Replacing IBM 6400 Printer With A Network Laser Printer

We are currently using a IBM 6400 printer for most of our reports.  We
are thinking about switching are main reports over to print on a laser
printer.

The question that I have is what would be the best option.

Requirements
Drawer 1 - 8X11
Drawer 2 = 11X17
Overlay Printing
Compatible with AS/400 V5R4
0
bneal69 (17)

On Aug 6, 10:44=A0am, bneal69 <bnea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We are currently using a IBM 6400 printer for most of our reports. =A0We
> are thinking about switching are main reports over to print on a laser
> printer.
>
> The question that I have is what would be the best option.
>
> Requirements
> Drawer 1 - 8X11
> Drawer 2 =3D 11X17
> Overlay Printing
> Compatible with AS/400 V5R4

We provide software that will take line printer output and allow you
to remap the page and create special forms and map data to print at
one shot.
It runs on a Windows platform and usage would be transparent when set
up properly.  Any windows supported laser can be used .
It can also do things like MICR checks

check it out www.octotools.com

regards,

Murray
0
dococmb (2)

You need to look at the [url=http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?
uid=nas1ba0863cfa6463903862569c10078c903]HP printer list[/url] to
ensure that they are compatible with the AS400.

Thanks,
Neil
0
neil5599 (183)
8/11/2010 12:20:24 PM
Thank you very much for the link.

Bryan

On Aug 11, 8:20=A0am, Newbie_Neil <n...@village-street.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You need to look at the [url=3Dhttp://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?
> uid=3Dnas1ba0863cfa6463903862569c10078c903]HP printer list[/url] to
> ensure that they are compatible with the AS400.
>
> Thanks,
> Neil

0
bneal69 (17)

IBM 6400 printer
We have a twinax attached IBM 6400 printer. When you have a outq with multiple "RDY" spoolfiles and the printer is printing. If you press Stop to remove some paper work from the back. When you press Ready the print never restarts printing. The current print spoolfile with show "WTR" in the outq but never prints. You can Hold the current spoolfile and the next spoolfile will start printing. Has anyone else had a similiar problem with a 6400 printer. Thanks On Jun 24, 8:44=A0am, eb <emc...@yahoo.com> wrote: > We have a twinax attached IBM 6400 printer. When you have a outq with > multiple "RDY" spoolfiles and the printer is printing. If you press > Stop to remove some paper work from the back. When you press Ready the > print never restarts printing. > Is it hard-wired to a twinax workstation controller or is this twin-ax printer going through another device like a Boscom or a Perle controller? Chris On Jun 24, 11:46=A0pm, Hal <hala...@gmail.com> wrote: > On Jun 24, 8:44=A0am, eb <emc...@yahoo.com> wrote: > > > We have a twinax attached IBM 6400 printer. When you have a outq with > > multiple "RDY" spoolfiles and the printer is printing. If you press > > Stop to remove some paper work from the back. When you press Ready the > > print never restarts printing. > > Is it hard-wired to a twinax workstation controller or is this twin-ax > printer going through anoth...

IBM 6400 Printers
Hey All, I have some amazing deals on IBM 6400 printers. If you want to look at the spec's and features goto www.starprint.com and look under IBM => INDUSTRIAL PRINTERS. I can even go lower that the prices on the web. I also have features as well. Email me at ehecht@starprint.com for more *special* pricing and availability. "H bomb 2k" <hbomb2k@aol.com> wrote in message news:20030716100221.06310.00000005@mb-m03.aol.com... > Hey All, > > I have some amazing deals [snip] Please do not spam comp.periphs.printers. Comp.periphs.printers is not a forsale group. - Bob Headrick ...

IBM 6400 Printers
Good day, I am new to configuring and setting up printers on the AS400(power7). Can some one help me with the different ways the 6400 printer can be set up? The one i am familiar with it the client access set up(this is where the a connection is made with the printer and the icon is created on the user computer, which allows them to manage the printer and their print jobs.) I would like to know what other ways this printer can be set up so that it can still print from the AS400 by any user. thank you. -- Kadz101 http://compgroups.net/comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc/ On Tue, 29 ...

IBM 6400 printer configuration
Hi I will receive a new IBM 6400 printer with following features: 6400-I15 LINE MATRIX PRINTER 6400-5861 Ethernet IPDS (with NIC) for Does anybody have attached this printer with ethernet and could make a RTVCFGSRC for me ?? Greetings Marc "Marc HB9CPW" <hb9cpw@gmx.ch> wrote in message news:42c25311$1_1@news.bluewin.ch... > Hi > > I will receive a new IBM 6400 printer with following features: > 6400-I15 LINE MATRIX PRINTER > 6400-5861 Ethernet IPDS (with NIC) for > > Does anybody have attached this printer with ethernet and could make a > RTVCFGSRC for me ?? > > Greetings CRTDEVPRT DEVD(TEST64) DEVCLS(*LAN) TYPE(3812) MODEL(1) + LANATTACH(*IP) PORT(9100) ATTACH(*DIRECT) ONLINE(*YES) + FONT(11 *NONE) FORMFEED(*AUTOCUT) SEPDRAWER(*FILE) + PRTERRMSG(*INQ) MSGQ(*CTLD) ACTTMR(170) INACTTMR(*SEC15) + LINESPEED(19200) WORDLEN(8) PARITY(*NONE) STOPBITS(1) + TRANSFORM(*YES) MFRTYPMDL(*IBM6400) PPRSRC1(*CONT132) + PPRSRC2(*CONT132) ENVELOPE(*NUMBER10) ASCII899(*NO) + IMGCFG(*NONE) CHRID(*SYSVAL) RMTLOCNAME('10.11.90.11') + SYSDRVPGM(*IBMSNMPDRV) TEXT('3rd floor test printer - + rick''s printer') PUBLISHINF(*UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN + *UNKNOWN *BLANK (*UNKNOWN)) Note that Tim's config is for a nonIPDS configuration. Since your purchase included an IPDS NIC, I am assuming you have PSF/400 and likely would prefer...

Auction: IBM 5360 Mainframe and IBM 5225 Printer
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-5360-Mainframe-and-IBM-5225-Printer_W0QQitemZ130041937602QQihZ003QQcategoryZ162QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: Nov-04-06 10:44:14 PST Hutchinson, Kansas Folks, we are not in Kansas anymore... Has a pile of manuels, 3 monitors, three keyboards. Louis Ohland wrote: > Folks, we are not in Kansas anymore... Has a pile of manuels, 3 > monitors, three keyboards. As you would expect, each keyboard mates with one of the 5251 displays. It's easy to tell which display was the system console (the badly burned-in one on top) and which was the primary application console (the pretty badly burned-in one on the bottom). The one in the middle that has no visible burn-in probably saw very little use. I don't think that the value of the system will improve very much in another 10 to 20 years like the seller hopes, but everyone is entitled to dream. If anyone was interested in a set of S/36 manuals, this auction looks like a good bet, you might get a complete set and a few spares. A small bid will probably win, then you have the seller ship you all of the manuals via Media Mail, and then the seller could do as he liked with the "heavy metal" (of course, you'd have to make sure that the seller would go along with this scheme in advance). Rick Ekblaw "Louis Ohland" <ohland@charter.net> schreef in bericht news:3Sa1h.368$XF5.319@newsfe06.lga... > >http://cgi.eba...

IBM 6400 PRINTER Parallel to Ethernet
I have a 6400 printer with a parallel port only. I also have several HP 170X print servers. Has anyone used such an external server to LAN attach a 6400 printer to their AS/400? IBM solution is too expensive. Thanks in advance. On 2005-07-27, Drussel <drussel@isr-in.com> wrote: > I have a 6400 printer with a parallel port only. I also have several HP > 170X > print servers. Has anyone used such an external server to LAN attach a 6400 > printer to their AS/400? IBM solution is too expensive. We have a print server attached to a 6400, its not an HP 170X. I can't remember the brand, maybe IBM, it wasn't expensive. (It's just a little thing attached to parallel port.) Anyway, it works fine. The one thing I will say is, it doesn't allow to print a page range, number of copies, etc. It will only print the entire document, one copy, can't cancel the job. I have a feeling that is not the fault of the print server, I think it's the way I have it set up on the as/400. -- Julien Mills Amoroso's Baking Company Tel: (215) 471-4740 IS Dept email: julien@amorosobaking.com www.amorosobaking.com "julien mills" <julien@colorado.amorosobaking.com> wrote in message news:slrndehmki.j8v.julien@colorado.amorosobaking.com... > On 2005-07-27, Drussel <drussel@isr-in.com> wrote: >> I have a 6400 printer with a parallel port on...

problem with setting the ibm 6400 printer
I have a ibm 6400 printer. Can somebody help me with an idea how can i set up the printer to print from as400. The printer is set as ethernet ascii printer with an ip 10.0.101.253. We have leased line to an as400 platform. As400 is not in our netowrk. I recall a customer a few years back using a leased line and LPR (Remote output queue) to send spooled files to a LAN attached printer. The problem was when someone would shut off the printer at the remote site, the remote writer automatically retries sending (indefinitely). This kept the leased line open, thus the cost of operation was rather high. If you have the latest microcode updated, you should have the ability to use an SNMP printer driver configuration. If you have the PRTERRMSG parameter on the device description set to *YES, you should get an inquiry message for conditions where action is required at the printer. I believe for MOST cases (some conditions the writer logic can automatically detect the problem has been resolved...), the writer would go to MSGW instead of keeping your leased line open when a problem occurs. A third option would be to go IPDS route...but that means an IPDS feature for the printer and PSF/400 (i.e. $$$$). Sonyan wrote: > I have a ibm 6400 printer. Can somebody help me with an idea how can i > set up the printer to print from as400. > The printer is set as ethernet ascii printer with an ip 10.0.101.253. > We have leased line to an as400 platform. As400 is not ...

Printer IBM 6400 running Ethernet
Hi: Which is the settings to connect a printer IBM 6400 in a OS400 trough Ethernet? I wish the settings for the printer ant the settings for the profile in OS400 Thanks. Jes�s Moreno Spain * Jes=FAs Moreno <jmonteverdenoquierenada@ono.com>: > Which is the settings to connect a printer IBM 6400 in a OS400 trough=20 > Ethernet? Depends. What options does your IBM 6400 have? Does it have the IPDS option? I think not. I Have two IBM 6400 models: 6400-010 and 6400-P10. I have seen the settings and I don't found those option. Thanks. "Lukas Beeler" <lb-lists@projectdream.org> escribi� en el mensaje news:20070123131510.GE9048@yuffie.projectdream.org... * Jes�s Moreno <jmonteverdenoquierenada@ono.com>: > Which is the settings to connect a printer IBM 6400 in a OS400 trough > Ethernet? Depends. What options does your IBM 6400 have? Does it have the IPDS option? Here is a devd from a running 6400 ethernet attached : CRTDEVPRT DEVD(PRT6400A) DEVCLS(*LAN) TYPE(*IPDS) MODEL(0) + LANATTACH(*IP) AFP(*YES) PORT(5001) ONLINE(*YES) FONT(011 + *NONE) FORMFEED(*CONT) SEPDRAWER(*FILE) PRTERRMSG(*INQ) + MSGQ(*CTLD) ACTTMR(170) IMGCFG(*NONE) MAXPNDRQS(6) + PRTCVT(*YES) PRTRQSTMR(*NOMAX) FORMDF(*LIBL/F1C10110) + CHRID(*SYSVAL) RMTLOCNAME('192.168.48.209') + USRDFNOBJ(PITLIB/PRT6400AP *PSFCFG) DEPLOCNAME(*NONE) + PUBLISHINF(*UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *UNKN...

IBM 6400 Printer Best Configuration
We have a new IBM 6400 printer connected via tcp/ip. What's the best way to set up the outq / print device on this thing. I have it working, but I don't get any current-page-printing info, and it's nearly impossible to get it to set a page range for printing. I suspect we need the IPDS option on the printer for this stuff to work, but I'm not really sure. Anybody ? Thanks ! DLD Oh I forgot to mention that we DO HAVE psf/400 on the system already. Thanks, > We have a new IBM 6400 printer connected via tcp/ip. > > What's the best way to set up the outq / print device on this thing. I > have it working, but I don't get any current-page-printing info, and it's > nearly impossible to get it to set a page range for printing. > > I suspect we need the IPDS option on the printer for this stuff to work, > but I'm not really sure. > > > Anybody ? > > > Thanks ! > > > DLD This is the config that i use; i believe it is out of the install book that comes with the IPDS Option. This is the device description for the printer: Device description . . . . . . . . : PRINTER1 Option . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *BASIC Category of device . . . . . . . . : *PRT Device class . . . . . . . . . . . : *LAN Device type . . . . . . . . . . . : *IPDS Device model . . . . . . . . . . . : 0 LAN attachment . . . . . . . . . . : *IP Advanced function printing . . . . : *YES Port numb...

IBM Network 12 Printer paper jam
I am working on a IBM Network 12 laser printer model 4312. The printer works fine from the manual front feed. When the paper is fed from the tray the paper stops as it hits the first set of rollers and gives the error P1 paperjam. There does not seem to be anything wrong. The printer is about 6 years old. Is ths a common problem on these printers? Is ther a repair kit for this? Thanks ...

IBM 3130 Laser Printer error code 200
Anyone have the maint manual for this beast? On power up it displays 200 and the power light is flashing... Stays that way for ever. ...

IBM Network Printer 17 Reset/default NIC password
Hi, I acquired an IBM Network Printer 17 (4317) from work yesterday. It works good when I print a test page, but I can't change any of the settings using the web interface. It asks for a user name and password. I talked to our IT department but they don't have the password. I've reset the printer to default settings using the control panel. I've also reset the NIC card using the jumpers on the card itself, and the stupid thing is still asking me for a password. A web search provides nothing. Does anybody know the default password and user name for this printer? Brad On Jan 16, 7:07=A0pm, bf...@zid.com wrote: > Hi, I acquired an IBM Network Printer 17 (4317) from work yesterday. > It works good when I print a test page, but I can't change any of the > settings using the web interface. It asks for a user name and > password. I talked to our IT department but they don't have the > password. =A0I've reset the printer to default settings using the > control panel. I've also reset the NIC card using the jumpers on the > card itself, and the stupid thing is still asking me for a password. A > web search provides nothing. > > Does anybody know the default password and user name for this printer? > > Brad The printer chassis was actually OEM'd by IBM from Xerox. IBM modified it to add the IPDS emulation and marketed it as the IBM Network Printer 17. Without the IPDS emulation, it...

IBM Network 12 printer Error P1 paperjam? #2
I am working on a IBM Network 12 laser printer model 4312. The printer works fine from the manual front feed. When the paper is fed from the tray the paper stops as it hits the first set of rollers and gives the error P1 paperjam. There does not seem to be anything wrong. The printer is about 6 years old. Is ths a common problem on these printers? Is ther a repair kit for this? ...

*Solved* IBM Network Printer 17 Reset/default NIC password
Yesterday Harald from Austria sent me a .pdf file containing the 'IBM Network Printers 12, 17, 24 and InfoPrint 20, 32, 40 Ethernet and Token Ring Configuration Guide' Anyone who needs this can email me and I will forward it to them. The default login for the web interface supervisor is as follows: User name = su Password = system (Thank you Harald) Brad ...

IBM Network Printer 17 (4317) "extra" part
I am a happy owner of an IBM Network Printer 17 (IBM type 4317) printer. It works well, and has absolutely no problems with it... Except that I have an "extra" part that fell out of it one day! I was not present when the part in question "fell out", so I can only guess where and how it has appeared. It is a polystyrene plastic cover, about 10.5 in long and 3 in wide. It has a latch on one side, and a couple of tabs on the other side. Imprint in the top right corner says: COVER INNER POLY STYREN VS400 E51311(M) >PS-MI< As I have said, the printer works ...

IBM Network 12 Printer Model 4312. "error P1 paperjam"
Please Help me! I am working on a IBM Network 12 Printer Model 4312. The paper is stopping as it hits the first set of rollers. The error I am recieving is "error P1 paperjam. When I feed the paper manually from the front it works fine. It also seems to work when you first start it up for a few sheets and then jams. The paper is straight and ther doesn't apear to be anything wrong. Is this a common problem? Is there a replacment kit for this problem, like roller replacenent, ect? I don't have access to a manual. Thank You!! Pete "pabstbr" <pabstbr4444@yahoo.com> wrote: >Please Help me! >I am working on a IBM Network 12 Printer Model 4312. The paper is >stopping as it hits the first set of rollers. The error I am >recieving is "error P1 paperjam. When I feed the paper manually >from the front it works fine. It also seems to work when you first >start it up for a few sheets and then jams. The paper is straight >and ther doesn't apear to be anything wrong. Is this a common >problem? Is there a replacment kit for this problem, like roller >replacenent, ect? I don't have access to a manual. >Thank You!! >Pete Pete I don't know this model but there are two most likely causes. Firstly a small piece of paper obstructing the paper path. Secondly the pick up roller(s) are worn, you can try to increase their life by cleaning them with isopropyl alcohol or a rubber rejuvenato...

