Bioshock's Columbia recreated by a modder for fallout 4

Someone did a great job with this mod. Was very impressed when I saw it.
Thought it was worth sharing for those who enjoy such things.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/01/13/bioshock-infinites-columbia-recreated-in-fallout-4?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ign%2Fnews+%28IGN+All+News%29
0
DMP
1/13/2016 7:14:19 PM
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg 10727 articles. 0 followers. jonahnynla (1774) is leader. Post Follow

FA: C64 Gettysburg SSI Game & 4 IBM PC Games(civil war) / 8 IBM PC Game Games
> Item name: SIX Western Digital 6.4gb Hard Drives > Price: $46.00 > Buy It Now: $46.00 > Bids: -- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3482211928 > Item name: 8 IBM PC Game Games - (Pirates , Paperboy) > Price: $9.99 > Bids: 1 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8107002333 > Item name: C64 Gettysburg SSI Game & 4 IBM PC Games(civil war) > Price: $9.99 > Bids: ...

FA: Lots of IBM PC Games
We have Lots of IBM PC Windows/DOS Games from Old to New on Ebay. To check them ALL out, please click on the URL Link below: http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=downeasttreasures All Auctions have NO Reserve, Low Starting Bids, and Clear Pictures (there are anywhere from 1-12 Pictures per Auction). It just doesn't get any better than this. Take a look and check them out before it's too late. Enjoy the Auctions and bid now before you forget to do it. There are currently 15 Games up for Auction right now and we will be adding about 10 more...

FA:Lots of IBM WIN/PC Games (24-Hrs left on some): King's Quest, Infocom, Tomb Raider 1-4, Myst 1-2, Archon Ultra, etc
** ONLY 24 HOURS LEFT ON SOME OF THESE GAMES - SEE DETAILS BELOW ** We have Lots of IBM PC Windows/DOS Games from Old to New on Ebay. To check them ALL out, please click on the URL Link below: http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=downeasttreasures All Auctions have NO Reserve, Low Starting Bids, and Clear Pictures (there are anywhere from 1-12 Pictures per Auction). It just doesn't get any better than this. Take a look and check them out before it's too late. Enjoy the Auctions and bid now before you forget to do it. There are currently...

PC Gaming Almost Dead -AGAIN- So................ PC Industry Consortium to announce 'PC Gaming Alliance' to save PC gaming
Takahashi: Gaming Alliance stumps for PC By Dean Takahashi Mercury News 02/12/2008 The personal computer game industry has trailed behind its console brethren in recent years as easy-to-play games on the Nintendo Wii or online games on the Xbox 360 have stolen the excitement. Companies with a vested interest in keeping the PC alive as a gaming platform will soon announce a consortium dubbed the PC Gaming Alliance. According to two people familiar with the effort, it will include top industry players such as Intel, Microsoft, Nvidia and Advanced Micro Devices as well as a number of computer ...

It's true: IBM's PC business bought by Lenovo.
Hey Everyone: Well, it happened: http://news.com.com/IBM+sells+PC+group+to+Lenovo/2100-1042_3-5482284.html?tag=st_lh http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/12/08/0314207&tid=136&tid=187&tid=98&tid=1 IBM's PC business has been bought out by Lenovo of China for $1.25 billion USD (Lenovo is also taking on IBM's debt). IBM is getting a 18.9% stake in Lenovo, and Lenovo gets to use the IBM and Think names for the next five years. Only time will tell what this means for OS/2 users. IBM could in theory continue to sell PCs under its brand name that...

I miss the 80's/early 90's PC/C64 games
Hero's Quest, Police Quest, Pools of Radiance, Zork, Eye of the Beholder, Legend of Kyrandia, Out of this world aka Another World, Wasteland, Fallout, Doom, Duke Nukem, Monkey Island series, Day of the Tentacle, Fandango, Montazuma's Revenge (C64) and so many more. From Atari, to the Commodore 64, to the PC, the 80's and early 90's were great for being a gamer. For the time, these games were great. Lots of great stories, lots of humor, decent action, great graphcis (again, for the time) , great immersion... just tons of FUN. What the heck happened!? Since then.. and for the...

Civ 4 IGN's PC GAME OF THE YEAR
More awards! http://bestof.ign.com/2005/pc/22.html "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:1135111334.727682.275320@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > More awards! > > http://bestof.ign.com/2005/pc/22.html Of course, it seems to have been the only major strategy game this year. Other than maybe The Movies, which seems to have been something of a flop. "Jeremy Reaban" <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:11qgt6kko5cml9a@news.supernews.com... > > "Jonah Falcon" <jonahny...

It's on-it's off-it's on, it's off -WHY?
IS THIS THE CORRECT FORUM? Hope so. We have three computer networked at home...all with Windows XP. one of those is a laptop. Some mornings all 3 can see each other and transfer files...then mysteriously one or more will disappear. No contact....then later it's back. The laptop is the worst. Most often it won't let us in...but sometimes it will. No obvious reason. The most INFURIATING part is the message "see your administrator". Dammit Bill Gates...don't you realize that most networks are small offices without a Majestic Royal Administrator sitting his i...

Civ 4 GameSpy's PC GAME OF THE YEAR
GameSpy's PC GAME OF THE YEAR http://goty.gamespy.com/2005/pc/index12.html * * * All the Awards to Civ 4: http://goty.gamespy.com/2005/pc/index29.html PC Game of the Year PC Turn-Based Strategy Game of the Year Honorable Mention: Music ...

FA: 3 PC GAMES - SPYCRAFT, POLICE QUEST, KING'S QUEST
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5765197226 ...

FA: 3 PC GAMES - SPYCRAFT, POLICE QUEST, KING'S QUEST
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5765197226 ...

Need advise on specs on highend 1990's pc that can play 80/90's games
Hi, Figured this may be a good group for this question since action gamers are more into hardware than most other genre. If Im wrong, sorry. Anyway I been getting nostalgic lately over the old games I can no longer play on my AMD 2400+, Radeon 9700pro, Audigy 2, Win XPpro system. Most of the time the video or sound doesn't work right. I want to find an old pc that will run all of the games from the 90's and early 80's if possible. However Im forget what specs I would need. Processor? Memory? Sound Blaster? video card? Maybe a 2D card (which one?) and Voodoo 3DFX card etc etc et...

New PC
Hello again, I want to buy a new PC with a Core 2 Quad Processor and 4 Gig of Ram as this is optimal for using Maxwell Render. I had a look at the Dell Precisions which are very expensive and then I found this gaming PC which costs much less for a high spec. Can anyone see a problem with using this with Solidworks (i.e. the graphics card etc)? http://configure.euro.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=uk&cs=ukbsdt1&kc=305&l=en&oc=D02XP3B&s=bsd&sbc=xpsdt_710h2c "will" <will_usher@yahoo.co.uk> skrev i en meddelelse news:1170540561.427467.148860@q2g2000cwa...

Street Fighter 4 is being developed for / runs on Taito's Type X2 arcade hardware
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9675548&postcount=372 This is the first time a new Street Fighter game has been developed on PC-based hardware. Street Fighter II, Super Street Fighter II and Street Fighter III were developed for Capcom's proprietary CPS, CPS2 and CPS3 arcade architectures, respectively. Taito Type X2, like PCs, can have different CPU/GPU configurations. specs: http://img.hexus.net/v2/internationalevents/computex2007/JARS/Thursday/DSCF4004_cropped-big.jpg That means that one day, if Street Fighter 4 isn't officially ported to PC in arcade-exact f...

Web resources about - Bioshock's Columbia recreated by a modder for fallout 4 - comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg