Press Release - Catalog your video games with Collectorz.com Game Collector

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Catalog your video games with Collectorz.com Game Collector

Amsterdam, The Netherlands, September 23, 2003 - Software company
Collectorz.com announces the release of its new product Game Collector
1.0, a PC and console game organizer for Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP.

Game Collector is designed for people who love to play computer games.
If you have a large game collection, Game Collector helps you catalog
it. Adding games in Game Collector is fast and easy: enter the title
or scan the barcode, and the details are retrieved automatically from
the Internet - including a cover picture. The integrated loan manager
tracks who borrowed your games, taking the mystery out of where
certain games have gone. Or print out your wish list when you visit
game shops and trade shows.

Game Collector has an intuitive interface, based on Windows Explorer.
The program creates a list of your games that you can sort instantly
on any field. Imagine what this means: no need to scan your shelves to
find a game anymore; just search the database. Group your games by
platform to quickly create an overview of your PlayStation, GameCube
and Xbox titles. Place your collection on your website for reference
by your friends.

Game Collector is available in a Standard edition for US $24.95 and a
Pro edition for US $39.95, for a single-user license with free
upgrades. The free trial version is available at
http://www.collectorz.com/game. For more information, email to
support@game.collectorz.com.

About Collectorz.com
Collectorz.com (http://www.collectorz.com) was founded in Amsterdam,
the Netherlands, in 2000. The company creates software for the home
user market, and has over 27,000 customers from more than 120
countries. The product line currently consists of Game Collector, Book
Collector, MP3 Collector, Music Collector, Movie Collector and Comic
Collector.

###

Evaluation copy and screenshots available upon request

Contact:

Alwin Hoogerdijk
Collectorz.com
Emmalaan 21
1075 AT Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Phone: +31-655363666
Fax: +31-205754271
Email: alwin@collectorz.com
Website: http://www.collectorz.com
0
alwin
9/28/2003 12:37:58 PM
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.misc 321 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

games, games, Games!
Let's start another game posting as this is theonly reason I visit this newsgroup and most postings seem technical or about fan sites (though infor on cpcoxygen is always welcome!) Right. Below is a list of games and I want you to put a check (or a yes or no!) by the ones you completed as a kid (or at least, on its original release, because not all Amstrad owners in the eighties were children - I know that!) and a check by the ones you didn't complete as a kid but have now completed via emulation. Why? Because I'm curious, that's all! The selection has been dictated s...

FA: C64 Gettysburg SSI Game & 4 IBM PC Games(civil war) / 8 IBM PC Game Games
> Item name: SIX Western Digital 6.4gb Hard Drives > Price: $46.00 > Buy It Now: $46.00 > Bids: -- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3482211928 > Item name: 8 IBM PC Game Games - (Pirates , Paperboy) > Price: $9.99 > Bids: 1 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8107002333 > Item name: C64 Gettysburg SSI Game & 4 IBM PC Games(civil war) > Price: $9.99 > Bids: ...

PC Gaming Almost Dead -AGAIN- So................ PC Industry Consortium to announce 'PC Gaming Alliance' to save PC gaming
Takahashi: Gaming Alliance stumps for PC By Dean Takahashi Mercury News 02/12/2008 The personal computer game industry has trailed behind its console brethren in recent years as easy-to-play games on the Nintendo Wii or online games on the Xbox 360 have stolen the excitement. Companies with a vested interest in keeping the PC alive as a gaming platform will soon announce a consortium dubbed the PC Gaming Alliance. According to two people familiar with the effort, it will include top industry players such as Intel, Microsoft, Nvidia and Advanced Micro Devices as well as a number of computer ...

