Printer

We are running an AS400 with S36 as a host and have connected a Bryce
address printer through a Praim protocol converter.  We have no problem
printing from the S36 side but when we try to use it on the AS400 we have a
problem. When we try to start the printer we get the following error message
" Writer cannot use device PRT03 because the device is not powered on or
varied on or is in use by another job". We have tried everything mentioned
in this error message with no success.  We are using serveral other printers
on both operating systems without a problem. Any help with this problem
would be greatly appreciated.

Tim

Hi Tim

Well it's a while ago but.....your printer must be stopped at the as/400
site when you want to use it as a S/36 (M36) printer. I presume it's a
twinax printer that's mappep in the M36 CFG.

Marcel

"Tim" <tlsmith@tznet.com> schreef in bericht
> We are running an AS400 with S36 as a host and have connected a Bryce
> address printer through a Praim protocol converter.  We have no problem
> printing from the S36 side but when we try to use it on the AS400 we have
> problem. When we try to start the printer we get the following error
message
> " Writer cannot use device PRT03 because the device is not powered on or
> varied on or is in use by another job". We have tried everything mentioned
> in this error message with no success.  We are using serveral other
printers
> on both operating systems without a problem. Any help with this problem
> would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Tim

0
bullsniper (64)

Set Dell 3100CN printer as a AS400 printer
Can anyone help me? I have many Dell Laser printer 3100CN and I want to use Client Access emulator. I set ASCII conversion as *HP5. The printer prints correctly, but it add a blank page with some caracters at the end of every spool. I dont'know how to solve this problem. Looking forward to hear someone soon. Stefano, Try *HPCOLORLJ in stead of *HP5 or else see http://tinyurl.com/r99dq for more information Cheers, Pjotr Stefano wrote: > Can anyone help me? > I have many Dell Laser printer 3100CN and I want to use Client Access > emulator. I set ASCII conversion as *HP5. > The printer prints correctly, but it add a blank page with some > caracters at > the end of every spool. I dont'know how to solve this problem. > > Looking forward to hear someone soon. Here is how we defined ours: CRTDEVPRT DEVD(DZ) DEVCLS(*LAN) TYPE(3812) MODEL(1) LANATTACH(*IP) + PORT(9100) ATTACH(*DIRECT) ONLINE(*YES) FONT(11 *NONE) + FORMFEED(*AUTOCUT) SEPDRAWER(*FILE) PRTERRMSG(*INQ) + MSGQ(*LIBL/I4) ACTTMR(170) INACTTMR(30) LINESPEED(19200) + WORDLEN(8) PARITY(*NONE) STOPBITS(1) TRANSFORM(*YES) + MFRTYPMDL(*HP5SI) PPRSRC1(*LETTER) PPRSRC2(*NONE) + ENVELOPE(*NONE) ASCII899(*NO) IMGCFG(*NONE) CHRID(*SYSVAL) + RMTLOCNAME('192.192.192.11') SYSDRVPGM(*HPPJLDRV) TEXT('DZ - + FSC - DE - Printer Dell at Denison') PUBLISHINF(*UNKNOWN + *UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *BLANK (*...

Replacing IBM 6400 Printer With A Network Laser Printer
We are currently using a IBM 6400 printer for most of our reports. We are thinking about switching are main reports over to print on a laser printer. The question that I have is what would be the best option. Requirements Drawer 1 - 8X11 Drawer 2 = 11X17 Overlay Printing Compatible with AS/400 V5R4 On Aug 6, 10:44=A0am, bneal69 <bnea...@gmail.com> wrote: > We are currently using a IBM 6400 printer for most of our reports. =A0We > are thinking about switching are main reports over to print on a laser > printer. > > The question that I have is what would be the best option. > > Requirements > Drawer 1 - 8X11 > Drawer 2 =3D 11X17 > Overlay Printing > Compatible with AS/400 V5R4 We provide software that will take line printer output and allow you to remap the page and create special forms and map data to print at one shot. It runs on a Windows platform and usage would be transparent when set up properly. Any windows supported laser can be used . It can also do things like MICR checks check it out www.octotools.com regards, Murray Hi, You need to look at the [url=http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss? uid=nas1ba0863cfa6463903862569c10078c903]HP printer list[/url] to ensure that they are compatible with the AS400. Thanks, Neil Thank you very much for the link. Bryan On Aug 11, 8:20=A0am, Newbie_Neil <n...@village-street.co.uk> wrote: > Hi, > > You need to look at the [url=3Dhttp://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvi...

