Free Videos - Free Beer -- download celebration

Holy cow!!

Now US armed patriots are going to shit their pants!!

http://www.911busters.com/911_new_video_productions/index.html
http://question911.com/links.php  LOOSE CHANGE is shock-AWESOME

  Patriots DARE NOT whack these videos on DVD!

  Mark Twain:

Whenever you find that you are on the side
of the majority, it is time to reform.

Truth is stranger than fiction,
but it is because fiction is obliged
to stick to possibilities

  LaRochefoucauld (1613-1680):

Cunning and treachery are
the offspring of incapacity.

Self-love is more cunning
than the most cunning man in the world.

Good advice is something a man gives
when he is too old to set a bad example.

0
u2r2h (5)
6/1/2005 6:27:42 PM
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action 14509 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Roger wrote:
> Does any believe in this crap?

We take it you have seen LOOSE CHANGE.

if you think it is crap, please tell us why.

We all have seen the explosives and seen the fireman
SAY IT, boom boom boom boom

there is AMAZING footage of these explosives
in the collapsing towers.

http://www.911busters.com/911_new_video_productions/index.html
http://question911.com/links.php  LOOSE CHANGE

911 9-11 wtc demolition

0
u2r2h (5)

PC Gaming Almost Dead -AGAIN- So................ PC Industry Consortium to announce 'PC Gaming Alliance' to save PC gaming
Takahashi: Gaming Alliance stumps for PC By Dean Takahashi Mercury News 02/12/2008 The personal computer game industry has trailed behind its console brethren in recent years as easy-to-play games on the Nintendo Wii or online games on the Xbox 360 have stolen the excitement. Companies with a vested interest in keeping the PC alive as a gaming platform will soon announce a consortium dubbed the PC Gaming Alliance. According to two people familiar with the effort, it will include top industry players such as Intel, Microsoft, Nvidia and Advanced Micro Devices as well as a number of computer ...

Game Copy Pro
Copying a Video Game is not difficult at all. Our guide includes detailed instructions and screen shots, which are easy to follow, even for a beginner! Learn how to burn Video Games onto regular CD or DVD Discs! Copy PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, PS1, Gameboy, Gameboy Advanced, PSP, Dreamcast, even PC Video Games! Search thousands upon thousands of Game Files, Full-length DVD Quality Movies, Software, your Favorite Songs and much more. There are never any limits on the amount of searches that you can do and no limits on the things you can search for. No Spyware or Adware. http://gamecopyek.bl...

Action and Adventure Games.(play action games online)
play action games online http://www.syubrawi.com/play-action-games-online Computer gaming has gained wide popularity among the masses. From puzzle stories to races there are a number of computer and video games which can be played in a variety of plat forms, such as PS3, PS2, Xbox, Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS. Action and adventure games belongs to that genre of games which involve exotic games like wrestling, fighting, space travels, star wars, fictional adventures and situational games. Often this type of games come with a story line and is rich in graphics and animation. It is seen that...

Action and Adventure Games.(play action games online)
play action games online http://www.syubrawi.com/play-action-games-online Computer gaming has gained wide popularity among the masses. From puzzle stories to races there are a number of computer and video games which can be played in a variety of plat forms, such as PS3, PS2, Xbox, Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS. Action and adventure games belongs to that genre of games which involve exotic games like wrestling, fighting, space travels, star wars, fictional adventures and situational games. Often this type of games come with a story line and is rich in graphics and animation. It is seen that...

pc games complains about the state of PC gaming, however...
It seems to me the consoles are the ones really in trouble. The XBox is no competiton, because it can barely keep up with current gen titles and next gen DX10 titles will put the final nails in the coffin, not to mention all the good XBox 360 titles are available with better graphics on the PC and with better control. The Wii has a market with kids/grannys and such (and deserves it, I suppose with the gimmicky controller that most folks already seem to be losing interest in, so they will need some stellar titles to maintain momentum).. The PS3 has failed, plain and simple. Defeat conceded here: http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/biztech/06/19/japan.sony.ap/index.html "Reap The Wild Wind" <none@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:c82h735vd5kpmdenh7npirht49cfhjj3lu@4ax.com... > It seems to me the consoles are the ones really in trouble. > > The XBox is no competiton, because it can barely keep up with current > gen titles and next gen DX10 titles will put the final nails in the > coffin, not to mention all the good XBox 360 titles are available with > better graphics on the PC and with better control. You're leaving out just about every single sports game. The only action sports games for the PC are Madden, NBA and NHL (well, soccer, too, but I don't count that). PC doesn't even have a baseball game anymore, except for text sims. Plus, the XBox 360 still has titles like Gears of War, Dead Rising and the coming Halo 3 that w...

