Software in . Net to retriew yous Statistic data from As400

Software in . Net to retriew yous Statistic data from As400

Polaris.Net is for who, knowing the structure of database and SQL
language ,

they want realize statistics. Polaris.Net is for the producer of
software and

the retailer the better instrument to propose to to their customers.

Polaris.Net has need only a valid SQL statement , after which all the

functionalities are immediately operating. Polaris.Net is developed in
..Net

and has a Client/Server-Multi-Users architecture, therefore it is the
right

solution for the requirements of company.

Polaris.NET is a powerful and robust application that supports
data-driven

business activities by providing universal access to any data source.

Polaris.NET ease of use eliminates the need for database skills and
costly

training and reduces dependency and workload on IT personnel.
Polaris.NET is

implemented as a multiuser and client/server application that offers

personalized viewing to each user with rapid response to queries
regardless

of database size and complexity. Polaris.NET is entirely developed on

Microsoft=C2=A9 .NET technology making it ready to deploy and operate on
different

application platforms.

 =2ENET Technology
Access your data source at speeds up to 300 times faster than the
average

application. Entirely developed on Microsoft=C2=A9 .NET technology,
Polaris.NET

guarantees speed, reliability, and =EF=AC=82exibility.

Universal Connectivity
Connect to any database that supports ODBC and OLEDB. (Ideal fo As400)

Enhanced Usability
Experience enhanced usability through an interface designed to provide

intuitive access to menu functions with minimal clutter.

Template-based Data Extraction
Create data templates based on SQL statements and manipulate extracted
data

using Polaris.NET features.

Advanced Data Manipulation
Analyze your data by utilizing real-time sorting and =EF=AC=81ltering,
aggregation

and statistical functions, comparison and string operators, and
user-de=EF=AC=81ned

expressions.

Drag=E2=80=99n=E2=80=99Drop Multi-level Grouping
Drill down into your data by grouping columns with drag and drop
actions.

Dynamic Data Extraction

Create dynamic templates to retrieve
speci=EF=AC=81c sets of records based on user criteria.

Excel-style Cell Selection
Just like Microsoft=C2=A9 Excel, select columns, rows or any range of
contiguous

cells.

3D Cubes
Create multi-dimensional views of your template data utilizing OLAP
cubes.

2D Charts
Output your template data to a variety of chart formats such as pie,
bar,

column, doughnut, and radar.

Merge Column View
Display identical column values as a single merged cell for faster
browsing

through rows of data.

Data Formatting
Display column data in 18 different formats whether it is currency,

percentage, decimal, date, or time.

Export Data
Export your template data as text, Acrobat =C2=A9 PDF, Word, Excel, HTML,
or XML.

Data Archives
Create static archives of your template data as XML =EF=AC=81les with
optional

encryption available for sensitive information.

Stored Procedures
Retrieve large amounts of data by calling stored procedures and
bene=EF=AC=81t from

signi=EF=AC=81cant speed gains in data extraction.

Multi-user Environment
Create users with different privileges and assign them the templates
they

need to use within your organization.

Crystal Reports=C2=A9 Integration
Export your data to customized reports created with Crystal Report=C2=A9.

Please contact us commerciale@miraclesoftware.it

Software in . Net to retriew yous Statistic
Software in . Net to retriew yous Statistic data Polaris.Net is for who, knowing the structure of database and SQL language , they want realize statistics. Polaris.Net is for the producer of software and the retailer the better instrument to propose to to their customers. Polaris.Net has need only a valid SQL statement , after which all the functionalities are immediately operating. Polaris.Net is developed in ..Net and has a Client/Server-Multi-Users architecture, therefore it is the right solution for the requirements of company. Polaris.NET is a powerful and ...

Software in . Net to retriew yous Statistic #2
Software in . Net to retriew yous Statistic data Polaris.Net is for who, knowing the structure of database and SQL language , they want realize statistics. Polaris.Net is for the producer of software and the retailer the better instrument to propose to to their customers. Polaris.Net has need only a valid SQL statement , after which all the functionalities are immediately operating. Polaris.Net is developed in ..Net and has a Client/Server-Multi-Users architecture, therefore it is the right solution for the requirements of company. Polaris.NET is a powerful and ...

AS400 to AS400 data transfer
Hi I need to place a trigger on a set of tables on an AS400 to fire off whenever new records are added to these tables. This trigger program will then transfer the data to another AS400 across a WAN. This will allow us to transfer orders from one system to another. Can anyone tell me how I would achieve this. Normally if it had been a PC I would have used an ODBC type application but I am not sure what is available to me for AS400 to AS400 data transfer. I know that we can transfer a SAVF by FTP but this is not a route I would like to go down. I would prefer to populate tables directly if p...

AS400 to AS400 data transfer #2
Hi I need to place a trigger on a set of tables on an AS400 to fire off whenever new records are added to these tables. This trigger program will then transfer the data to another AS400 across a WAN. This will allow us to transfer orders from one system to another. Can anyone tell me how I would achieve this. Normally if it had been a PC I would have used an ODBC type application but I am not sure what is available to me for AS400 to AS400 data transfer. I know that we can transfer a SAVF by FTP but this is not a route I would like to go down. I would prefer to populate tables directly if p...

AS400 to AS400 connection
Hi All I am creating a database trigger to write details real time from tables on one AS400 to another over our WAN. Is there such a concept as ODBC connections on the AS400 to perform this task and if so can anyone explain how I would configure such a connection. There will be a process on the receiving AS400 waiting to process the data as soon as it is received. All provious data transfer between AS400's in our organisation have been using SAVF and FTP but this is a differnet issue. Thanks in advance for any help offered Iain Iain racontait dans comp.databases....

