problem with setting the ibm 6400 printer

I have a ibm 6400 printer. Can somebody help me with an idea how can i
set up the printer to print from as400.
The printer is set as ethernet ascii printer with an ip 10.0.101.253.
We have leased line to an as400 platform. As400 is not in our netowrk.
0
sonyan78 (1)

I recall a customer a few years back using a leased line and LPR (Remote
output queue) to send spooled files to a LAN attached printer.  The
problem was when someone would shut off the printer at the remote site,
the remote writer automatically retries sending (indefinitely).  This
kept the leased line open, thus the cost of operation was rather high.

If you have the latest microcode updated, you should have the ability to
use an SNMP printer driver configuration.  If you have the PRTERRMSG
parameter on the device description set to *YES, you should get an
inquiry message for conditions where action is required at the printer.
  I believe for MOST cases (some conditions the writer logic can
automatically detect the problem has been resolved...), the writer would
go to MSGW instead of keeping your leased line open when a problem occurs.

A third option would be to go IPDS route...but that means an IPDS
feature for the printer and PSF/400 (i.e. $$$$).

--
Rodney A Johnson
Technical Team Lead for AS/400 Spool

my employer, IBM.  All responsibility for the statements
sender.
0
Rodney

Replacing IBM 6400 Printer With A Network Laser Printer
We are currently using a IBM 6400 printer for most of our reports. We are thinking about switching are main reports over to print on a laser printer. The question that I have is what would be the best option. Requirements Drawer 1 - 8X11 Drawer 2 = 11X17 Overlay Printing Compatible with AS/400 V5R4 On Aug 6, 10:44=A0am, bneal69 <bnea...@gmail.com> wrote: > We are currently using a IBM 6400 printer for most of our reports. =A0We > are thinking about switching are main reports over to print on a laser > printer. > > The question that I have is what would be the best option. > > Requirements > Drawer 1 - 8X11 > Drawer 2 =3D 11X17 > Overlay Printing > Compatible with AS/400 V5R4 We provide software that will take line printer output and allow you to remap the page and create special forms and map data to print at one shot. It runs on a Windows platform and usage would be transparent when set up properly. Any windows supported laser can be used . It can also do things like MICR checks check it out www.octotools.com regards, Murray Hi, You need to look at the [url=http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss? uid=nas1ba0863cfa6463903862569c10078c903]HP printer list[/url] to ensure that they are compatible with the AS400. Thanks, Neil Thank you very much for the link. Bryan On Aug 11, 8:20=A0am, Newbie_Neil <n...@village-street.co.uk> wrote: > Hi, > > You need to look at the [url=3Dhttp://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvi...

IBM 6400 Printers
Hey All, I have some amazing deals on IBM 6400 printers. If you want to look at the spec's and features goto www.starprint.com and look under IBM => INDUSTRIAL PRINTERS. I can even go lower that the prices on the web. I also have features as well. Email me at ehecht@starprint.com for more *special* pricing and availability. "H bomb 2k" <hbomb2k@aol.com> wrote in message news:20030716100221.06310.00000005@mb-m03.aol.com... > Hey All, > > I have some amazing deals [snip] Please do not spam comp.periphs.printers. Comp.periphs.printers is not a forsale group. - Bob Headrick ...

IBM 6400 printer
We have a twinax attached IBM 6400 printer. When you have a outq with multiple "RDY" spoolfiles and the printer is printing. If you press Stop to remove some paper work from the back. When you press Ready the print never restarts printing. The current print spoolfile with show "WTR" in the outq but never prints. You can Hold the current spoolfile and the next spoolfile will start printing. Has anyone else had a similiar problem with a 6400 printer. Thanks On Jun 24, 8:44=A0am, eb <emc...@yahoo.com> wrote: > We have a twinax attached IBM 6400 printer. When you have a outq with > multiple "RDY" spoolfiles and the printer is printing. If you press > Stop to remove some paper work from the back. When you press Ready the > print never restarts printing. > Is it hard-wired to a twinax workstation controller or is this twin-ax printer going through another device like a Boscom or a Perle controller? Chris On Jun 24, 11:46=A0pm, Hal <hala...@gmail.com> wrote: > On Jun 24, 8:44=A0am, eb <emc...@yahoo.com> wrote: > > > We have a twinax attached IBM 6400 printer. When you have a outq with > > multiple "RDY" spoolfiles and the printer is printing. If you press > > Stop to remove some paper work from the back. When you press Ready the > > print never restarts printing. > > Is it hard-wired to a twinax workstation controller or is this twin-ax > printer going through anoth...

IBM 6400 Printers
Good day, I am new to configuring and setting up printers on the AS400(power7). Can some one help me with the different ways the 6400 printer can be set up? The one i am familiar with it the client access set up(this is where the a connection is made with the printer and the icon is created on the user computer, which allows them to manage the printer and their print jobs.) I would like to know what other ways this printer can be set up so that it can still print from the AS400 by any user. thank you. -- Kadz101 http://compgroups.net/comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc/ On Tue, 29 ...

Auction: IBM 5360 Mainframe and IBM 5225 Printer
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-5360-Mainframe-and-IBM-5225-Printer_W0QQitemZ130041937602QQihZ003QQcategoryZ162QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: Nov-04-06 10:44:14 PST Hutchinson, Kansas Folks, we are not in Kansas anymore... Has a pile of manuels, 3 monitors, three keyboards. Louis Ohland wrote: > Folks, we are not in Kansas anymore... Has a pile of manuels, 3 > monitors, three keyboards. As you would expect, each keyboard mates with one of the 5251 displays. It's easy to tell which display was the system console (the badly burned-in one on top) and which was the primary application console (the pretty badly burned-in one on the bottom). The one in the middle that has no visible burn-in probably saw very little use. I don't think that the value of the system will improve very much in another 10 to 20 years like the seller hopes, but everyone is entitled to dream. If anyone was interested in a set of S/36 manuals, this auction looks like a good bet, you might get a complete set and a few spares. A small bid will probably win, then you have the seller ship you all of the manuals via Media Mail, and then the seller could do as he liked with the "heavy metal" (of course, you'd have to make sure that the seller would go along with this scheme in advance). Rick Ekblaw "Louis Ohland" <ohland@charter.net> schreef in bericht news:3Sa1h.368$XF5.319@newsfe06.lga... > >http://cgi.eba...

IBM 6400 printer configuration
Hi I will receive a new IBM 6400 printer with following features: 6400-I15 LINE MATRIX PRINTER 6400-5861 Ethernet IPDS (with NIC) for Does anybody have attached this printer with ethernet and could make a RTVCFGSRC for me ?? Greetings Marc "Marc HB9CPW" <hb9cpw@gmx.ch> wrote in message news:42c25311$1_1@news.bluewin.ch... > Hi > > I will receive a new IBM 6400 printer with following features: > 6400-I15 LINE MATRIX PRINTER > 6400-5861 Ethernet IPDS (with NIC) for > > Does anybody have attached this printer with ethernet and could make a > RTVCFGSRC for me ?? > > Greetings CRTDEVPRT DEVD(TEST64) DEVCLS(*LAN) TYPE(3812) MODEL(1) + LANATTACH(*IP) PORT(9100) ATTACH(*DIRECT) ONLINE(*YES) + FONT(11 *NONE) FORMFEED(*AUTOCUT) SEPDRAWER(*FILE) + PRTERRMSG(*INQ) MSGQ(*CTLD) ACTTMR(170) INACTTMR(*SEC15) + LINESPEED(19200) WORDLEN(8) PARITY(*NONE) STOPBITS(1) + TRANSFORM(*YES) MFRTYPMDL(*IBM6400) PPRSRC1(*CONT132) + PPRSRC2(*CONT132) ENVELOPE(*NUMBER10) ASCII899(*NO) + IMGCFG(*NONE) CHRID(*SYSVAL) RMTLOCNAME('10.11.90.11') + SYSDRVPGM(*IBMSNMPDRV) TEXT('3rd floor test printer - + rick''s printer') PUBLISHINF(*UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN + *UNKNOWN *BLANK (*UNKNOWN)) Note that Tim's config is for a nonIPDS configuration. Since your purchase included an IPDS NIC, I am assuming you have PSF/400 and likely would prefer...