Auction: IBM 5360 Mainframe and IBM 5225 Printer
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-5360-Mainframe-and-IBM-5225-Printer_W0QQitemZ130041937602QQihZ003QQcategoryZ162QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: Nov-04-06 10:44:14 PST Hutchinson, Kansas Folks, we are not in Kansas anymore... Has a pile of manuels, 3 monitors, three keyboards. Louis Ohland wrote: > Folks, we are not in Kansas anymore... Has a pile of manuels, 3 > monitors, three keyboards. As you would expect, each keyboard mates with one of the 5251 displays. It's easy to tell which display was the system console (the badly burned-in one on top) and which was the primary application console (the pretty badly burned-in one on the bottom). The one in the middle that has no visible burn-in probably saw very little use. I don't think that the value of the system will improve very much in another 10 to 20 years like the seller hopes, but everyone is entitled to dream. If anyone was interested in a set of S/36 manuals, this auction looks like a good bet, you might get a complete set and a few spares. A small bid will probably win, then you have the seller ship you all of the manuals via Media Mail, and then the seller could do as he liked with the "heavy metal" (of course, you'd have to make sure that the seller would go along with this scheme in advance). Rick Ekblaw "Louis Ohland" <ohland@charter.net> schreef in bericht news:3Sa1h.368$XF5.319@newsfe06.lga... > >http://cgi.eba...

IBM AS400

IBM 6400 printer
We have a twinax attached IBM 6400 printer. When you have a outq with multiple "RDY" spoolfiles and the printer is printing. If you press Stop to remove some paper work from the back. When you press Ready the print never restarts printing. The current print spoolfile with show "WTR" in the outq but never prints. You can Hold the current spoolfile and the next spoolfile will start printing. Has anyone else had a similiar problem with a 6400 printer. Thanks On Jun 24, 8:44=A0am, eb <emc...@yahoo.com> wrote: > We have a twinax attached IBM 6400 printer. When you have a outq with > multiple "RDY" spoolfiles and the printer is printing. If you press > Stop to remove some paper work from the back. When you press Ready the > print never restarts printing. > Is it hard-wired to a twinax workstation controller or is this twin-ax printer going through another device like a Boscom or a Perle controller? Chris On Jun 24, 11:46=A0pm, Hal <hala...@gmail.com> wrote: > On Jun 24, 8:44=A0am, eb <emc...@yahoo.com> wrote: > > > We have a twinax attached IBM 6400 printer. When you have a outq with > > multiple "RDY" spoolfiles and the printer is printing. If you press > > Stop to remove some paper work from the back. When you press Ready the > > print never restarts printing. > > Is it hard-wired to a twinax workstation controller or is this twin-ax > printer going through anoth...

Fiscal printers with AS400
Hi. Has anybody ever been working with AS400 and fiscal printers. I was wondering how to transmit any data to this printers. Regards, Tomasz Hi Tomasz, If you can tell me a model number of fiscal printer, I might be able to help you. Best Regards, /Paul -- Paul Tykodi Principal Consultant TCS - Tykodi Consulting Services LLC E-mail: ptykodi@tykodi.com ...

IBM 6400 Printers
Hey All, I have some amazing deals on IBM 6400 printers. If you want to look at the spec's and features goto www.starprint.com and look under IBM => INDUSTRIAL PRINTERS. I can even go lower that the prices on the web. I also have features as well. Email me at ehecht@starprint.com for more *special* pricing and availability. "H bomb 2k" <hbomb2k@aol.com> wrote in message news:20030716100221.06310.00000005@mb-m03.aol.com... > Hey All, > > I have some amazing deals [snip] Please do not spam comp.periphs.printers. Comp.periphs.printers is not a forsale group. - Bob Headrick ...

IBM 6400 Printers
Good day, I am new to configuring and setting up printers on the AS400(power7). Can some one help me with the different ways the 6400 printer can be set up? The one i am familiar with it the client access set up(this is where the a connection is made with the printer and the icon is created on the user computer, which allows them to manage the printer and their print jobs.) I would like to know what other ways this printer can be set up so that it can still print from the AS400 by any user. thank you. -- Kadz101 http://compgroups.net/comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc/ On Tue, 29 ...