Hello all, I'm working on a program that needs to send a print job to a printer connected to an AS/400. I've tried using the SpooledFileOutputStream and I've also tried using one of the SCS Writer classes. Neither solution is working. With the SpooledFileOutputStream I am at least able to create my print file, but when my program ends, the file is still not being printed. This program does not run on the AS400, it runs on a PC and connects to the AS400 via the toolkit classes. I know this part works as I am able to use the toolkit to access Data Queues, Files and Data Areas witho...

AS400 to AS400 connection
Hi. What`s the rocommended method of copyting data beetween two AS400 (both on V5R1) ? Regards, Tom tom wrote: > Hi. > What`s the rocommended method of copyting data beetween two AS400 (both on > V5R1) ? Probably FTP. "tom" <tomeks@comp.pl> wrote in message news:c8c9u5$fb4$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl... > Hi. > What`s the rocommended method of copyting data beetween two AS400 (both on > V5R1) ? > > Regards, > Tom > > It depends how often you are doing the copying & how much there is. If you want say one record but every 3 seconds then you...

IBM AS400

as400 software
hi , could you please tell me from where can i get the demo soft as400 for client pc . i want to do practice at home . On Jul 23, 12:33=A0pm, Amit <fasolut...@gmail.com> wrote: > hi , could you please tell me from where can i get the demo soft > as400 for client pc . > i want to do practice at home . There used to be a product called Baby/400 that let you run iSeries applications in an environment on a Windows server or something similar. Haven't heard of anyone using it in a very long time. I'm not aware of any sort of general emulator that pretends to be an iSerie...

AS400 to AS400 connection issues
Hi All, We have two AS400's at different locations, and were able to passthrough and send files between both no problems. Last week one of our AS400's was moved to another location, with an IP change. We have updated the IP addresses on the other AS400 and can passthrough fine....however we can no longer send files from the new location. When I look at the distribution queue I see the following status: RTY-FAIL Any idea's as to what may be causing this? Thanks, Mike mot98@yahoo.com wrote: > Hi All, > > We have two AS400's at different locations, and were able...

AS400
Hello all! I'm having a problem with a project I'm working on and I'd like to ask for anyone's input that might be helpful. I'm building a rather large front-end application connecting to an AS400 for the back end database and I'm experiencing slow response times when executing sql statements. Some select statement response times are bad. Not all, but some. And there doesn't seem to be a consistent factor in any of the sql statements being so slow. Based on the application design, there's a group of components that get loaded dynamically which all access t...

AS400 accessing data
Hello, does anybody can tell me how to get connected to AS400 via JDBC or in any other way? Thank you Alessandro Yes. Ask IBM. It's their DB2 (presumably that's what you're talking about), and yes thy have been providing a JDBC driver since about 1997... Joe Weinstein at BEA Check http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wasinfo/v6r0/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.websphere.express.doc/info/exp/ae/tcws_toolbox.html also found a small wiki: http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/JT400 I use it on a db2 as400, working perfectly. Etienne alexjcasol wrote: &g...

Web data to AS400
Yes I still call it an AS400. I have someone who as home grown software and a website hosted by someone else. He wants to be able to get the web orders into the system automatically and asked me how to do it. I know there are probably 6 ways to Sunday to get this done, but I am exploring all options. They have a website programmer, but no AS400 programmer. The website guy said he knows PHP pretty well and they are on V5R1. I am fairly good as RPG, RPGLE, CLP programming and then some. What would be an easy way to get this information to the system? Thanking any suggestions, I do thank...

From a AS400 with a CCSID to another AS400 with different CCSID
Hi all, I've the following issue: - I have to move data from a AS400 with CCSID 65535 (no conversion) to another AS400 with CCSID 37 I'm using DDM files on the second AS400 linked to the first AS400, but reading DDM files I have the problem that data are different in the special characters... So I changed my job session CCSID to 65535 with CHGJOB; with that I can see correctly DDM files data, but not the local files... What do you suggest to do? Many thanks in advance. Fabrizio On 09-Jun-2011 05:47 , Fabrizio wrote: > > I've the following issue: > > - I have to m...

Web resources about - Software in . Net to retriew yous Statistic data from As400 - comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc

Statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
More probability density is found as one gets closer to the expected (mean) value in a normal distribution . Statistics used in standardized ...

Statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
More probability density is found as one gets closer to the expected (mean) value in a normal distribution . Statistics used in standardized ...

Statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
More probability density is found as one gets closer to the expected (mean) value in a normal distribution . Statistics used in standardized ...

Statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Statistics Jump to: navigation , search Page statistics Content pages 3,956,211 Pages (All pages in the wiki, including talk pages, redirects, ...

Cleveland Cavaliers' LeBron James unfazed by gruesome NBA shooting statistics
Now that he's 31, a multimillionaire and a business mogul, LeBron James joked how people don't know what to get him for his birthday. So James ...

WA police commissioner Karl O'Callaghan defends police as crime statistics rise
... police commissioner Karl O'Callaghan has defended the state's crime-fighting model amid calls from the opposition to scrap it. Statistics ... ...

Thomas Jefferson School Of Law To Stand Trial For Allegedly Inflating Employment Statistics
Never before has a law school been forced to actually stand trial for allegedly inflating its employment statistics. This is historic.

Statistics: Android users were all about phablets this holiday season
... course, these handsets are nearly extinct, so we are still left in the dark. Medium Android phones follow phablets as the second highest statistic, ...

Patriots Weren't Crazy, Statistics Defend Choice to Kick in Overtime - Bleacher Report
Hindsight can be a bully. Back in 2002, Detroit Lions head coach Marty Mornhinweg famously opted to kick off to start overtime in a game against ...