QDOC library nearing system object limit

QDOC library nearing system object limit

I know this is QDLS on the IFS and that we should purge some of the
files.....I am just looking to see how others handled this.

Thanks
0
jflaker (194)
8/12/2009 1:21:02 PM
comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc 9118 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Libraries
I am baffled by Wine's use of libraries. The suggestion is that normally wine's built in DLLs are fine but a windows, or program supplied library may be preferable in certain circumstances. How does one use a windows or program supplied DLL, the drop down list shows many but I assume these are in a wine location somewhere. Geoff Lane On Jan 13, 11:46 pm, Geoff Lane <datemasde....@gishpuppy.com> wrote: > I am baffled by Wine's use of libraries. > > The suggestion is that normally wine's built in DLLs are fine but a > windows, or program sup...

Parallel compression library version 2.4
.. Hello, I have updated Parallel compression library to version 2.4, before Parallel compression library supported archives up to 2^63 bytes and compressed and decompressed files up to 2^52 bytes, in this new version Parallel compression library supports archives up to 2^63 bytes, compresses and decompresses files up to 2^63 bytes. You can download Parallel compression library 2.4, that is very stable, from: http://pages.videotron.com/aminer/ Thank you, Amine Moulay Ramdane. ...

matlab 7.1 use matlab C++ math library
I wanna use matlab C++ math library into VC++6.0, but my matlab is 7.1. if i wanna use matlab C++ math library to programme, how can i setup my VC link?? why matlab7.1 doesn't have "extern->include->cpp" file??? In using matlab C++ math library , what difference between matlab 6.X and matlab7.1??? ...

Enterprise Replication systems
It states the systems must be homogeneous..what happens if you need to do an OS update (upgrade levels) or even update the IDS? Do you have to take all systems down to do this? Also, I read something similar for HDR...is that the same? shorti wrote: > It states the systems must be homogeneous..what happens if you need to > do an OS update (upgrade levels) or even update the IDS? Do you have > to take all systems down to do this? > > Also, I read something similar for HDR...is that the same? ER does not require homogeneous systems. HDR, RSS and SDS currently ...

/Network/Library/Fonts
I'd like to set up a shared central font directory on an OSX (not Server) machine for a few networked OS X clients. I'm unfamiiar with the use of NetInfo manager however, which I believe is the utility by which I can setup my /Network/Library/Fonts directory. Can anyone point me to a tutorial on this, or offer some tips? Glenn In article <glenn-EFA056.11101616022004@news.islandnet.com>, GDB <glenn@uvic.ca> wrote: >I'd like to set up a shared central font directory on an OSX (not >Server) machine for a few networked OS X clients. I'm unfamiiar with the >...

InRail turnout libraries
Can anyone supply working copies of UK RT60 turnout libraries? Of particular interest are the 'beast' turnouts - the H44.5 and the J56? Anyhelp greatly apprecited. Thanks PC ...

US-TX-Austin: Business Process Analyst, Internet applicaitons, Systems develop; (45316357602)
US-TX-Austin: Business Process Analyst, Internet applicaitons, Systems develop; (45316357602) ============================================================================================= Position: Business Process Analyst Reference: SMC01632 Location: Austin TX Duration: 400hrs Skills: Progressive information technology experience and responsibility. Knowledge of Internet application development. Exp in all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle. Direct experience in analysis and documentation of ...

US-Tx-Austin: Unix Sys Adm, Server consolodation, Strong System Administration, (45316014406)
US-Tx-Austin: Unix Sys Adm, Server consolodation, Strong System Administration, (45316014406) ============================================================================================= Position: Unix Sys Adm Reference: JGG00092 Location: Austin Tx Duration: Skills: Server consolodation exp., Strong System Administration, Strong Systems Analysis, Strong people skills. Plusses: Proposal writing, requirements gathering, sales support, presentation experience. 1 team member must be strong MS operating systems...

System Dynamics and Response, S. Graham Kelly
Do you suffer from a tough class? Are you looking for instructor solutions manual to do your homework? Just send me email with its name and edition and I may be able to help you in low price! It is my list, however if you don't find it here don't give up because it is only a list of some. Please , DO NOT REPLY HERE , instead send me email to : cartermath(at)gmail(dot)com instructor solutions manual for A First Course in Differential Equations (7th ed.) Zill & Diferential Equations (5th ed.)Zill & Cullen instructor solutions manual for A Course in Game Theory by Osbo...

