New PC word game/card game

Hi everyone

I represent a software development company called TMJ Productions, Inc.
(Technical Machine Jargon).  I have a brand new PC game out on the
market called FIVE LETTER DRAW.  Five Letter Draw is a word game that
uses card game conventions.  It marries the word search puzzle with the
card game Poker.  Letters correspond to the cards in a deck and you
form five-letter words that yield poker hands based on the
corresponding letters - a la five card draw.

Check out our site at http://www.tmjproductions.us to find out more
about it.  It includes screen captures from the game and ordering
information.  A free online sample game is in the works for you to
actually play a game.

0
TMJ_Productions
2/27/2005 6:40:27 AM
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.misc 321 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow