Pirates of Realmspace - Spelljammer

Hi,
Anyone know where I might get a copy of the manual for this game?
TIA!

0
Baron
7/6/2003 6:37:31 PM
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg 10727 articles. 0 followers. jonahnynla (1774) is leader. Post Follow

In article <L%ZNa.12766$Ha.5235@nwrdny02.gnilink.net>,
baron_greystoneNOSPAM@hotmail.com says...

>Hi,
>Anyone know where I might get a copy of the manual for this game?
>TIA!

I posted a copy ot the newsgroup alt.binaires but it seems to be taking a while
to show up.

If it doesn't show up there, email me and I will email you a copy.

http://users.erols.com/kennrice
    Civil War Round Table of DC & Concentration Camp made of LEGO bricks
http://members.tripod.com/~kennrice
    Maps of Ultima 7 Parts 1 & 2, Prophecy of the Shadow, Savage Empire,
    Crusaders of Dark Savant & Others.

0
no