Award-winning video games

I am actively recruiting for the following five job opportunities for
a top video game company located in San Rafael, CA. We are finishing
up on an action adventure Old Gen/New Gen Project and will be
launching on a New Gen, original IP title as well as other titles.
We are looking for top industry professionals for the following
opportunities:

Senior Producer
Senior 3D Graphics Engineer
Senior Engine Engineer
Web Developer/Localization Engineer
Senior Wii Engineer

If you'd like to know more about these open positions, I'd be happy to
email you position descriptions.

If you have an interest personally or know of anyone in your various
networks who might fit, we would love to hear about them or you can
let them know about us. Any leads would be appreciated.  Please know
that if you refer someone who is hired, you'll receive $1K after the
person has completed his/her 90 days.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you now or in
the future.

Thanks,

Marta

Marta Daglow
Stormfront Studios
4040 Civic Center Drive
San Rafael, CA  94903
415-461-5845 (C)
mdaglow@stormfront.com
www.stormfront.com

Award-winning developer - 18 years - 40 released titles - exciting
culture of people making a difference in this business

comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg 10727 articles. 0 followers. jonahnynla (1774) is leader. Post Follow