PROTOTYPE - New PC Action Game Just Out

Out for Xbox 360 & PS3 also... good (not VERY good) reviews there.
PC version out today .'THEY' describe ."Action Adventure."

Link to reviews ;
 http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/prototype?q=prototype
No sign of a Demo ..

Looks like (say) Multi special talents Spiderman ....wide open roaming
design..
.......a shapeshifter with amazing powers ,,,,. Consume targets for their
form and memories to assume a perfect disguise, .... transform your body
into an array of deadly biological weapons, ....... Stalk ....New York
City,... searching for the life you lead before. Take the form of anyone in
your path, ..arsenal of identities to defeat.. your enemies. .....war
against factions with complex agendas .... .  find those responsible and
make them pay. Shapeshifting:..instantly triggering hundreds of power
combinations (Attack, Defensive and Sensory). Disguise: ...
 Jam-packed, vibrant, fully interactive city filled with thousands of people
and enemies out to destroy you. Delve to the bottom of a conspiracy that has
haunted the American government for decades. Who is responsible for your
condition? Only you can find out!.

Then again some Bunny might say ...
Sam 'Splinter Cell' Morphs with  Max Payne
&  goes Postal while finding out who brought down Duke Nukem in GTA4-Land.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")  mouse (that last bits ridiculous !)

0
no-spam4207 (1094)
6/10/2009 10:50:35 PM
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action 14509 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 23:50:35 +0100, "Trimble Bracegirdle"
<no-spam@never.spam> wrote:

>Out for Xbox 360 & PS3 also... good (not VERY good) reviews there.
>PC version out today .'THEY' describe ."Action Adventure."

It will be a console buy for me, my processor that can play every
other game aside from the terrible port of Saints Row 2 is too weedy
for Prototype.

I will get this when I finish inFAMOUS which is in a similar vein.
--
Andrew, contact via http://interpleb.googlepages.com
Andrew
"Trimble Bracegirdle" <no-spam@never.spam> writes:

> Out for Xbox 360 & PS3 also... good (not VERY good) reviews there.
> PC version out today .'THEY' describe ."Action Adventure."
>
> Link to reviews ;
>  http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/prototype?q=prototype
> No sign of a Demo ..

I read some reviews, cheatcc.com felt that using keyboard+mouse is bad
and a gamepad should be used, whereas ign.com said "The keyboard
controls work surprisingly well for a game that was initially designed
for a console." So one wonders which it is actually... It's also
interesting to note that some "PC" reviews don't mention controls at
all, seems like the review was written in extra generic mode so that
the same review works for all three platforms.

Graphics are apparently bad, even by console standards. No higher res
textures for PCs or anything.
0
as1 (598)

PC Gaming Almost Dead -AGAIN- So................ PC Industry Consortium to announce 'PC Gaming Alliance' to save PC gaming
Takahashi: Gaming Alliance stumps for PC By Dean Takahashi Mercury News 02/12/2008 The personal computer game industry has trailed behind its console brethren in recent years as easy-to-play games on the Nintendo Wii or online games on the Xbox 360 have stolen the excitement. Companies with a vested interest in keeping the PC alive as a gaming platform will soon announce a consortium dubbed the PC Gaming Alliance. According to two people familiar with the effort, it will include top industry players such as Intel, Microsoft, Nvidia and Advanced Micro Devices as well as a number of computer ...

Action and Adventure Games.(play action games online)
play action games online http://www.syubrawi.com/play-action-games-online Computer gaming has gained wide popularity among the masses. From puzzle stories to races there are a number of computer and video games which can be played in a variety of plat forms, such as PS3, PS2, Xbox, Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS. Action and adventure games belongs to that genre of games which involve exotic games like wrestling, fighting, space travels, star wars, fictional adventures and situational games. Often this type of games come with a story line and is rich in graphics and animation. It is seen that...

Action and Adventure Games.(play action games online)
play action games online http://www.syubrawi.com/play-action-games-online Computer gaming has gained wide popularity among the masses. From puzzle stories to races there are a number of computer and video games which can be played in a variety of plat forms, such as PS3, PS2, Xbox, Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS. Action and adventure games belongs to that genre of games which involve exotic games like wrestling, fighting, space travels, star wars, fictional adventures and situational games. Often this type of games come with a story line and is rich in graphics and animation. It is seen that...

pc games complains about the state of PC gaming, however...
It seems to me the consoles are the ones really in trouble. The XBox is no competiton, because it can barely keep up with current gen titles and next gen DX10 titles will put the final nails in the coffin, not to mention all the good XBox 360 titles are available with better graphics on the PC and with better control. The Wii has a market with kids/grannys and such (and deserves it, I suppose with the gimmicky controller that most folks already seem to be losing interest in, so they will need some stellar titles to maintain momentum).. The PS3 has failed, plain and simple. Defeat conceded here: http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/biztech/06/19/japan.sony.ap/index.html "Reap The Wild Wind" <none@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:c82h735vd5kpmdenh7npirht49cfhjj3lu@4ax.com... > It seems to me the consoles are the ones really in trouble. > > The XBox is no competiton, because it can barely keep up with current > gen titles and next gen DX10 titles will put the final nails in the > coffin, not to mention all the good XBox 360 titles are available with > better graphics on the PC and with better control. You're leaving out just about every single sports game. The only action sports games for the PC are Madden, NBA and NHL (well, soccer, too, but I don't count that). PC doesn't even have a baseball game anymore, except for text sims. Plus, the XBox 360 still has titles like Gears of War, Dead Rising and the coming Halo 3 that w...

PC Action Games For September
There are a lot of other PC games coming out, strategy, rpg, mmorpg, etc. but these are the major PC action games due in September. Doom 3 for August and November has even more major titles. Hoo-ya! Shellshock: Nam 67 Call of Duty: United Offensive Medal of Honor Pacific Assault Silent Hunter III Star Wars Battlefront S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (maybe) Half Life 2 (maybe) "Blig Merk" <blog_smirk@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9e2af5be.0407181219.18285e1c@posting.google.com... > There are a lot of other PC games coming out, strategy, rpg, mmorpg, > etc. but these are the major PC...

What for you, are the best things about PC action gaming?
What for you, have always been the best (serious or humorous) thing/s about PC action gaming, compared to other leisure entertainments (such as watching TV or a DVD, book reading, having sex, or exercising (not that any of those valuable things suck of course). On 27 Jan 2006 04:06:59 -0800, "Mike" <gaz203@hotmail.com> wrote: >What for you, have always been the best (serious or humorous) thing/s >about PC action gaming, compared to other leisure entertainments (such >as watching TV or a DVD, >book reading, having sex, or exercising (not that any of those valuable >things suck of course). Click! <hangs up phone> Quoth The Raven; Mike <gaz203@hotmail.com> in <1138363619.374343.313920@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> > What for you, have always been the best (serious or humorous) thing/s > about PC action gaming, compared to other leisure entertainments (such > as watching TV or a DVD, > book reading, having sex, or exercising (not that any of those > valuable things suck of course). according to the press I should be a serial killer away from my pc, as I like to let off steam with mindless and humorous ways of killing a lot of ppl on screen -- Remove the _CURSEING to reply to me Why is it that no matter what colour of bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white? Gaming keeps me uptodate on PC hardware ... which is my job. I constantly read hype on any new product, but gaming proves that product for...

Good PC action games going to PS3?
Well, you probably know by now that Microsoft hires tons of people to post online and complain about PS3 in online forums and blog comments and news followup comments. Only recently Sony has countered the threat and did the same to protect their image. There are lots at stake. One is that Microsoft feels threatened that this playstation product line is taking a large percentage of the main reason people purchase computers (to play games and surf the internet). Sony enlisted the help of UK and now the battle has begun. At the helm of Sony is a UK boss and you know that the US (where Microsoft is) and the UK split up a while ago (declaration of independence). Well, if you remember a while ago, England liked going to different countries and merging them into their own (colonies or commonwealth, whatever you call it). At one point it had India, Hong Kong, Canada, United States, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, and many others on almost all the continents. The United States rebelled and split up and soon after many countries did the same, but not all. The US took this independence split so strongly it started going to other countries to split them up as well (West and East Germany, China and Taiwan, North and South Korea, and almost Vietnam). In fact the US almost split itself apart during the US civil war. Right now it is trying to split Iraq into different parts based on ethnicities (I think they are building walls now). Japan is like the UK, it liked going to ot...

Upcoming Action PC Games for 2010-2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq_UOABfBAI What are you looking forward to? Mafia 2 here, which is not even there for some reason. (video gets extra points for the Loreena Mckennitt touch tough) Thanks for that Metal G. ...For me ... Fallout Las Vegas (looking better there than I've been expecting) Dues Ex Crysis 2 Watching that succession of video clips I was struck just how similar they all looked, even the Crysis 2 clip was indoors & dark. ...nearly all of them sequels. Do any of us really need yet another Call Of Duty ? (sigh) (\__/) (='.'=) (")_(") mou...

FA: 3 PC GAMES - SPYCRAFT, POLICE QUEST, KING'S QUEST
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5765197226 ...

FA Pc game nib $5. homeland2 award winner + also pc game XIII nib #2
Goto http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=macstl Its fixed price listing for a dime only so you won't see me doing these kinds of prices very often at all if ever.... 6959715837 May-07-05 May-14-05 11:15:52 $9.99 The Works of Voltaire hb old No Bids Yet 6959716665 May-07-05 May-14-05 11:22:15 $9.99 THE STORY OF MANKIND by H. Van Loon 1923freegift No Bids Yet 6959718551 May-07-05 May-14-05 11:36:22 $9.99 Tess of the D'Urbervilles, A Pure Woman No Bids Yet 8304572154 May-07-05 May-14-05 12:10:12 $9.99 Leather Jacket VG authentic No Bids Yet 577...

FA: 3 PC GAMES - SPYCRAFT, POLICE QUEST, KING'S QUEST
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5765197226 ...

ARMA 2: will there be a better action game on PC this year?
Due for release this week in Europe... On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:55:58 +0100, "Musicrab" <musicrab@hotmail.co.uk> wrote: >Due for release this week in Europe... > I think it'd due out here in late June... I'm looking forward to it, just based on what I've read about the terrain and open-ness of the world. In the past I haven't been real taken with squad based tactical shooters. It sounds silly, but it feels like work to me. Its the same thing that doesn't appeal to me about RTS games. I like the tactical play, but I don't like dealing with the...

What evil regime/s in any PC action games would you most like to destroy or topple?
What evil regime/s (whatever your definition of that is) from any PC action games you admire or dislike, would you most like to topple, destroy and get rid of and please say HOW you reckon you'd (seriously or humorously) successfully go about doing or achieving that ? "Kevin" <clothes.lion@gmail.com> once tried to test me with: > What evil regime/s (whatever your definition of that is) from any PC > action games you > admire or dislike, would you most like to topple, destroy and get rid > of and please say > HOW you reckon you'd (seriously or humorously) successfully go about > doing or > achieving that ? > > THe Jedi Council. They act all goody two shoes but it's just a power trip, man. -- Knight37 - http://knightgames.blogspot.com Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer. "Knight37" <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote in message news:Xns987198B21C72knight37m@24.93.43.121... > "Kevin" <clothes.lion@gmail.com> once tried to test me with: > > > What evil regime/s (whatever your definition of that is) from any PC > > action games you > > admire or dislike, would you most like to topple, destroy and get rid > > of and please say > > HOW you reckon you'd (seriously or humorously) successfully go about > > doing or > > achieving that ? > > > > > > THe Jedi Council. They act all goody two shoes but it's just a power trip, >...

