBATCH5 --- QSYSObjectPathName path = new QSYSObjectPathName("QGPL","QBATCH1","JOBQ"); jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_PRIMARY_JOB_STATUS_ACTIVE, Boolean.TRUE); jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_PRIMARY_JOB_STATUS_OUTQ , Boolean.FALSE); jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(JobList.SELECTION_JOB_QUEUE, path.getPath()); For some reason it brings back a list of my Active jobs that show up in WRKACTJOB... Shouldn't jobList.addJobSelectionCriteria(Jo...

IBM
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/06/business/06layoffs.html?ref=business On Mar 6, 10:46=A0am, ibm.su...@ibm.com wrote: > http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/06/business/06layoffs.html?ref=3Dbusiness And this surprises you how? Look, there are a couple of things at play here... First, in S&D, there have been a lot of acquisitions and when you assume a company, you assume their sales force. So you have some overlap. You also have a constant churn in the field reps as you remove weaker workers. Of course the inept management stays put. ;-) I can say more about S&D, but do you really want a lecture on the economies of running an IT Software company? ;-) The point is while I know a lot of people in the S&D ranks who got whacked, I'm not shocked by it. The other cuts? Now that's a different story... With respect to the other RIFs, you have a serious issue where IBM is displacing the work from higher labor cost countries to lower cost workforces. How can you say that there isn't 'job shifting' when you get a person who does job X in the US and is replaced by someone doing job X in another country like India and Brazil? A few years ago, IBM moved a lot of their back office work to Brazil. Very painful in terms of getting things done. Not really noticed by the customer and the S&D team just lumped it and worked around the issues. IBM? They saved money, increasing their profitability at the expense of their ability to...

IBM
It frightens me that IBM is pushing for more Linux. They have gone to the point of releasing some of their software patents to help spark the growth of Linux. I for one shudder at the fact that some day companies like IBM may make a power play for the control of Linux software development. It will not be in ownership rights, because of the GPL. However, if the corporations of the world start "needing" open source, they will try to control and steer its development by offering large "donations" to get what they are depending on. If open source developers accept these "gifts," they will become dependent on the corporations. If this hypothetical thought turns out to be true, would this spoil the free software notion of open source and make Linux as proprietary as any other commercial OS? In my hypothetical future of Linux and IBM, would we have IBM sponsered distributions of Linux, for instance? Would IBM be next to try to rule the world with their "IBM Linux" just as MS is trying to rule the desktop with Windows? Think about it. IBM has a lot of money to throw around. They could make "IBM Linux" way more popular than Red Hat with that kind of money. Maybe even make it as popular as Windows?? They'll hold the dough while Linux developers try to get in on a piece of the action. ** DISCALIMER ** This post is neither an attack on Linux, an attack on Windows, a Windows endorsement, nor a Linux endorsement. This po...

ibm
I'm Matthew Win Tibbals, pedophile. http://www.matthewtibbals.com ...

IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Expr
IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Express Edition v1.3.2 Win, IBM Tivoli System Automation v1.2.0 Linux, IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler Virtualized Data Centers v8.2 [2 CDs], other IBM Tivoli CDs, WEBSPHERE EVERYPLACE MOBILE PORTAL v5.0 - ALTIUM [2 CDs], other IBM WebSphere Business CDs (Windows, Linux) CDs, IBM Integration Server v5.1 [2 CDs], IBM Telecom Toolkit for WebSphere Studio V1.3.5, IBM Frame2000 V5.5, Peoplesoft Pe...

Web resources about - IBM Infoprin 1130 stampe as400 (msg x OBELIX) - comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc