java.util.Date Problem on iSeries

Hello,

I have a strange Problem with java.util.Date on our iSeries.

We are on V5R2 and have actual PTFs on the machine. I have installed
JDK1.2 , JDK1.3.1 and JDK1.4.1

Here is a simple code witch I use to find out whats going on:

import java.util.*;
public class SimpleDateTest {
    public SimpleDateTest() {
    }
    public static final void main(String args[]) {
        Date date = new Date();
        System.out.println(date);
     }
}

When I run this on the iSeries with java 1.4.1 or 1.3.1 and got the
following error:

   java SimpleDateTest
  java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: java/util/Currency
  at java/lang/Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:195)
  at java/lang/LinkageError.<init>(LinkageError.java:36)
  at java/lang/UnsatisfiedLinkError.<init>
  (UnsatisfiedLinkError.java:35)
  at java/text/DecimalFormatSymbols.initialize
  (DecimalFormatSymbols.java:427)
  at java/text/DecimalFormatSymbols.<init>
  (DecimalFormatSymbols.java:62)
  at java/text/NumberFormat.getInstance(NumberFormat.java:668)
  at java/text/NumberFormat.getIntegerInstance(NumberFormat.java:406)
  at java/text/SimpleDateFormat.initialize(SimpleDateFormat.java:505)
  at java/text/SimpleDateFormat.<init>(SimpleDateFormat.java:443)
  at java/util/Date.toString(Date.java:981)
  at java/lang/String.valueOf(String.java:2173)
  at java/io/PrintStream.print(PrintStream.java:462)
  at java/io/PrintStream.println(PrintStream.java:599)
  at SimpleDateTest.main(SimpleDateTest.java:21)

when I switch back to java 1.2.2 I got the correct result:

  java SimpleDateTest
  Mon Dec 01 11:16:41 GMT+00:00 2003

If I run the test program on a PC wiht java 1.4.1 or 1.3.1 or 1.2.2 it
works without any problems. Is there a bug in IBMs iSeriers Java? Or
has anybody an explantion or hint for me?

Best regards,
Matthias

Not sure this is your problem, but check that LC_TOD is specified in
your Locale object.  A sample based on east coast of US would look
like

LC_TOD
tzdiff -300       (the GMT offset, in minutes)
tname "<E><S><T>
dstname "<E><D><T>
dststart 4,1,1,7200  (start of daylight savings April, 1st week, 1st
day, 2am)
dstend   10,4,1,7200
dstshift 3600
END LC_TOD

Matthias <Matthias.Schroeder@keb.de> wrote in message news:<th8msv0c2g7ojaepot3d4o8gee0tl58m0h@4ax.com>...
> Hello,
>
> I have a strange Problem with java.util.Date on our iSeries.
>
> We are on V5R2 and have actual PTFs on the machine. I have installed
> JDK1.2 , JDK1.3.1 and JDK1.4.1
>
> Here is a simple code witch I use to find out whats going on:
>
> import java.util.*;
> public class SimpleDateTest {
>     public SimpleDateTest() {
>     }
>     public static final void main(String args[]) {
>         Date date = new Date();
>         System.out.println(date);
>      }
> }
>
> When I run this on the iSeries with java 1.4.1 or 1.3.1 and got the
> following error:
>
>    java SimpleDateTest
>   java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: java/util/Currency
>   at java/lang/Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:195)
>   at java/lang/LinkageError.<init>(LinkageError.java:36)
>   at java/lang/UnsatisfiedLinkError.<init>
>   (UnsatisfiedLinkError.java:35)
>   at java/text/DecimalFormatSymbols.initialize
>   (DecimalFormatSymbols.java:427)
>   at java/text/DecimalFormatSymbols.<init>
>   (DecimalFormatSymbols.java:62)
>   at java/text/NumberFormat.getInstance(NumberFormat.java:668)
>   at java/text/NumberFormat.getIntegerInstance(NumberFormat.java:406)
>   at java/text/SimpleDateFormat.initialize(SimpleDateFormat.java:505)
>   at java/text/SimpleDateFormat.<init>(SimpleDateFormat.java:443)
>   at java/util/Date.toString(Date.java:981)
>   at java/lang/String.valueOf(String.java:2173)
>   at java/io/PrintStream.print(PrintStream.java:462)
>   at java/io/PrintStream.println(PrintStream.java:599)
>   at SimpleDateTest.main(SimpleDateTest.java:21)
>
> when I switch back to java 1.2.2 I got the correct result:
>
>   java SimpleDateTest
>   Mon Dec 01 11:16:41 GMT+00:00 2003
>
> If I run the test program on a PC wiht java 1.4.1 or 1.3.1 or 1.2.2 it
> works without any problems. Is there a bug in IBMs iSeriers Java? Or
> has anybody an explantion or hint for me?
>
> Best regards,
> Matthias
0
TBarstow1 (14)
12/1/2003 5:55:15 PM
If your locale stuff is correct, and assuming you haven't played
games with the classpath, you should (have your IBM representative)
file an APAR for this problem.  Be sure to include all your config
info -- NLS version, locale info, etc.  A printout of the default
Java properties might also be useful.

--
Dan Hicks
Time is the best teacher; unfortunately, it kills all its students.

0
danhicks (177)
12/2/2003 12:53:12 AM
Hello,

we have solved this problem. There was an umcomplete PTF on our AS400.
After fixing this, everythings works again.

Best regards,
Matthias

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 12:27:28 +0100, Matthias
<Matthias.Schroeder@keb.de> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have a strange Problem with java.util.Date on our iSeries.
>
>We are on V5R2 and have actual PTFs on the machine. I have installed
>JDK1.2 , JDK1.3.1 and JDK1.4.1
>
>Here is a simple code witch I use to find out whats going on:
>
>import java.util.*;
>public class SimpleDateTest {
>    public SimpleDateTest() {
>    }
>    public static final void main(String args[]) {
>        Date date = new Date();
>        System.out.println(date);
>     }
>}
>
>When I run this on the iSeries with java 1.4.1 or 1.3.1 and got the
>following error:
>
>   java SimpleDateTest
>  java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: java/util/Currency
>  at java/lang/Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:195)
>  at java/lang/LinkageError.<init>(LinkageError.java:36)
>  at java/lang/UnsatisfiedLinkError.<init>
>  (UnsatisfiedLinkError.java:35)
>  at java/text/DecimalFormatSymbols.initialize
>  (DecimalFormatSymbols.java:427)
>  at java/text/DecimalFormatSymbols.<init>
>  (DecimalFormatSymbols.java:62)
>  at java/text/NumberFormat.getInstance(NumberFormat.java:668)
>  at java/text/NumberFormat.getIntegerInstance(NumberFormat.java:406)
>  at java/text/SimpleDateFormat.initialize(SimpleDateFormat.java:505)
>  at java/text/SimpleDateFormat.<init>(SimpleDateFormat.java:443)
>  at java/util/Date.toString(Date.java:981)
>  at java/lang/String.valueOf(String.java:2173)
>  at java/io/PrintStream.print(PrintStream.java:462)
>  at java/io/PrintStream.println(PrintStream.java:599)
>  at SimpleDateTest.main(SimpleDateTest.java:21)
>
>when I switch back to java 1.2.2 I got the correct result:
>
>  java SimpleDateTest
>  Mon Dec 01 11:16:41 GMT+00:00 2003
>
>If I run the test program on a PC wiht java 1.4.1 or 1.3.1 or 1.2.2 it
>works without any problems. Is there a bug in IBMs iSeriers Java? Or
>has anybody an explantion or hint for me?
>
>Best regards,
>Matthias

Convert java.util.Date to java.sql.Date
I convert java.util.Date to java.sql.Date this way:java.util.Date utilDate = new java.util.Date();java.sql.Date sqlDate = new java.sql.Date(utilDate.getTime());And then send sqlDate to prepareStatement.ps.setDate(1, sqlDate).But I got the date such as dd-mm-yyyy. And I need also take hours,minutes pm(am).How can I get the Date "dd-mm-yyyy hh:mm a"? Bumsys@gmail.com wrote: > I convert java.util.Date to java.sql.Date this way: > > java.util.Date utilDate = new java.util.Date(); > java.sql.Date sqlDate = new java.sql.Date(utilDate.getTime()); > > And then send sqlDate to prepareStatement. > ps.setDate(1, sqlDate). > But I got the date such as dd-mm-yyyy. And I need also take hours, > minutes pm(am). > > How can I get the Date "dd-mm-yyyy hh:mm a"? The Java Date holds its data as milliseconds since epoch - you have the hours, minutes and seconds down to the millisecond in there already. If you are asking how to *display* the Date down to the second, then consider using things like <http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/text/DateFormat.html> or <http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/util/Calendar.html> If you're asking how to get the database to *store* the date to a certain resolution, that depends on how you define the column in which you store the data, which in turn depends on the SQL dialect your DBMS uses. Check the docs for your DBMS, and if necessary redefine the column to hold the...

Cast from java.util.DATE to java.sql.DATE
DB ORACLE Calendar stCal = Calendar.getInstance(); stmt.setDate(COLUMN_DATA, stCal.getTime()); doesn't work because setDate method Sorry for the first post.... DB ORACLE Calendar stCal = Calendar.getInstance(); stmt.setDate(COLUMN_DATA, stCal.getTime()); doesn't work because setDate method (int, java.sql.Date) in the type PreparedStatement is not applicable for the arguments (int, java.util.Date) If I try with: stmt.setDate(COLUMN_DATA, (java.sql.Date)stCal.getTime()); I obtain a class cast exception Any solution? How can I insert a java.util.date obtained from a calendar object in a Oracle DB (java.sql.Date)? thanks in advance Dom On 01.02.2005 12:36 Dom wrote: > > Any solution? How can I insert a java.util.date obtained from a calendar > object in a Oracle DB (java.sql.Date)? > Calendar stCal = Calendar.getInstance(); java.util.Date utlDate = stCal.getTime(); java.sql.Date sqlDate = new java.sql.Date(utlDate.getTime()); stmt.setDate(COLUMN_DATA, sqlDate); Thomas "Thomas Kellerer" <NNGNVRDSJEBN@spammotel.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3698dfF4v06i6U1@individual.net... > > > On 01.02.2005 12:36 Dom wrote: > > > > Any solution? How can I insert a java.util.date obtained from a calendar > > object in a Oracle DB (java.sql.Date)? > > > > Calendar stCal = Calendar.getInstance(); > java.util.Date utlDate = stCal.getTime()...

Converting java.util.Date to java.sql.Date
Hello Friends In my program i am using the following codes: Date today = new Date(); log.debug("today is"+today); SimpleDateFormat fmt = new SimpleDateFormat("yyyy-mm-dd"); String todayStr = fmt.format(today); log.debug("todayStr value"+todayStr); java.sql.Date dt = java.sql.Date.valueOf(new String(todayStr)); log.debug("current Dt is:"+dt); The output iam getting is like this: today is Sat Sep 09 19:20:13 IST 2006(from java.util.Date) todayStr value 2006-20-09(from string value) current Dt is: 2007-08-09(from java.sql.Date) So h...

warning: [deprecation] in java.util.Date(java.lang.String) has been deprecated
Dear Java Programmers, When compiling my Java program I get the following warning: "warning: [deprecation] in java.util.Date(java.lang.String) has been deprecated" on for example this statement: new Date("09/23/2003") The code is used to generate the dates on a webpage. Depending on the language of the webpage the generated format is different. For example English (see "Date" and "Choose publication" on the page opened): http://home.scarlet.be/kenya-belgium/list_5_en/a_kenyan_birthday_party_and_a_belgian_birthday_party.html French: http://home.scarlet....

java date problem
Hi Guys, I have one question on java date, need to know why 00-00-00 is converted into 11-30-99. Appreciate your help. Thanks On 29 Aug 2005 13:11:25 -0700, "java_user_082905" <stokekar@gmail.com> wrote or quoted : >I have one question on java date, need to know why 00-00-00 is >converted into 11-30-99. see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/gotchas.html#DATE -- Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green. http://mindprod.com Again taking new Java programming contracts. In comp.lang.java.advocacy, java_user_082905 <stokekar@gmail.com> wrote on 29 Aug 2...

java.util.Date
I'm trying to extract the day, month, and year fields from a java.util.Date object in Java 1.4. can somebody give me some pointers? Thanks. -james "james tsao" <jtsao@go.com> wrote in message news:8c426184.0404221049.644ed860@posting.google.com... > I'm trying to extract the day, month, and year fields from a > java.util.Date object in Java 1.4. > can somebody give me some pointers? > Thanks. > -james Look at Calendar. Silvio Bierman jtsao@go.com (james tsao) wrote: > I'm trying to extract the day, month, and year fields ...

java Date problem
Hi, I've an app where swing clients run all over the globe and a java server and sybase DB is in the UK. The users trype in dates "mm/ydd/yyyy" for a "deal" object and these get translated to a long, sent to the server and stored in the DB. Any user in any location can look at the deals in their own client and I want to make sure they all see the same date, (times aren't important). I want to store the dates as midnight GMT in the DB (datetime col). Can anyone give me the standard procedure for this? my current effort ain't working, I reckon there's ...