No FPS or even Action games in the 2006 best selling PC titles
No FPS or even Action games in the 2006 best selling PC Game titles http://biz.gamedaily.com/industry/feature/?id=14997 At least overall sales for PC Games didn't decline as it happen in 2005, and there was even a slight raise no not everything is bad... The top selling PC games for 2006 (sorted by units) were: 1. World of Warcraft (incl. collector's)-Vivendi 2. The Sims 2-EA 3. The Sims 2 Open For Business Expansion Pack-EA 4. Star Wars: Empire At War-LucasArts 5. The Sims 2 Pets Expansion Pack-EA 6. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (incl. collector's)-Take-Two 7. MS Age Of Empires III (incl. collector's)-Microsoft 8. The Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff Expansion Pack-EA 9. Civilization IV-Take-Two 10. The Sims 2 Nightlife Expansion Pack-EA So again will anyone deny 2006 was a weak year for FPS and even Action for the PC? pc games wrote: > No FPS or even Action games in the 2006 best selling PC > Game titles > > http://biz.gamedaily.com/industry/feature/?id=14997 > > At least overall sales for PC Games didn't decline as it > happen in 2005, and there was even a slight raise no not > everything is bad... > > The top selling PC games for 2006 (sorted by units) were: > 1. World of Warcraft (incl. collector's)-Vivendi > 2. The Sims 2-EA > 3. The Sims 2 Open For Business Expansion Pack-EA > 4. Star Wars: Empire At War-LucasArts > 5. The Sims 2 Pets Expansion Pack-EA > ...

Who do you admire more,female or male PC action game hero characters & why?
In regards to female or male PC action game hero characters, who do you (seriously or humorously) admire more in the PC action games you regularly play - primarily female heroes, or male heroes and please say why. > In regards to female or male PC action game hero characters, who do you > (seriously or humorously) admire more in the PC action games you > regularly play - primarily female heroes, or male heroes and please say > why. I don't admire any game characters, so I play as male or female characters with equal blah-ness. If my character is gay, I'd still feel the same way(although that might be quite interesting, heh). I do admire someone who created a game that I really like. Warren Spector could be considered my hero since he was a director of a team that made one of my all time favorite game, Deus Ex. I wouldn't give a crap about JC Denton. Adrian wrote: > In regards to female or male PC action game hero characters, who do you > (seriously or humorously) admire more in the PC action games you > regularly play - primarily female heroes, or male heroes and please say > why. I'm really hoping that "admire" isn't the word you meant to use there. I can't think of any reason why a video game avatar should be admired. It's just some pixels on a screen, there's nothing there to admire. Sure, you want it to look good, pleasing to the eye and such, because you have to spend a lot of time lookin...

PC games using a game controller
I've used Xpadder to map all the keybd functions in Gothic 1 to a Logitech wireless PS2 game controller. The mapping went OK once I stopped reading the developers BEYOND STUPID manual, and just winged it on my own. I have all the functions in Gothic 1 mapped to a much easier configuration on the controller, and it all works ... with one slight exception. I mapped the R-stick to the "normal" mouse so that I have complete camera control ..... sort of. I can't believe how clumbsy the stick camera control is. There is nothing natural about it. I can look in any direction, but then it is almost impossible to both rotate horizontally and at the same time maintain a level horizon. Are modern console games better at this problem ? Any way to get level movement about the horizon, and still be able to look up if I need to. Easy with a mouse. Nearly impossible with this joystick. johns Aha! I found a setting that allows me to greatly reduce the vertical sensitivity, but keep the horizontal sensitivity. Somewhat better, but still clumbsy because of the non linear horizontal sensitivity. When I move the stick R or L, I start to rotate slowly, but then I suddenly rotate much much faster, so I have no fine control like I do with the mouse ?? Is that another hidden setting ? I need linear rotation for smooth operation. My ordinary mouse moves quickly from the start. This stick drags and then snaps. At least I'm not looking at my toes after the snap. johns On Tue, 1...

Game Online and PC Game for Download
Do you wanna Play a Game? Arcade game, poker game, War game? http://www.game-ocha.blogspot.com ...

java jamba handy games download jamba handyspiele jamba handy games torrent jamba handy spiele download jamba handy games auf pc jamba handy games de jamba handy games downloads kostenlose jam
java jamba handy games download jamba handyspiele jamba handy games torrent jamba handy spiele download jamba handy games auf pc jamba handy games de jamba handy games downloads kostenlose jamba handyspiele downloaden jamba handyspiele ohne abo java jamba spiele auf handy jamba handyspiele gratis download jamba handyspiele kostenlos download + + + + + + JAMBA HANDY SPIELE + + + JAMBA HANDY SPIELE + + + http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY LOGO + + + JAMBA HANDY LOGO + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY KLINGELTON + + + JAMBA HANDY KLINGELTON + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTON.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTON.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTON.DE/ + + + + + BILLIGER JAMBA KLINGELTON + + + BILLIGER JAMBA KLINGELTON + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTOENE-BILLIG.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTOENE-BILLIG.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTOENE-BILLIG.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY VIDEOS + + + JAMBA HANDY VIDEOS + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-VIDEOS.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-VIDEOS.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-VIDEOS.DE/ + + + + + + + + + + jamba handyspiele runterladen poker jamba handy game jamba handyspiele free download jamba handy game kostenlos gratis jamba handy games jamba handy games for free jamba handyspiele gratis download jamba handy spiele zum downloaden jamba spiele fuers handy jamba handy gam...