java jamba handy games download jamba handyspiele jamba handy games torrent jamba handy spiele download jamba handy games auf pc jamba handy games de jamba handy games downloads kostenlose jam
java jamba handy games download jamba handyspiele jamba handy games torrent jamba handy spiele download jamba handy games auf pc jamba handy games de jamba handy games downloads kostenlose jamba handyspiele downloaden jamba handyspiele ohne abo java jamba spiele auf handy jamba handyspiele gratis download jamba handyspiele kostenlos download + + + + + + JAMBA HANDY SPIELE + + + JAMBA HANDY SPIELE + + + http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY LOGO + + + JAMBA HANDY LOGO + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/...

pc games complains about the state of PC gaming, however...
It seems to me the consoles are the ones really in trouble. The XBox is no competiton, because it can barely keep up with current gen titles and next gen DX10 titles will put the final nails in the coffin, not to mention all the good XBox 360 titles are available with better graphics on the PC and with better control. The Wii has a market with kids/grannys and such (and deserves it, I suppose with the gimmicky controller that most folks already seem to be losing interest in, so they will need some stellar titles to maintain momentum).. The PS3 has failed, plain and simple. Defeat conceded here: http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/biztech/06/19/japan.sony.ap/index.html "Reap The Wild Wind" <none@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:c82h735vd5kpmdenh7npirht49cfhjj3lu@4ax.com... > It seems to me the consoles are the ones really in trouble. > > The XBox is no competiton, because it can barely keep up with current > gen titles and next gen DX10 titles will put the final nails in the > coffin, not to mention all the good XBox 360 titles are available with > better graphics on the PC and with better control. You're leaving out just about every single sports game. The only action sports games for the PC are Madden, NBA and NHL (well, soccer, too, but I don't count that). PC doesn't even have a baseball game anymore, except for text sims. Plus, the XBox 360 still has titles like Gears of War, Dead Rising and the coming Halo 3 that w...

Game Copy Pro
Copying a Video Game is not difficult at all. Our guide includes detailed instructions and screen shots, which are easy to follow, even for a beginner! Learn how to burn Video Games onto regular CD or DVD Discs! Copy PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, PS1, Gameboy, Gameboy Advanced, PSP, Dreamcast, even PC Video Games! Search thousands upon thousands of Game Files, Full-length DVD Quality Movies, Software, your Favorite Songs and much more. There are never any limits on the amount of searches that you can do and no limits on the things you can search for. No Spyware or Adware. http://gamecopyek.bl...

Game Copy Pro
Copying a Video Game is not difficult at all. Our guide includes detailed instructions and screen shots, which are easy to follow, even for a beginner! Learn how to burn Video Games onto regular CD or DVD Discs! Copy PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, PS1, Gameboy, Gameboy Advanced, PSP, Dreamcast, even PC Video Games! Search thousands upon thousands of Game Files, Full-length DVD Quality Movies, Software, your Favorite Songs and much more. There are never any limits on the amount of searches that you can do and no limits on the things you can search for. No Spyware or Adware. http://gamecopyek.bl...

Game Copy Pro
Copying a Video Game is not difficult at all. Our guide includes detailed instructions and screen shots, which are easy to follow, even for a beginner! Learn how to burn Video Games onto regular CD or DVD Discs! Copy PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, PS1, Gameboy, Gameboy Advanced, PSP, Dreamcast, even PC Video Games! Search thousands upon thousands of Game Files, Full-length DVD Quality Movies, Software, your Favorite Songs and much more. There are never any limits on the amount of searches that you can do and no limits on the things you can search for. No Spyware or Adware. http://gamecopyek.blogspot.com...

Press Release
For Immediate Release Contact: Makslane Rodrigues, press@game-editor.com Open Source Game Editor Lets You Create Multi-Platform Games Makslane Rodrigues has released Game Editor, a free, open source game creation application that lets you design and create exciting, interactive games for the Windows, Windows Mobile, iPad, iPhone, Mac OS X, Linux, Pocket PC, and Android markets. With no investment or royalty fees, Game Editor lets you create games for family and friends, as well as commercial games that you can sell. In addition, Game Editor is an easy way for businesses to p...

games and game-engines
firstly a special thanks to wolfgang, sam brown, valins, fungus and Phil (i'll remember the diff) I didn't put opengl/DX as a debate, but i just wanted to clear my doubts on the industry/developer preference - your point of views help me better understand the issue and to take fresh look at it. well now the GL/DX issue cleared i have a few more queries, maybe the group could help. firstly i would like to know what do you actually mean by the term "game engine"? i had met a developer of EA sports once and he had told me that about 35% of the "engine" is coded usin...

Good PC Game Developer and/or PC Game Programmer Newsletters?
I have been searching for a few good PC Game Developer and PC Game Programmer newsletters for some time now. I started by looking at what yahoo groups had to offer, but it was really difficult for me to really tell which ones were active. I tried out one programming newsletter few for a couple months (sorry I can't remember which one it was now), but I unsubscribed from it due to the fact that 95% of the time was spent arguing about differences between languages. So I was wondering if anyone knows of a few good mailing lists that they might like to share? Josh, May be www....

GAMES ON DEMAND MORE GAMES
NEW GAMES======== AND ALL 3D ANIMATED GAMES====== RACING ===== BIKE RACE==== http://www.ashikar.com/ AND LOTS MORE LOG ON TO ...

Games with in-game scripting
Are there any (real-time) strategy games in which you can use scripts? With scripts I don't mean ones hard-coded into maps, but ones that player(s) could create to help them time maneuvers. I started to wonder about the best way to launch attack from multiple directions, like from two sides of the battlefield, without manually going over there. Then I thought how easy it would be if I could just tell them what, but wait until I order them to do it. I know some games in which I can make troops do things in spesific order, like go there-there-there-and-there, and I think this would...

Game server, which games?
I have a spare server and want to setup a gameserver for LAN. But which games are the kids playing these days? Battlefield 2? Counterstrike? Doom III? The last time i did this, we where all playing Quake II... -- Lasse Jensen [fafler at g mail dot com] Linux, the choice of a GNU generation. The kids seem to be playing Half-Life 2 and games based on that engine. While Counter-Strike is still popular, you're likely to get more people playing HL2. I have a group of friends that are completely addicted to World of Warcraft, but I am not sure if you can run a private server with that. St...

PC games vs Console games
Console games might be great if you want to restrict yourself to arcade type games and and RPG's but I have never seen a strategy game that has depth and challenge that a PC game has. If console game makers continue to crank out more of the same I will still be content with the existing PC games I already have even if another new great PC title never comes out. Senica <Bylleee@yahoo.com> wrote: > Console games might be great if you want to restrict yourself > to arcade type games and and RPG's but I have never seen a strategy > game that has depth and c...

When War Games Meet Video Games
Wired News - USA .... The trick to keeping all this in motion is running the program on two Linux-based supercomputers, one at the Maui High Performance Computing Center in Hawaii ... http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,65403,00.html?tw=wn_tophead_1 ...

PC games using a game controller
I've used Xpadder to map all the keybd functions in Gothic 1 to a Logitech wireless PS2 game controller. The mapping went OK once I stopped reading the developers BEYOND STUPID manual, and just winged it on my own. I have all the functions in Gothic 1 mapped to a much easier configuration on the controller, and it all works ... with one slight exception. I mapped the R-stick to the "normal" mouse so that I have complete camera control ..... sort of. I can't believe how clumbsy the stick camera control is. There is nothing natural about it. I can look in any direction, but then it is almost impossible to both rotate horizontally and at the same time maintain a level horizon. Are modern console games better at this problem ? Any way to get level movement about the horizon, and still be able to look up if I need to. Easy with a mouse. Nearly impossible with this joystick. johns Aha! I found a setting that allows me to greatly reduce the vertical sensitivity, but keep the horizontal sensitivity. Somewhat better, but still clumbsy because of the non linear horizontal sensitivity. When I move the stick R or L, I start to rotate slowly, but then I suddenly rotate much much faster, so I have no fine control like I do with the mouse ?? Is that another hidden setting ? I need linear rotation for smooth operation. My ordinary mouse moves quickly from the start. This stick drags and then snaps. At least I'm not looking at my toes after the snap. johns On Tue, 1...

