Ciao, Ned.
0
Ned
3/29/2016 5:40:44 AM
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg 10727 articles. 0 followers. jonahnynla (1774) is leader. Post Follow

FA: C64 Gettysburg SSI Game & 4 IBM PC Games(civil war) / 8 IBM PC Game Games
> Item name: SIX Western Digital 6.4gb Hard Drives > Price: $46.00 > Buy It Now: $46.00 > Bids: -- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3482211928 > Item name: 8 IBM PC Game Games - (Pirates , Paperboy) > Price: $9.99 > Bids: 1 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8107002333 > Item name: C64 Gettysburg SSI Game & 4 IBM PC Games(civil war) > Price: $9.99 > Bids: -- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8107003281 > Item name: Radio Shack Tandy Computer Games (color computer) > Price: $9.99 > Bids: -- > End Date: May-25-04 17:09:47 PDT http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8107003902 > Item name: Top Loading Nintendo NES +Games(Mario, Exitebike Tetris > Price: $95.00 > End Date: May-27-04 15:16:57 PDT http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8106986777 > Item name: 1978 Mattel Football II 2 handheld game MIB > Price: $39.00 > End Date: May-27-04 15:05:04 PDT > View Item: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3194532113 > Item name: ...

PC Gaming Almost Dead -AGAIN- So................ PC Industry Consortium to announce 'PC Gaming Alliance' to save PC gaming
Takahashi: Gaming Alliance stumps for PC By Dean Takahashi Mercury News 02/12/2008 The personal computer game industry has trailed behind its console brethren in recent years as easy-to-play games on the Nintendo Wii or online games on the Xbox 360 have stolen the excitement. Companies with a vested interest in keeping the PC alive as a gaming platform will soon announce a consortium dubbed the PC Gaming Alliance. According to two people familiar with the effort, it will include top industry players such as Intel, Microsoft, Nvidia and Advanced Micro Devices as well as a number of computer ...

PC Games RPG
Hi, For articles visit: http://www.telepk.com/articles/ For Beauty and Health Tips: http://www.telepk.com/beauty_and_health/ For Home Decoration: http://www.telepk.com/homedecoration/ For Technology News: http:/www.telepk.com/technews/ For Cricket News: http://www.telepk.com/sports/cricket/ For Online Flash Games: http://www.telepk.com/games/ For Software Downloads: http://www.telepk.com/downloads/ For ASP Tutorial: http://www.codedcode.com/asp/ For Myspace Layouts: http://www.myspacepk.com/ For News Blog: http://www.newsblogpk.com/ For MSN Block Checker: http://www.hotmailpk.com/ FOr Baby Names: http://www.babynamespk.com/ For Urdu Poetry: http://www.haroof.com/poetry/ Thanks! ...

FA: LOOM - IBM PC Game - adventure game by LucasArts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=30295&item=5128961688 ...

pc games complains about the state of PC gaming, however...
It seems to me the consoles are the ones really in trouble. The XBox is no competiton, because it can barely keep up with current gen titles and next gen DX10 titles will put the final nails in the coffin, not to mention all the good XBox 360 titles are available with better graphics on the PC and with better control. The Wii has a market with kids/grannys and such (and deserves it, I suppose with the gimmicky controller that most folks already seem to be losing interest in, so they will need some stellar titles to maintain momentum).. The PS3 has failed, plain and simple. Defeat conceded here: http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/biztech/06/19/japan.sony.ap/index.html "Reap The Wild Wind" <none@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:c82h735vd5kpmdenh7npirht49cfhjj3lu@4ax.com... > It seems to me the consoles are the ones really in trouble. > > The XBox is no competiton, because it can barely keep up with current > gen titles and next gen DX10 titles will put the final nails in the > coffin, not to mention all the good XBox 360 titles are available with > better graphics on the PC and with better control. You're leaving out just about every single sports game. The only action sports games for the PC are Madden, NBA and NHL (well, soccer, too, but I don't count that). PC doesn't even have a baseball game anymore, except for text sims. Plus, the XBox 360 still has titles like Gears of War, Dead Rising and the coming Halo 3 that w...