Printer Ink
Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer Ink Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill - Hi, I am working on a new Website, www.Printer-Ink.biz, for information on Printer Ink, Printer Ink Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill. I already have some information about Printer Ink on the website - www.Printer-Ink.biz; what I am looking for is pictures and diagrams of how printer ink, printer ink cartridge and printer ink refill work for the www.Printer-ink.biz website. Specifically, I am looking for good pictures of printer ink, printer ink cartridge, or printer refill in action, maybe in a ink jet printer or laser printer - however, diagrams of how printer ink, printer ink cartridge, or printer ink refill work in a laser printer, ink jet printer, or even dot matrix printer might be interesting as well. Please only send your own images - with your pictures, please include permission to post them on www.Printer-Ink.biz . Images to pics@Printer-Ink.biz . Thank you, info@Printer-Ink.biz Subject : Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer Ink Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill for www.Printer-Ink.biz flrealbot@yahoo.com wrote: > Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer Ink > Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill > - > > Hi, > > > I am working on a new Website, www.Printer-Ink.biz, for information on > Printer Ink, Printer Ink Cartridge, and Printer Ink ...

AS400 to AS400 connection

link table IBM AS400
Hi. Sorry for my english but I have MS Access in italian. My problem is by link a table from IBM As400 (with > 100.000 rows). The output of the table is many #ELIMINATO (in english "delete" / "erase".. I dont't know the exact message). I have tried with "requery" or recreating the link without results. If I *import* the table from AS400 it works perfectly without problems. Here an abstract txt BOLAZI;BOLCLI;BOLDBO;BOLNBO;BOLCAU;BOLNPR;BOLTRE;BOLMAT;BOLDES [........] [........] ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato 0;474;990204;354;10;1;1; 936;PC Intel Pentium II 400 Miditower 0;474;990204;354;10;4;1; 1890;CD-ROM drive 36X 0;474;990204;354;10;5;1; 1692;HD-SCSI 4.5 Gb IBM Ultrastar WIDE 7200 0;474;990204;354;10;6;1; 1497;HD-SCSI 9.1 Gb IBM DDRS-39130 UWIDE [........] Thanks in advance M. "Mire" <mary@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:buo9eo$k39dq$1@ID-57790.news.uni-berlin.de... > Hi. > Sorry for my english but I have MS Access in italian. > My problem is by link a table from IBM As400 (with > 100.000 rows). > > The output of the table is many #ELIMINATO (in english "delete" / "erase".. > I dont't know the exact message). > I have tried with "requery" or recreating the link without results. > > If I *import* the table from AS400 it works perfectly without problems. > &...

PowerPC extensions for IBM AS400

IBM 6400 printer configuration
Hi I will receive a new IBM 6400 printer with following features: 6400-I15 LINE MATRIX PRINTER 6400-5861 Ethernet IPDS (with NIC) for Does anybody have attached this printer with ethernet and could make a RTVCFGSRC for me ?? Greetings Marc "Marc HB9CPW" <hb9cpw@gmx.ch> wrote in message news:42c25311$1_1@news.bluewin.ch... > Hi > > I will receive a new IBM 6400 printer with following features: > 6400-I15 LINE MATRIX PRINTER > 6400-5861 Ethernet IPDS (with NIC) for > > Does anybody have attached this printer with ethernet and could make a > RTVCFGSRC for me ?? > > Greetings CRTDEVPRT DEVD(TEST64) DEVCLS(*LAN) TYPE(3812) MODEL(1) + LANATTACH(*IP) PORT(9100) ATTACH(*DIRECT) ONLINE(*YES) + FONT(11 *NONE) FORMFEED(*AUTOCUT) SEPDRAWER(*FILE) + PRTERRMSG(*INQ) MSGQ(*CTLD) ACTTMR(170) INACTTMR(*SEC15) + LINESPEED(19200) WORDLEN(8) PARITY(*NONE) STOPBITS(1) + TRANSFORM(*YES) MFRTYPMDL(*IBM6400) PPRSRC1(*CONT132) + PPRSRC2(*CONT132) ENVELOPE(*NUMBER10) ASCII899(*NO) + IMGCFG(*NONE) CHRID(*SYSVAL) RMTLOCNAME('10.11.90.11') + SYSDRVPGM(*IBMSNMPDRV) TEXT('3rd floor test printer - + rick''s printer') PUBLISHINF(*UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN + *UNKNOWN *BLANK (*UNKNOWN)) Note that Tim's config is for a nonIPDS configuration. Since your purchase included an IPDS NIC, I am assuming you have PSF/400 and likely would prefer...