Game Online and PC Game for Download
Do you wanna Play a Game? Arcade game, poker game, War game? http://www.game-ocha.blogspot.com ...

kostenlose jamba handyspiele zum downloaden top jamba handy games jamba handy games auf pc jamba spiele fuer handy java jamba handy games download jamba handy games forum
kostenlose jamba handyspiele zum downloaden top jamba handy games jamba handy games auf pc jamba spiele fuer handy java jamba handy games download jamba handy games forum + + + + + + JAMBA HANDY SPIELE + + + JAMBA HANDY SPIELE + + + http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY LOGO + + + JAMBA HANDY LOGO + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY KLINGELTON + + + JAMBA HANDY KLINGELTON + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTON.DE/ http://W...

FA: LOOM - IBM PC Game - adventure game by LucasArts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=30295&item=5128961688 ...

FA: C64 Gettysburg SSI Game & 4 IBM PC Games(civil war)
> Item name: SIX Western Digital 6.4gb Hard Drives > Price: $46.00 > Buy It Now: $46.00 > Bids: -- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3482211928 > Item name: 8 IBM PC Game Games - (Pirates , Paperboy) > Price: $9.99 > Bids: 1 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8107002333 > Item name: C64 Gettysburg SSI Game & 4 IBM PC Games(civil war) > Price: $9.99 > Bids: ...

FA: LOOM - IBM PC Game - adventure game by LucasArts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=30295&item=5128961688 ...

Play free online games, game downloads and multiplayer games
Play over 200 hit action games, word games, fun puzzles, jigsaws, and much more. With no time limits and no ads - it's no lose! Try it free now! http://www.seegoul.com/homegame.php Fish Tycoon It takes a real shark to succeed in the fish business. Start with a simple aquarium and build your empire one exotic fish at a time. Not only are you in charge of keeping your fish well-fed and healthy, but it's up to you to cross-breed them into new and exciting species. Fish Tycoon highlights include: Real-time gameplay, so your fish keep growing even when your computer is turned off Over 400...

[...]

Web resources about - Press Release - Catalog your video games with Collectorz.com Game Collector - comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.misc

Database software for movies, books, music, comics and video games - Collectorz.com
Catalog your collection of CDs, DVDs, books, comic books or video games. Download the software for PC or Mac, install the mobile app on your ...

Online database software » Collectorz Connect
Catalog your collection online with Collectorz.com Connect. Create a personal online database, then share it with friends and family.

Movies HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Movies HD on the App Store. Download Movies HD and enjoy it on your ...

Daniel Jebaraj (@danjebaraj) on Twitter

YouTube - The World's Largest Video Game Collection - Michael Thomasson's Guinness Book of World Records ...
Veröffentlicht am 28.11.2013 The Guinness Book of World Records verified that I have "The Largest Collection of Videogames" with the count being ...

Software and Services - Reviews - Good Gear Guide
Technology news and reviews for business and home.

Collectorz book collection software review
From Adams to Zelazny, I have a lot of books. If all my books were recycled, I wouldn't be saving trees, but entire ecosystems. That's my lifestyle: ...

App Annie App Store Data - iPad - France - Utilities
App Annie Store Stats makes it easy for you to track app ranking, app store stats and insightful mobile analytics on iOS and Android.

Price Drop: CLZ Books
... 8.2 or higher)REQUIREMENTS:- iOS 5.0 or higher- For barcode scanning: iPhone 3GS and up, iPad 2 and up, or iPod touch 4th gen and up.- A Collectorz.com ...

Topic not found » Music Collector Manual
Read about Topic not found in the Music Collector Manual