change default printer to network printer
Guys, I need help . I am using vb5. I am try to print one report @ two different location. 1) is default and 2) is on network. I am trying to set network printer as default for second time. The program was written in win98 and it is working good. but we are try to update all the computers for XP. Thanks for help Bharat Parekh *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** You can grab my printer swtich code here: http://www.members.shaw.ca/AlbertKallal/msaccess/msaccess.html -- Albert D. Kallal (Access MVP) Edmonton, Alberta Canada pleaseNOOSpamKallal@msn.com http://www.members.shaw.ca/AlbertKallal ...

Only allow a printer server on network printer
How can I set up a network printer to only use a printer server from WinNT or Win2000 servers if the printer is network enabled (say an HP printer with a JetDirect card and its own IP)? Is it configurable through the JetAdmin utility? Do I have to setup a filtering firewall perhaps to the printer? TIA Patrick ...

I have a Canon PIXMA ip4000 printer attached via USB to my PC. My Mac can see it and add it but it cannot load the right driver. I installed the printer on the Mac as well then re connected it to the PC hoping that after the Mac would be able to locate or display the proper Canon driver. Any idea how to get the correct driver assigned to this shared printer? Thanks, Om Mac- G4/450 w 512MB RAM 10.3.8, Canon driver 2.6.0 PC- Win2K Pro- printer shared Both machines network flawlessly together ...

Laser printer refills for Samsung printers
I would like information on refilling a Samsung laser printer cartridge (2510- model cartridge). Could you give me some locations on where that can be done? Clifton N. Juan I think you could refill any place in Iraq CJ wrote: > I would like information on refilling a Samsung laser printer > cartridge (2510- model cartridge). > Could you give me some locations on where that can be done? > > > > Clifton N. Juan > > CJ <clifjuan99@gmail.com> wrote: >I would like information on refilling a Samsung laser printer >cartridge (2510...

Colour laser printers compared to inkjet printers?
I'd be interested in knowing if colour laser printers are dropping rapidly in price. Are they cheaper t run compared to ink jet printers? Are there any disadvantages compared to inkjet printers? Are colour laser printers very good at printing photos? I have been using a black and white laser printer for a few years and it seems cheap to run compared to using my ink jet printer for printing text, but this could be different for a colour laser rinter if the coloured toner is expensive. Regards Brian Brian Firstly colour lasers are droppping in price and in generally have extremely high quality. They print faster than inkjets. Cost of ownership is in nearly all cases lower for lasers than inkjets both monochrome and colour, the issue is how much prinitng you will be doing because of the relatively high initial cost of a colour laser, if you are not going to print all that much then obviously an inkjet may be better. So you need to do your sums. Any good dealer should give you costs of running either type of printer. Disadvantages of lasers is high initial cost, high cost of consumables even though they will print dramatically more copies than an inkjet cartridge, average cost of a full set of toners for a colour laser (4 in all) is about $700 to $1000 NZ dollars (just checked on the net) depending on the model you buy but you should get up to 5,000 pages for that. Drums ($750 for 15-17,000 pages), fusers and transfer belts ($450 for 15...

Set Dell 3100CN printer as a AS400 printer
Can anyone help me? I have many Dell Laser printer 3100CN and I want to use Client Access emulator. I set ASCII conversion as *HP5. The printer prints correctly, but it add a blank page with some caracters at the end of every spool. I dont'know how to solve this problem. Looking forward to hear someone soon. Stefano, Try *HPCOLORLJ in stead of *HP5 or else see http://tinyurl.com/r99dq for more information Cheers, Pjotr Stefano wrote: > Can anyone help me? > I have many Dell Laser printer 3100CN and I want to use Client Access > emulator. I set ASCII conversion as *HP5. > The printer prints correctly, but it add a blank page with some > caracters at > the end of every spool. I dont'know how to solve this problem. > > Looking forward to hear someone soon. Here is how we defined ours: CRTDEVPRT DEVD(DZ) DEVCLS(*LAN) TYPE(3812) MODEL(1) LANATTACH(*IP) + PORT(9100) ATTACH(*DIRECT) ONLINE(*YES) FONT(11 *NONE) + FORMFEED(*AUTOCUT) SEPDRAWER(*FILE) PRTERRMSG(*INQ) + MSGQ(*LIBL/I4) ACTTMR(170) INACTTMR(30) LINESPEED(19200) + WORDLEN(8) PARITY(*NONE) STOPBITS(1) TRANSFORM(*YES) + MFRTYPMDL(*HP5SI) PPRSRC1(*LETTER) PPRSRC2(*NONE) + ENVELOPE(*NONE) ASCII899(*NO) IMGCFG(*NONE) CHRID(*SYSVAL) + RMTLOCNAME('192.192.192.11') SYSDRVPGM(*HPPJLDRV) TEXT('DZ - + FSC - DE - Printer Dell at Denison') PUBLISHINF(*UNKNOWN + *UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *BLANK (*...

