rms
0
rms
12/4/2015 3:45:09 AM
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action 14509 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Thanks heads up rms.
Looks definite Fun.
Getting it now.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")  mouse (Hmmm? Is His Root Mean AND Squared ?)
0
Trimble
12/5/2015 4:32:34 PM
On 2015-12-04, rms <rsquiresMOO@MOOyossmanMOO.net> wrote:
> Grab it!
> https://www.epicgames.com/shadowcomplex/

Do you need to install some kind of epic client?

--
-Toby
Toby
Toby Newman  <google@asktoby.com> wrote:
>Do you need to install some kind of epic client?

Yup, you need to install the Epic Launcher and create an account.

					Ross Ridge

--
 l/  //	  Ross Ridge -- The Great HTMU
[oo][oo]  rridge@csclub.uwaterloo.ca
wrote:

>On 2015-12-04, rms <rsquiresMOO@MOOyossmanMOO.net> wrote:
>> Grab it!
>> https://www.epicgames.com/shadowcomplex/
>
>Do you need to install some kind of epic client?

Yes, which is sort of annoying. It seems every publisher these days
has their own client. Remember when you could just download and play?

Plus, you need to create an account with Epic. These was almost a
dealbreaker for me, until I discovered I already had created one (god
knows when; it was on one of my really old spamtrap email accounts).

The game itself is... okay. It is fairly short and the pacing is off.
The visuals are okay and the developers did a good job creating a 3D
world while restricting you to a 2D plane, which is probably the most
interesting thing about the game. Given that it is free, I defintiely
got my money's worth but I think - had I paid for it - I'd have felt
ripped off.

0
Spalls
12/8/2015 5:13:25 PM
On 2015-12-08, Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Dec 2015 16:55:02 +0000, Toby Newman <google@asktoby.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On 2015-12-04, rms <rsquiresMOO@MOOyossmanMOO.net> wrote:
>>> Grab it!
>>> https://www.epicgames.com/shadowcomplex/
>>
>>Do you need to install some kind of epic client?
>
> Yes, which is sort of annoying. It seems every publisher these days
> has their own client. Remember when you could just download and play?
>
> Plus, you need to create an account with Epic. These was almost a
> dealbreaker for me, until I discovered I already had created one (god
> knows when; it was on one of my really old spamtrap email accounts).
>
> The game itself is... okay. It is fairly short and the pacing is off.
> The visuals are okay and the developers did a good job creating a 3D
> world while restricting you to a 2D plane, which is probably the most
> interesting thing about the game. Given that it is free, I defintiely
> got my money's worth but I think - had I paid for it - I'd have felt
> ripped off.

I played the game on 360 already. Thought it was brilliant at the
time, but then I love Metroid games. I can't be bothered to install
another client just to own a game I already played though.
For people that haven't played it I recommend it.

--
-Toby
Toby

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")  mouse (Time For Bakewell Tart & Cream)

0
Trimble
12/10/2015 12:13:35 AM
Its around total 1.2GB download ..the Hacked PiRAtE version has it down to
700 MB
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")  mouse (Where's  My Bakewell Tart & Cream !)

0
Trimble

free free free
http://sanarga.googlepages.com Lot of freeeeee stuffs like free eBooks, free Movies, free wallpapers, free softwares still many more ...

free free free
Simply follow the instructions below and in 2 to 3 weeks, you will have at least $40,000 dollars in your PayPal account http://clix.to/thebest ...

free free free
Your affiliate ID is: g1272750 ...

free free free
http://sanarga.googlepages.com Lot of freeeeee stuffs like free eBooks, free Movies, free wallpapers, free softwares still many more ...

free free free usenet
JUST ONE CLICK SEE MORE TAMIL,MALAYALAM,ENGLISH ...HOT HOT HOT VIDEOS.. ############################ http://www.noteess.webs.com/ ############################ TOTALLY FREE JUST CLICK AND REGISTER YOUR NAME....WATCH FREE HARDCORE VIDEOS ###################################################### http://www.cuteonly.com/?a_aid=7bc05009&a_bid=f8a01a0b ###################################################### ...

