ODBC drivers for IBM AS400 on Mac OsX

Hello,
I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too)
for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivalent) that can
be easily installed on a *Mac Os X*.

I cannot usa jdbc because the program that needs to access
this AS400 is FileMaker Pro 8, and it handles only odbc
connections.

Thank you for your help and patience,
--
Guido
| Experience is a strange teacher,           |

Sorry for the multiple posts,
  Guido
> I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too)
> for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivalent) that can
> be easily installed on a *Mac Os X*.

A quick google search didn't show much in the way of DB2 ODBC drivers for
Mac, but there's an odbc-to-jdbc bridge product that may be helpful:

http://uda.openlinksw.com/odbc/st/odbc-jdbc-bridge-st/
(click the Mac symbol at the bottom of the page)

0
julius.x (54)
4/14/2006 11:26:20 PM
Kaj Julius wrote:
> http://uda.openlinksw.com/odbc/st/odbc-jdbc-bridge-st/
> (click the Mac symbol at the bottom of the page)
Thank you Kaj, I will take a look.
--
Guido
| Experience is a strange teacher,           |
| it gives you the problem before the lesson |

[X-Post] ODBC drivers for IBM AS400 on Mac OsX
Hello, first of all I have to apologize for the crosspost, but I am kind of desperate. I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too) for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivalent) that can be easily installed on a *Mac Os X*. I cannot usa jdbc because the program that needs to access this AS400 is FileMaker Pro 8, and it handles only odbc connections. Thank you for your help and patience, -- Guido | Experience is a strange teacher, | | it gives you the problem before the lesson | ...

[X-Post] ODBC drivers for IBM AS400 on Mac OsX
Hello, first of all I have to apologize for the crosspost, but I am kind of desperate. I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too) for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivalent) that can be easily installed on a *Mac Os X*. I cannot usa jdbc because the program that needs to access this AS400 is FileMaker Pro 8, and it handles only odbc connections. Thank you for your help and patience, -- Guido Guido Spadotto wrote: > Hello, first of all I have to apologize for the crosspost, > but I am kind of desperate. > > I need to know if there exists an ODBC driv...

[X-Post] ODBC drivers for IBM AS400 on Mac OsX #2
Hello, I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too) for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivalent) that can be easily installed on a *Mac Os X*. I cannot usa jdbc because the program that needs to access this AS400 is FileMaker Pro 8, and it handles only odbc connections. Thank you for your help and patience, -- Guido | Experience is a strange teacher, | | it gives you the problem before the lesson | ...

Hello all, I'm working on a program that needs to send a print job to a printer connected to an AS/400. I've tried using the SpooledFileOutputStream and I've also tried using one of the SCS Writer classes. Neither solution is working. With the SpooledFileOutputStream I am at least able to create my print file, but when my program ends, the file is still not being printed. This program does not run on the AS400, it runs on a PC and connects to the AS400 via the toolkit classes. I know this part works as I am able to use the toolkit to access Data Queues, Files and Data Areas witho...

IBM AS400

XA Support for IBM DB2 ODBC Driver with IBM MQ as Transaction Manager
We are developing an AIX and Linux Host Application that will interact with IBM DB2 installed on separate AIX Box via unixODBC Driver Manager v2.3.2. The application is planned to work in XA with Transaction Manager been IBM MQ v7.x. Question Context: We tried creating the same application using IBM 'Embedded SQL' instead of 'unixODBC Driver Manager'. XA works very well but it doesn't work when used with the ODBC Driver. MQ been Transaction Manager, we have added 'IBM DB2' detail as a Resource Manager. 1. I need to know would using unixODBC Driver Manager...

Filemaker + ibm as400 Help!!
Good Morning Somebody know how the program "Filemaker" could be connected with ibm "as400". may be with ODBC? Please try to help me !!! Thank you in advance Regards Mauriv63 mauriv63@tin.it Maurizio Verdi wrote: > > Good Morning > Somebody know how the program "Filemaker" could be connected with ibm > "as400". may be with ODBC? You have got to be kidding... Actually, having a look at the iSeries (which are the latest as400s) it may be possible. But... OK, the as400 would need to have the Linux option running and then you can try and ...

AS400 to AS400 connection
Hi. What`s the rocommended method of copyting data beetween two AS400 (both on V5R1) ? Regards, Tom tom wrote: > Hi. > What`s the rocommended method of copyting data beetween two AS400 (both on > V5R1) ? Probably FTP. "tom" <tomeks@comp.pl> wrote in message news:c8c9u5$fb4$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl... > Hi. > What`s the rocommended method of copyting data beetween two AS400 (both on > V5R1) ? > > Regards, > Tom > > It depends how often you are doing the copying & how much there is. If you want say one record but every 3 seconds then you...

