Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #2

The reason some people don't know for sure
if they are going to Heaven when they die
is because they just don't know.

The good news is that you can know for
sure that you are going to Heaven which is
described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful
place with no death, sorrow, sickness or
pain.

God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple
it is to be saved so that we can live
forever with Him in Heaven.

"For if you confess with your mouth Jesus
is Lord and believe in your heart that God
raised Him from the dead, you
WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9)

Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven
to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to
shed His blood and die on a cross to pay
our sin debt in full.

Jesus Christ was born in Israel
supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman
named Mary and lived a sinless life for
thirty-three years.

At the age of thirty-three Jesus was
scourged and had a crown of thorns pressed
onto His head then Jesus was crucified.

Three days after Jesus died on a cross and
was placed in a grave Jesus rose from the
dead as Jesus said would happen before
Jesus died.

If someone tells you that they are going
to die and in three days come back to life
again and it happens then this person must
be the real deal.

Jesus Christ is the only person that ever
lived a perfect sinless life.

This is why Jesus is able to cover our
sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because
Jesus is sinless.

The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we
have redemption through His blood, the
forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)

If you would like God to forgive you of
your past, present and future sins just
ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and
Saviour.

It doesn't matter how old you are or how
many bad things that you have done in
your life including lying and stealing
all the way up to murder.

Just pray the prayer below with your
mouth and mean it from your heart and
God will hear you and save you.

Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so
that I can have a home in Heaven with You
when I die. I agree with You that I am a
sinner. I believe that You love me and want
to save me. I believe that You bled and
died on the cross to pay the penalty for my
sins and that You rose from the dead.
Please forgive my sins and come into my
heart and be my Lord and Saviour. Thanks
Lord Jesus Christ for forgiving me and
saving me through Your merciful grace.
Amen.

Welcome to the family of God if you just
allowed God to save you. Now you are a real
Christian and you can know for sure that
you will live in Heaven forever when this
life comes to an end.

As a child of God we are to avoid
sin(wrongdoing), but if you do sin the
Holy Bible says, "My dear children, I
write this to you so that you will not sin.
But if anybody does sin, we have one who
speaks to the Father in our defense Jesus
Christ, the Righteous One."

Those of you that have not yet decided to
place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ
may never get another chance to do so
because you do not know when you will die.

Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and
the life: no one can come to the
Father(in Heaven), but by me."
(John 14:6)

This means that if you die without
trusting in Jesus Christ as your Lord and
Saviour you will be forever separated from
the love of God in a place called Hell.

The Holy Bible descibes Hell as a place of
eternal torment, suffering, pain and agony
for all those who have rejected Jesus Christ.

The good news is that you can avoid Hell by
allowing Jesus Christ to save you today.
Only then will you have true peace in your
life knowing that no matter what happens you
are on your way to Heaven.

Praise the Lord!
Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ
Ronald L. Grossi

*Show this to your family and friends so
they can know that they have a choice
where they will spend eternity. Thanks!

Got Questions?
http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html

Other Languages
http://www.godssimpleplan.org/gsps.html

Free Movie: To Hell and Back
http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html

Animation
http://www.browser.to/jesus-animation

The Passion Of The Christ
http://www.thepassionofthechrist.com

Beware Of Cults
http://www.carm.org/cults/cultlist.htm

About Hell
http://www.equip.org/free/DH198.htm

Is Jesus God?
http://www.powertochange.com/questions/qna2.html

Free Online Bible
http://www.bibledatabase.net

comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action 14509 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

<RonGrossi382650@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> [...]
> because you do not know when you will die.
>
> Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and
> the life: no one can come to the
> Father(in Heaven), but by me."
> (John 14:6)
>
> This means that if you die without
> trusting in Jesus Christ as your Lord and
> Saviour you will be forever separated from
> the love of God in a place called Hell.
>
> The Holy Bible descibes Hell as a place of
> eternal torment, suffering, pain and agony
> for all those who have rejected Jesus Christ.
>
> The good news is that you can avoid Hell by
> allowing Jesus Christ to save you today.
> Only then will you have true peace in your
> life knowing that no matter what happens you
> are on your way to Heaven.
>

> Praise the Lord!
> Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ
> Ronald L. Grossi
>
> *Show this to your family and friends so

spamdammit (21)
4/17/2005 9:48:49 PM
If you don't know why you
have two hands and five fingers,
You know nothing about GOD...

0
kjulick (1)
4/18/2005 2:55:16 PM
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 16:55:16 +0200, kevin julick <kjulick@post.com>
wrote:

>If you don't know why you
>have two hands and five fingers,
>You know nothing about GOD...

And you do? Bwahahahahaha Another know-it-all who thinks they know
about God.