FA: 36 IBM PC Games
*** ONLY 48 HOURS LEFT ON SOME IBM GAMES *** Have 36 IBM PC Compatible Games up for Auction and another 20 or so will be added in the next two days. Have lots of RPG, Adventure, and Classic Games. All Games have NO Reserve, Low Starting Bids, and Clear Pictures. Lots more Game related items will be Auctioned off during the next few Months, so keep us bookmarked for future reference. Thanks for looking and good luck in your bidding. <NOTE: Please remove the "NOJUNKMAIL" from the Reply-To address> To check them ALL out, please click on the URL Link below...

Braggin rights! As top-end a "pc action game" rig as I can manage!
I'm not a rich/wealthy guy. I imagine the vast majority of you folks work hard for your living, just as I do. So to build or buy a rig that's Top End for most of us isn't an easy or quick thing to do at all. I realize I've actually spent more cash on having to spread out my purchases over a period from August 17, 2005 to January 31, 2006. And I also realize that I spent more getting my CPU first rather than video card. In any event, I've *finally* got all the goodies here, with me, right now, ready to shut this baby down and get to it. A personal note. I, like many others, have kinda dreamed of owning a super duper gaming rig that would just fly through my fave games and give me all the beautiful graphics you can get at the same time. I also realize there are physical limitations to everything, as well as financial constraints. However, I still dreamed, yet dare not want. On August 8, 2004 my mother passed away. I had more difficulty with that loss than I ever thought I would. I came to terms with that, and came away with an important realization. My family had always come first, even though I've not lived with any of them for many years. Financially, my childrens needs and as many 'wants' as possible were always met before I would allow myself any 'treats'. I define that as just normal parents ways, nothing special there. My children are now all grown, live on their own and have their own fami...

kostenlose jamba handyspiele zum downloaden top jamba handy games jamba handy games auf pc jamba spiele fuer handy java jamba handy games download jamba handy games forum
kostenlose jamba handyspiele zum downloaden top jamba handy games jamba handy games auf pc jamba spiele fuer handy java jamba handy games download jamba handy games forum + + + + + + JAMBA HANDY SPIELE + + + JAMBA HANDY SPIELE + + + http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY LOGO + + + JAMBA HANDY LOGO + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY KLINGELTON + + + JAMBA HANDY KLINGELTON + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTON.DE/ http://W...

sports-games newbie: Football games for the PC?
First thing to mention: I have never ever played a football video game (unless you count the Atari 2600 or Mattel's Football 2), so I don't even know what I am getting into really. I play games in my home theater, with an 85" front projector running off my PC, which is an AMD 3200+ with a Radeon 9800np. I'd like a game that I can play sitting on my sofa with my pals or SO, head to head. I don't have a console or plan on buying one any time soon. It looks like there is not a lot of choice out there for the PC. Am I missing something, it looks like only the Madden games are out for PC? In this case, the 2003 game is avail for about 1/2 of what the 2004 version goes for. Is 2004 worth the extra money? I have zero interest in playing online, if that matters. Finally, what is the gamepad du-jour for these type games? TIA, Gerald On this day of our lord, 6 Oct 2003 14:32:06 -0700, cgmoore@icx.net (Gerald Moore) quilled: >First thing to mention: I have never ever played a football video game >(unless you count the Atari 2600 or Mattel's Football 2), so I don't >even know what I am getting into really. I play games in my home >theater, with an 85" front projector running off my PC, which is an >AMD 3200+ with a Radeon 9800np. I'd like a game that I can play >sitting on my sofa with my pals or SO, head to head. > >I don't have a console or plan on buying one any time soon. &g...