IBM Fortran for Mac OSX ?
Is there an IBM Fortran for Mac OSX? If so, what is the link? Jim Klein On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 20:34:46 GMT, Acme Optics wrote: > Is there an IBM Fortran for Mac OSX? If so, what is the link? <http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/download/search.jsp?go=y&rs=xlf3> -- Dave Seaman Judge Yohn's mistakes revealed in Mumia Abu-Jamal ruling. <http://www.commoncouragepress.com/index.cfm?action=book&bookid=228> In <plv9lvcp0auchk2hogg1gd0f7jastg9hie@4ax.com> Acme Optics wrote: > Is there an IBM Fortran for Mac OSX? If so, what is the link? > > Jim Klein ...

IBM Informix ODBC driver
I'm looking for IBM Informix ODBC driver for windows. There are two different package available out there: CSDK.2.81.TC1.WIN.zip CSDK.2.81.TC2.zip (they even have the same release date) What's the difference between them ? Which one should I use ? Thanks a lot! ...

unix odbc drivers for as400
hi everyone, apparently, IBM removed their unix odbc drivers from their webpage, so I was wondering if any of you guys have it lying arround?, it would be a lot of help! thanks in advance. fel <felipevaldez@gmail.com> wrote in news:7f114a0b-3b02-4a43-afaa- 8dd368d29024@z34g2000vbl.googlegroups.com: > hi everyone, apparently, IBM removed their unix odbc drivers from > their webpage, so I was wondering if any of you guys have it lying > arround?, > > it would be a lot of help! > > > thanks in advance. > > as far as i know IBM never made an ODBC dri...

AS400 to AS400 connection
Hi All I am creating a database trigger to write details real time from tables on one AS400 to another over our WAN. Is there such a concept as ODBC connections on the AS400 to perform this task and if so can anyone explain how I would configure such a connection. There will be a process on the receiving AS400 waiting to process the data as soon as it is received. All provious data transfer between AS400's in our organisation have been using SAVF and FTP but this is a differnet issue. Thanks in advance for any help offered Iain Iain racontait dans comp.databases....

link table IBM AS400
Hi. Sorry for my english but I have MS Access in italian. My problem is by link a table from IBM As400 (with > 100.000 rows). The output of the table is many #ELIMINATO (in english "delete" / "erase".. I dont't know the exact message). I have tried with "requery" or recreating the link without results. If I *import* the table from AS400 it works perfectly without problems. Here an abstract txt BOLAZI;BOLCLI;BOLDBO;BOLNBO;BOLCAU;BOLNPR;BOLTRE;BOLMAT;BOLDES [........] [........] ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#...

PowerPC extensions for IBM AS400

Web resources about - ODBC drivers for IBM AS400 on Mac OsX - comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc

Minnie Driver - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... as Steve Coogan and Armando Iannucci and had small parts in such shows as Casualty , The House of Eliott , Lovejoy , and Peak Practice . Driver ...

Teens to plead over fatal crash and give evidence against alleged driver
Two teens who were in an allegedly stolen car involved in a fatal crash are to plead guilty to charges and give evidence against a third youth, ...

Bus driver dies after being pinned between vehicles at Hurstville - DailyTelegraph Search Search
A BUS driver died in a freak accident after he was pinned between his own 46-seater and a parked bus outside Westfield Hurstville yesterday. ...

Cootes truck driver ignored 'clearly visible' road sign before fatal Mona Vale tanker crash: court
A truck driver ignored a &quot;clearly visible&quot; road sign advising him to slow down before his petrol tanker crashed and exploded in a fireball, ...

Missing U: Why Uber Should Have Rebranded With Help from Users and Drivers
This week, people who updated their Uber app were surprised when the trusted Uber "U" logo was replaced by a new Uber. And it didn't take long ...

Renault reveals new racecar, driver lineup for F1 return
Filed under: Motorsports , Renault Renault revealed its new F1 challenger and confirmed Kevin Magnussen for the race seat as part of its comprehensive ...

Jaguar Land Rover wants autonomous cars to emulate human drivers
... Direct Line Group are also partners in the project. "To successfully introduce autonomous cars, we actually need to focus more on the driver ...

How this Uber driver made $90,000 in six months — while barely driving at all
The first month that Uber driver Joseph Ziyaee made over $20,000 through the service, he only gave one ride. No, Ziyaee didn't cart someone ...

NFL legend Jerry Rice goes undercover as a Lyft driver
Ride-hailing service posts video of Jerry Rice interacting with unsuspecting passengers in San Francisco

Indycar driver tests smart shirt to track the perils of racing
... NTT DoCoMo has revealed that it quietly tested its futuristic smart clothing during Indycar races last year. The firm teamed up with driver ...