Is IBM killing iSeries? Yes, IBM is the iSeries muderer!!!!!
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0085_01C4263B.65141F40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable IBM should know, it's just herself is killing iSeries/400. He invest = too much money in Webfacing, HATS, PASE, Web Access and RPG V .... but = how many users are planing to use them??? almost NONE! IBM should focus = on how to imporve the running time performance of Websphere on iSeries, = How let user can build java/web application as easy as SDA. AS/400 won = in 1988 because compare with the Unix, VAX/VMS and DOS, AS/400 is such = easy to be used to create application system. but now, Java on iSeries = is nightmare. Compare with Unix, Linux and Window platfrom. Websphere on = AS/400 has very low performance, It's very difficult to be install, Very = bad SQL/JDBC performance, to build application is as difficult as unix = and other open system, even more. Much expensive than unix, linux and = windows..... so Why user choose iSeries???? almost all my customer = complain as I said above everyday... Honestly If I was ordered to build = a web base application, I'd rather use Linux, but not OS/400! OS/400 can = not give me almost none benefit for Web Application! also AS/400 is not = a very good DB server too. Just wish I could install Linux and AIX on AS/400 box without the OS/400 = primary partition soon. And hope IBM sell the new box as cheaper as = pSeries (RS/6000).=...

Abandon java.util.Hashtable and java.util.Vector
Abandon java.util.Hashtable and java.util.Vector. Use other java.util.Map and java.util.List implementations instead, such as java.util.HashMap and java.util.ArrayList, respectively. While you're at it, don't use java.util.Enumeration; stick with java.util.Iterator. -- Lew On Mar 31, 8:24 pm, Lew <l...@nospam.lewscanon.com> wrote: > Abandon java.util.Hashtable and java.util.Vector. Use other java.util.Map and > java.util.List implementations instead, such as java.util.HashMap and > java.util.ArrayList, respectively. Tell that the m*th*f*ck*s at Sun wh...

Java on iSeries: setBinaryStream problem
Hi, I have got a problem inserting data of a file (both, binary and text) into a blob column. It is created with "Data BLOB(2G)" in the sql statement (so the name of the column is obviously 'Data'). I use a PreparedStatement with the method setBinaryStream. And as far as i can remember it already had worked until... hm, that's the question! The problem is now that I'm able to insert files with a size of about 400k. I don't know the exact size. I have tried it with a 530k-file and this does not work. What happens is that the method hangs. It...

Problems with Java Garbage Collection on iSeries

Date format problem with Java and MS-Access
Hi, I'm using access as database for my Java applications.I have specified the Date format in Access as d/m/yyyy. But when I retrieve the data from the database, I get for some dates as m/d/yyyy format(for dates 1-10 specially). I have even formatted my dates using SimpleDateFormat in my jsp files as d/m/yyyy, but I'm still not able to get the dates in the correct format. Please help. ruds wrote: > Hi, > I'm using access as database for my Java applications.I have specified > the Date format in Access as d/m/yyyy. > But when I retrieve the data from the database, I ge...

Windows utilities for Iseries As400 (OPEN SOURCE)
Get collection of windows for Iseries As400 Best Regard Send me feed back Link to GET windows utilities http://nuke.risorsesoftware.it/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=BeSF2H7xZoY%3d&tabid=82&mid=433 All windows have source code for translate in your language Is free software .... Utilities for all .... Check Date Check Password Send Message Build Menu Build Choise Send request Ecc.ecc ...

Date Functions in SQL for DB2 / AS400 / iSeries
Hi, I'm kinda new to AS400, having been lounging in SQL Server land for years. I'm writing SQL queries to generate data for a web app. How does one perform date difference 'arithmetic' against date columns? For example SELECT CURDATE() - "30 Days"? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. On 2 Apr., 06:22, "travo" <t...@prozacblues.com> wrote: > Hi, I'm kinda new to AS400, having been lounging in SQL Server land > for years. I'm writing SQL queries to generate data for a web app. How > does one perform date difference 'arithmetic' against date columns? > > For example > SELECT CURDATE() - "30 Days"? > > Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Hi, just remove the double qoutes! Select Current_Date - 30 Days >From SysIBM/SysDummy1 Birgitta > just remove the double qoutes! > Select Current_Date - 30 Days > Thanks Birgitta, the quotes were just to surround the plain language phrase that I had in place, sorry for the confusion - I did try your technique though - just to be sure - and unfortunately I had no luck. I did have more luck working with the JULIAN_DAY() function - it allowed me to perform some day-based arithmetic on the columns I was working with. I'm still open for suggestions, but for now I've got things working. Cheers, Travis > > just remove the double qoutes! > > Select Current_Date - 30 Days > > > > Thanks Birgitta, ...

