POP3 on AS400 and Exchange Server 2000

Hello,

Currently, all e-mail is handled by our internal Exchange 2000 server
residing behind our firewall.  The MX record for the Exchange Server
is hosted by the ISP on their DNS server.

What I am trying to accomplish is to have e-mail on the AS/400 be
routed/handled by the Exchange Server for any addresses external to
the AS/400.  Most mail will stay within the AS/400 (Version 4 Release
4) and be accessed by Outlook.

I have been working on this for a couple of days now and can not seem
to get it right.  Would really appreciate any directions, URLs,
redbooks, advice and/or insight into setting this process up.

I have found a few setup sheets on the Internet for setting up POP3
service on the AS/400.  QMSF and the SMTP jobs under QSYSWRK are
running.  I have configured my profile under directory for e-mail.
Not using OV/400 since I plan to upgrade to V5R1 in the near future.
Still think I missed some small item in the inital setup - therefore
if you know of any setup instructions you trust - please let me know.

Thank You in advance for you time.

Tim A. Fleming
0
tfleming (6)

Tim

Maybe this URL will help
http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/9445fa5b416f6e32852569ae006bb65f/f6d571532bbe81728525659d002a58f5?OpenDocument&Highlight=0,mail
Good luck

"Tim Fleming" <tfleming@gha-nc.org> schreef in bericht
> Hello,
>
> Currently, all e-mail is handled by our internal Exchange 2000 server
> residing behind our firewall.  The MX record for the Exchange Server
> is hosted by the ISP on their DNS server.
>
> What I am trying to accomplish is to have e-mail on the AS/400 be
> routed/handled by the Exchange Server for any addresses external to
> the AS/400.  Most mail will stay within the AS/400 (Version 4 Release
> 4) and be accessed by Outlook.
>
> I have been working on this for a couple of days now and can not seem
> to get it right.  Would really appreciate any directions, URLs,
> redbooks, advice and/or insight into setting this process up.
>
> I have found a few setup sheets on the Internet for setting up POP3
> service on the AS/400.  QMSF and the SMTP jobs under QSYSWRK are
> running.  I have configured my profile under directory for e-mail.
> Not using OV/400 since I plan to upgrade to V5R1 in the near future.
> Still think I missed some small item in the inital setup - therefore
> if you know of any setup instructions you trust - please let me know.
>
> Thank You in advance for you time.
>
> Tim A. Fleming

Klokkenmax,

The redbook you recommended seems to be exactly what I needed.  Will
work my way through it this afternoon.  Thanks for the information and
hoping you have a wonderful week.

-Tim

"Klokkenmax" <klokkenmax@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<bist4s$2vm$1@news2.tilbu1.nb.home.nl>...
> Tim
>
> Maybe this URL will help
> http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/9445fa5b416f6e32852569ae006bb65f/f6d571532bbe81728525659d002a58f5?OpenDocument&Highlight=0,mail
> Good luck
>
> "Tim Fleming" <tfleming@gha-nc.org> schreef in bericht
> > Hello,
> >
> > Currently, all e-mail is handled by our internal Exchange 2000 server
> > residing behind our firewall.  The MX record for the Exchange Server
> > is hosted by the ISP on their DNS server.
> >
> > What I am trying to accomplish is to have e-mail on the AS/400 be
> > routed/handled by the Exchange Server for any addresses external to
> > the AS/400.  Most mail will stay within the AS/400 (Version 4 Release
> > 4) and be accessed by Outlook.
> >
> > I have been working on this for a couple of days now and can not seem
> > to get it right.  Would really appreciate any directions, URLs,
> > redbooks, advice and/or insight into setting this process up.
> >
> > I have found a few setup sheets on the Internet for setting up POP3
> > service on the AS/400.  QMSF and the SMTP jobs under QSYSWRK are
> > running.  I have configured my profile under directory for e-mail.
> > Not using OV/400 since I plan to upgrade to V5R1 in the near future.
> > Still think I missed some small item in the inital setup - therefore
> > if you know of any setup instructions you trust - please let me know.
> >
> > Thank You in advance for you time.
> >
> > Tim A. Fleming
0
tfleming (6)