FREE FREE FREE MONEY!!!!
My name is John and have just won the Australian lottery. Send you name and address to me JohnLavigna@aol.com and I will send you free cash. Rotfl, das ist nun mal wirklich der billigste Spam seit langem :> Gelacht hab ich trotzdem :) William South wrote: > My name is John and have just won the Australian lottery. > > Send you name and address to me JohnLavigna@aol.com and I will send you > free cash. In comp.os.linux.setup Felix Becker <mail@felix-becker.org>: > William South wrote: >> My name is John and have just won the Australian lo...

try this! free free free
http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47059143 In article <1164603467.475572.310230@l39g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>, velvet_storm1@yahoo.com says... >http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47059143 I'd be more inclined to click on the link if it didn't have your ID number in it. By the way, did you read rule #3 on their website: 3) Spamming or flooding public forums, bulletin boards or chats with Victim Links is forbidden and can lead to deletion of all game accounts involved. -- Ken Rice -=:=- kennrice (AT) erols (DOT) com http://users.erols.com/...

try this! free free free
http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47059143 ...

FREE FREE FREE CUTE ONLY ...............
COMPANIYING FREE 50 WEBS.COM *************************************** http://companying.50webs.com/ **************************************** ...

free Free FREE Deadspace!!
Move fast! https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/dead-space-ANW.html rms ...

free download pc games & free pc cheat codes
http://kh-pcgames.blogspot.com In this site you can free download computer games and games cheat codes and much more you want! ...

free Free FREE Realms of the Haunting!
Wonderful game: https://www.indiegala.com/realms rms "rms" <rsquiresMOO@MOOflashMOO.net> wrote in message news:m2r21q$bgn$1@dont-email.me... > Wonderful game: > https://www.indiegala.com/realms > > rms I couldn't get that website. It said "Diagnostic problem on my Network" and also I got the error " FTP was terminated" - I wasn't able to access the FTP site. I got Realms on Gog a few months ago for $5.99 or so. I played the game when it first came out in the 1990's. Did you have trouble downloading the game fro...

FREE FREE FREE REGISTERED SOFTWARES FOR ALL.
LOVELY FRIENDS,ASALLAM O ALEKUM. VISIT MY WEB PAGE FOR FREE SOFTWARES IN KARACHI, PAKISTAN AND FOR ALL OVER WORLD. http://www.freeapps4all.blogspot.com www.freeapps4all.tk Send me you're request on my web. Check my web for latest softwares. i will be contact with you soon.. Take cares,so much. HAVE A NICE NICE DAY, FREEAPPS4ALL AAMIR JAVED ...

Free Apple Stuff FREE FREE
Follow this link to find out how to get a free iPod, iPhone, AirMac just about anything Apple. Take a look http://apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk/19855 ...

Web resources about - free Free FREE Shadow Complex! - comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action

Complex - Style, Music, Sneakers, Entertainment, Girls, Technology
Complex Magazine: The original buyer's guide for men.

Cape Canaveral Air Force Station Space Launch Complex 37 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
( SLC-37 ), previously Launch Complex 37 ( LC-37 ), is a launch complex on Cape Canaveral , Florida. Construction began in 1959 and the site ...

Iraq declares government complex in Ramadi ‘fully liberated’ from Islamic State
IRAQI military forces have “fully liberated” a strategic government complex in the city of Ramadi from Islamic State militants who have occupied ...

Australian solider accidentally shoots himself at military complex in Iraq
An Australian soldier deployed in Iraq is receiving medical treatment after accidentally shooting himself with his weapon.&nbsp;

New videos prove crows can make complex tools that only humans have made before
Enlarge / New Caledonian crow uses a tool to grab insects deep inside a piece of wood. Though we've long known that crows use tools to get food ...

Honda worker dies in forklift accident at Ohio R&D complex
Filed under: Plants/Manufacturing , Honda , Safety A Honda worker at the company's R&D center in Raymond, OH, died after he was struck by a forklift ...

Intel Skylake-based PCs freeze during complex workloads
... has been able to identify the issue that affected the Mersenne Community’s systems. Apparently the issue occurs when a system is under complex ...

Brilliant comic explains Chewbacca’s complex relationship with Kylo Ren
Millions upon millions of people have seen the new Star Wars by now, a smash hit at the box office that only has us wanting more. Walking out ...

stream The Besnard Lakes' 'A Coliseum Complex Museum'
by Bill Pearis Montreal vets The Besnard Lakes will release their fifth album, A Coliseum Complex Museum, next week (1/22) via Jagjaguwar. Core ...

Iraqi forces win back IS-held complex
Iraq's counter-terrorism forces have raised the Iraqi flag in Ramadi a day after the army declared victory over Islamic State fighters there. ...