Printer IBM 6400 running Ethernet
Hi: Which is the settings to connect a printer IBM 6400 in a OS400 trough Ethernet? I wish the settings for the printer ant the settings for the profile in OS400 Thanks. Jes�s Moreno Spain * Jes=FAs Moreno <jmonteverdenoquierenada@ono.com>: > Which is the settings to connect a printer IBM 6400 in a OS400 trough=20 > Ethernet? Depends. What options does your IBM 6400 have? Does it have the IPDS option? I think not. I Have two IBM 6400 models: 6400-010 and 6400-P10. I have seen the settings and I don't found those option. Thanks. "Lukas Beeler" <lb-lists@projectdream.org> escribi� en el mensaje news:20070123131510.GE9048@yuffie.projectdream.org... * Jes�s Moreno <jmonteverdenoquierenada@ono.com>: > Which is the settings to connect a printer IBM 6400 in a OS400 trough > Ethernet? Depends. What options does your IBM 6400 have? Does it have the IPDS option? Here is a devd from a running 6400 ethernet attached : CRTDEVPRT DEVD(PRT6400A) DEVCLS(*LAN) TYPE(*IPDS) MODEL(0) + LANATTACH(*IP) AFP(*YES) PORT(5001) ONLINE(*YES) FONT(011 + *NONE) FORMFEED(*CONT) SEPDRAWER(*FILE) PRTERRMSG(*INQ) + MSGQ(*CTLD) ACTTMR(170) IMGCFG(*NONE) MAXPNDRQS(6) + PRTCVT(*YES) PRTRQSTMR(*NOMAX) FORMDF(*LIBL/F1C10110) + CHRID(*SYSVAL) RMTLOCNAME('192.168.48.209') + USRDFNOBJ(PITLIB/PRT6400AP *PSFCFG) DEPLOCNAME(*NONE) + PUBLISHINF(*UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *UNKN...

IBM 6400 PRINTER Parallel to Ethernet
I have a 6400 printer with a parallel port only. I also have several HP 170X print servers. Has anyone used such an external server to LAN attach a 6400 printer to their AS/400? IBM solution is too expensive. Thanks in advance. On 2005-07-27, Drussel <drussel@isr-in.com> wrote: > I have a 6400 printer with a parallel port only. I also have several HP > 170X > print servers. Has anyone used such an external server to LAN attach a 6400 > printer to their AS/400? IBM solution is too expensive. We have a print server attached to a 6400, its not an HP 170X. I can't remember the brand, maybe IBM, it wasn't expensive. (It's just a little thing attached to parallel port.) Anyway, it works fine. The one thing I will say is, it doesn't allow to print a page range, number of copies, etc. It will only print the entire document, one copy, can't cancel the job. I have a feeling that is not the fault of the print server, I think it's the way I have it set up on the as/400. -- Julien Mills Amoroso's Baking Company Tel: (215) 471-4740 IS Dept email: julien@amorosobaking.com www.amorosobaking.com "julien mills" <julien@colorado.amorosobaking.com> wrote in message news:slrndehmki.j8v.julien@colorado.amorosobaking.com... > On 2005-07-27, Drussel <drussel@isr-in.com> wrote: >> I have a 6400 printer with a parallel port on...