AS400 to AS400 connection

DTS transfert AS400 --> SQL Server 2000
I have an ODBC link to DB2 Database. I can see the values of the DB2's tables in Access but not in SQL Server DTS. IN DTS, I connect the Source but when i want to see the values in the Data transformation task, i have this message : HResult of 0x90040e37 (-2147217865) returned. Erreur inattendue. Un r�sultat d'erreur a �t� renvoy� sans message d'erreur. Someone have a solution? dchaumeil@yahoo.fr (David Chaumeil) wrote in message news:<89a69082.0307212321.7a291786@posting.google.com>... > I have an ODBC link to DB2 Database. I can see the values of the DB2's > tables in Access but not in SQL Server DTS. > IN DTS, I connect the Source but when i want to see the values in the > Data transformation task, i have this message : > > HResult of 0x90040e37 (-2147217865) returned. Erreur inattendue. Un > r�sultat d'erreur a �t� renvoy� sans message d'erreur. > > Someone have a solution? What version is your client access ? I had the similar error message before with older version client access and in the ODBC configuration, you need to check the setting of those parameters. Good Luck ! ...

step by step instructions setting up email as400 to exchange server
We are attempting to setup email on the as400 so reports from the 400 can be emailed to salesmen. We currently have an exchange 2000 server for our inhouse email running on windows 2000 server and are trying to get the two to communicate. Is there step by step instructions for doing this? "gary" <garym_jnospam@hotmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:c20blp$1o841q$1@ID-130675.news.uni-berlin.de... > We are attempting to setup email on the as400 so reports from the 400 can be > emailed to salesmen. > We currently have an exchange 2000 server for our inhouse email running on > windows 2000 server and are trying to get the two to communicate. > > Is there step by step instructions for doing this? Hi Gary, Check out http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.NSF/0cf528a492c9b4a88625680b0002037f/05065e3e8dd15454862565c2007caa52?OpenDocument or http://search400.techtarget.com/tip/1,289483,sid3_gci818531,00.html (maybe you'll have to register) HTH -- Mercury Check out: http://www.bvstools.com/docs/mailtool/faq.html These are standard instructions that usually work and are easy to follow. Brad www.bvstools.com gary wrote: > We are attempting to setup email on the as400 so reports from the 400 can be > emailed to salesmen. > We currently have an exchange 2000 server for our inhouse email running on > windows 2000 server and are trying to get the two to communicate. > > Is there step by step instructions for doing this...

IBM AS400

AS400 as SQL Server Linked server
Hi, I'm trying to set up DB2 on AS400 as a linked server on SQL Server. Everything works ok, but, when I try to run an UPDATE, it gives me an error (OLE/DB Provider 'MSDASQL' IRowsetChange::SetData returned 0x80004005). I've searched a lot on the internet, I've tried some solutions but without success. I'm using SQLServer 2000 and Client Access 5 release 1. Is there any solution or workaround ? Thanks in advance Massimo ...

AS400 to AS400 connection issues

AS400 to AS400 data transfer

MicroSoft SQL Server 2000, Service Pack 2, AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs], TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1, SQL Server 2000 Reporting Ser
MicroSoft SQL Server 2000, Service Pack 2, AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs], TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1, SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services, (Enterprise), Developer Edition 64 Bit, other 16,000 more CDs, [ no dongles, no activations, etc ... needed ! ] (free donge)! No time limitation! CD NR 4203 MicroSoft SQL Server 2000 4in1 CD NR 9452 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 2 CD NR 11 298 AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs] CD NR 12 000 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit CD NR 13 424 TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1 CD NR 14 688 SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services (c) Microsoft CD NR 15 412 SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services Enterprise (c) Microsoft please send e-mail, to ola2@mail.gr, zorba@mail.gr ...

AS400 to AS400 data transfer #2
Hi I need to place a trigger on a set of tables on an AS400 to fire off whenever new records are added to these tables. This trigger program will then transfer the data to another AS400 across a WAN. This will allow us to transfer orders from one system to another. Can anyone tell me how I would achieve this. Normally if it had been a PC I would have used an ODBC type application but I am not sure what is available to me for AS400 to AS400 data transfer. I know that we can transfer a SAVF by FTP but this is not a route I would like to go down. I would prefer to populate tables directly if possible. We are using 2 model 820's with OS400 V5 R2 Thanks for any help offered Iain ...