Re: Macro variables in library path specification metadata #2
I do know a little about meta libs. And I don't think you can reassign the physical path for a library defined in the metadata server. PROC METADATA might do it, but if it did it would be global for anyone using the server and not just your session. Plus, given the permission/authentication required, I am guessing that code submitted via EG can't do that. EG uses a Workspace Server that is started with the credentials you entered when you connected. Why do you need to change the physical path the library is pointing to. Perhaps if you explained that, someone might be able to make som...

Console UI library for Python
Anyone know of a good library for building text-mode user-interfaces in Python, like if I wanted to make an email program like Pine or Mutt? A quick Google reveals Urwid: http://excess.org/urwid/ which looks pretty good. -- Sean Hammond schrieb: > > Anyone know of a good library for building text-mode user-interfaces in > Python, like if I wanted to make an email program like Pine or Mutt? > > A quick Google reveals Urwid: > > http://excess.org/urwid/ > > which looks pretty good. Urwid is probably a more sophisticated solution, but for very simple appl...

Shared library with MicroFocus Cobol
Hi all, I'm trying to create a shared library on an HP-UX 11 box with MicroFocus Cobol 4.1.10. When I try to use the library I created I get these messages : /usr/lib/dld.sl: Unresolved symbol: $global$ (data) from /ETD/PRODUITS/microfocus_cobol_V41/cobdir/coblib/libcobol.1 /usr/lib/dld.sl: Unresolved module for symbol: mFt_hp_xe_init (code) from /ETD/PRODUITS/microfocus_cobol_V41/cobdir/coblib/libcobo1 I didn't find any other reference to mFt_hp_xe_init or $global$ in any MF libraries and I don't know how to solve this. Sorry if my question is stupid but I don't know much...

64bit libraries
I=B4m doing the very first steps towards 64bit programming. So far just checking out how it would work. I=B4ve managed to install the MinGW64 Compiler Suite on Windows7 64bit, now I=B4m trying to find the fitting libraries. Elsewhere on the web I found some notes about filenames including the number "32" such as "kernel32", where they say, that should all be fine for 64bit, but I=B4m not so sure whether that=B4s all true? Next thing I noticed, where my old 32bit MinGW had a full lib folder, including the ones I need like libcomctl32.a, libwininet.a, etc., MinGW64...

Re: System() function and the SAS System X Command Window #3
Hi Doug You might want to try using a pipe rather than the system command. I find this auto closes any windows that might get opened (not that I see any -- perhaps because I don't tend to do length system commands). eg to copy a file to another file filename backup pipe 'copy "c:\cc_extr_history.xls" "c:\cc_extr_history_old.xls" ' ; data _null_ ; infile backup ; stop ; run ; filename backup clear ; Don ...

Using eval() to create a Regexp object from a string
Hi, I'm trying to create a Regexp object by calling eval like this: def eval_to_regexp(o) if o.is_a?(Regexp) o elsif o.is_a?(String) o = o[5..o.size] if o[0..4] == 'eval:' eval("/#{o}/") else eval("/#{o.to_s}/") end end e = eval_to_regexp("eval:some_function() + '^'") Suppose some_function() returns the string '/home/test' And then I use it to test a match as follows: '/home/test' =~ e # should return 0 '/home/test/somethingelse' =~ e # should return nil (because of the '^' above) I...

Google scanning libraries...
Like all of us, I've been reading lately of Google's project to scan and digitize vast millions of volumes from the libraries of the world. I'm wondering if anyone here knows something about the technical details concerning the techniques they will be using to accomplish this. I may be woefully out of date, but the last I heard most OCR approaches were somewhere around 99% accurate, or at best with optimally standardized target texts perhaps as close to perfect as 99.9%. The problem as I understand it is that 99% accuracy would still result in as many as two erro...

DTM Base Library
Hi, I am a new one for DTM development. I don't know where I can download DTM Base Library. Please help me. Regards, SanthoshKumar S ...

