Pirates of Realmspace - Spelljammer

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Hi,
Anyone know where I might get a copy of the manual for this game?
TIA!

0
Reply Baron 7/6/2003 6:37:31 PM

See related articles to this posting

In article <L%ZNa.12766$Ha.5235@nwrdny02.gnilink.net>,
baron_greystoneNOSPAM@hotmail.com says...

>Hi,
>Anyone know where I might get a copy of the manual for this game?
>TIA!

I posted a copy ot the newsgroup alt.binaires but it seems to be taking a while
to show up.

If it doesn't show up there, email me and I will email you a copy.

http://users.erols.com/kennrice
    Civil War Round Table of DC & Concentration Camp made of LEGO bricks
http://members.tripod.com/~kennrice
    Maps of Ultima 7 Parts 1 & 2, Prophecy of the Shadow, Savage Empire,
    Crusaders of Dark Savant & Others.

0
Reply no 7/6/2003 10:30:37 PM
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg 10694 articles. 19 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Ubisoft found Pirating the Pirates.
http://www.skeptobot.com/2008/07/ubisoft-found-pirating-pirates.html "Brian Mathews" <bm@yummy.conn> wrote in message news:sk5584l8ouqr2fmb7oj6clqacmvigteh6e@4ax.com... > > > http://www.skeptobot.com/2008/07/ubisoft-found-pirating-pirates.html > I posted about this 8 hours ago! http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1991064316/m/1381029176/p/1 ...

OT: is it ok to pirate from pirates :)
Hi, UbiSoft seems to have had a problem getting around their own copy protection scheme for their Direct2Drive edition of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2. So what did they do ? Use an existing crack for it, but forgot to remove the pirate's tag :) http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1991064316/m/1381029176/p/1 Now, it could be me, but I find that extremely funny. I hope they get sued by the pirates for pirating their crack :) Greetz, Eddy Sterckx > Now, it could be me, but I find that extremely funny. I hope they get > sued by the pirates for ...

Pirates!
I'm a huge fan or "hardcore" rpg's -- BG 1&2, Wizardry VI-VIII, PST, etc. (a whole bunch more which aren't as good as those) -- and not much else but when Dungeon Lords was pushed back to May I figured I'd try out Pirates! instead of going for Heretic Kingdoms. One of the few non-rpg's I enjoyed a whole lot as the Microprose Magic the Gathering game including the very fun Shandalar portion of the game. Shandalar was created by the same person who created Pirates! so I figured what the heck. The reason I'm posting is that I have been playing Pirates! for...

Pirates!
http://talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html Avast, ye scurvy dogs! -- September 19 is International Talk Like A Pirate Day. Just Do It. Arrrr. In article <180920052149077519%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_S.balderstone.ca>, Dave Balderstone <dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_S.balderstone.ca> wrote: > Avast, ye scurvy dogs! Yaaaar! I nearly forgot! *hands over some grog* -- Pete Stephenson HeyPete.com In article <180920052149077519%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_S.balderstone.ca>, Dave Balderstone <dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_S.balderstone.ca> wrote: > http://talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html > > A...

Pirates
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C3CB7B.230A0120 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Was told that Game Stop had an interview that said Pirates would be out = on the 30th of this month. Anyone know anything about this? Thanks for your replies. MIA ------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C3CB7B.230A0120 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><H...

About these Pirates.
I still think Seaman Staines from Captain Pugwash was the best. Lord only knows how that one escaped the censors at the " Bee Bee Cee" for so many years. -- Rob Rob wrote: > I still think Seaman Staines from Captain Pugwash was the best. Lord > only knows how that one escaped the censors at the " Bee Bee Cee" for > so many years. > Much as I hate to shoot down the more entertaining urban legends the character never actually existed, The newspapers that started this legend were sued for it in the 90's. http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/pugwash.htm S...

Pirates!
My all-time favorite game, Sid Meier's Pirates!(1987) is finally getting a "true" sequel. Can't wait! "Alai" <skim70@hitscan.com> wrote in message news:bdqp5f$beu$1@slb3.atl.mindspring.net... > My all-time favorite game, Sid Meier's Pirates!(1987) is finally getting a > "true" sequel. > > Can't wait! > > Who is publishing it? If it has a 3rd person perspective like Morrowind, count me out... I don't want to spend ten minutes walking to town when it only took two seconds in the original Apple version. &quo...