AS400 Mail Server
I am trying to write an app which will send e-mail from an AS400 application using the QzmfCrtMailMssg API. I think that I have all the parms setup correctly (I used debug to verify) and the API executes without an error. I have started the mailserver using STRMSF. I used DSPJRN JRN(QZMF)to verify that messages were sent and there are no error messages generated. However, I never receive the e-mail. Any suggestions??? Graham Lovelady "graham" <graham.lovelady@tch.com> schreef in bericht news:df0136d8.0307281345.1b6caa26@posting.google.com... > I am trying to write an app which will send e-mail from an AS400 > application using the QzmfCrtMailMssg API. I think that I have all > the parms setup correctly (I used debug to verify) and the API > executes without an error. I have started the mailserver using > STRMSF. > > I used DSPJRN JRN(QZMF)to verify that messages were sent and there are > no error messages generated. However, I never receive the e-mail. > > Any suggestions??? > > Graham Lovelady Graham, Can you check, whether or not you get error messages back by email to your AS/400? Sometimes the mailserver of the receiver bounces mails from "unknown" mail senders. Regards, Jan Gerrit "jgk" <jan.gerrit@kootstra.org.uk> wrote in message news:<bg51hg$1t5$1@reader1.tiscali.nl>... > "graham" <graham.lovelady@tch.com> schreef in bericht > news:df0136d8.03...

As400 to fax server
Is there a standard interface for the AS400 to pass faxes to a fax server? If you're looking for a commercial solution, take a look at our Enterprise Fax Server product. You can fax from the AS/400 and any PC. The software also handles incoming faxes and includes API's as well as automated faxing features. For more information check out out web site or feel free to contact me directly. Regards, Richard Schoen RJS Software Systems Inc. "The AS/400 and iSeries Report and Data Delivery Experts" Email: richard@rjssoftware.com Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com "Coder" <none@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:Ma%Kb.64806$fq1.12623@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com... > Is there a standard interface for the AS400 to pass faxes to a fax server? > > ...

Web Servers and AS400
Just curious of the groups current thinking regarding running the Web Server layer (WebSphere, Apache,Tomcat, etc??) on the AS/400 versus a separate box. I am really looking at 2 boxes (possibly firewalled apart) here not an embedded Linux on 400 solution which I would still consider to be a single box solution. As an extension, I am also keen to see, in the 2 box scenario, how many people call Java service/apps on the AS/400 or host the Java layer on the second box and call the AS/400 solely for it's database storage. Of course, anyone running a separate IIS server (or other??) could respond to this second option as well as it really is a similar architectual configuration (i.e. utilising the AS/400 for database activities only). RJ. I've had no problem running it on the same box as other apps. The only time I see it pays to split it up is if you need the resousrces for web apps vs. other apps. Then data replication/access becomes the problem. DBDriver wrote: > Just curious of the groups current thinking regarding running the Web Server > layer (WebSphere, Apache,Tomcat, etc??) on the AS/400 versus a separate box. > > I am really looking at 2 boxes (possibly firewalled apart) here not an > embedded Linux on 400 solution which I would still consider to be a single > box solution. > > As an extension, I am also keen to see, in the 2 box scenario, how many > people call Java service/apps on the AS/400 or host the Java layer on ...

From a AS400 with a CCSID to another AS400 with different CCSID
Hi all, I've the following issue: - I have to move data from a AS400 with CCSID 65535 (no conversion) to another AS400 with CCSID 37 I'm using DDM files on the second AS400 linked to the first AS400, but reading DDM files I have the problem that data are different in the special characters... So I changed my job session CCSID to 65535 with CHGJOB; with that I can see correctly DDM files data, but not the local files... What do you suggest to do? Many thanks in advance. Fabrizio On 09-Jun-2011 05:47 , Fabrizio wrote: > > I've the following issue: > > - I have to move data from a AS400 with CCSID 65535 (no conversion) > to another AS400 with CCSID 37 > > I'm using DDM files on the second AS400 linked to the first AS400, > but reading DDM files I have the problem that data are different in > the special characters... > > So I changed my job session CCSID to 65535 with CHGJOB; with that I > can see correctly DDM files data, but not the local files... > > What do you suggest to do? > The system CCSID QCCSID is effectively moot in that scenario as far as I can recall. What do matter are the CCSID of the job opening the file and then reading the data, and the CCSID of the columns of the file being opened. When the job is set to a proper CCSID, then whenever the data is also "tagged" properly with a CCSID [e.g. column of a table with a non-hex (non-65535) CCSID], the database will convert the dat...