Epson or IBM Printer Codes?
Are these Epson or IBM Printer Codes? OK it is late and I am lazy<g> !ALT+156 � = <ESC>P 10 CPI !ALT+157 � = <ESC> & ALT+015 Condensed !ALT+155 � = <ESC>C & ALT+066 Page Lenght 66 !ALT+174 � = <ESC>- & ALT+001 Underline On !ALT+170 � = <ESC?- & ALT+032 Underline Off !ALT+175 � = <ESC>E Select Emphasized !ALT+146 � = <ESC>F Cancel Emphasized !ALT+147 � = FF Form Feed Thx --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Johan van Zyl - Somerset West - South Africa JVZ Systems CC johan@jvz.co.za Customised Software using Clarion & MS SQL http://www.jvz.co.za http://www.jvz.co.za/pastel - Pastel Utilities & Data Doctor http://www.jvz.co.za/mssql http://communities.msn.co.za/ClarionMSSQL http://communities.msn.co.za/MCSE2001 Johan van Zyl - JVZ Systems CC spoke thusly on 18-Nov-03 14:02: > Are these Epson or IBM Printer Codes? > OK it is late and I am lazy<g> > > !ALT+156 � = <ESC>P 10 CPI > !ALT+157 � = <ESC> & ALT+015 Condensed > !ALT+155 � = <ESC>C & ALT+066 Page Lenght 66 > !ALT+174 � = <ESC>- & ALT+001 Underline On > !ALT+170 � = <ESC?- & ALT+032 Underline Off > !ALT+175 � = <ESC>E Select Emphasized > !ALT+146 � = ...

!Printers: How do I open Printer:$ ?

AS400 and Dell Networked Printers ?
Hello, In the coming months I will be adding a number of network printers as AS400 printers. Most of them will be Dell. Right now I'm trying to connect a Dell 3100cn PCL6 color laserjet printer. The only document that I can find on the internet says to configure it as a *HPCOLORLJ if I remember right from work. I've also tried the *HP5000. Neither of these or several other tries has worked.I have not changed any settings on the laser printer because I wouldn't know what to change. The printer is on the network with a fixed IP and it is in DNS so I can see it on the domain. Iseries is on 5.3 When I try to print I get a couple of partial pages and several more with just 3 or 4 characters at the top. Nothing exotic, just letters and numbers. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Joe in Florida This is a configuration that I have used successfully with a number of dell 3100's. Just make sure you have your ip address and subnet mask right on the printer as well. CRTDEVPRT DEVD(DZ) DEVCLS(*LAN) TYPE(3812) MODEL(1) LANATTACH(*IP) + PORT(9100) ATTACH(*DIRECT) ONLINE(*YES) FONT(11 *NONE) + FORMFEED(*AUTOCUT) SEPDRAWER(*FILE) PRTERRMSG(*INQ) + MSGQ(*LIBL/D4) ACTTMR(170) INACTTMR(30) LINESPEED(19200) + WORDLEN(8) PARITY(*NONE) STOPBITS(1) TRANSFORM(*YES) + MFRTYPMDL(*HP5SI) PPRSRC1(*LETTER) PPRSRC2(*NONE) + ENVELOPE(*NONE) ASCII899(*NO) IMGCFG(*NONE) CHR...