Printer Ink
Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer Ink Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill - Hi, I am working on a new Website, www.Printer-Ink.biz, for information on Printer Ink, Printer Ink Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill. I already have some information about Printer Ink on the website - www.Printer-Ink.biz; what I am looking for is pictures and diagrams of how printer ink, printer ink cartridge and printer ink refill work for the www.Printer-ink.biz website. Specifically, I am looking for good pictures of printer ink, printer ink cartridge, or printer refill in action, maybe in a ink jet printer or laser printer - however, diagrams of how printer ink, printer ink cartridge, or printer ink refill work in a laser printer, ink jet printer, or even dot matrix printer might be interesting as well. Please only send your own images - with your pictures, please include permission to post them on www.Printer-Ink.biz . Images to pics@Printer-Ink.biz . Thank you, info@Printer-Ink.biz Subject : Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer Ink Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill for www.Printer-Ink.biz flrealbot@yahoo.com wrote: > Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer Ink > Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill > - > > Hi, > > > I am working on a new Website, www.Printer-Ink.biz, for information on > Printer Ink, Printer Ink Cartridge, and Printer Ink ...

Can a printer+airport be a "network" printer?
Situation: We have an Airport Extreme, and plugged into it is an HP LaserJet 1300 printer. When we first got it, we had two Mac Powerbooks, and I set up the printer from PB1. With only a bit of twiddling, we got PB2 to use it. So far, so good. But then, one day, it refused to work from PB2. Huh? With a bit more experimenting, we discovered that when we opened the lid of PB1, PB2 could use the printer. When we closed PB1's lid, PB2 lost contact with the printer. Recently, I upgraded a nearby linux box to the latest rev (of knoppix, FWIW). When I started up the CUPS stuff, it discover...

Web resources about - Replacing IBM 6400 Printer With A Network Laser Printer - comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc

Facebook Tests Replacing Keyword Ad Targeting With Broad Category Targeting
Facebook is testing a major functionality change for its self-serve performance ad tool that would replace the specific Like keyword targeting ...

The Dangers of Replacing Coil Springs on Your Vehicle - Bonus Clip - YouTube
In this episode of Saturday Mechanic bonus clip, Ben and Russ show what happens when a coil spring compressor fails. Subscribe today for more! ...

School apologises for taking cane off blind boy and replacing it with pool noodle
A primary school has apologised for taking away the cane of an eight-year-old blind boy and replacing it swimming pool noddle as a form of punishment. ...

Federation Centres stuns market by replacing CEO Steven Sewell with Angus McNaughton effective immediately ...
Retail landlord Federation Centres has surprised the market with the&nbsp;appointment of&nbsp;former Novion Property's Angus McNaughton as the ...

Replacing China's broken economic gauge
As Chinese growth shifts away from its reliance on heavy industry, we need a new index to the track the ups and downs of the economy.

Inner south residents worried about high-rises replacing public housing flats
Residents say the&nbsp;government&nbsp;is over-developing its inner south blocks to maximise their sale value.

Apache Software Foundation unveils Hadoop 2, replacing MapReduce with YARN
The Apache Software Foundation unveiled its latest release of its open source data processing program, Hadoop 2. It runs multiple applications ...

No talk of replacing Bill Shorten as Labor leader: Anthony Albanese
Labor frontbencher Anthony Albanese says he's not interested in taking over the leadership, and the party remains united behind Bill Shorten. ...

Tweets Replacing Resumes - Twitter Becomes Job-Hunting Tool
Forget paper resumes, your next job could hang on a 140-letter tweet.

A case of one bad government replacing another
THERE is a widening gap between the sort of government a Tony Abbott-led Coalition will need to become to steer the nation successfully in the ...