Windows 2000 Server / IIS / SQL Server 2000
Hi, We are using SQL Server 2000 on Windows 2000 Server with IIS installed. Can IIS be uninstalled without affecting SQL Server? Thank you! Mike wrote: > Hi, > > We are using SQL Server 2000 on Windows 2000 Server with IIS installed. > Can IIS be uninstalled without affecting SQL Server? > > Thank you! Just disable it in the services (unless it's being used for .net etc) ...

link table IBM AS400
Hi. Sorry for my english but I have MS Access in italian. My problem is by link a table from IBM As400 (with > 100.000 rows). The output of the table is many #ELIMINATO (in english "delete" / "erase".. I dont't know the exact message). I have tried with "requery" or recreating the link without results. If I *import* the table from AS400 it works perfectly without problems. Here an abstract txt BOLAZI;BOLCLI;BOLDBO;BOLNBO;BOLCAU;BOLNPR;BOLTRE;BOLMAT;BOLDES [........] [........] ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato 0;474;990204;354;10;1;1; 936;PC Intel Pentium II 400 Miditower 0;474;990204;354;10;4;1; 1890;CD-ROM drive 36X 0;474;990204;354;10;5;1; 1692;HD-SCSI 4.5 Gb IBM Ultrastar WIDE 7200 0;474;990204;354;10;6;1; 1497;HD-SCSI 9.1 Gb IBM DDRS-39130 UWIDE [........] Thanks in advance M. "Mire" <mary@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:buo9eo$k39dq$1@ID-57790.news.uni-berlin.de... > Hi. > Sorry for my english but I have MS Access in italian. > My problem is by link a table from IBM As400 (with > 100.000 rows). > > The output of the table is many #ELIMINATO (in english "delete" / "erase".. > I dont't know the exact message). > I have tried with "requery" or recreating the link without results. > > If I *import* the table from AS400 it works perfectly without problems. > &...

AS400 as client to Radius Server!
Hello NG Is there anyone who knows how to configure AS400 (5.1) as a client to a Radius Server? Links to descriptions are welcome! Thanks in advance! Niels Henrik Egebjerg I have a W2K-Server running IAS (Internet authentication service / RADIUS). The point is that i will only have to manage the users from active directory (and they will only have to remember one password and in many cases to sign-on once). This works fine with Cisco's network-products so now I only need the AS400 to autheticate users using the IAS. So the answer: - To authenticate users when signing on to the AS400 using a radius-server. regards Niels Henrik "David Q F" <dfosdike@elders.com.n!o!s!p!a!m.AU> skrev i en meddelelse news:3f25e492$0$95044$c30e37c6@lon-reader.news.telstra.net... > To do what? > > David Fosdike > dfosdike at nospam(leave this out and change 'dots' and 'at') dot elders dot > com dot au > > > "Niels Henrik Egebjerg" <nhe//antispam//@mail.dk> wrote in message > news:3f24fa62$0$13236$edfadb0f@dread15.news.tele.dk... > > > > Hello NG > > > > Is there anyone who knows how to configure AS400 (5.1) as a client to a > > Radius Server? > > Links to descriptions are welcome! > > > > Thanks in advance! > > > > Niels Henrik Egebjerg > > > > > > "Niels Henrik Egebjerg" <nhe//antispam//@mail.dk> wrote in message ne...

AS400 as password server for samba
Hi, is it possible to use an AS400 (V5R1M0) as a password server for a linux server with samba running ? regards Volker Jordan ...

