Windows 10 crashes when searching on a shared folder located on the as400 ( ifs) shared storage

I have been updating our local clients from windows 8 to windows 10 .

Everybody i updated to windows 10 .
When they use ctrl+f ( search function) on our AS400 IBM IFS shared storage.
Their pc will crash.
bosd " rdr_file_system(rdbss.sys)"

The clients that are still on windows 8 don't have this problem.

Any ideas ?
0
iangryncewicz
6/15/2016 6:40:34 AM
comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc 9219 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow

On 15-Jun-2016 01:40 -0500, iangryncewicz@gmail.com wrote:
> I have been updating our local clients from windows 8 to windows 10
>
> Everybody I updated to windows 10 .
> When they use ctrl+f ( search function) on our AS400 IBM IFS shared
> storage.  Their pc will crash.
>   bosd " rdr_file_system(rdbss.sys)"
>
> The clients that are still on windows 8 don't have this problem.
>
> Any ideas ?

   Perhaps a result from the following web search might assist; seems
from a very light\cursory review of the results\abstracts, unlikely to
be specific to a shared drive, and more likely to be a general issue
with win10:
   [https://www.google.com/search?q=%22rdr_file_system(rdbss.sys)%22]

--
Regards, Chuck