IBM 6400 Printer Best Configuration
We have a new IBM 6400 printer connected via tcp/ip. What's the best way to set up the outq / print device on this thing. I have it working, but I don't get any current-page-printing info, and it's nearly impossible to get it to set a page range for printing. I suspect we need the IPDS option on the printer for this stuff to work, but I'm not really sure. Anybody ? Thanks ! DLD Oh I forgot to mention that we DO HAVE psf/400 on the system already. Thanks, > We have a new IBM 6400 printer connected via tcp/ip. > > What's the best way to set up the outq / print device on this thing. I > have it working, but I don't get any current-page-printing info, and it's > nearly impossible to get it to set a page range for printing. > > I suspect we need the IPDS option on the printer for this stuff to work, > but I'm not really sure. > > > Anybody ? > > > Thanks ! > > > DLD This is the config that i use; i believe it is out of the install book that comes with the IPDS Option. This is the device description for the printer: Device description . . . . . . . . : PRINTER1 Option . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *BASIC Category of device . . . . . . . . : *PRT Device class . . . . . . . . . . . : *LAN Device type . . . . . . . . . . . : *IPDS Device model . . . . . . . . . . . : 0 LAN attachment . . . . . . . . . . : *IP Advanced function printing . . . . : *YES Port numb...

problems setting up printer as device on AS400
I am learning the as400 currently, so please have patience with me here. I have a user who has a LaserJet 6L connected to her PC via parallel connection. She has Client\Access Express installed on her PC for connection to the as400. She has as400 reports that currently go out to a networked printer\copier and wants these reports to print out on the laserjet 6L connected to her PC. I setup a session for her printer on her PC and took all the default values. I then hasdone of our AS400 programmers set her reports to go to the LaserJet 6L. Now when she prints the reports we do get a print out, but its weird. Lines, crossed lines and what appears to be drawings of intersections. Not aski characters or anything I have seen before. what should I be looking at to fix this problem? gary Go communication/configure on the emulator screen and then click on the setup button for the printer. Check the "Transform print data to ASCII on the iSeries" box and then use the drop down to select your printer model. *HP6 is probably what you want. Of course this is assuming you haven't tried this already. Thad Rizzi havent tried that yet, but I will now. thanks. gary "Thad Rizzi" <thad_rizzi@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1106683687.438141.250260@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Go communication/configure on the emulator screen and then click on the > setup button for the printer. Check the "Transform print data to ASCII > on ...

Newer IBM MOUSE.SYS has problems with serial mice
While installing eCS 1.2 just yesterday (21 Feb), I found an odd problem with my serial mouse. Basically, everything worked fine except the buttons. These were ignored when using the Desktop or a subsidiary window. Opening a full screen VDOS, Win-3.1 or OS/2 window cured the bug. Mensys in *.nl agreed this was weird but said they'd heard of it before: IBM made a cods-up of the newer MOUSE.SYS and broke the support for serial mice; it seems too many people have gone over to PS/2 mice and their testing has gone lame. (IBM keep control of the source code, one learns, so only an idiot could blame this on the eCS folks.) The best fix Mensys can offer, lacking a rush of code-fixing keenness by IBM, is to see something gets done for the next installer refresh, to install the appropriate version of MOUSE.SYS. The fix in my case was to copy the MOUSE.SYS from CD:\ECS\BOOT to OS:\OS2\BOOT then reboot. All is happy now. I must say eCS, at version 1.2, is starting to leave Warp 4.52 in the dust with its general improvements. (Many are non-obvious.) And the new installer continues to be a great help. -- Andrew Stephenson Andrew Stephenson schrieb: > > While installing eCS 1.2 just yesterday (21 Feb), I found an odd > problem with my serial mouse. Basically, everything worked fine > except the buttons. These were ignored when using the Desktop or > a subsidiary window. Opening a full screen VDOS, Win-3.1 or OS/2 > window cured the bug. > ...

WTT: 32MB SIMMs
I have (6) sticks of SiliconMountain Memory (Parity, Gold leads, 70ns), product # SMM4342-9661. These SIMMs are supposed to be equivalent to IBM 92G7205. This memory works fine in my PC 750 MCA/PCI (6886) under Win98. But it does NOT work reliability under Windows NT 3.51 (My current OS). I would like to trade 192MB of SiliconMountain Memory for (2) sticks of IBM 92G7205 SIMMs. Please contact me via email at gorenbergh @ mags . net. Thanks, Steve (eTh1nk) ...

IBM AS400

ibm
I'm Matthew Win Tibbals, pedophile. http://www.matthewtibbals.com ...