AS400 HTTP Server Survey
Hi, Trying to figure out the best way to physically connect an AS400's webserver & applications to the internet and still have the AS400 secure. My method would be to sit it behind some type of firewall and pass port 80 & 443 traffic to it through the firewall. Is this the prefered setup? What is generally done? Please Share! Thanks in Advance!!! Its pretty much what we do. We have 2 HTTP servers configured. 1 for viewing photo, 1 for our salesmen to access sales data. For Viewing photos only port 80 is allowed to go to the photo server. For our Salesmen only port 443 is allowed to go to the salesmen server. The photo server only has pictures on it. But our salesmen run cgi programs. Therefore they must pass SSL authentication before being allow to do anything. Another option but more painfull for the user is to require them to VPN into the firewall. Another userid and password they must remember, but yet another layer of security. On 27 Aug 2003 13:10:38 -0700, spoliskey@hotmail.com (Stan Poliskey) wrote: >Hi, Trying to figure out the best way to physically connect an >AS400's webserver & applications to the internet and still have the >AS400 secure. My method would be to sit it behind some type of >firewall and pass port 80 & 443 traffic to it through the firewall. >Is this the prefered setup? What is generally done? > >Please Share! > >Thanks in Advance!!! emcook@yahoo.com wrote in message news:<...

? connect to db2 as400 server
i'm new to database connectivity through java. can u help/guide me how to connect to db2 as400 server(os 400) from client windows/linux terminal through jdbc . i'v downloaded the jdbc db2 driver from i-net . tell me the specification regarding where to place the drivers,classes,libraries etc. Do i need to edit or create the database.properties file thanks - progpro ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.codecomments.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi, you need another driver, you'll find it at http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/toolbox/downloads.htm its an pure java driver and runs on any java system. The driver class is com.ibm.access.AS400JDBCDriver the url you need is jdbc:as400://HostName/DefaultSchema Dieter Bender progprob wrote: > > i'm new to database connectivity through java. > > can u help/guide me how to connect to db2 as400 server(os 400) from a > client windows/linux terminal through jdbc . > > i'v downloaded the jdbc db2 driver from i-net . > > tell me the specification regarding where to place the > drivers,classes,libraries etc. > > Do i need to edit or create the database.properties file > > thanks. > > > > -- > progprob > --------------------------------------------------------------------...

FTP between AS400 and windows server
Hello, I'd like to execute a bat file which is on my windows server from my AS400 with an ftp command. Is it possible and if yes which command should I enter on my AS400. Best regards, If you have CA/400 loaded on the server I think you can use RUNRMTCMD to run a job on the Windows server. If you're open to a commercial solution, take a look at our iSeries Office Integrator software. You can run PC jobs, execute MS Word mail merges, launch web sites and more. Regards, Richard Schoen RJS Software Systems Inc. "The AS/400 and iSeries Report and Data Delivery Experts" Email: richard@rjssoftware.com Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com "zebute" <esaulodes@m6net.fr> wrote in message news:ba6d8cb9.0401210205.3b570995@posting.google.com... > Hello, > > I'd like to execute a bat file which is on my windows server from my > AS400 with an ftp command. > Is it possible and if yes which command should I enter on my AS400. > > Best regards, Hllo ! DO "toto.txt" with open namesys or ip adress user xxxx >>> syntax of user and pass no sure see ftp documentation pass xxxx .......put ...get.... After you call in dos command : FTP toto.txt Tomorrow i send one exemple "zebute" <esaulodes@m6net.fr> a �crit dans le message de news:ba6d8cb9.0401210205.3b570995@posting.google.com... > Hello, > > I'd like to execute a bat file which is on my windows server from my > AS400 wi...

iSeries (AS400) IQ, and Exchange
I have a product on my iSeries box, IQ (Interactive Query) which can create PDF files of reports, and supposed to have the ability to e-mail them by relaying through our mail server, which is exchange. I can send those PDF files to any outside e-mail addresses (hotmail, gmail, etc) however if I send that same file to my internal address on our domain, the e-mail seems to just simply not get sent. The IQ support line says that since we can relay to a hotmail or gmail, the iSeries box is set up right. Question is, why is Exchange not sending the messages internally? Thx! Hmmmmm... I think I've seen this before, but I don't remember the exact cause. Try turning on SMTP journaling using CHGSMTPA JOURNAL(*YES) and then try sending a message to an internal address. You can then review the journal entries and possibly find a clue there. The system records various movements through Mail Server Framework and SMTP to a journal named QZMF, so you would use a command like: DSPJRN QZMF FROMTIME(031405 203000). I always enable SMTP journaling wherever I setup SMTP and just leave it on. The AS400 manages the journal receivers automatically, so unless you have an extremely high volume of SMTP traffic, it will be unobtrusive. One last thing that comes to mind is that the AS/400 may be resolving the local domain via the host table. Do a CFGTCP, option "10. Work with TCP/IP host table entries" and check if there is an entry with just your domain (no hostname). So if ...