Popular PC Game Sequels No Longer on PC?
Just was perusing Gamespot.com and reailzed that two game series that I am quite fond of, Rainbow Six and Call of Duty have sequels that look like they won't be available for the PC? Rainbow Six Las Vegas so far looks like it is for X360 and PS3 only. Call of Duty 3 is slated for, get this, the XBOX, X360, PS2, and PS3 but NOT for PC? WTF is up with that? If it out for the antiquated XBOX and PS2, why not the PC? Just wondering what other titles in the future that will be hot sellers or sequels that won't be released for a PC? I'm not object to consoles, I just prefer PC games. One big reason is that I can't stand the controllers for any of the consoles, not to mention that I can update my PC to get better framerates and improved graphics if I decide to do so. Boo to Activision and Ubisoft for this decision... Get used to it. "HockeyTownUSA" <cyberpilot@gmail.com> wrote in message news:VtadnU8WAY6JqkPZnZ2dnUVZ_rKdnZ2d@comcast.com... > Just was perusing Gamespot.com and reailzed that two game series that I am > quite fond of, Rainbow Six and Call of Duty have sequels that look like they > won't be available for the PC? > > Rainbow Six Las Vegas so far looks like it is for X360 and PS3 only. > > Call of Duty 3 is slated for, get this, the XBOX, X360, PS2, and PS3 but NOT > for PC? WTF is up with that? If it out for the antiquated XBOX and PS2, why > not the PC? > > Just wondering what other ti...

POLL: Good and Bad in PC Games (not Games itself)
POLL: Good and Bad in PC Games (not Games itself) What do you find is Good and Bad in PC Games (not Games itself)? i thought it would be nice to start 2005 with a poll about what you think is good and bad currently in pc games attention: not about games itself! this is not about games, like a list of good and bad game released in 2004, no! not that, but instead a list of things you find are good and bad in pc games, like for example, do you find needing to play games with cd/dvd inserted is good or bad? those kinds of topics and not any games in particular i rather see what you think is go...

FS: Games Action & Racing GAMES
Find this and more at our fully searchable EBAY shop: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/AUCTI0NST0P For Children's Games, Educational, Language & Recreational Software ...

Web resources about - PROTOTYPE - New PC Action Game Just Out - comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action

Prototype - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A prototype is an early sample, model, or release of a product built to test a concept or process or to act as a thing to be replicated or learned ...

A Closer Look at Facebook’s 5 New Prototype Applications
Earlier today, Facebook’s Director of Engineering Aditya Agarwal announced the launch of Facebook Prototypes at TechCrunch50 in San Francisco. ...

AppCooker - Mockup and Prototype Apps like a Chef! on the App Store on iTunes
Get AppCooker - Mockup and Prototype Apps like a Chef! on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Prototype Ultrabook with Touchscreen - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... touchscreen laptop running a simulated Windows 8 Metro-style operating system and applications such as PowerPoint. Although the prototype was ...

Heavily cased Huawei P9 prototype seemingly shows up in the wild
Unlike last year, Huawei’s presence at MWC in 2016 was slightly muted. At least it was for the Android fans among us. The company launched a ...

Google Glass Enterprise Edition prototype appears on eBay
... with the FCC. Rumors that had emerged last summer also make reference to a few additional points - though it is unknown as to if this prototype ...

Volvo shows off a prototype of its self-emptying trash can
... , Emerging Technologies , Technology , Autonomous Volvo's ROAR (RObot based Autonomous Refuse handling) project has entered into the prototype ...

Apple’s first iPhone prototype had a digital rotary dial
... was all the rage and the idea of Apple entering the phone business was preposterous, we quickly learn that some of the earliest iPhone prototypes ...

New Civic hatchback prototype brings the hot back to Honda
Although still officially in prototype form, the Civic hatchback we saw at the Geneva Motor Show this year promises to be the hot hatch we've ...

Barnes & Noble Is Opening 4 New Prototype Stores, Closing Fewer Than Expected
It was just three years ago that Barnes & Noble announced that it planned to close about one-third of the 689 stores that it had at the time ...