rms
0
rms
12/22/2016 7:17:31 PM
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action 14509 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Am 22.12.16 um 20:17 schrieb rms:
> Free for All today: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/grid-free-game
>
> rms
thanks

0
Werner
12/22/2016 7:22:40 PM
On Thu, 22 Dec 2016 12:17:31 -0700, "rms"
<rsquiresMOO@MOOyossmanMOO.net> wrote:

>Free for All today:
>https://www.humblebundle.com/store/grid-free-game
>
>rms

Thank you RMS. I don't do racing games but free is free!
0
Mike
12/22/2016 7:24:37 PM
On Thu, 22 Dec 2016 14:24:37 -0500, Mike S. <Mike_S@nowhere.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 22 Dec 2016 12:17:31 -0700, "rms"
><rsquiresMOO@MOOyossmanMOO.net> wrote:
>
>>Free for All today:
>>https://www.humblebundle.com/store/grid-free-game
>>
>>rms
>
>Thank you RMS. I don't do racing games but free is free!

A man after my own heart.

I too already own this game - in fact, I own so many copies that it
was one of the games I offered in my previous years c.s.i.p.g.a.
give-aways - so this benefits me not in the least (bummer!). Truth be
told, I don't have fond memories of the game anyway; IIRC, the game
streamed billboard advertisements from the web and when playing this
resulted in a noticable "hitch" everytime I drove by one of 'em.  Even
so, were it not yet in my Steam catalog, I'd be grabbing it today. I
can't resist free.

0
Spalls