PowerPC extensions for IBM AS400

using AS400 SMTP server
I'm trying to use the SMTP server from our AS400, which has outbound access= to the internet but is blocked from inbound ports. The purpose is to have our custom AS400 software email customer invoices, s= tatements, and ocasional reports. I've added an SFP TXT record to the DNS and that seems to be accepted as a = "pass" by many servers. However certain servers like aol.com and rcn.com w= ill not accept email from us. The reason given is usually some kind of tim= eout that doesn't give the reason that the server won't accept email from u= s: NOT ABLE TO DELIVER MAIL TO SOME/ALL RECIPIENTS. REPLY CODES WITH FIRST DIGIT =3D '4' OR '5' ARE ERROR REPLIES. ERRORS THAT DO NOT HAVE ERROR REPLY CODES MAY EXIST. HOST PNNK00 NOT ABLE TO DELIVER MAIL TO FOLLOWING RECIPIENT(S): <xxxxxxx@yyyyyyy.NET> RETRIES EXHAUSTED WHILE ATTEMPTING TO CONNECT TO REMOTE HOST yyyyyyyy. In looking into this more, I see that while we now have an SPF that seems O= K, we don't have domain keys, DKIM or sender id Does anyone know the best way to get an AS400 internal SMTP server to be tr= usted where the AS400 is being used for Send Only and not open to public in= ternet pings on any port? Thanks Can't you bounce/relay it off a real internal SMTP server rather than trying to let the AS/400 do the sending ? The mail server framework has always been fraught with issues and it may be better to bou...

Web resources about - POP3 on AS400 and Exchange Server 2000 - comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc

Medium of exchange - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A medium of exchange is an intermediary used in trade to avoid the inconveniences of a pure barter system. By contrast, as William Stanley Jevons ...

More than a dozen exchange students killed in Spanish bus crash
... between the Spanish cities of Valencia and Barcelona. The students were from at least 19 countries and many were part of the Erasmus exchange ...

More than a dozen exchange students killed in Spanish bus crash
At least 13 people were killed when a bus carrying foreign university students crashed on Sunday between the Spanish cities of Valencia and Barcelona. ...

More than a dozen exchange students killed in Spanish bus crash
At least 13 people were killed when a bus carrying foreign university students crashed on Sunday between the Spanish cities of Valencia and Barcelona. ...

Spain bus crash kills 13 exchange students; 34 injured
Atlanta Journal Constitution Spain bus crash kills 13 exchange students; 34 injured Atlanta Journal Constitution Want more news? Sign up for ...

Friday Night Recipe Exchange: Saturday Night Edition
... you’re stuffing. We now come to dessert. Since Purim is this Wednesday and Thursday, I thought we’d go ecumenical here on our recipe exchange ...

A tech firm from the North of England is about to list on the London Stock Exchange
A software company headquartered near Liverpool is set to list on the London Stock Exchange on Friday. Blue Prism, founded in 2001, announced ...

SyndicateRoom is bringing crowdfunding to the London Stock Exchange
Crowdfunding investment platform SyndicateRoom has gained intermediary status with the London Stock Exchange (LSE), meaning it can offer investors ...

Australian stock exchange CEO quits amid bribe investigation
SYDNEY (AP) — The head of Australia's main stock exchange resigned on Monday amid an investigation into allegations that a gaming firm he once ...

Yellowstone Ranger Illegally Rented Out His Gov’t Home In Exchange For A Lavish French Vacation
Yellowstone Ranger Illegally Rented Out His Gov’t Home In Exchange For A Lavish French Vacation