Pirates!
I surprised there isn't much talk about this game. I'm sure as hell having a good time with it. Plays almost identical as the original and very smoothly. Ship battles are very well done. Land battle are pretty good too. All in all a very fun beer and pretzels game. Not a ton of brain cells needed to play but very addictive. I have to give Sid and company a huge thumbs up. Off to bag another Treasure Galleon. Rastak wrote: > I surprised there isn't much talk about this game. I'm sure as hell > having a good time with it. Plays almost identical as the...

Pirates need tech support for their pirated copies of Fallout 3
http://www.gamestooge.com/2008/10/14/pirates-continue-with-support-calls/ No, really, WTF?!?! I=92m not exactly sure why, seemingly all of a sudden, pirating video games is high on the list of news lately. Now Bethesda Softworks has concerns over how to handle paying their customer support folks for supporting pirated copies of their titles. Customers actually call up the Bethesda support line with issues and support actually handles their call. Why? Because real customers would be utterly pissed if they were deemed =93a pirate,=94 so everyone has to be handled with care - even the real pir...

[News] Treat Them Like Pirates and Pirates They'll Become
Red Hot Chili Peppers, QOTSA, T.I. Rock For Zune ,----[ Quote ] | "These devices are just repositories for stolen music, and they all | know it," UMG chairman/CEO Doug Morris says. "So it's time to | get paid for it." `---- http://billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003380831 Related: MPAA: Frustrated Consumers Will Pirate ,----[ Excerpt ] | The MPAA's Brad Hunt outlined some of the ways the MPAA is working | to standardize content protection controls in the age of digital | home networking. But he also acknowledged that piracy is the ...

Sid Meier's Pirates! or Bethesda's Pirates of the Carribean
I need to go a'pirating, mateys. Which one will shiver me timbers the most? <wylie72@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1135279965.288109.323710@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I need to go a'pirating, mateys. Which one will shiver me timbers the > most? > Sid's everytime! "Aquila" <Aquila@Aquila.net> wrote in news:AHDqf.17802$b4.8203@newsfe1- win.ntli.net: >> I need to go a'pirating, mateys. Which one will shiver me timbers the >> most? > Sid's everytime! Aye, matey. His fourth opus is better than you can shake a s...

[SOT] Pirate Bay trial starts Monday; pirate bus en route
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2009/02/pirate-bay-trial-starts-monday-pirate-bus-en-route.ars The Pirate Bay goes on trial in Sweden this upcoming Monday, and the site's backers are ready to unleash a media juggernaut of bloggers, Twitterers, and press with the help of a city bus and a live audio stream of the entire trial. My 2c: wonder if they're going to be feeding from eTree for their party music...? -- Disclaimer: No fluffy warm creatures were maimed, dismembered, tortured, deplumed, discarded, deflowered, dropped, twisted, wrungOut, extended, respliced, broken,...

[News] Pirate Party (UK) Names the Real "Pirates" Who Steal Our Rights (ACTA)

[News] Printer 'Pirate' Tax, Hard-drive Software Blocks So-called 'Pirates' (Everyone)
Western Digital DRM'd Hard Drive Won't Let You Share MP3, DivX ... Or Impulse Tracker ,----[ Quote ] | The manual's appendix and online support site provide setup instructions for | SAMBA, allowing access over IP instead of with the DRM-infested and | poorly-reviewed client app, elsewhere claimed to be "required." | | MOAR! Samba not enough? Gut the firmware and install made-to-measure Linux: | An entire community of folks is here to help you hack your MyBook: | mybookworld.wikidot.com. `---- http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2007/12/western-digital.html ....Just...

Pirates MMO
From FiringSquad: Pirates of the Burning Sea (Flying Lab Software: Mid 2007) In between the official announcement of this pirates themed MMO a few years ago, pirates suddenly became hot in pop culture. Flying Lab Software hopes to capitalize on this with Pirates of the Burning Sea. Originally the game was going to concentrate on pirate ship combat but a few months ago Flying Lab announced that people would also be able to fight each other in avatar combat, complete with sword fights and swashbuckling moves. This game has the potential to be the sleeper MMO hit of next year. * * * Yaa...

Calling All Pirates...
I was wondering if there would be any way to circumvent the cracking group intros that are placed at the beginning of most busted games. Some are just plain annoying (especially when there are two or three of them in a row) and some are a little too, uh, "colorful" for kids to have to sit through. What I was thinking was that there might be an identifiable code sequence where the program stops and waits for the space bar to be pressed to move on to the actual program. If the program could branch to this sequence on boot-up and simply activate it before the intro starts then shouldn&...

The Pirate Bay down?
<http://thepiratebay.org/> <-work for anyone right now? -- If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate. In article <1ikuk1b.1qu3tcm1xr7k4zN%jamiekg@wizardling.geek.nz>, Jamie Kahn Genet <jamiekg@wizardling.geek.nz> wrote: > <http://thepiratebay.org/> <-work for anyone right now? Nope. I'm sure they'll be back shortly, though. -- Woodworking links and more at http://www.woodenwabbits.com -------------- I kill all messages from Google Groups. See http://improve-usenet.org for details. Dave Balderstone <dave@N_O_T_...

world of pirates
anyone tried this game? http://worldofpirates.4players.de/wop/main_en.html "DaX" <spamtrap@fuckoff.com> wrote in message news:4cs9q9F162oh0U1@individual.net... > anyone tried this game? > > http://worldofpirates.4players.de/wop/main_en.html > > Well i tried it, first time I tried to login it crashed my computer. Checked the forums and see everyone is complaining the game is unplayable because of lag so I just uninstalled. Plays Starport GE way better. http://www.starportgame.com/ ...

The Pirates of Penguinance
A previously unknown work by Gilbert and Sullivan, "I Am the Very Model of an SCO Executive", has just been, um, unearthed: http://twiki.iwethey.org/Main/PiratesOfPenguinance (As Tom Lehrer once remarked of G&S -- it seems particularly appropriate for SCO also -- it is "full of words and music, signifying nothing"*.) :-) * -- Actually, the original line from Macbeth is even better: "A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.") -- Rich Gibbs rgibbs@his.com Rich Gibbs wrote: > > A previously unknown work by Gilber...

Puzzle Pirates
Anyone play. Its a Great Game. look for me. Elementgod-ocean Midnite, crew: Pirate Mafia -- Message posted via http://www.gameskb.com ...

You are all now pirates...
So how does it feel to still be using software for which you no longer have a licence, which is illegal, and thus you have no right to continue using? How does it feel to be on the same level as the hackers many of you depise? How does it feel to now be pirates? How does it feel to be a fugitive form justice? To answer all your questions at once.......it feels pretty fucking good........ How does that grab you? TK "Tim Knight" <ferrousp@aol.com> wrote in message news:20030708151142.27389.00000035@mb-m19.aol.com... > To answer all your questions at once.......it fee...

Pirate PS
Hi, I've spent a lot of time on this and other Photoshop forums and I'm often amazed at some of the questions that get asked - I'm talking about very basic things which people with even rudimentary knowledge of image editing would know. Please don't take this the wrong way, but it appears to me that many of these people can't have bought a copy of the software - they are either using a version that's been given to them with their work, as a present (lucky buggers!) or (holds breath) pirated copies. Now, I'm not on any mission to rid the world of illegal software he...

Pirates! Hands On!
http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/pirates-2004/543560p1.html Jonah Falcon ...

How to Pirate Windows!
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3532472/Windows_XP_Ultimate_Edition_-_eXPerience "Snit" <SNIT@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote in message news:C1A75F5A.6B7D8%SNIT@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID... > "iMojo" <iadvocate@macs.net> stated in post > iadvocate-BD22BB.21303314122006@news.videotron.net on 12/14/06 7:30 PM: > >> In article <W-KdnZ5oTZqIYhzYnZ2dnUVZ_qSrnZ2d@adelphia.com>, >> "MuahMan" <muahman@yahoo.com> wrote: >> >>> http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3532472/Windows_XP_Ultimate_Edition_-_eXPerience >> >>...

Pirates and thieves!
http://www.corante.com/copyfight/archives/2005/05/25/the_economist_rails_on_flawed_bsa_piracy_study.php The Economist Rails on Flawed BSA Piracy Study Posted by Jason Schultz If you have a subscription to The Economist, make sure to check out their great critique of the BSA's latest software piracy numbers (BSA or just BS?; Software piracy): IT SOUNDS too bad to be true; but, then, it might not be true. Up to 35% of all PC software installed in 2004 was pirated, resulting in a staggering $33 billion loss to the industry, according to an annual study released this week by...