Walk in Drive in IBM Bangalore for AS400 Testers on 6 Jan 2011

Hi,

Synova(End Client IBM)  is looking for AS400 testers for Bangalore
location.

Note:

1)	Those who can attend face to face interview with IBM on 6 Jan 2011
can submit their CV=92s
2)	Those who appeared for IBM interview in the past 6 months will not
be considered.

Position: AS400 tester
Date and time: 6th jan 2011 from 9.30 to 12.30 P.M
Location: IBM , Bangalore

Skills:

AS400 Tester should have 3 + yrs of relevant experience.
They should have Manuall testing, Basic Operations , knowledge of DB2
& SQL Candidate should able to do F2F on Thursday, should have
excellent communication skills and technical skills.

If interested, please submit profiles with the following details:

Full Name :
Contact number :
Alternate contact number :
Current Company:
Total Exp:
Relevant Exp:
Take home salary per month:
Expected Take home salary per month:
Current Location:
Notice Peroid:

Note: Candidate must join within 15-20 days (Mandatory)

Thanks and Regards
UMA
Reliance Global Services
uma@relianceglobal.com
040-66666165/156 Ext:226
www.relianceglobal.com
0
uma4963 (1)

IBM AS400

ibm as400 scsi drives in PC ? -newbie question-
i have aquired 5 ibm scsi drives and cages pulled from a retired AS400 server. i was hoping i could use them in a raid configuration connected to a generic PC with an adaptec 2940u2w . they are all recognized but throw up errors when writing to drive ( ie. formatting) are these compatable with regular PC scsi ? is it the drive microcode ? am i out of luck on these drives ? drive cage = type 6713 ibm FRU = 59H6611 drive model number = DGHS-09U date code 01APR99 (all 5 same date) The low leve format of the drives is different (520 vs. 512 for PCs as I recall) You should be able to find a utility to reformat them. HTH, Charles In article <3fr4h0hqcq8dpeibqkmac7cv9ilm85oupt@4ax.com>, reply@here.org says... > i have aquired 5 ibm scsi drives and cages pulled from a retired AS400 > server. > > i was hoping i could use them in a raid configuration connected to a > generic PC with an adaptec 2940u2w . > > they are all recognized but throw up errors when writing to drive > ( ie. formatting) > > are these compatable with regular PC scsi ? > > is it the drive microcode ? > > am i out of luck on these drives ? > > drive cage = type 6713 > ibm FRU = 59H6611 > drive model number = DGHS-09U date code 01APR99 (all 5 same date) > thank you , i`ll look into that - drives seem to stop responding after adaptec bios format utility is attempted - led activity indicator goes off - no writing noise ibm/hitachi ...

Auction: IBM 6157-002 TAPE DRIVE FOR RS6000 and AS400 BACKUP
http://search.ebay.com/190099027288 End time: Apr-08-07 18:49:16 PDT ...

PowerPC extensions for IBM AS400

link table IBM AS400
Hi. Sorry for my english but I have MS Access in italian. My problem is by link a table from IBM As400 (with > 100.000 rows). The output of the table is many #ELIMINATO (in english "delete" / "erase".. I dont't know the exact message). I have tried with "requery" or recreating the link without results. If I *import* the table from AS400 it works perfectly without problems. Here an abstract txt BOLAZI;BOLCLI;BOLDBO;BOLNBO;BOLCAU;BOLNPR;BOLTRE;BOLMAT;BOLDES [........] [........] ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato ;;;;;;;#Eliminato;#Eliminato 0;474;990204;354;10;1;1; 936;PC Intel Pentium II 400 Miditower 0;474;990204;354;10;4;1; 1890;CD-ROM drive 36X 0;474;990204;354;10;5;1; 1692;HD-SCSI 4.5 Gb IBM Ultrastar WIDE 7200 0;474;990204;354;10;6;1; 1497;HD-SCSI 9.1 Gb IBM DDRS-39130 UWIDE [........] Thanks in advance M. "Mire" <mary@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:buo9eo$k39dq$1@ID-57790.news.uni-berlin.de... > Hi. > Sorry for my english but I have MS Access in italian. > My problem is by link a table from IBM As400 (with > 100.000 rows). > > The output of the table is many #ELIMINATO (in english "delete" / "erase".. > I dont't know the exact message). > I have tried with "requery" or recreating the link without results. > > If I *import* the table from AS400 it works perfectly without problems. > &...

AS400 to AS400 connection

IBM AS400 certfication test papers
Aprax Consulting believes in developing professionals who believe in themselves and are equipped with the latest state of the art in their respective fields, professionals who are confident and can compete in the challenging world. The endeavor is to inculcate a desire for continuous improvement, a sense of healthy competition, and sensitivity towards ethical and moral values. Aprax consulting offers all types of certification test papers, dumps with 100% assurance of passing. 100% Money refunded if failed (except courier charges). All IBM certification including Mainframe certification, AS400 certification test papers available. IBM MAINFRAME DB2 certification IBM AS/400 RPGILE certification Contact: Aprax Consulting Ph(M): +91-9873500678 URL: www.apraxindia.com Email: hr@apraxindia.com Your 1st sentence is grammatically incorrect and doesn't make any sense. One question: Isn't your moral values endeavor compromised by selling dumps? ...

2004: IBM embraces Linux internally. 2011: IBM is 90% Windows on the desktop
Jan 2004: "Our chairman has challenged the IT organization, and indeed all of IBM, to move to a Linux based desktop before the end of 2005. The Inquirer (http://s.tt/14VpY) http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1041089/internal-memo-confirms-ibm-linux-desktop Dec 29 2010: "The Windows XP Client for eBusiness is currently the most dominant and I would estimate it to be used by over 90% of the employee population (350,000+ people)." http://www.quora.com/IBM/What-percentage-of-employees-at-IBM-use-Linux-vs-Windows-or-Mac-as-their-day-to-day-OS-laptop-desktop Linux: the desktop OS nobody wants or needs. On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 19:47:48 -0500, DFS wrote: > Jan 2004: "Our chairman has challenged the IT organization, and indeed > all of IBM, to move to a Linux based desktop before the end of 2005. > The Inquirer (http://s.tt/14VpY) > > http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1041089/internal-memo-confirms-ibm-linux-desktop > > > > Dec 29 2010: "The Windows XP Client for eBusiness is currently the most > dominant and I would estimate it to be used by over 90% of the employee > population (350,000+ people)." > > http://www.quora.com/IBM/What-percentage-of-employees-at-IBM-use-Linux-vs-Windows-or-Mac-as-their-day-to-day-OS-laptop-desktop > > > > Linux: the desktop OS nobody wants or needs. IBM is doing a major rollout of new corporate laptop...

Does IBM AS400e Type 9406 work with Linux?
Does an IBM AS400e Type 9406 work with Linux? If so, which distribution is available? Al Al Bogner wrote: > Does an IBM AS400e Type 9406 work with Linux? If so, which > distribution is available? The following shows the which models support Linux. http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/linux/pdfs/guide.pdf ...

Connecting to AS400 running on IBM with MS Access
Hello All, I've been struggling on and off for 3 months trying to connect to an DB2 database running on an IBM iSeries machine. I FINALLY figured out how to connect with Coldfusion (see instructions below). So, now I am trying to connect to the same database with MS Access. I want to link the tables within Access so I can quickly query and answer questions. The problem is that I HAVE NO IDEA how to do this. I'm familiar with linking tables to other databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle), but I've never done it for IBM DB2 (I'm not even familiar with the IB...

ODBC drivers for IBM AS400 on Mac OsX
Hello, I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too) for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivalent) that can be easily installed on a *Mac Os X*. I cannot usa jdbc because the program that needs to access this AS400 is FileMaker Pro 8, and it handles only odbc connections. Thank you for your help and patience, -- Guido | Experience is a strange teacher, | | it gives you the problem before the lesson | Sorry for the multiple posts, Guido > I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too) > for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivalent) that can > be easily installed on a *Mac Os X*. > A quick google search didn't show much in the way of DB2 ODBC drivers for Mac, but there's an odbc-to-jdbc bridge product that may be helpful: http://uda.openlinksw.com/odbc/st/odbc-jdbc-bridge-st/ (click the Mac symbol at the bottom of the page) Kaj Julius wrote: > http://uda.openlinksw.com/odbc/st/odbc-jdbc-bridge-st/ > (click the Mac symbol at the bottom of the page) Thank you Kaj, I will take a look. -- Guido | Experience is a strange teacher, | | it gives you the problem before the lesson | ...

IBM PS/2 (Type 8535, 8540)/IBM ValuePoint
Applicable to: World-Wide Symptom: The 8535, 8540 or 6384 diskette drive fails to read, write or format. The failures may be intermittent or solid. The diskette drive diagnostics run without error. Problem Isolation Aids: This tip applies to IBM Non-Micro channel systems with EMM386 and a Busmaster adapter installed. This tip does not apply to ValuePoint 6382/S or 6384/D with flash EEPROM level 51A (L6ET51AUS) or higher. Either of the following methods may be utilised to determine if there is a compatibility problem with EMM386* memory manager and the Busmaster option adapter: 1. Removed EMM386 or 2. Remove the Busmaster option adapter. If in doubt as to which adapter is a Busmaster. Remove all option adapters. If the diskette drive failures continue after removing EMM386 or removing the option adapters, this tip does not apply. Note: Other memory manager software which operates similar to EMM386 may also require the Zero_DMA.SYS driver. Fix: If the diskette drive functions correctly after removing any Busmaster adapters or removing EMM386, the customer should install device driver ZERO_DMA.SYS. The device driver should be copied to the root directory, and the following statement should be added as the first line in the CONFIG.SYS file: DEVICE=ZERO_DMA.SYS ftp://ftp.pc.ibm.com/pub/pccbbs/valuepnt/zero_dma.zip http://ps-2.kev009.com:8081/pcpartnerinfo/ctstips/876e.htm ...

Microsoft uses IBM AS400's for development.
Not well known but Microsoft uses IBM AS400 machines with the Windows server card option to develop programs. This option is really a PC on a card but offers significant advantages over a stand alone pc in that it can support virtual sessions of Windows each of which can be rebooted as required without bringing down the other seesions or worse the rest of the machine. Microsoft is a huge IBM AS400 customer. Most people assume developers are using PC's sitting next to their work space. Fadl Ullah Jonnalagadda wrote: > Not well known but Microsoft uses IBM AS400 machines with the Windows > server card option to develop programs. This option is really a PC on > a card but offers significant advantages over a stand alone pc in that > it can support virtual sessions of Windows each of which can be > rebooted as required without bringing down the other seesions or worse > the rest of the machine. Microsoft is a huge IBM AS400 customer. Most > people assume developers are using PC's sitting next to their work > space. MS developers are using Win 2k3 and Win 2k8 servers as development machines too and not PC(s), with VMware. Fadl Ullah Jonnalagadda wrote: Plonk "Fadl Ullah Jonnalagadda" <fadlullah.jonnalagadda@gmail.com> wrote in message news:60deb8d3-5599-48d8-8667-6734e37a756b@31g2000vbf.googlegroups.com... > Not well known but Microsoft uses IBM AS400 machines with the Windows > server card option to develop programs. ...

WTT: 32MB SIMMs
I have (6) sticks of SiliconMountain Memory (Parity, Gold leads, 70ns), product # SMM4342-9661. These SIMMs are supposed to be equivalent to IBM 92G7205. This memory works fine in my PC 750 MCA/PCI (6886) under Win98. But it does NOT work reliability under Windows NT 3.51 (My current OS). I would like to trade 192MB of SiliconMountain Memory for (2) sticks of IBM 92G7205 SIMMs. Please contact me via email at gorenbergh @ mags . net. Thanks, Steve (eTh1nk) ...

[X-Post] ODBC drivers for IBM AS400 on Mac OsX
Hello, first of all I have to apologize for the crosspost, but I am kind of desperate. I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too) for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivalent) that can be easily installed on a *Mac Os X*. I cannot usa jdbc because the program that needs to access this AS400 is FileMaker Pro 8, and it handles only odbc connections. Thank you for your help and patience, -- Guido Guido Spadotto wrote: > Hello, first of all I have to apologize for the crosspost, > but I am kind of desperate. > > I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too) > for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivalent) that can > be easily installed on a *Mac Os X*. > > I cannot usa jdbc because the program that needs to access > this AS400 is FileMaker Pro 8, and it handles only odbc > connections. > > Thank you for your help and patience, Hi Guido, I've used DB2 Connect to connect to an AS400 via PHP on a Linux machine. I haven't tried it on my Mac, but it's conceivable that it could be installed on OS X via the terminal. Might be worth a look. Other than that... maybe Rumba (from NetManage) running in Virtual PC? -- David Hennessy http://david.maidix.com/ I wish I could help you, but I am--alas--not a Mac expert. I do like the combination of the innovation of a MAC with the only single level store, truly object oriented OS ever made commercially viable. Have a look at this produ...

AS400 to AS400 connection issues

AS400 to AS400 data transfer

IBM Infoprin 1130 stampe as400 (msg x OBELIX)
Ciao a chiunque legga!!! Allora io ho un cliente con un sistema AS400 e una stampante IBM infoprint 1130 munita di cassetto aggiuntivo. Ora come devo configurare le 2 sessioni client access in modo da avere: PRTA=>stampa su cassetto normale PRTB=>stampa su cassetto aggiuntivo utilizzando cmq la stessa stampante? Grazie per l'interessamento!!!! "davidino" <tomomot@katamail.com> wrote in message news:48e87dd8.0404160539.770f2afa@posting.google.com... > Ciao a chiunque legga!!! > > Allora io ho un cliente con un sistema AS400 e una stampante IBM > infoprint 1130 munita di cassetto aggiuntivo. > Ora come devo configurare le 2 sessioni client access in modo da > avere: PRTA=>stampa su cassetto normale > PRTB=>stampa su cassetto aggiuntivo > > utilizzando cmq la stessa stampante? > > Grazie per l'interessamento!!!! Try something we can read. Might help..... Knibbel ...

Auction: IBM AS400 Model 9402/F04 Midrange Computer
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-AS400-Model-9402-F04-Midrange-Computer_W0QQitemZ280034992240QQihZ018QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: Oct-11-06 06:48:09 PDT Item location: Schaumburg, IL, United States What could be done with this unit? It is in Schaumburg, and I'll be passing through on Saturday. Louis Ohland wrote: > What could be done with this unit? It is in Schaumburg, and I'll be > passing through on Saturday. Overall, I'd say "not much". The 9402-F04 is one of the older AS/400 models, and I always considered OS/400 a pain to use and administer. The tape drive is nothing special, the "best" use for this machine would be as a replacement for a failing unit or as a parts donor. At $100 starting bid, I'd say that you should put your money into something else, there are much better models to pick from if you want a "personal AS/400". Rick Ekblaw ...

WAS 6 on AS400
I am running WAS 6.0.2.17 on as400 v5r4 Does anyone know any performance-enhancing tweaks for WAS on this platform? Thanks Jim "Jim F Cooke" <jimcoo@allstream.net> wrote in news:jJJWi.1540$Tp3.363@newsfe15.lga: > I am running WAS 6.0.2.17 on as400 v5r4 > > Does anyone know any performance-enhancing tweaks for WAS on this > platform? > > Thanks > Jim > > > > in the *ADMIN server try the Web Performance Advisor -- Ad, What's The Use Of Getting Sober (When You're Gonna Get Drunk Again) "Jim F Cooke" <jimcoo@allstream.net> wrote in news:jJJWi.1540$Tp3.363@newsfe15.lga: > I am running WAS 6.0.2.17 on as400 v5r4 > > Does anyone know any performance-enhancing tweaks for WAS on this > platform? > > Thanks > Jim > > > > WAS 6.1 with 32 bits JVM should give better performance -- Ad, What's The Use Of Getting Sober (When You're Gonna Get Drunk Again) I don't want to change releases, just tweak a few settings Thanks, Jim "Ad" <noemail@spam.com> wrote in message news:Xns99DE7380F6E2Cnone@213.132.189.36... > "Jim F Cooke" <jimcoo@allstream.net> wrote in > news:jJJWi.1540$Tp3.363@newsfe15.lga: > > > I am running WAS 6.0.2.17 on as400 v5r4 > > > > Does anyone know any performance-enhancing tweaks for WAS on this > > platform? > > > > Thanks > > Jim > >...

[X-Post] ODBC drivers for IBM AS400 on Mac OsX
Hello, first of all I have to apologize for the crosspost, but I am kind of desperate. I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too) for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivalent) that can be easily installed on a *Mac Os X*. I cannot usa jdbc because the program that needs to access this AS400 is FileMaker Pro 8, and it handles only odbc connections. Thank you for your help and patience, -- Guido | Experience is a strange teacher, | | it gives you the problem before the lesson | ...

[X-Post] ODBC drivers for IBM AS400 on Mac OsX #2
Hello, I need to know if there exists an ODBC driver (commercial too) for the IBM AS400 system (maybe DB2 is equivalent) that can be easily installed on a *Mac Os X*. I cannot usa jdbc because the program that needs to access this AS400 is FileMaker Pro 8, and it handles only odbc connections. Thank you for your help and patience, -- Guido | Experience is a strange teacher, | | it gives you the problem before the lesson | ...

A Basic question on Connecting non-IBM FC Disk Subsystem to AS400
Hi, I'm exploring connecting a non-IBM AS400 disk subsystem to AS400, for example connecting an IBM FAStT Storage Subsystem to the AS400. Can this be done? If so what do I need to get this working? Is the config certified by IBM? Thank you. ...

Web resources about - Walk in Drive in IBM Bangalore for AS400 Testers on 6 Jan 2011 - comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc

Bangalore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... : 12°58′N 77°34′E  /  12.967°N 77.567°E  / 12.967; 77.567 Located at a height of over 3,000 feet (914.4 m) above sea level, Bangalore is ...

Bangalore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... : 12°58′N 77°34′E  /  12.967°N 77.567°E  / 12.967; 77.567 Located at a height of over 3,000 feet (914.4 m) above sea level, Bangalore is ...

Uber Bangalore (@Uber_BLR) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Uber Bangalore @ Uber_BLR ...

McAloo Tikki Burger. McDonald's. Bangalore. Patty contains whole peas. Tastes like Vado Pao.JPG - Flickr ...
Explore Chris Brunn's photos on Flickr. Chris Brunn has uploaded 5799 photos to Flickr.

Ubisoft on mobile gaming's hot global trends - PG Connects Bangalore 2015 - YouTube
First up in this Pocket Gamer Connects Bangalore 2015 session is Jean-Philippe Pieuchot, from Ubisoft, talking about Ubisoft's global mobile ...

Film review: Bangalore Days - The National
Bangalore Days is a longish film – it runs for three whole hours, but the quick pace and superb balance of drama and comedy firmly puts it in ...

Wild leopard mauls six in Bangalore school
A leopard mauls six people while on the loose in a high school in Bangalore, India.

From Barton to Bangalore: offshore APS comes closer
Canberra's loss could be India's gain as Finance looks to the subcontinent.

Chris Gayle hundred: Royal Challengers Bangalore thrash Kings XI Punjab in IPL 2015 - HeraldSun Search ...
CHRIS Gayle blasted an incredible century featuring 12 sixes before Mitchell Starc grabbed four wickets to help Royal Challengers Bangalore record ...

Wild leopard wreaks havoc, mauls six in Bangalore school rampage
A leopard on the loose in a school in India has mauled six people who attempted to capture the wild animal.