Hello world #2

Hey ppl,

I just signed up for this group. I wanna be a game programmer. To be
specific I would like to work on 3D game programming with DirectX. I
have 2 desired positions which are 3D game programmer or AI
programmer.

Right now I am working as a software engineer in a company in Turkey
(I'm Turkish) but if I can get a chance to be a game programmer I will
take it :)

Hope to learn from you and one day get a job in this area!

0
maltigul (1)
5/13/2009 10:29:06 AM
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action 14509 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

mca wrote:
> Hey ppl,
>
> I just signed up for this group. I wanna be a game programmer. To be
> specific I would like to work on 3D game programming with DirectX. I
> have 2 desired positions which are 3D game programmer or AI
> programmer.
>
> Right now I am working as a software engineer in a company in Turkey
> (I'm Turkish) but if I can get a chance to be a game programmer I will
> take it :)
>
> Hope to learn from you and one day get a job in this area!

Just so you know, this group is mostly used by people who play games as
opposed to programming them. You may be able to find actual programming
newsgroups as well.

Welcome to CSIPGA.

  - Sheldon

FA: C64 Gettysburg SSI Game & 4 IBM PC Games(civil war) / 8 IBM PC Game Games
> Item name: SIX Western Digital 6.4gb Hard Drives > Price: $46.00 > Buy It Now: $46.00 > Bids: -- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3482211928 > Item name: 8 IBM PC Game Games - (Pirates , Paperboy) > Price: $9.99 > Bids: 1 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8107002333 > Item name: C64 Gettysburg SSI Game & 4 IBM PC Games(civil war) > Price: $9.99 > Bids: ...

FA: 36 IBM PC Games
*** ONLY 48 HOURS LEFT ON SOME IBM GAMES *** Have 36 IBM PC Compatible Games up for Auction and another 20 or so will be added in the next two days. Have lots of RPG, Adventure, and Classic Games. All Games have NO Reserve, Low Starting Bids, and Clear Pictures. Lots more Game related items will be Auctioned off during the next few Months, so keep us bookmarked for future reference. Thanks for looking and good luck in your bidding. <NOTE: Please remove the "NOJUNKMAIL" from the Reply-To address> To check them ALL out, please click on the URL Link below...

Selling:Serious Sam 2 (PC),Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2K6 (PC), Half Life 2 (PC)
Selling: *Fear:Director�s Cut Edition (PC-DVD) *Myst 5 End of Ages Limited Edition (PC)(PC-DVD) *Call of Duty 2 (PC) *Serious Sam 2 (PC) *Cabela�s Big Game Hunter 2006 (PC) *Half Life 2 (PC) �all DVDs,CDs and all materials in boxes are as they came originally:mint. Opened boxes,but everything that was in the game boxes is there now,everything in new-condition,CDs/DVDs are flawless��no scratches on CDs or DVDs whatsoever. Fear is brand new,and probably the most original FPS ever. VERY scary game. Director�s Edition includes comic book and extra DVDs with extra content and com...

FS:Serious Sam 2 (PC)<Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2K6(PC)<Half Life 2 (PC)
Selling Serious Sam 2 (PC),Half Life 2 (PC) and Cabela�s Big Game Hunter 2006 (PC)�all CDs and all materials in boxes as they came originally. Opened boxes on both,but everything that was in the game boxes is there now,everything in new-condition,CDs are flawless��no scratches on CDs whatsoever. Serious Sam 2 is brand new, in stores not for $20;I�d sell it for $13 delivered (not a bad deal considering it costs a couple of bucks to ship these games). BGH 2006 is also brand new,in stores now for $20,I'd sell it for $11 delivered including safe,secure S/H). HL2 is about a year...

Wanted: Computer Gaming World issues 2.2, 2.4, 4.1 #2
Good day, I am looking for the following issues of Computer Gaming World magazine: 2.2, 2.4 (1982) 4.1 (1984) I'm willing to purchase or trade... thanks for your help! Steph -- cgw.vintagegaming.org The Computer Gaming World Museum ...

Wanted: Computer Gaming World issue 2.2, 2.4, 4.1 #2
Good day, I am looking for the following issues of Computer Gaming World magazine: 2.2, 2.4 (1982) 4.1 (1984) I'm willing to purchase or trade... thanks for your help! Steph -- cgw.vintagegaming.org The Computer Gaming World Museum ...

Wanted: Computer Gaming World issues 2.2, 2.4, 4.1 #2
Good day, I am looking for the following issues of Computer Gaming World magazine: 2.2, 2.4 (1982) 4.1 (1984) I'm willing to purchase or trade... thanks for your help! Steph -- cgw.vintagegaming.org The Computer Gaming World Museum ...

Wanted: Computer Gaming World issues 2.2, 2.4, 4.1 #2
Good day, I am looking for the following issues of Computer Gaming World magazine: 2.2, 2.4 (1982) 4.1 (1984) I'm willing to purchase or trade... thanks for your help! Steph -- cgw.vintagegaming.org The Computer Gaming World Museum ...

FA Pc game nib $5. homeland2 award winner + also pc game XIII nib #2
Goto http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=macstl Its fixed price listing for a dime only so you won't see me doing these kinds of prices very often at all if ever.... 6959715837 May-07-05 May-14-05 11:15:52 $9.99 The Works of Voltaire hb old No Bids Yet 6959716665 May-07-05 May-14-05 11:22:15 $9.99 THE STORY OF MANKIND by H. Van Loon 1923freegift No Bids Yet 6959718551 May-07-05 May-14-05 11:36:22 $9.99 Tess of the D'Urbervilles, A Pure Woman No Bids Yet 8304572154 May-07-05 May-14-05 12:10:12 $9.99 Leather Jacket VG authentic No Bids Yet 577...

ARMA 2: will there be a better action game on PC this year?
Due for release this week in Europe... On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:55:58 +0100, "Musicrab" <musicrab@hotmail.co.uk> wrote: >Due for release this week in Europe... > I think it'd due out here in late June... I'm looking forward to it, just based on what I've read about the terrain and open-ness of the world. In the past I haven't been real taken with squad based tactical shooters. It sounds silly, but it feels like work to me. Its the same thing that doesn't appeal to me about RTS games. I like the tactical play, but I don't like dealing with the...

PC Gaming Almost Dead -AGAIN- So................ PC Industry Consortium to announce 'PC Gaming Alliance' to save PC gaming
Takahashi: Gaming Alliance stumps for PC By Dean Takahashi Mercury News 02/12/2008 The personal computer game industry has trailed behind its console brethren in recent years as easy-to-play games on the Nintendo Wii or online games on the Xbox 360 have stolen the excitement. Companies with a vested interest in keeping the PC alive as a gaming platform will soon announce a consortium dubbed the PC Gaming Alliance. According to two people familiar with the effort, it will include top industry players such as Intel, Microsoft, Nvidia and Advanced Micro Devices as well as a number of computer ...

[...]

Web resources about - Hello world #2 - comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action

Jimmy Carter: I prefer Trump over Cruz because Trump “completely malleable”
Cruz has "has far right wing policies he’d pursue if he became president"

San Francisco 49ers Reschedule Girl Scout Event At Stadium After Canceling Event For More Lucrative Event ...
The San Francisco 49ers have been able to save face by rescheduling a Girl Scout sleepover at Levi Stadium on May 14. The 49ers initially decided ...

Bill Cosby’s 2016 Trial: When Will Sexual Assault Case Start — And Will It Air On TV?
Bill Cosby arrived in court and smiled, as seen in the above photo from Wednesday, February 3. However, there’s no telling if the comedian left ...

Rick Santorum Ends Campaign and Endorses Marco Rubio
Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum officially suspended his presidential campaign Wednesday night and endorsed Florida Sen. Marco Rubio for ...

Taylor Swift Moves In On Katy Perry’s Turf: To Launch Mobile Game
The pop star wars continue. Taylor Swift and Katy Perry share many things in common, even if they hate to admit it. Both women sing pop songs, ...

'Alto's Adventure' is coming to Android next week, and it's free
Alto's Adventure was one of the best games to launch on the iPhone last year the beautiful visuals, addictive gameplay, and chill soundtrack ...

Amazon's retail plans could include a lot more than books
Amazon is taking steps to make its brick-and-mortar dreams come true, according to Recode. Its sources confirm that the e-retailer aims to open ...

Google gives cities yet another reason to beg for Google Fiber
City governments from around the country already have lots of reasons to want Google Fiber for their residents but Google has given them another ...

Obama visits mosque for first time as president, addresses fears held by Muslim Americans
Obama paid his first visit as president to an American mosque on Wednesday. At the Islamic Society of Baltimore, Obama met with religious leaders ...

North Korea may be preparing separate missile launch: NHK
North Korea may be preparing a ballistic missile launch from a base on its east coast in addition to its announced plans to fire a space rocket, ...