Running Totals in AS400 Query

Hi,

Is there a way of creating a running total field in AS400 query
Lets say I have 2 fields
1. Date of Transaction
2. Amount.   eg -2000 +50, -55

Date             Amount  Running Total
01/01/07        200       200
02/01/07        -50        150

I want to create the running total field using the Amount field
programmatically.
I plan to use the define report fields screens.

Any ideas or help appreciated,

Many Thanks,

Ant
AS400 Query Beginner

0
abmorgan (1)

excel-ant wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way of creating a running total field in AS400 query

Nope.
0
GB452 (123)
4/3/2007 9:39:00 PM
   .
   IIRC, the Query/38 feature offered that function.  That software
comes with OPTION(06) of i5/OS.  If that option is installed, CALL QCL,
then issue DSNQRYAPP
   Beyond that, I recall almost nothing about it except that F1=Exit.
Thus if your PF1 key is mapped to only Help, be sure to first remap your
keyboard to allow exit/save of the designed query report/application.
   If you can create some SQL VIEW that gets the data in rows that the
Query/400 reporting can present, then you could replace the query of the
file with a report of the VIEW -- with or without summary processing in
the query definition, depending on what the VIEW achieves for you.  I do
not want my brain to hurt, so I have not given this any thought for the
given example.

Regards, Chuck
-- All comments provided "as is" with no warranties of any kind whatsoever

excel-ant wrote:
> Is there a way of creating a running total field in AS400 query
> Let's say I have 2 fields
> 1. Date of Transaction
> 2. Amount.   eg -2000 +50, -55
>
> Date             Amount  Running Total
> 01/01/07        200       200
> 02/01/07        -50       150
>
> I want to create the running total field using the Amount field
> programmatically.
> I plan to use the define report fields screens.
>
> Any ideas or help appreciated,
0
crpence (662)
4/5/2007 3:26:54 AM
..
   Correction: The Query/38 software comes with 5722DB1 -- System/38
Utilities.  The OPTION(06) of i5/OS provides the S/38 Environment which
enables access to the environment, activated by the call to the QCL
program, where the DSNQRYAPP and QRYDTA commands run.

CRPence wrote:
>   IIRC, the Query/38 feature offered that function.  That software comes
> with OPTION(06) of i5/OS.  If that option is installed, CALL QCL, then
> issue DSNQRYAPP
  <<SNIP>>
0
crpence (662)

AS400 runs, and runs, and runs
A friend went to a conference last week. One of the speakers said they went to a location as a consultant to review their systems and suggest possible upgrades. The consultants found the file servers but they couldn't find any physical device that was actually performing the daily business task. After a day of searching and tracing cables they had maintenance rip the drywall from an interior wall. Behind the drywall was a closet door, in the closet was an AS400. None of the current employees knew the AS400 existed. It had been buried inside a closet for at least 5 years, but it was still processing the daily business transactions. I've heard this story before somewhere else, but it was not a AS/400, but a Window Server at a University School. A rumor or true? I don't know... But, AS/400 is a true blue friend when it comes in reliability. Gil Eb wrote: > A friend went to a conference last week. > > One of the speakers said they went to a location as a consultant to > review their systems and suggest possible upgrades. > > The consultants found the file servers but they couldn't find any > physical device that was actually performing the daily business task. > After a day of searching and tracing cables they had maintenance rip > the drywall from an interior wall. Behind the drywall was a closet > door, in the closet was an AS400. > > None of the current employees knew the AS400 existed. > It had been buried ins...

AS400 to AS400 connection

AS400 Queries with out a existing query
Wondered if you could jog my memory a bit. Its been years since I've worked on an AS400. I recall there is a way to issue a QUERY command to have it list the data with in a file with out creating an entire query. I thought it was a QUERY *N .... but that doesn't seem to work. Thanks for any help. Try: runqry *n libname/filename A Switzer wrote: > Wondered if you could jog my memory a bit. > > Its been years since I've worked on an AS400. > > I recall there is a way to issue a QUERY command to have it list the > data with in a file with out creating an entire query. > > I thought it was a QUERY *N .... but that doesn't seem to work. > > Thanks for any help. Thats the one, Thank You! janssen_@hotmail.com (A Switzer) wrote in message news:<65116016.0408261509.497cfbb8@posting.google.com>... > Wondered if you could jog my memory a bit. > > Its been years since I've worked on an AS400. > > I recall there is a way to issue a QUERY command to have it list the > data with in a file with out creating an entire query. > > I thought it was a QUERY *N .... but that doesn't seem to work. > > Thanks for any help. ...