IBM 4400 Thermal printer
Hello. I'm experiencing this problem with an IBM 4400 connected to my 830. We use it to print AFPDS label. When i launch the first label, the printer takes a loooot of time (about 1 minute) to start printing. Then, if i send subsequential printing in 10-15 sec after the printer have ended the previous print, it prints immediatly. If more time pass between the end-of-spool and the susequent one, the the printer seems to 'reset' and i have to wait another minute to get the label. I've asked to local (Italy) IBM assisstance, but with poor luck Printer is configured as IPD, and it' s worknig nice, except ofor this delay. we're at 5.1.0 and have installed som ePTF suggested y IBM but with no luck. Any hint or suggest?? Thanks -- Obelix@work Dear Obelix, What AFPDS resources are you using for printing your label (Overlay, page segment, graphic)? Also are you calling for fonts by CPI, font number, font characterset, or coded font method? Thanks. Best Regards, /Paul -- Paul Tykodi E-mail: ptykodi@yahoo.com On 12 Oct 2004 09:39:17 GMT, "Obelix" <nb@unitessile.it> wrote: >Hello. > >I'm experiencing this problem with an IBM 4400 connected to my 830. > >We use it to print AFPDS label. When i launch the first label, the >printer takes a loooot of time (about 1 minute) to start printing. > >Then, if i send subsequential printing in 10-15 sec after the printer >have ended the previous print,...

MFRTYPMDL for IBM 4232 printer
Hi, I have an IBM 4232-302 that is setup as a RMTOUTQ. The print quality of it stinks, Parts of letters are missing. I know its not a physical problem because if I hook it up to a client access printer session using Proprinter II emulation it prints fine. I am using the recommended *IBM42022 MFRTYPMDL for in the RMTOUTQ description. I have used several other without too much sucess. Does anyone know an MFRTYPMDL that works well with it? Also, I don't have the manual and could not find it online for the printer. The specs on it say that it has several emulations, Proprinter II, Proprinter III, IBM 4224 and Epson FX1050. Does it automatically do these emulations or do you have to set it manually on the printer. If I could find out how to do that I could set those different emulations and try the recommended MFRTYPMDL for them (*IBM42022, *IBM4232, *IBM42021, *EPFX1170) Thanks!! ...

Printer IBM 6400 running Ethernet
Hi: Which is the settings to connect a printer IBM 6400 in a OS400 trough Ethernet? I wish the settings for the printer ant the settings for the profile in OS400 Thanks. Jes�s Moreno Spain * Jes=FAs Moreno <jmonteverdenoquierenada@ono.com>: > Which is the settings to connect a printer IBM 6400 in a OS400 trough=20 > Ethernet? Depends. What options does your IBM 6400 have? Does it have the IPDS option? I think not. I Have two IBM 6400 models: 6400-010 and 6400-P10. I have seen the settings and I don't found those option. Thanks. "Lukas Beeler" <lb-lists@projectdream.org> escribi� en el mensaje news:20070123131510.GE9048@yuffie.projectdream.org... * Jes�s Moreno <jmonteverdenoquierenada@ono.com>: > Which is the settings to connect a printer IBM 6400 in a OS400 trough > Ethernet? Depends. What options does your IBM 6400 have? Does it have the IPDS option? Here is a devd from a running 6400 ethernet attached : CRTDEVPRT DEVD(PRT6400A) DEVCLS(*LAN) TYPE(*IPDS) MODEL(0) + LANATTACH(*IP) AFP(*YES) PORT(5001) ONLINE(*YES) FONT(011 + *NONE) FORMFEED(*CONT) SEPDRAWER(*FILE) PRTERRMSG(*INQ) + MSGQ(*CTLD) ACTTMR(170) IMGCFG(*NONE) MAXPNDRQS(6) + PRTCVT(*YES) PRTRQSTMR(*NOMAX) FORMDF(*LIBL/F1C10110) + CHRID(*SYSVAL) RMTLOCNAME('192.168.48.209') + USRDFNOBJ(PITLIB/PRT6400AP *PSFCFG) DEPLOCNAME(*NONE) + PUBLISHINF(*UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *UNKN...

What procedure for install a network printer on a AS400 ...
Hello, Thanks for advance P�cha ...

problems setting up printer as device on AS400
I am learning the as400 currently, so please have patience with me here. I have a user who has a LaserJet 6L connected to her PC via parallel connection. She has Client\Access Express installed on her PC for connection to the as400. She has as400 reports that currently go out to a networked printer\copier and wants these reports to print out on the laserjet 6L connected to her PC. I setup a session for her printer on her PC and took all the default values. I then hasdone of our AS400 programmers set her reports to go to the LaserJet 6L. Now when she prints the reports we do get a print out, but its weird. Lines, crossed lines and what appears to be drawings of intersections. Not aski characters or anything I have seen before. what should I be looking at to fix this problem? gary Go communication/configure on the emulator screen and then click on the setup button for the printer. Check the "Transform print data to ASCII on the iSeries" box and then use the drop down to select your printer model. *HP6 is probably what you want. Of course this is assuming you haven't tried this already. Thad Rizzi havent tried that yet, but I will now. thanks. gary "Thad Rizzi" <thad_rizzi@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1106683687.438141.250260@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Go communication/configure on the emulator screen and then click on the > setup button for the printer. Check the "Transform print data to ASCII > on ...

Printing to Nashua printers from iSeries AS400
Hi, I'm trying to configurate device descriptions to NASHUA D4xx-series printers but I didn't manage so far. Does anybody recognize this problem and is there a solution? Thanx Hi Willem Don't know the Nashua Printers and didn t find on the web. Usually if I can't find the Printer in HPT lists I take Epson LW2550 Emulation for matrix printers and HP4 for Laserboxes What type of printer is it? What are supported emulations How do you want to connect it to your as400? (LAN/IP, par on Workstation, par on PC, Twinax ) Daniel On 31 Jul 2003 04:18:32 -0700, willem@willemdeweerdt.com (Willem de Weerdt) wrote: >Hi, > >I'm trying to configurate device descriptions to >NASHUA D4xx-series printers but I didn't manage >so far. Does anybody recognize this problem >and is there a solution? > >Thanx Hi Daniel, I'm trying to configure the device as an ip-printer and I'm not sure at the moment if 9100 is the right port. Maybe some other parameters has to be reset, or something like that. First I tried to configure it like a HP-printer, without success. Well I think I tried everything possible. thanx Daniel <nospampls.lapin@datacomm.ch> wrote in message news:<0j6iivkdjb79p9gk2tmpmg044dnqcvdq5b@4ax.com>... > Hi Willem > > Don't know the Nashua Printers and didn t find on the web. > > Usually if I can't find the Printer in HPT lists I take Epson LW2550 > Emulation for matrix printe...

Printing from an AS400 to a Windows or Unix printer
Is it possible to get an as400 (v4r5) to use a printer connected to a windows box sharing its printer or a unix box accepting network printer connections? If so, are there any good docs or links that discuss some of the options? Thanks. Hi, Check out Brooks Internet Software, www.brooksnet.com for some very good yet reasonable LPR/LPD products supporting AS/400. Larry T. The Praetorian <mlutgen@gmail.com> wrote: > Is it possible to get an as400 (v4r5) to use a printer connected to a > windows box sharing its printer or a unix box accepting network printer > connections? Yes. Remote output queues send out print jobs as lpr/lpd jobs. You need to have the AS/400 configured to send to the right lpd queue, and the remote system must accept lpd jobs from the AS/400. I gather that CRTDEVPRT is better than remote output queues, but haven't had a version of OS/400 that provided it to try. If the remote system is Windows XP Pro, you can load the "Print Services For Unix" package to give it a (weak) lpd server. This is likely to have a high suckage factor. I've used FreeBSD with very good results. > If so, are there any good docs or links that discuss some > of the options? Thanks. I've posted a few AS/400 remote output queue definitions here over the last few years. Do a groups.google.com search on my email address and "AS400". -- Warren Block * Rapid City, South Dakota * USA ...

Web resources about - Printer - comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc

App Store - EPSON Printer Finder

Printer error foiled billion-dollar bank heist
A Philippine bank manager who approved funds transfers at the centre of an attempted $US1 billion ($AU1.3 billion) international cyber heist ...

Printer error foiled billion-dollar bank heist
A Philippine bank manager who approved funds transfers at the centre of an attempted $US1 billion ($AU1.3 billion) international cyber heist ...

How is this top-notch wireless printer, scanner, copier and fax machine just $80?
... team so you know exactly where to look. We've got a bunch of great deals for you to check out today, and this bargain on the Brother Printer ...

Here's how to trick a fingerprint scanner in just 15 minutes with nothing but a printer and some fancy ...
It's possible to trick a smartphone's fingerprint scanner with just 15 minutes, a regular inkjet printer, and some special ink. Researchers ...