FA: 36 IBM PC Games
*** ONLY 48 HOURS LEFT ON SOME IBM GAMES *** Have 36 IBM PC Compatible Games up for Auction and another 20 or so will be added in the next two days. Have lots of RPG, Adventure, and Classic Games. All Games have NO Reserve, Low Starting Bids, and Clear Pictures. Lots more Game related items will be Auctioned off during the next few Months, so keep us bookmarked for future reference. Thanks for looking and good luck in your bidding. <NOTE: Please remove the "NOJUNKMAIL" from the Reply-To address> To check them ALL out, please click on the URL Link below...

PC Action Games For September
There are a lot of other PC games coming out, strategy, rpg, mmorpg, etc. but these are the major PC action games due in September. Doom 3 for August and November has even more major titles. Hoo-ya! Shellshock: Nam 67 Call of Duty: United Offensive Medal of Honor Pacific Assault Silent Hunter III Star Wars Battlefront S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (maybe) Half Life 2 (maybe) "Blig Merk" <blog_smirk@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9e2af5be.0407181219.18285e1c@posting.google.com... > There are a lot of other PC games coming out, strategy, rpg, mmorpg, > etc. but these are the major PC...

Violent PC and video-games should be OUTLAWED!!!
New studies have shown that violent fps games make kids more aggressive.That means, these games are dangerous and responsible for killing sprees and school shootings. That's why these games should be BANNED and OUTLAWED worldwide. You should only play cute, non-violent games, but games such as Crysis, Fallout 3 or the Call of Duty series should be BANNED. These games are murder-simulations, Killer Games, that turn our kids into monsters. OUTLAW ALL VIOLENT PC AND VIDEO GAMES!!! "Carl Dau" <lord_melton@yahoo.com.ar> wrote in message news:58664891-e3e9-41be-a280-9934843...

What for you, are the best things about PC action gaming?
What for you, have always been the best (serious or humorous) thing/s about PC action gaming, compared to other leisure entertainments (such as watching TV or a DVD, book reading, having sex, or exercising (not that any of those valuable things suck of course). On 27 Jan 2006 04:06:59 -0800, "Mike" <gaz203@hotmail.com> wrote: >What for you, have always been the best (serious or humorous) thing/s >about PC action gaming, compared to other leisure entertainments (such >as watching TV or a DVD, >book reading, having sex, or exercising (not that any of those valuable >things suck of course). Click! <hangs up phone> Quoth The Raven; Mike <gaz203@hotmail.com> in <1138363619.374343.313920@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> > What for you, have always been the best (serious or humorous) thing/s > about PC action gaming, compared to other leisure entertainments (such > as watching TV or a DVD, > book reading, having sex, or exercising (not that any of those > valuable things suck of course). according to the press I should be a serial killer away from my pc, as I like to let off steam with mindless and humorous ways of killing a lot of ppl on screen -- Remove the _CURSEING to reply to me Why is it that no matter what colour of bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white? Gaming keeps me uptodate on PC hardware ... which is my job. I constantly read hype on any new product, but gaming proves that product for...

IBM galvanized by video game business
http://www.siliconvalley.com/mld/siliconvalley/business/technology/15981425.htm " No matter whether Nintendo Co., Microsoft Corp. or Sony Corp. wins the video game console war, there already is one huge victor: IBM Corp., which designed and makes the microprocessors for all three units." -- The Texeme Construct http://you-read-it-here-first.com ...

Auction: 640K RAM CARD Memory expansion for IBM PC , IBM PC/XT
>http://cgi.ebay.com/640K-RAM-CARD-Memory-expansion-for-IBM-PC-IBM-PC-XT_W0QQitemZ8764134178QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Feb-16-06 15:46:57 PST 3 available ...

Upcoming Action PC Games for 2010-2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq_UOABfBAI What are you looking forward to? Mafia 2 here, which is not even there for some reason. (video gets extra points for the Loreena Mckennitt touch tough) Thanks for that Metal G. ...For me ... Fallout Las Vegas (looking better there than I've been expecting) Dues Ex Crysis 2 Watching that succession of video clips I was struck just how similar they all looked, even the Crysis 2 clip was indoors & dark. ...nearly all of them sequels. Do any of us really need yet another Call Of Duty ? (sigh) (\__/) (='.'=) (")_(") mou...

The most valuable new weapon in a PC action game...............
.................. the brand-new Logitech G5 ( or wireless G7 ) Laser mouse. I have just received one courtesy of buy.com ( $55 plus shipping ) and have tried it out. Besides its truly outstanding accuracy and response speed, there are several neat attention-to-detail features. The G5 comes with a collection of user-installable weights ( 8 of 1.7 gram and 8 of 4.5 gram ), of which up to 8 in any combination can be pressed into a holder which then snaps into an area roughly where the batteries would be placed in the G7 wireless version. So you can precisely customize the "feel" of the mouse. (The G7 has no such weight adjustment). The sliding-pads on the mouse-base seems to be an exceptionally-hard non-stick Teflon-type material and will definitely not pick up crud. The thin mouse-cable has a woven-fibre sheath over its whole length which does not significantly affect flexibility, but sure increases its resistance to stretch and stops the cable bending short at the point where it enters the mouse -- a classic internal-fracture point due to excessive long-term flex... I have repaired many dud mice just by just cutting the cable an inch or two from the mouse, removing the faulty section and rewiring internally. The G5 box has a "Gaming" label on it.....That is nonsense. IMHO, this mouse is the current optimum mouse for all purposes. The G5 is USB only and the software is compatible with Win98, 2000, Me or XP. Dunno what the G7 (wireless version) compa...

PC- and video games need more FEMALE heroes!
Hi, I have founded the game developers studio "Bitmap Sisters" in order to produce more action games with female protagonists. There will be "Women of War" featuring female soldiers in 2013 and "Crime Girls" in 2014, a female GTA-clone. But we're also working on more action games with female protagonists: "Hitwoman" will feature a female killer, who has to kill men. You can seduce men and silently kill them in bed or you can use your gun like in an fps.The game will be released in 2014. "Assassina" will feature a female assassin killing males.Some of the best historic assassins were females and it's boring for most women playing males in "Assassin's Creed". The only "Assassin's Creed" featuring a female assassin is not available for PC, only for PS Vita.The game will be released in 2014. "Space Pirate Girl" will be a space-fps featuring you as a female space-pirate. You have to shoot men and must collect their cocks and balls for you and your lesbian sisters. The game will be released in 2015. Of course, we're only female programmers and we're all lesbians and hate men. So all the bad guys in the games will be men. We also have a team of casual game programmers (all female, of course), who are writing various smaller game apps for Windows 8, iOS and Android. Our peer are womyn and especially womyn, who are fed up with males...

Good PC action games going to PS3?
Well, you probably know by now that Microsoft hires tons of people to post online and complain about PS3 in online forums and blog comments and news followup comments. Only recently Sony has countered the threat and did the same to protect their image. There are lots at stake. One is that Microsoft feels threatened that this playstation product line is taking a large percentage of the main reason people purchase computers (to play games and surf the internet). Sony enlisted the help of UK and now the battle has begun. At the helm of Sony is a UK boss and you know that the US (where Microsoft is) and the UK split up a while ago (declaration of independence). Well, if you remember a while ago, England liked going to different countries and merging them into their own (colonies or commonwealth, whatever you call it). At one point it had India, Hong Kong, Canada, United States, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, and many others on almost all the continents. The United States rebelled and split up and soon after many countries did the same, but not all. The US took this independence split so strongly it started going to other countries to split them up as well (West and East Germany, China and Taiwan, North and South Korea, and almost Vietnam). In fact the US almost split itself apart during the US civil war. Right now it is trying to split Iraq into different parts based on ethnicities (I think they are building walls now). Japan is like the UK, it liked going to ot...

FA: 8 PC GAME Guides - Strategy Guides for 8 PC Games
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5727629858 ...

PROTOTYPE
Out for Xbox 360 & PS3 also... good (not VERY good) reviews there. PC version out today .'THEY' describe ."Action Adventure." Link to reviews ; http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/prototype?q=prototype No sign of a Demo .. Looks like (say) Multi special talents Spiderman ....wide open roaming design.. .......a shapeshifter with amazing powers ,,,,. Consume targets for their form and memories to assume a perfect disguise, .... transform your body into an array of deadly biological weapons, ....... Stalk ....New York City,... searching for the life you lead ...

FA: 8 PC GAME Guides - Strategy Guides for 8 PC Games
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5727629858 ...

FA: 3 PC GAMES - SPYCRAFT, POLICE QUEST, KING'S QUEST
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5765197226 ...