Very high system load with Apache and Mysql
Hi, I am running Red Hat 8 on 933MHZ Intel system 512 mb of ram. I am also running a Vbulletin Board software package. We average about 200 concurrent users. I am having a strange problem with the load on the system. It will be fine around 1 or 2 but will shoot up to over 50 at times. I can't figure out what is causing this. Below is a snapshot of 'top' when the load was high. Is there something I need to adjust with apache or mysql? --------------------------------------------------------------------------- 12:15am up 1 day, 1:35, 1 user, load average: 53.59, 28.80, 17.11 3...

URGENT! system call from GUI callback fcn
There is a m function A in which an external executable program B.exe is called using '!B <arg1> <arg2>...'. Now A works well in Matlab command window. Then A.m is called in a GUI callback function of a pushbutton. The system (Matlab and the GUI application) hangs over when A.m (or B.exe) is called and does not response. is there any way to solve this problem? Thank you very much! ...

how to link static library to another static libraries
Hi, I have two c++ static libraries say A.lib and B.lib. I am creating third static library C I create project in microsoft visual studio as win32 static library. I go to project-> settings -> link , i dont find object/library module where I can type in the names of A.lib and b.lib.. this option is available if i create dynamic library. Thanks cric free2cric@yahoo.com wrote: > I have two c++ static libraries say A.lib and B.lib. > I am creating third static library C > I create project in microsoft visual studio as win32 static library. > I go to project-> settings ->...

PDA: Calling library functions
I'm having trouble developing a Lab View PDA module that calls a DLL built using Visual C++. The DLL functions correctly when called in a non-PDA VI. My issues seem to be with porting to the PDA. My configuration: - Lab View 8.5 with the PDA 8.5 module - Visual Studio 8.0 with the Windows Mobile 6.0 SDK - ASUS 626 PDA with an Intel PXA70 procesor running Windows Mobile 6 Classic &nbsp; Following the PPCBatt example code provided with the PDA module, I have: - used extern "C" to prevent name mangling - placed the DLL built with the Windows Mobile SDK in the \Windows directory ...

How to find out the actual available serial ports on a system?
I need to know what the currently available serial ports are on a given Linux box (Ubuntu, Fedora, Slackware, Gentoo, etc.). Is there some standardized way to do this? I've looked into /proc/devices, dmesg (no standard definition between drivers) and into /sys. So far nothing useful. -- Linux Home Automation Neil Cherry ncherry@linuxha.com http://www.linuxha.com/ Main site http://linuxha.blogspot.com/ My HA Blog Author of: Linux Smart Homes For Dummies > I need to know what the currently available serial ports are on a >...

copying server objects
I want to copy a database from one server to another. I'm happy about how to do this but also want to copy a number of DTS packages, jobs and alerts that relate to this database. Is there any way that I can copy them or will I need to create them again on the new server. Many Thanks Laurence Breeze You can copy DTS packages by opening up the current package and choosing "Package/Save As..." from the menu bar. Be careful to make sure your database references within the DTS package are still appropriate on the new server. Both jobs and alerts can be scripted and that ...

Maximum file system size for MINIX V2.
Hi. ;) I was wondering why the maximum size of MINIX v2 file system is 1GB. I understand that maxminum size of MINIX v1 file system is 64MB since it uses 16-bit integer for zone number. MINIX v2 uses 32 bit integer for zone number. Shouldn't it be able to handle more than 1GB? Regards, Sanghyeb hi sanghyeb, if i understand your problem right, that is, why "maximum file size" in minix file system is not more than 1GB? of course, Integer size is a constraint in deciding the file size. but the problem may lie in the indoe size or toatal number of direct/indirect zone accessible...

Solving systems of non-linear inequalities
My basic question is, is there anything better than usinf fmincon on an auxiliary function constraint with the inequality and checking whether the function has some solution which implies that the system of inequalities has some solution (and this is all I need). My question: this seems very inconvenient, is there anything better ? SebiM <chaiselongue@gmx.de> wrote in message <17205266.1212225054018.JavaMail.jakarta@nitrogen.mathforum.org>... > My basic question is, is there anything better than usinf fmincon on an auxiliary function constraint with the inequality and c...