Redeeming myself (Free game code inside)

Hi since I accidentally claimed a code for a game I already own. I am
now posting the code for another RPG here.

The game is Wasteland 2 directors cut digital deluxe edition, which can
be redeemed from gog.com (which unlike Steam today still works)

A49AB-72CFD-92733-F3F91

Have fun and merry christmas!

Werner
0
Werner
12/23/2016 6:15:41 PM
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action 14509 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 19:15:41 +0100, Werner Punz <werpu@gmx.at> wrote:

>The game is Wasteland 2 directors cut digital deluxe edition, which can
>be redeemed from gog.com (which unlike Steam today still works)
>
>A49AB-72CFD-92733-F3F91
>

>Have fun and merry christmas!
>
>Werner

I grabbed headers now only looking for replies to something I posted
earlier but  I get to  add a really good game to my GOG list instead.
Wasteland 2 is right up my alley. I probably would have purchased this
one sooner or later. Thank you Werner!
0
Mike
12/23/2016 7:51:17 PM
On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 14:51:17 -0500, Mike S. <Mike_S@nowhere.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 19:15:41 +0100, Werner Punz <werpu@gmx.at> wrote:
>
>>The game is Wasteland 2 directors cut digital deluxe edition, which can
>>be redeemed from gog.com (which unlike Steam today still works)
>>
>>A49AB-72CFD-92733-F3F91
>>

>>Have fun and merry christmas!
>>
>>Werner
>
>I grabbed headers now only looking for replies to something I posted
>earlier but  I get to  add a really good game to my GOG list instead.
>Wasteland 2 is right up my alley. I probably would have purchased this
>one sooner or later. Thank you Werner!

That is a really good game, but be sure to download the director's cut
version. There were some unforgivable UI problems in the original.

--
Zag

Sent from my slow-ass Toshiba Laptop
0
Zaghadka
12/23/2016 10:56:22 PM
Am 23.12.16 um 23:56 schrieb Zaghadka:
> On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 14:51:17 -0500, Mike S. <Mike_S@nowhere.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 19:15:41 +0100, Werner Punz <werpu@gmx.at> wrote:
>>
>>> The game is Wasteland 2 directors cut digital deluxe edition, which can
>>> be redeemed from gog.com (which unlike Steam today still works)
>>>
>>> A49AB-72CFD-92733-F3F91
>>>

>>> Have fun and merry christmas!
>>>
>>> Werner
>>
>> I grabbed headers now only looking for replies to something I posted
>> earlier but  I get to  add a really good game to my GOG list instead.
>> Wasteland 2 is right up my alley. I probably would have purchased this
>> one sooner or later. Thank you Werner!
>
> That is a really good game, but be sure to download the director's cut
> version. There were some unforgivable UI problems in the original.

Yes the game is definitely more Falloutish than Fallout 3 and 4.

Although the athmosphere is more along the lines of a western movie and
does not have the 50s style of Fallout.

0
Werner
12/24/2016 6:23:36 AM
On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 16:56:22 -0600, Zaghadka <zaghadka@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>That is a really good game, but be sure to download the director's cut
>version. There were some unforgivable UI problems in the original.

Yeah it looks like I have both versions sitting in my GOG account. I
will make sure I install the Director's Cut version, thank you.
0
Mike