FA: 3 PC GAMES - SPYCRAFT, POLICE QUEST, KING'S QUEST
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5765197226 ...

FA Pc game nib $5. homeland2 award winner + also pc game XIII nib #2
Goto http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=macstl Its fixed price listing for a dime only so you won't see me doing these kinds of prices very often at all if ever.... 6959715837 May-07-05 May-14-05 11:15:52 $9.99 The Works of Voltaire hb old No Bids Yet 6959716665 May-07-05 May-14-05 11:22:15 $9.99 THE STORY OF MANKIND by H. Van Loon 1923freegift No Bids Yet 6959718551 May-07-05 May-14-05 11:36:22 $9.99 Tess of the D'Urbervilles, A Pure Woman No Bids Yet 8304572154 May-07-05 May-14-05 12:10:12 $9.99 Leather Jacket VG authentic No Bids Yet 577...

FA: Full collection of mainstream Ultima games for IBM/PC
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ultima-I-II-III-IV-V-VI-VII-VIII-IX-and-MORE-for-sale_W0QQitemZ270076489142QQihZ017QQcategoryZ4315QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ...

What celebrities you admire,do you want to see start their own video game company?
What celebrities you greatly admire (whether they're from the field of sports, extreme sports, films, TV or music, any acclaimed writer/s, the real life military, or even any politician/s) would you most like to see have their own console and PC video game development company and please say why, for anyone named. On Apr 17, 12:23=A0am, Tony <qe...@hotmail.com> wrote: > What celebrities you greatly admire (whether they're from the field of > sports, extreme sports, films, TV or music, any acclaimed writer/s, > the real life military, or even any politician/s) would you ...

FA: Full collection of mainstream Ultima games for IBM/PC
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ultima-I-II-III-IV-V-VI-VII-VIII-IX-and-MORE-for-sale_W0QQitemZ270076489142QQihZ017QQcategoryZ4315QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ...

ARMA 2: will there be a better action game on PC this year?
Due for release this week in Europe... On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:55:58 +0100, "Musicrab" <musicrab@hotmail.co.uk> wrote: >Due for release this week in Europe... > I think it'd due out here in late June... I'm looking forward to it, just based on what I've read about the terrain and open-ness of the world. In the past I haven't been real taken with squad based tactical shooters. It sounds silly, but it feels like work to me. Its the same thing that doesn't appeal to me about RTS games. I like the tactical play, but I don't like dealing with the...

Web resources about - Free Videos - Free Beer -- download celebration - comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action

Office for the Liturgical Celebrations of the Supreme Pontiff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... functions the Papal Master of Ceremonies also assist Cardinals: during Consistories, taking possession of Titular Churches , solemn celebrations ...

LIVE STREAM: Sheryl Sandberg’s Keynote At Grace Hopper Celebration Of Women In Computing
The Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing kicks off in Minneapolis Wednesday, and the keynote address, at 10 a.m. CT/11 a.m. ET, which ...

StarWars Celebration (@SW_Celebration) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here StarWars Celebration @ SW_Celebration ...

#Eid al-Fitr Celebration on Twitter
With Ramadan coming to an end, Muslims around the world are celebrating #Eid al-Fitr and going to Twitter to wish their friends and family #EidMubarak ...

Daily News Giants Celebration
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Daily News Giants Celebration on the App Store. Download Daily News ...

Phillies vs. Mets - 1969 World Championship Celebration - August 21-22, 2009 - a set on Flickr
Sets let you organize your photos on Flickr. Explore the 151 photos in this set.

Cam Newton Celebration/Dance Compilation HD - - "Dab on Em'" - YouTube
All of Cam Newton's sweet dance moves and celebrations from the 2015-2016 season. Plenty of Dabbin'! All the video goes to the Carolina Panthers, ...

Rupert Murdoch marries Jerry Hall in low-key ceremony ahead of weekend celebrations
Rupert Murdoch has married former supermodel Jerry Hall in a low-key ceremony in central London, the fourth marriage for the media mogul.

Warren Haynes leading Jerry Garcia Symphonic Celebration on tour, adds more Cap shows with Phil Lesh
Warren Haynes has a lot of newly-announced Grateful Dead-related shows coming up. Also, there's a panel for the new Dead documentary (that Martin ...

Anniversary Fan Celebration at Nintendo NY are available on Business Wire's Website and AP PhotoExpress ...
Photos of the Pok&eacute;mon 20th Anniversary Fan Celebration at Nintendo NY are available on Business Wire's Website and AP PhotoExpress: Photo ...