GQ
0
xxx.xxx (1)
4/19/2005 12:27:13 AM
RonGrossi382650@yahoo.com wrote in news:1113758926.073674.280280
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> The reason some people don't know for sure
> if they are going to Heaven when they die
> is because they just don't know.

How much scorn and abuse do you have to endure before you get the message
and SHUT THE HELL UP?!?

Maybe if your ISP gets enough complaints about you they will just shut you
off at the source instead of letting you activate yet another Yahoo
account.

Skeksis
0
na4821 (141)
4/19/2005 11:25:38 AM
Skeksis <na@na.com> looked up from reading the entrails of the porn
spammer to utter  "The Augury is good, the signs say:

>RonGrossi382650@yahoo.com wrote in news:1113758926.073674.280280
>@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>

>> The reason some people don't know for sure
>> if they are going to Heaven when they die
>> is because they just don't know.
>
>How much scorn and abuse do you have to endure before you get the message
>and SHUT THE HELL UP?!?
>
>Maybe if your ISP gets enough complaints about you they will just shut you
>off at the source instead of letting you activate yet another Yahoo
>account.

Complain to Yahoo.   If they get enough complaints about this asswipe
maybe they'll actually manage to ban "RonGrossi*" instead of just the
current iteration.

Xocyll
Xocyll (3154)
4/19/2005 1:20:56 PM
Xocyll wrote:
> Skeksis <na@na.com> looked up from reading the entrails of the porn
> spammer to utter  "The Augury is good, the signs say:
>

>>RonGrossi382650@yahoo.com wrote in news:1113758926.073674.280280
>>@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>>

>>>The reason some people don't know for sure
>>>if they are going to Heaven when they die
>>>is because they just don't know.
>>
>>How much scorn and abuse do you have to endure before you get the message
>>and SHUT THE HELL UP?!?
>>
>>Maybe if your ISP gets enough complaints about you they will just shut you
>>off at the source instead of letting you activate yet another Yahoo
>>account.
>

> Complain to Yahoo.   If they get enough complaints about this asswipe
> maybe they'll actually manage to ban "RonGrossi*" instead of just the
> current iteration.
>
> Xocyll

dynamiy IP? How? impossible.
0
mitticus (2589)
4/19/2005 3:59:28 PM
"Skeksis" <na@na.com> wrote in message
> RonGrossi382650@yahoo.com wrote in news:1113758926.073674.280280
> @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>

>> The reason some people don't know for sure
>> if they are going to Heaven when they die
>> is because they just don't know.
>
> How much scorn and abuse do you have to endure before you get the message
> and SHUT THE HELL UP?!?
>
> Maybe if your ISP gets enough complaints about you they will just shut you
> off at the source instead of letting you activate yet another Yahoo
> account.
>
> Skeksis

If fuckwits didn't reply to shit like this I wouldn't see them in the first
place.

0
a1539 (831)
4/19/2005 4:30:25 PM
Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote in

> Complain to Yahoo.   If they get enough complaints about this asswipe
> maybe they'll actually manage to ban "RonGrossi*" instead of just the
> current iteration.

Done that several times.  :)  Since I do not see another new thread today
maybe they finally took some action.

Skeksis
0
na4821 (141)
4/20/2005 12:47:46 PM
"Les Steel" <a@aolnot.com> wrote in news:3ckq0vF6nhuutU1@individual.net:

> If fuckwits didn't reply to shit like this I wouldn't see them in the
> first place.

Sorry, wrong answer.  Even on other newsgroups where he gets no response he
repeatedly posts this crap every few days.

Skeksis
0
na4821 (141)
4/20/2005 12:48:47 PM
Walter Mitty <mitticus@gmail.com> looked up from reading the entrails of
the porn spammer to utter  "The Augury is good, the signs say:

>Xocyll wrote:
>> Skeksis <na@na.com> looked up from reading the entrails of the porn
>> spammer to utter  "The Augury is good, the signs say:
>>

>>>RonGrossi382650@yahoo.com wrote in news:1113758926.073674.280280
>>>@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

>>>How much scorn and abuse do you have to endure before you get the message
>>>and SHUT THE HELL UP?!?
>>>
>>>Maybe if your ISP gets enough complaints about you they will just shut you
>>>off at the source instead of letting you activate yet another Yahoo
>>>account.
>>

>> Complain to Yahoo.   If they get enough complaints about this asswipe
>> maybe they'll actually manage to ban "RonGrossi*" instead of just the
>> current iteration.
>>
>> Xocyll
>
>dynamiy IP? How? impossible.

Why not read what I actually wrote Walter?

Ever time this moron posts his email address is RonGrossi####@yahoo.com
Every time one set of ####'s gets banned, he makes another - just like
all the spammers do.

Yahoo bans bozo111, so the spammer makes bozo112, then bozo113, etc.