FA: 36 IBM PC Games
*** ONLY 48 HOURS LEFT ON SOME IBM GAMES *** Have 36 IBM PC Compatible Games up for Auction and another 20 or so will be added in the next two days. Have lots of RPG, Adventure, and Classic Games. All Games have NO Reserve, Low Starting Bids, and Clear Pictures. Lots more Game related items will be Auctioned off during the next few Months, so keep us bookmarked for future reference. Thanks for looking and good luck in your bidding. <NOTE: Please remove the "NOJUNKMAIL" from the Reply-To address> To check them ALL out, please click on the URL Link below...

Top PC RPG Games of all time?
Top 5? or maybe 10? My top 5: 1) Ultima 7: Part 2 - Serpent Isle 2) NetHack 3) Ultima 7 - The Black Gate 4) Ultima 6 5) Ultima Underworld 2 Okay there are plenty of other good games out there too, but nothing impressed me as much as the environment, the characters, the story, and the gameplay/mechanics of the Ultima games - and NetHack... well, it's NetHack! The Eye of The Beholder games were quite good too, and so were the old SSI(?) AD&D games. The original Pools of Radiance and all that - I remember finishing about three of the games in that series using the same party. Now ...

Auction: 640K RAM CARD Memory expansion for IBM PC , IBM PC/XT
>http://cgi.ebay.com/640K-RAM-CARD-Memory-expansion-for-IBM-PC-IBM-PC-XT_W0QQitemZ8764134178QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Feb-16-06 15:46:57 PST 3 available ...

FA: 8 PC GAME Guides - Strategy Guides for 8 PC Games
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5727629858 ...

FA: 8 PC GAME Guides - Strategy Guides for 8 PC Games
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5727629858 ...

FA: 3 PC GAMES - SPYCRAFT, POLICE QUEST, KING'S QUEST
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5765197226 ...

FA: 3 PC GAMES - SPYCRAFT, POLICE QUEST, KING'S QUEST
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5765197226 ...

FA Pc game nib $5. homeland2 award winner + also pc game XIII nib #2
Goto http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=macstl Its fixed price listing for a dime only so you won't see me doing these kinds of prices very often at all if ever.... 6959715837 May-07-05 May-14-05 11:15:52 $9.99 The Works of Voltaire hb old No Bids Yet 6959716665 May-07-05 May-14-05 11:22:15 $9.99 THE STORY OF MANKIND by H. Van Loon 1923freegift No Bids Yet 6959718551 May-07-05 May-14-05 11:36:22 $9.99 Tess of the D'Urbervilles, A Pure Woman No Bids Yet 8304572154 May-07-05 May-14-05 12:10:12 $9.99 Leather Jacket VG authentic No Bids Yet 5773012380 May-07-05 May-14-05 12:21:47 $2.50 3COM 3C905B-TXNM Fast EtherLink 10/100 PCI NIC No Bids Yet 8191034575 May-08-05 May-15-05 18:18:21 $3.00 HOMELAND2 PC game NEW IN BOX !! Available 5195636301 May-09-05 May-16-05 14:23:57 $3.50 Marshall Faulk 2001 bobblehd + card.NIB+freebies Available 4380546259 May-09-05 May-16-05 14:24:16 $8.00 UNIVERSAL GRILL CARE REGULATOR NIB+freebies Available 6960032319 May-09-05 May-16-05 14:24:57 $9.99 Shepp's Giant Library HB No Bids Yet 4549156285 May-09-05 May-16-05 14:26:24 $2.50 The Secret State. (Pope John Paul II was part of this) No Bids Yet 4380584895 May-09-05 May-16-05 17:53:59 $13.00 STAINLESS STEEL DUAL BURNER NIB 5 YR WARRENTY Available 4549364597 May-10-05 May-17-05 12:40:43 $3.00 Harry Potter postcards and journal NEW! Available 5195915433 May-10-05 May-17-05 12:42:28 $2.00 Basketball Laser art glass block+freegif...

FA: Full collection of mainstream Ultima games for IBM/PC
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ultima-I-II-III-IV-V-VI-VII-VIII-IX-and-MORE-for-sale_W0QQitemZ270076489142QQihZ017QQcategoryZ4315QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ...

FA: Full collection of mainstream Ultima games for IBM/PC
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ultima-I-II-III-IV-V-VI-VII-VIII-IX-and-MORE-for-sale_W0QQitemZ270076489142QQihZ017QQcategoryZ4315QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ...

Game Online and PC Game for Download
Do you wanna Play a Game? Arcade game, poker game, War game? http://www.game-ocha.blogspot.com ...

PC games using a game controller
I've used Xpadder to map all the keybd functions in Gothic 1 to a Logitech wireless PS2 game controller. The mapping went OK once I stopped reading the developers BEYOND STUPID manual, and just winged it on my own. I have all the functions in Gothic 1 mapped to a much easier configuration on the controller, and it all works ... with one slight exception. I mapped the R-stick to the "normal" mouse so that I have complete camera control ..... sort of. I can't believe how clumbsy the stick camera control is. There is nothing natural about it. I can look in any direction, but then it is almost impossible to both rotate horizontally and at the same time maintain a level horizon. Are modern console games better at this problem ? Any way to get level movement about the horizon, and still be able to look up if I need to. Easy with a mouse. Nearly impossible with this joystick. johns Aha! I found a setting that allows me to greatly reduce the vertical sensitivity, but keep the horizontal sensitivity. Somewhat better, but still clumbsy because of the non linear horizontal sensitivity. When I move the stick R or L, I start to rotate slowly, but then I suddenly rotate much much faster, so I have no fine control like I do with the mouse ?? Is that another hidden setting ? I need linear rotation for smooth operation. My ordinary mouse moves quickly from the start. This stick drags and then snaps. At least I'm not looking at my toes after the snap. johns On Tue, 1...

java jamba handy games download jamba handyspiele jamba handy games torrent jamba handy spiele download jamba handy games auf pc jamba handy games de jamba handy games downloads kostenlose jam
java jamba handy games download jamba handyspiele jamba handy games torrent jamba handy spiele download jamba handy games auf pc jamba handy games de jamba handy games downloads kostenlose jamba handyspiele downloaden jamba handyspiele ohne abo java jamba spiele auf handy jamba handyspiele gratis download jamba handyspiele kostenlos download + + + + + + JAMBA HANDY SPIELE + + + JAMBA HANDY SPIELE + + + http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY LOGO + + + JAMBA HANDY LOGO + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY KLINGELTON + + + JAMBA HANDY KLINGELTON + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTON.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTON.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTON.DE/ + + + + + BILLIGER JAMBA KLINGELTON + + + BILLIGER JAMBA KLINGELTON + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTOENE-BILLIG.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTOENE-BILLIG.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTOENE-BILLIG.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY VIDEOS + + + JAMBA HANDY VIDEOS + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-VIDEOS.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-VIDEOS.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-VIDEOS.DE/ + + + + + + + + + + jamba handyspiele runterladen poker jamba handy game jamba handyspiele free download jamba handy game kostenlos gratis jamba handy games jamba handy games for free jamba handyspiele gratis download jamba handy spiele zum downloaden jamba spiele fuers handy jamba handy gam...

kostenlose jamba handyspiele zum downloaden top jamba handy games jamba handy games auf pc jamba spiele fuer handy java jamba handy games download jamba handy games forum
kostenlose jamba handyspiele zum downloaden top jamba handy games jamba handy games auf pc jamba spiele fuer handy java jamba handy games download jamba handy games forum + + + + + + JAMBA HANDY SPIELE + + + JAMBA HANDY SPIELE + + + http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ http://WWW.HANDY-SPIELE-JAMBA.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY LOGO + + + JAMBA HANDY LOGO + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ http://WWW.JAMBA-HANDY-LOGO.DE/ + + + + + JAMBA HANDY KLINGELTON + + + JAMBA HANDY KLINGELTON + + + http://WWW.JAMBA-KLINGELTON.DE/ http://W...

Popular PC Game Sequels No Longer on PC?
Just was perusing Gamespot.com and reailzed that two game series that I am quite fond of, Rainbow Six and Call of Duty have sequels that look like they won't be available for the PC? Rainbow Six Las Vegas so far looks like it is for X360 and PS3 only. Call of Duty 3 is slated for, get this, the XBOX, X360, PS2, and PS3 but NOT for PC? WTF is up with that? If it out for the antiquated XBOX and PS2, why not the PC? Just wondering what other titles in the future that will be hot sellers or sequels that won't be released for a PC? I'm not object to consoles, I just prefer PC games. One big reason is that I can't stand the controllers for any of the consoles, not to mention that I can update my PC to get better framerates and improved graphics if I decide to do so. Boo to Activision and Ubisoft for this decision... Get used to it. "HockeyTownUSA" <cyberpilot@gmail.com> wrote in message news:VtadnU8WAY6JqkPZnZ2dnUVZ_rKdnZ2d@comcast.com... > Just was perusing Gamespot.com and reailzed that two game series that I am > quite fond of, Rainbow Six and Call of Duty have sequels that look like they > won't be available for the PC? > > Rainbow Six Las Vegas so far looks like it is for X360 and PS3 only. > > Call of Duty 3 is slated for, get this, the XBOX, X360, PS2, and PS3 but NOT > for PC? WTF is up with that? If it out for the antiquated XBOX and PS2, why > not the PC? > > Just wondering what other ti...

Console gaming is becoming more like PC gaming
I just read this interesting blog post about how console gaming is getting to be just like PC gaming when it comes to having to patch games, and update the consoles firmware. And I didn't know that at lest with the game he is writing about, that you now have to install the games onto the consoles HD. Sounds to me like it's no longer true that console gaming is "no hassle,kick back" gaming! http://tinyurl.com/5gjndh JLC In article <gem5eh$auq$1@registered.motzarella.org>, JLC <jlc@invalid.invalid> wrote: >I just read this interesting blog post about how c...

Looking for XENIX or PC/IX for IBM PC.
Hello, I know Minix, but I'd like to find other UNIX or UNIX-like OS for early IBM PC (circa 1981-85 or so). This is to study the booting process and operating system in general. Please let me know what you have. I offer my help to make diskette copies if you can't yourself, for your own backup purpose as well. Thanks. Luc rhubarbe0@yahoo.com wrote: > I know Minix, but I'd like to find other UNIX or UNIX-like OS > for early IBM PC (circa 1981-85 or so). This is to study the > booting process and operating system in general. You might also be interested in Coherent Unix, which is freely available today - e.g., at http://www.tliquest.net/unix/Other/Coherent/ Kernel source is also available. In addition, Bill and Lynne Jolitz' "Porting Unix to the 386" article series in Dr. Dobb's Journal (http://www.ddj.com/documents/s=1066/ddj9101a/9101a.htm) might be interesting since it contained many details on the booting process and x86 protected mode transition. Michael -- Michael Engel - engel@informatik.uni-marburg.de Philipps-Universitaet Marburg - FB Mathematik und Informatik Hans-Meerwein-Str. - 35032 Marburg Tel. 06421 / 28 21562 - Fax: 06421 / 28 21573 I've got a set of disks of Xenix i286 2.3.2. Email me if you are interested. Please it's close source, don't distribute, I've paid for it ;). Coherent don't work if you have less 4MB RAM or Phoenix Bios too old. So its author...

A new type of game: RPG Poker Game!
This is a very interesting concept in the online gaming industry: http://www.pkr.com/?CampaignId=4072 (this link also includes a 100% up to $600 first deposit bonus). It is an online poker game where you can develop your character like in RPGames! You can create your own character, buy clothes, sunglasses, tattoos, earrings, chip tricks and many more cool stuff. There are already lots of players playing at a wide range of games and stakes. While you download the 600MB software you can see a full preview of this poker room here: http://www.sharkpoker.info/pkr.htm ...

sports-games newbie: Football games for the PC?
First thing to mention: I have never ever played a football video game (unless you count the Atari 2600 or Mattel's Football 2), so I don't even know what I am getting into really. I play games in my home theater, with an 85" front projector running off my PC, which is an AMD 3200+ with a Radeon 9800np. I'd like a game that I can play sitting on my sofa with my pals or SO, head to head. I don't have a console or plan on buying one any time soon. It looks like there is not a lot of choice out there for the PC. Am I missing something, it looks like only the Madden games are out for PC? In this case, the 2003 game is avail for about 1/2 of what the 2004 version goes for. Is 2004 worth the extra money? I have zero interest in playing online, if that matters. Finally, what is the gamepad du-jour for these type games? TIA, Gerald On this day of our lord, 6 Oct 2003 14:32:06 -0700, cgmoore@icx.net (Gerald Moore) quilled: >First thing to mention: I have never ever played a football video game >(unless you count the Atari 2600 or Mattel's Football 2), so I don't >even know what I am getting into really. I play games in my home >theater, with an 85" front projector running off my PC, which is an >AMD 3200+ with a Radeon 9800np. I'd like a game that I can play >sitting on my sofa with my pals or SO, head to head. > >I don't have a console or plan on buying one any time soon. &g...

POLL: Good and Bad in PC Games (not Games itself)
POLL: Good and Bad in PC Games (not Games itself) What do you find is Good and Bad in PC Games (not Games itself)? i thought it would be nice to start 2005 with a poll about what you think is good and bad currently in pc games attention: not about games itself! this is not about games, like a list of good and bad game released in 2004, no! not that, but instead a list of things you find are good and bad in pc games, like for example, do you find needing to play games with cd/dvd inserted is good or bad? those kinds of topics and not any games in particular i rather see what you think is go...

Web resources about - KOTOR - comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg

Kotor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
...  / 42.43000; 18.77000 [kɔ̌tɔr] ; Italian : Cattaro ) is a coastal town in Montenegro . It is located in a secluded part of the Gulf of Kotor ...

Montenegro Coastline near Kotor [explored 2-3-14] - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore trishhartmann's photos on Flickr. trishhartmann has uploaded 290 photos to Flickr.

World Heritage: old town of Kotor in Montenegro
World Heritage: old town of Kotor in Montenegro People's Daily Online Photo taken on Oct. 16, 2013 shows the night view of the old town of ...

9to5Toys Last Call: iPad mini $290, iPad 4th gen. $399, Star Wars KOTOR for iPad 50% off, video games ...
... , Google+ . Today’s can’t miss deals: Apple iPad mini 16GB WiFi $290 , iPad 4th gen. w/ Retina display 16GB WiFi $399 Star Wars: KOTOR for ...

[The Deal You're Looking For] Star Wars KOTOR $2.99 On The Play Store And Amazon, Down From $9.99 (70% ...
One of the best games ever made by BioWare, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, landed on the Google Play store at the end of last year. ...

The Force Looks To Be Strong With Star Wars: KOTOR’s Supermassive Update
... Game Season 2 Gets Its First Full-Length Trailer . Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic The Force Looks To Be Strong With Star Wars: KOTOR’s ...

Fan-restored KOTOR II content creates refined, expanded game
KOTOR II wasn't the most complete Star Wars title ever released, due to an …

Use The Force – And A Controller – With KOTOR For iOS, Now On Sale
May the Force be with you. And maybe a Moga controller. Mac game publisher Aspyr Media announced Thursday the release of the latest update of ...

The KOTOR Collection is coming soon for PC
GameStop and Amazon have confirmed the existence of a PC exclusive Knights of the Old Republic collection, that consists of both KOTOR I and ...

The Force is slow with this one: KOTOR 2 finally on Steam
If you've been waiting to play Obsidian's follow-up to BioWare's classic Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic on Steam, the day has finally ...