IBM
It frightens me that IBM is pushing for more Linux. They have gone to the point of releasing some of their software patents to help spark the growth of Linux. I for one shudder at the fact that some day companies like IBM may make a power play for the control of Linux software development. It will not be in ownership rights, because of the GPL. However, if the corporations of the world start "needing" open source, they will try to control and steer its development by offering large "donations" to get what they are depending on. If open source developers accept these "gifts," they will become dependent on the corporations. If this hypothetical thought turns out to be true, would this spoil the free software notion of open source and make Linux as proprietary as any other commercial OS? In my hypothetical future of Linux and IBM, would we have IBM sponsered distributions of Linux, for instance? Would IBM be next to try to rule the world with their "IBM Linux" just as MS is trying to rule the desktop with Windows? Think about it. IBM has a lot of money to throw around. They could make "IBM Linux" way more popular than Red Hat with that kind of money. Maybe even make it as popular as Windows?? They'll hold the dough while Linux developers try to get in on a piece of the action. ** DISCALIMER ** This post is neither an attack on Linux, an attack on Windows, a Windows endorsement, nor a Linux endorsement. This po...

IBM URLs (http://www.ibm.com/ vs. http://www-306.ibm.com/)
Hi everyone, one general thing to note when quoting IBM URLs like the following: > Check out http://www-306.ibm.com/software/data/informix/ids/support/ ^^^^ |||| please leave out the "-###" part of the URL and instead quote it like this: http://www.ibm.com/software/data/informix/ids/support/ The "-###" means that the page is provided by a particular host, to which an original HTTP request without such a "-###" has been routed automatically. Usually, the routing will be stable, i.e. a URL with "-###" will normally work. However, if that particular machine is down, then a URL with the "-###" may not work. But a URL without "-###" will still work, because the request will then be routed to a different machine. Therefore at best leave out that "-###" when quoting such URLs. Otherwise, if such a URL one day does not work, remember that you can take away the "-###" part and it then should work. This is a general note, not to pick on any individual e-mail contributor ... only this e-mail was a good example. Besides, there are many people within IBM who don't understand the concept behind this and therefore often just do cut&paste of such URLs into documents, presentations, etc. But since this is a technical audience, I thought it may well worth it to (try t...

Set Dell 3100CN printer as a AS400 printer
Can anyone help me? I have many Dell Laser printer 3100CN and I want to use Client Access emulator. I set ASCII conversion as *HP5. The printer prints correctly, but it add a blank page with some caracters at the end of every spool. I dont'know how to solve this problem. Looking forward to hear someone soon. Stefano, Try *HPCOLORLJ in stead of *HP5 or else see http://tinyurl.com/r99dq for more information Cheers, Pjotr Stefano wrote: > Can anyone help me? > I have many Dell Laser printer 3100CN and I want to use Client Access > emulator. I set ASCII conversion as *HP5. > The printer prints correctly, but it add a blank page with some > caracters at > the end of every spool. I dont'know how to solve this problem. > > Looking forward to hear someone soon. Here is how we defined ours: CRTDEVPRT DEVD(DZ) DEVCLS(*LAN) TYPE(3812) MODEL(1) LANATTACH(*IP) + PORT(9100) ATTACH(*DIRECT) ONLINE(*YES) FONT(11 *NONE) + FORMFEED(*AUTOCUT) SEPDRAWER(*FILE) PRTERRMSG(*INQ) + MSGQ(*LIBL/I4) ACTTMR(170) INACTTMR(30) LINESPEED(19200) + WORDLEN(8) PARITY(*NONE) STOPBITS(1) TRANSFORM(*YES) + MFRTYPMDL(*HP5SI) PPRSRC1(*LETTER) PPRSRC2(*NONE) + ENVELOPE(*NONE) ASCII899(*NO) IMGCFG(*NONE) CHRID(*SYSVAL) + RMTLOCNAME('192.192.192.11') SYSDRVPGM(*HPPJLDRV) TEXT('DZ - + FSC - DE - Printer Dell at Denison') PUBLISHINF(*UNKNOWN + *UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *BLANK (*...

IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Expr
IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Express Edition v1.3.2 Win, IBM Tivoli System Automation v1.2.0 Linux, IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler Virtualized Data Centers v8.2 [2 CDs], other IBM Tivoli CDs, WEBSPHERE EVERYPLACE MOBILE PORTAL v5.0 - ALTIUM [2 CDs], other IBM WebSphere Business CDs (Windows, Linux) CDs, IBM Integration Server v5.1 [2 CDs], IBM Telecom Toolkit for WebSphere Studio V1.3.5, IBM Frame2000 V5.5, Peoplesoft Pe...

IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Expr
IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64 bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Express Edition v1.3.2 Win, IBM Tivoli System Automation v1.2.0 Linux, IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler Virtualized Data Centers v8.2 [2 CDs], other IBM Tivoli CDs, WEBSPHERE EVERYPLACE MOBILE PORTAL v5.0 - ALTIUM [2 CDs], other IBM WebSphere Business CDs (Windows, Linux) CDs, IBM Integration Server v5.1 [2 CDs], IBM Telecom Toolkit for WebSphere Studio V1.3.5, IBM Frame2000 V5.5, Peoplesoft Peopletools v8.45 [5 CDs] for DB2 UDB for OS/390, and for DB2 UDB for Unix, Macromedia ColdFusion MX V6.0.1 for IBM WebSphere Application Server, Macromedia ColdFusion MX for J2EE, other IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2 17/Sep/2004 WEBSPHERE BUSINESS INTEGRATION CONNECT ADVANCED v4.2.2 - IBM CD NR 16 297 DW v1.2 DB2 UDB Enterprise Edition V7.2.10a - IBM Tivoli CD NR 16 110 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition v8.2 16 053 Peoplesoft Peopletools v8.45 - Peoplesoft [5 CDs] 16 029 Sybase:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-456rm4 Microsoft SQL Server:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-457py4 DB2 UDB for OS/390:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-45auo5 Oracle:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-452o1s Informix:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-453x5w DB2 UDB for Unix, NT:524953-454f57-4e53594-f55123-454yc...

[...]

IBM R50 vs IBM R40 ?
I looked at the IBM website and dont really see the differences (pros/cons) of the IBM R40's and R50's. Is it just different features,styling, or performance? Thanks, Lou ...

Web resources about - problem with setting the ibm 6400 printer - comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc

INNOVATION INSIGHTS: How this Australian startup is trying to solve a problem for millions every day ...
If you’ve ever found yourself desperately trying to find city parking, you’re not alone. The problem of sourcing parking, especially in central ...

Brussels terror attacks are Europe's problem, not just Belgium's
Belgium's security forces could have done more to prevent the Brussels attacks, but so could every security service in the world.

No Law Degree? No Problem! Sarah Palin To Preside Over Reality TV Court
Sarah Palin will tell you about a crazy legal theory called rootin’-tootin’ res ipsa loquitur.

Martin Sorrell to 4A's Gathering: 'There Is A Problem' With Gender, Diversity
... J. Walter Thompson's former CEO Gustavo Martinez resigned for alleged sexist and racist remarks, WPP CEO Martin Sorrell said "there is a problem" ...

Apple Has Problems with Its Cloud Infrastructure, Says The Information
... ) Google division for some cloud computing infrastructure, The Information ’s Amir Efrati and Steve Nellis today write that Apple has a problem ...

The world’s wealthiest failed state... a population that’s complicit.... a very strong implantation ...
... its success in arresting [the alleged leader of the Paris massacre Salah] Abdeslam, Belgium continues to present a special security problem ...

Obama: Climate Change Is a 'Major' Problem, But ISIS? 'They're Not An Existential Threat'
... on Wednesday. "They're not an existential threat to us," he said. But a few sentences later, he described climate change as a "major" problem. ...

Arizona's voting problems highlight significance of Supreme Court nomination fight
The lines were so long at some voting sites during Arizona's primary Tuesday that people started ordering pizza while they waited. Budget cuts ...