Why so many methods deprecated in java.util.Date.

java.util.concurrent (JDK 1.5) problem
Someone knows what's wrong with this code? When I run it, sometimes all threads finishes, sometimes not. Why? When all is OK I get the following output: Main thread enters sleep... pool-1-thread-1 enters await... pool-1-thread-4 enters await... pool-1-thread-5 enters await... pool-1-thread-3 enters await... pool-1-thread-2 enters await... Main thread woke up from sleep Signalling all... pool-1-thread-1 woke up from await pool-1-thread-1 releases the lock pool-1-thread-4 woke up from await pool-1-thread-4 releases the lock pool-1-thread-5 woke up from await pool-1-thread-5 releases the lo...

Does java.util.Date.clone() return a new object?
Hi, I'm using Java 1.5. If I have java.util.Date newDate = (java.util.Date) origDate.clone(); newDate.setYear(50); Will the value of origDate.getYear() be 1950? That is, did clone make a new object or just return a reference? Thanks, - Dave On 15 Pa=C5=BA, 16:11, laredotornado <laredotorn...@zipmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I'm using Java 1.5. =C2=A0If I have > > java.util.Date newDate =3D (java.util.Date) origDate.clone(); > newDate.setYear(50); > > Will the value of origDate.getYear() be 1950? =C2=A0That is, did clone ma= ke > a new object or just...

IBM iSeries Client Access OLE DB problems
I am working on a project where I need to connect some Windows 2000 (SP3) servers to an IBM AS/400 database. I'm using IBM's Client Access OLE DB driver (V5R2 with SI08894 patch installed) on each server. The first serve is dual-processor, running SQL Server 2000 (SP3), and I have a DTS package that is intended to copy data from the AS/400 to some SQL Server tables. Problems: 1. When setting up the connection in the DTS package, saving the AS/400 connection password with the package is problematic. The Blank Password checkbox in the connection properties won't stay unchecked, and if I type in a password, sometimes when I close the connection properties it is saved and sometimes it is not. Of course, if it is not, then the DTS package fails when it is scheduled to run automatically. 2. When I do get a DTS package to execute, it seems that IBM's OLE driver only allows a single connection to the AS/400. I say this because only one data transformation task will run at a time. Using a previous AS/400 OLE driver, I would see at least two data transfformation tasks operating in parallel. I have installed the registry key that IBM says is needed to enable connection pooling in V5R2, but don't know of any tools that let me see what is really going on with OLE connections. Is there some magic registry entry (or file to edit) that sets the maximum number of connections? I know this is supposed to be automatic, but it appears that only one connection is being open...

IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries database access problem
When I run the following vb.net code, I'm not able to acces the my database AMFLIB. I use to be able to access AMFLIB with the old ODBC driver from IBM iSeries Access but now I want to use the new managed IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries data provider from iSeries Access V5R3. When I remove Database=AMFLIB from the connection string, I can connect but as soon as I try to specify a known database (like my good old AMFLIB) I get the following error: IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries.iDB2ConnectionFailedException "The connection cannot be opened because an error ocurred." I'm runn...

Newer IBM MOUSE.SYS has problems with serial mice
While installing eCS 1.2 just yesterday (21 Feb), I found an odd problem with my serial mouse. Basically, everything worked fine except the buttons. These were ignored when using the Desktop or a subsidiary window. Opening a full screen VDOS, Win-3.1 or OS/2 window cured the bug. Mensys in *.nl agreed this was weird but said they'd heard of it before: IBM made a cods-up of the newer MOUSE.SYS and broke the support for serial mice; it seems too many people have gone over to PS/2 mice and their testing has gone lame. (IBM keep control of the source code, one learns, so only an idiot could blame this on the eCS folks.) The best fix Mensys can offer, lacking a rush of code-fixing keenness by IBM, is to see something gets done for the next installer refresh, to install the appropriate version of MOUSE.SYS. The fix in my case was to copy the MOUSE.SYS from CD:\ECS\BOOT to OS:\OS2\BOOT then reboot. All is happy now. I must say eCS, at version 1.2, is starting to leave Warp 4.52 in the dust with its general improvements. (Many are non-obvious.) And the new installer continues to be a great help. -- Andrew Stephenson Andrew Stephenson schrieb: > > While installing eCS 1.2 just yesterday (21 Feb), I found an odd > problem with my serial mouse. Basically, everything worked fine > except the buttons. These were ignored when using the Desktop or > a subsidiary window. Opening a full screen VDOS, Win-3.1 or OS/2 > window cured the bug. > ...

IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries database access problem
When I run the following vb.net code, I'm not able to acces the my database AMFLIB. I use to be able to access AMFLIB with the old ODBC driver from IBM iSeries Access but now I want to use the new managed IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries data provider from iSeries Access V5R3. When I remove Database=AMFLIB from the connection string, I can connect but as soon as I try to specify a known database (like my good old AMFLIB) I get the following error: IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries.iDB2ConnectionFailedException "The connection cannot be opened because an error ocurred." I'm running IBM iSeries Access V5R3 and my server is V5R2. When I don't specify a database, after the connection is open the database property is set to AS400REM. I don't know if this database is a real database specific to my company. ****************************************** Imports IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries Dim cn As New iDB2Connection Try TestConnection.ConnectionString = _ "DataSource=AS400;UserID=xxxx;Password=xxxx;Database=AMFLIB" TestConnection.Open() If TestConnection.State = ConnectionState.Open Then MsgBox("Database: " & TestConnection.Database) TestConnection.Close() End If Catch ex As Exception MsgBox(ex.Message) End Try ****************************************** Thanks to all Running higher version of ISERIES Access than the OS is probably not a good idea. Yanik Reid wrote: > When I run the following vb.net code, I'm not able ...

zlib Deflate to java.util.zip inflate problem
Hello, I'm a total ruby newbie and am developing a simple app that tests an existing web app. Part of the request I need to post contains data that needs to be compressed as the web app will uncompress it. Currently, the java app just uses simple java.util.zip.Inflater to do this, and I've been able to do this from cocoa to java no problem. Using Ruby to craft the data and post request has presented a problem: when the web app gets the request, I'm getting exceptions from java.utl.zip Unkown Compression format I can't change the back end, only the ruby client s...

claculating the number of years from two java.Util dates
I have two java.util dates with me i want calculate the number of years between them . Example: Date1:19/02/2006 Date2:19/02/2007 If i give these two dates i should get the number ofyears as 1. thanks in advance manzur napisał(a): > I have two java.util dates with me i want calculate the number of years > between them . > > Example: > > Date1:19/02/2006 > Date2:19/02/2007 > > If i give these two dates i should get the number ofyears as 1. > It depends what do you want. What if ?: Date1=19/12/2006, Date2=19/02/2007 It should give 1 year or 0 year? If...

Web resources about - java.util.Date Problem on iSeries - comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc

INNOVATION INSIGHTS: How this Australian startup is trying to solve a problem for millions every day ...
If you’ve ever found yourself desperately trying to find city parking, you’re not alone. The problem of sourcing parking, especially in central ...

Brussels terror attacks are Europe's problem, not just Belgium's
Belgium's security forces could have done more to prevent the Brussels attacks, but so could every security service in the world.

No Law Degree? No Problem! Sarah Palin To Preside Over Reality TV Court
Sarah Palin will tell you about a crazy legal theory called rootin’-tootin’ res ipsa loquitur.

Martin Sorrell to 4A's Gathering: 'There Is A Problem' With Gender, Diversity
... J. Walter Thompson's former CEO Gustavo Martinez resigned for alleged sexist and racist remarks, WPP CEO Martin Sorrell said "there is a problem" ...

Apple Has Problems with Its Cloud Infrastructure, Says The Information
... ) Google division for some cloud computing infrastructure, The Information ’s Amir Efrati and Steve Nellis today write that Apple has a problem ...

Obama: Climate Change Is a 'Major' Problem, But ISIS? 'They're Not An Existential Threat'
... on Wednesday. "They're not an existential threat to us," he said. But a few sentences later, he described climate change as a "major" problem. ...

Arizona's voting problems highlight significance of Supreme Court nomination fight
The lines were so long at some voting sites during Arizona's primary Tuesday that people started ordering pizza while they waited. Budget cuts ...

The Problem With Generational Stereotypes At Work
... Kriegel set out to write her doctoral dissertation on the unique attributes of the millennial generation, she discovered one major problem: ...