If Yahoo gets enough complaints about RonGrossi and a number, hopefully
they'll eventually ban all variations of RonGrossi.

RG# is a perfect example of the idiocy of freemail providers, their
setup makes them perfect spammer contact points.

Xocyll
Xocyll (3154)
4/20/2005 2:15:53 PM
> "Les Steel" <a@aolnot.com> wrote in news:3ckq0vF6nhuutU1@individual.net:
>

>> If fuckwits didn't reply to shit like this I wouldn't see them in the
>> first place.
>
> Sorry, wrong answer.  Even on other newsgroups where he gets no response
> he
> repeatedly posts this crap every few days.
>
> Skeksis

But. I. Still. Don't. See. Them. Unless. Someone. Replies.

Is. That. Too. Hard. To. Understand?

0
a1539 (831)
4/20/2005 4:29:48 PM
Skeksis <na@na.com> wrote in news:UdCdnV-h_58y0vvfRVn-vA@adelphia.com:

> "Les Steel" <a@aolnot.com> wrote in
>

>> If fuckwits didn't reply to shit like this I wouldn't see them in the
>> first place.
>
> Sorry, wrong answer.  Even on other newsgroups where he gets no
> response he repeatedly posts this crap every few days.

I believe Les is saying that he either has this poster killfiled, or
automatically KF's all crossposts (as I do).  Hence, he (and I) wouldn't
even see it if not for the replies, no matter how many times the OP spams
the group.

stePH
--
"I want you to put Felix's penis on me!"
0

"Les Steel" <a@aolnot.com> wrote in message

> "Skeksis" <na@na.com> wrote in message
> > "Les Steel" <a@aolnot.com> wrote in news:3ckq0vF6nhuutU1@individual.net:
> >

> >> If fuckwits didn't reply to shit like this I wouldn't see them in the
> >> first place.
> >
> > Sorry, wrong answer.  Even on other newsgroups where he gets no response
> > he
> > repeatedly posts this crap every few days.
> >
> > Skeksis
>
> But. I. Still. Don't. See. Them. Unless. Someone. Replies.
>
> Is. That. Too. Hard. To. Understand?

What?

;-)
--
Dr. Dickie
Skepticult member in good standing #394-00596-438

0
Dr_Dicke (58)
4/20/2005 4:50:01 PM
"kevin julick" wrote

> If you don't know why you
> have two hands and five fingers,
> You know nothing about GOD...

Basically, you have three hands.

0
vmelia (720)

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

[...]

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #3
[...]

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #6
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #7
[...]

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #8
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #5
[...]

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #4
[...]

Don know Perl, don't know what's broke - re
(2nd post, I think my first may have been to the wrong group - sorry) Hello Perl-ers - I�m hoping I can get some help here, because I'm very lost. Don't know Perl, I'm not a programmer. And this is something that has worked for me earlier, only now it doesn't anymore. --------------------------------- The �problem� script - line 995 onwards as found in file 'type1inst' available in package/at http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/X11/xutils/type1inst-0.6.1.tar.gz which I've copied below. Simple enough, & looks OK too. --------------------------------- # # Some use...

Apples don't fall from the tree, don't you know
Apples don't fall from the tree, don't you know? On 3/23/2015 9:23 AM, John Gohde wrote: > Apples don't fall from the tree, don't you know? No, I don't know that. Nobody but you knows that, GodHesDumb. ..Apples don't fall FAR from the tree, don't you know? > > No, I don't know that. Nobody but you knows that LOL - In DooF..uS' case, they surely float up. On 23/03/2015 13:23, John Gohde wrote: > Apples don't fall from the tree, don't you know? > You might want to carefully read what you wrote unles...

I know what I want
I have a headache ;-) I've a lot of sites and I'm not sure what model should I choose...I wrote in topic "what is the fastest today" price isn't so important butI'd like to spend no more than 2.200-2.400 USD. Also it will be rarely used with batteries - my audio system (RME HDSP) also needs power. But I need mobile computer:) I know what I want, but please help me to find proper model. - Mobile Intel Pentium 4 with HT 2.8 to 3.2GHz - Intel 852PM chipset { or if you sure that desktop chipset and CPU are better for laptops...) - 1GB RAM - Fast internal HD min 60GB/5400rpm - I'd like to use another HD for audio recording. It can be in a bay or external FW. - Graphics - ATI/NVidia with min. 64MB fast memory - Screen resolution more than 1024x768 (?) - In my studio I'd like to use second (external) monitor - LCD 17". Now I work with Matrox G550 DualHead video card with two 17" monitors. I'd like to work the same way with laptop. Is it possible? - At least two USB 2.0 ports - IrDA - DVD-R - TI controller for CardBus port - Windows XP Home It better if I could buy it in Europe... Jacek ...

Web resources about - Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #2 - comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action