Connecting to AS400 running on IBM with MS Access
Hello All, I've been struggling on and off for 3 months trying to connect to an DB2 database running on an IBM iSeries machine. I FINALLY figured out how to connect with Coldfusion (see instructions below). So, now I am trying to connect to the same database with MS Access. I want to link the tables within Access so I can quickly query and answer questions. The problem is that I HAVE NO IDEA how to do this. I'm familiar with linking tables to other databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle), but I've never done it for IBM DB2 (I'm not even familiar with the IB...

IBM AS400

AS400 to AS400 data transfer

AS400 to AS400 connection issues

AS400 to AS400 data transfer #2
Hi I need to place a trigger on a set of tables on an AS400 to fire off whenever new records are added to these tables. This trigger program will then transfer the data to another AS400 across a WAN. This will allow us to transfer orders from one system to another. Can anyone tell me how I would achieve this. Normally if it had been a PC I would have used an ODBC type application but I am not sure what is available to me for AS400 to AS400 data transfer. I know that we can transfer a SAVF by FTP but this is not a route I would like to go down. I would prefer to populate tables directly if possible. We are using 2 model 820's with OS400 V5 R2 Thanks for any help offered Iain ...

Query that blocks AS400
Hi! I have a VB program , that creates a query in a dynamic way, depending on the users selections. So, one of the query that it creates is the below query. It consists in 6 unions, the first 3 are more simple and returns one registers each one, and the next 3 returns some more registers. If I execute the query in this order the process, begins to catch CPU, since it block the AS400. If I change the order and I put the last 3 statment before the first 3, then the query runs correctly. Could anybody explain me what happen? We have the last version of AS400, and it happends also if I execute the query with the Operations Navigator. Thanks in advance and sorry by my english. This is the query: Select 2 As Tipo, 2 As Semana, 0 As SIN_A, 0 As SIN_B, 0 As SIN_C, 0 As COBRADO, 0 As PREVISTO, 0 As NO_PREVISTO From (Select Count(*) From LIB.TB_DETAIL) AS UNICOREG Union All Select 2 As Tipo, 3 As Semana, 0 As SIN_A, 0 As SIN_B, 0 As SIN_C, 0 As COBRADO, 0 As PREVISTO, 0 As NO_PREVISTO From (Select Count(*) From LIB.TB_DETAIL) AS UNICOREG Union All Select 2 As Tipo, 5 As Semana, 0 As SIN_A, 0 As SIN_B, 0 As SIN_C, 0 As COBRADO, 0 As PREVISTO, 0 As NO_PREVISTO From (Select Count(*) From LIB.TB_DETAIL) AS UNICOREG Union All Select 1 As Tipo, 1 As Semana, Sum(Case When C.Endoso<>'S' And C.EndDis<>'S' And D.ForCob In (1, 2, 7, 18, 21) Then Princi Else 0 End) As SIN_A, Sum(Case When C.Endoso<>'S' And C.EndDis<>'S&#...

AS400 Printing queries
Hi, I am having trouble trying to figure out why when I print query spool files, they only print landscape not portrait. There isn't anywhere in the query definition that allows me to print landscape or portrait. Do you know of a way I can do this? Thanks in advance!! Shannon Set the number of columns to 80 in the "Select output type and output form" option, second screen Form size - Width. - Bob Comer "Shannon" <stilley@nbnet.nb.ca> wrote in message news:NLfPb.68613$IF6.1663775@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca... > Hi, > > I am having trouble trying to figure out why when I print query spool files, > they only print landscape not portrait. There isn't anywhere in the query > definition that allows me to print landscape or portrait. Do you know of a > way I can do this? > > Thanks in advance!! > > Shannon > > > > > > I forgot to mention that it only prints landscape on laser printers. It prints as it should on our wide impact printer. Shannon "Shannon" <stilley@nbnet.nb.ca> wrote in message news:NLfPb.68613$IF6.1663775@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca... > Hi, > > I am having trouble trying to figure out why when I print query spool files, > they only print landscape not portrait. There isn't anywhere in the query > definition that allows me to print landscape or portrait. Do you know of a > way I can do this? > > Thanks in advance!! > > ...

running total in query
I have a query that returns weekly enrollments: Qrygetweeklycountofdosmoduleenrollments Week Commencing Week Ending Total Bookings 02/04/2004 02/04/2004 0 05/04/2004 09/04/2004 0 12/04/2004 16/04/2004 1 19/04/2004 23/04/2004 2 26/04/2004 30/04/2004 1 03/05/2004 07/05/2004 1 10/05/2004 14/05/2004 1 17/05/2004 21/05/2004 0 24/05/2004 28/05/2004 2 31/05/2004 04/06/2004 1 07/06/2004 11/06/2004 1 14/06/2004 18/06/2004 0 21/06/2004 25/06/2004 3 28/06/2004 02/07/2004 3 05/07/2004 09/07/2004 4 12/07/2004 16/07/2004 2 19/07/2004 23/07/2004 3 26/07/2004 30/07/2004 6 02/08/2004 06/08/2004 4 09/08/2004 13/08/2004 2 16/08/2004 20/08/2004 15 I would like to get a running sum of the total bookings column I am not sure how to do this. Many regards in advance Peter SQL at present : SELECT Min(Qrygetdailycountofdosmoduleenrollments.Date) AS [Week Commencing], Max(Qrygetdailycountofdosmoduleenrollments.Date) AS [Week Ending], Sum(Qrygetdailycountofdosmoduleenrollments.[Number of Module Enrollments]) AS [Total Bookings] FROM Qrygetdailycountofdosmoduleenrollments GROUP BY Qrygetdailycountofdosmoduleenrollments.[Week Number]; create a report and create a running sum of that field. I wanted to create the running sum in the query itself and not in a report. "Pieter Linden" <pietlinden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:bf31e41b.0408241526.2cb8...

Running totals in a query?
I have a database that hold s figures for each quarter. I want to create a query whereby the user can ask for the running total of the data upto the quarter they enter into a prompt. The database stores the quarter name in txtmonthlabel (a date field) and the quarters totals in txtdomic (a number field) EG If the user enters March 2004 they get figures upto March 2004, if they enter June 2004 they get total upto June 2004, in other words the query would add March's figures to June's figures to give the totals, not just show June's figures. Can this be done in a query and what would the prompt criteria be? TIA Tony Williams You have a GROUP BY query, so drag the date field into the grid. In the Total row, under this field, choose Where. In the Criteria row, enter: >= [Quarter Starting Date] And < DateAdd("q", 1, [Quarter Starting Date]) To ensure the user enters a valid date, choose Paramters from the Query menu, and enter: [Quarter Starting Date] Date -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia. Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Tony Williams" <tw@tcpinvalid.com> wrote in message news:cnih26$fd6$1@hercules.btinternet.com... >I have a database that hold s figures for each quarter. I want to create a > query whereby the user can ask for the running total of the data upto the > quarter they enter into a p...

From a AS400 with a CCSID to another AS400 with different CCSID
Hi all, I've the following issue: - I have to move data from a AS400 with CCSID 65535 (no conversion) to another AS400 with CCSID 37 I'm using DDM files on the second AS400 linked to the first AS400, but reading DDM files I have the problem that data are different in the special characters... So I changed my job session CCSID to 65535 with CHGJOB; with that I can see correctly DDM files data, but not the local files... What do you suggest to do? Many thanks in advance. Fabrizio On 09-Jun-2011 05:47 , Fabrizio wrote: > > I've the following issue: > > - I have to move data from a AS400 with CCSID 65535 (no conversion) > to another AS400 with CCSID 37 > > I'm using DDM files on the second AS400 linked to the first AS400, > but reading DDM files I have the problem that data are different in > the special characters... > > So I changed my job session CCSID to 65535 with CHGJOB; with that I > can see correctly DDM files data, but not the local files... > > What do you suggest to do? > The system CCSID QCCSID is effectively moot in that scenario as far as I can recall. What do matter are the CCSID of the job opening the file and then reading the data, and the CCSID of the columns of the file being opened. When the job is set to a proper CCSID, then whenever the data is also "tagged" properly with a CCSID [e.g. column of a table with a non-hex (non-65535) CCSID], the database will convert the dat...

Query AS400 with ASP
Hello I'm trying a connection to AS400 with ASP pages, my problem is when I use a query like this: CommandText = "SELECT btforn, pruser FROM carg.bolef WHERE btforn=16046;" The query retuns to me all the records an not only the records with btforn=16046. Can you help me plese??? Thanks F.V. On May 24, 11:28 am, aldobe...@gmail.com wrote: > Hello > I'm trying a connection to AS400 with ASP pages, my problem is when I > use a query like this: > CommandText = "SELECT btforn, pruser FROM carg.bolef WHERE > btforn=16046;" > > The query retuns to me all the records an not only the records with > btforn=16046. > > Can you help me plese??? > Thanks > > F.V. I notice that you have an ";" inside the quotes rather than outside which looks a little strange. Otherwise the most likely cause is that somehow you are losing the WHERE clause when the query is being submitted to OS/400. Make sure you don't have any control characters in your CommandText string. If this is fine then you can use iSeries OpsNav to start a database performance monitor and monitor the SQL requests it is receiving. John Garrould ...

Query with Grouped Running Totals
I have done a bunch of looking but I am confused as to the correct way I should proceed with this problem. I have query that returns: It is sorted by ordnum then, linenum, then date and it creates a table called Temptable. ordnum linenum qtyord Date qtyship 1234 1 500 2/1/05 150 1234 1 500 2/2/05 200 1234 2 300 2/5/05 130 1234 2 300 2/7/05 170 1245 1 600 2/2/05 200 1245 1 600 2/3/05 150 1245 1 600 2/4/05 150 I would like to change update this table with running totals with each record to something like this ordnum linenum qtyord Date qtyship qtyremain 1234 1 500 2/1/05 150 350 1234 1 500 2/2/05 200 150 1234 2 300 2/5/05 130 170 1234 2 300 2/7/05 170 0 1245 1 600 2/2/05 200 400 1245 1 600 2/3/05 150 250 1245 1 600 2/4/05 150 100 I have tried using the DSum function but I just cant seem to get the query correct. Would this be easier if it was done in VB. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If anymore info is needed please let me know. This is done in Access 2000 Thank you, Darren ...

Running Totals Query Access97
I'm trying to create a running totals query in access 97. I have followed the directions on how to do it from Microsofts website article id 138911. I took their code they had and replaced it with my fields. When I try to run it I get #errors in my RunTot column. I'm kinda new to this. Not sure if maybe I mistyped something wrong or is there a better way to do this? I have pasted the code. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. SELECT [Quotes & Orders].[Inbound Date], [Quotes & Orders].[Sales Rep], DatePart("yyyy",[Inbound Date]) AS AYear, DatePart("m",[Inbound Date]) AS AMonth, DSum("Contract Price","Quotes & Orders","Datepart('m',[Inbound Date])<=" & [Amonth] & "And Datepart('yyyy',[Inbound date])<=" & [ayear] & "") AS RunTot, Format([Inbound Date],"mmm") AS FDate FROM [Quotes & Orders] WHERE (((DatePart("yyyy",[Inbound Date]))=[Enter Year])) GROUP BY [Quotes & Orders].[Inbound Date], [Quotes & Orders].[Sales Rep], DatePart("yyyy",[Inbound Date]), DatePart("m",[Inbound Date]), Format([Inbound Date],"mmm") HAVING ((([Quotes & Orders].[Inbound Date]) Is Not Null) AND (([Quotes & Orders].[Sales Rep])=[Enter Salesman])) ORDER BY [Quotes & Orders].[Inbound Date], DatePart("yyyy",[Inbound Date]), DatePart("m",[Inbound Date]), Format([Inbound Date],...

SQL queries on AS400 database
Hi, Currently I use a program called DataSelect for running queries on my AS400 database. From Clarion 5.5. I open a DDE channel and have the outcom of the query running into a dBase IV file, from where I can access the data in my Clarion applications. I am sure there must be a way to run SQL based queries directly on the AS400, using the ODBC connection I have setup with the database, but I don't know how to set this up and how to ensure that the data ends in a table (TopSpeed file). Anybody who could help me? Thanks for your reply, Gerard Hi, > I am sure there must be a way to run SQL based queries directly on the > AS400, using the ODBC > connection I have setup with the database, but I don't know how to set this > up and how to > ensure that the data ends in a table (TopSpeed file). Import the AS400 filedefinitions into your dictionary using the ODBC filedriver. Then you can either access these files in your application as you would access topspeed files (kind of), or you can copy the contents to a topspeedfile (e/g using a Process type procedure) HTH -- Arie Rens (RADventure B.V.) Maarssen, the Netherlands http://www.radventure.nl SoftVelocity Distributor for the Benelux try winsql lite. it free. it allow you to browse tru any database via odbc. from winsql then you can decide which table to import. "Arie Rens (RADventure B.V.)" <reader8@radventure.nl> wrote in message news:VA.00000107.43058c20@radventure.nl... &...

Running total in query #2
I have a query which shows the following fields and orders by every one in turn from left to right in ascending order. The fields are DATE, [STAFF INITIALS], WORK, [hours]*[rate], DESCRIPTION and [UNIQUE REF]. How can I get a running total of the [hours]*[rate] field? I need to use every single field to find whether a record occurs before the current record. I have tried using the DSum function in various ways but cannot get it to work. The date field is in the format dd/mm/yyyy. Staff initials and work are text fields. Description is a memo field. Hours and rate are number fields. ????? wrote: > I have a query which shows the following fields and orders by every one > in turn from left to right in ascending order. The fields are DATE, > [STAFF INITIALS], WORK, [hours]*[rate], DESCRIPTION and [UNIQUE REF]. > > How can I get a running total of the [hours]*[rate] field? > > I need to use every single field to find whether a record occurs before > the current record. I have tried using the DSum function in various > ways but cannot get it to work. The date field is in the format > dd/mm/yyyy. Staff initials and work are text fields. Description is a > memo field. Hours and rate are number fields. > I sometimes wonder if running sums might be better to calc when the record is added/deleted/modified. It the query you could sort the table by staffid and date. In a column enter somethink like PriorRate:Select Sum(Hours*Rate) From TheT...

PowerPC extensions for IBM AS400

link table IBM AS400
Hi. Sorry for my english but I have MS Access in italian. My problem is by link a table from IBM As400 (with > 100.000 rows). The output of the table is many #ELIMINATO (in english "delete" / "erase".. I dont't know the exact message). I have tried with "requery" or recreating the link without results. If I *import* the table from AS400 it works perfectly without problems. Here an abstract txt BOLAZI;BOLCLI;BOLDBO;BOLNBO;BOLCAU;BOLNPR;BOLTRE;BOLMAT;BOLDES [........] [........] ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato 0;474;990204;354;10;1;1; 936;PC Intel Pentium II 400 Miditower 0;474;990204;354;10;4;1; 1890;CD-ROM drive 36X 0;474;990204;354;10;5;1; 1692;HD-SCSI 4.5 Gb IBM Ultrastar WIDE 7200 0;474;990204;354;10;6;1; 1497;HD-SCSI 9.1 Gb IBM DDRS-39130 UWIDE [........] Thanks in advance M. "Mire" <mary@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:buo9eo$k39dq$1@ID-57790.news.uni-berlin.de... > Hi. > Sorry for my english but I have MS Access in italian. > My problem is by link a table from IBM As400 (with > 100.000 rows). > > The output of the table is many #ELIMINATO (in english "delete" / "erase".. > I dont't know the exact message). > I have tried with "requery" or recreating the link without results. > > If I *import* the table from AS400 it works perfectly without problems. > &...

Query with Grouped Running Totals #2
[...]

AS400 Query Combining Numeric Fields
Hi! Does anyone know how to combine numeric fields in AS 400 query? I have 3 fields that are numeric FIELD1 FIELD2 FIELD3... would like to combine them to be FIELD1/FIELD2/FIELD3 - if FIELD1 is 1 and FIELD2 is 8 and FIELD3 is 7 = then it should combine them to 1/8/7 I have tried to play around with define views but can not figure it out. Please help if anyone has any advice. Thanks in advance. Create a new field with: Digits(Fld1) !! '/' !! Digits(Fld2) !! '/' !! Digits(Fld3) Birgitta That example is a bit too simplistic to infer the intentions. Does the data type of the /result field/ need to be character data type? Zero prefix disallowed? What are the attributes of the /numeric/ fields? create view qtemp.combined as (select rtrim(char(field1)) concat rtrim(char(field2)) concat rtrim(char(field3)) as F123 from thelib.thefile ) Regards, Chuck lcollinsfl@hotmail.com wrote: > Does anyone know how to combine numeric fields in AS 400 query? I > have 3 fields that are numeric FIELD1 FIELD2 FIELD3... would like to > combine them to be FIELD1/FIELD2/FIELD3 - > > if FIELD1 is 1 and FIELD2 is 8 and FIELD3 is 7 = then it should > combine them to 1/8/7 > > I have tried to play around with define views but can not figure it > out. ...

DATE CALCULATIONS USING AS400 QUERY
I NEED TO ACCESS DATA FOR ONLY LAST 30 DAYS IN OUR DATABASE. HOW DO I CREATE A DATE VARIALBLE THAT I CAN USE TO SEARCH DATABASE. I KNOW HOW TO GET CURRENT(DATE), BUT I WANT CURRENT(DATE)-30. ANY HELP?? Current(Date) - 30 Days Birgitta On 10 Aug., 17:33, JIMBO <JST...@SHENANDOAHFURNITURE.COM> wrote: > I NEED TO ACCESS DATA FOR ONLY LAST 30 DAYS IN OUR DATABASE. HOW DO I > CREATE A DATE VARIALBLE THAT I CAN USE TO SEARCH DATABASE. I KNOW HOW > TO GET CURRENT(DATE), BUT I WANT CURRENT(DATE)-30. ANY HELP?? On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 08:33:40 -0700, JIMBO wrote: > I NEED TO ACCESS DATA FOR ONLY LAST 30 DAYS IN OUR DATABASE. HOW DO I > CREATE A DATE VARIALBLE THAT I CAN USE TO SEARCH DATABASE. I KNOW HOW > TO GET CURRENT(DATE), BUT I WANT CURRENT(DATE)-30. ANY HELP?? It's not that hard with SQL (*QMQRY). SELECT DATE(DAYS(CURDATE()) - 30) will hand back the date 30 days prior. -- 6. I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them. --Peter Anspach's list of things to do as an Evil Overlord On Aug 10, 1:04 pm, "Hau...@sss-software.de" <Hau...@sss-software.de> wrote: > Current(Date) - 30 Days > > Birgitta > > On 10 Aug., 17:33, JIMBO <JST...@SHENANDOAHFURNITURE.COM> wrote: > > > > > I NEED TO ACCESS DATA FOR ONLY LAST 30 DAYS IN OUR DATABASE. HOW DO I > > CREATE A DATE VARIALBLE THAT I CAN USE TO SEARCH DATABASE. I KNOW HOW > > TO GET CU...

Web resources about - Running Totals in AS400 Query - comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc

Running - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the type of locomotion in humans. For running in horses, see Horse gait . For locomotion in dogs, see Gait (dog) . For ...

Malcolm Turnbull is running on my government's record: Tony Abbott
Former prime minister Tony Abbott has declared the government will head to the election fundamentally unchanged under Malcolm Turnbull, hours ...

Malcolm Turnbull is running on my government's record: Tony Abbott
Former prime minister Tony Abbott has declared the government will head to the election fundamentally unchanged under Malcolm Turnbull, hours ...

Malcolm Turnbull is running on my government's record: Tony Abbott
Former prime minister Tony Abbott has declared the government will head to the election fundamentally unchanged under Malcolm Turnbull, hours ...

Pangu releases Apple TV 4 jailbreak for units running tvOS 9.0 and 9.0.1
... has released a jailbreak for the 4th generation Apple TV. This jailbreak, a first for the Apple TV 4, is capable of jailbreaking units running ...

How Valve got passable VR running on a four-year-old graphics card
That green box in the middle of this Aperture Science scene indicates it's running right in the middle of the adaptive performance curve. (credit: ...

Microsoft extends support for Intel Skylake systems running Windows 7, Windows 8.1
... using Intel’s Skylake platform. In January, the company said that it would only guarantee full extended support for Skylake systems running ...

Do You Want To Help Put A NeoCon Administration Back Running The White House?
Hillary Clinton's mindset, borne out by her record, is extremely dangerous to world peace. Democratic voters should understand who she really ...

Soros Board Member Chairs Firm Running Online Voting for Tuesday’s Utah Caucuses
Smartmatic Group, an electronic voting firm whose worldwide headquarters is located in the United Kingdom, will be running the online balloting ...