Pirates of Realmspace - Spelljammer

Hi,
Anyone know where I might get a copy of the manual for this game?
TIA!

0
Baron
7/6/2003 6:37:31 PM
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg 10728 articles. 0 followers. jonahnynla (1774) is leader. Post Follow

In article <L%ZNa.12766$Ha.5235@nwrdny02.gnilink.net>,
baron_greystoneNOSPAM@hotmail.com says...

>Hi,
>Anyone know where I might get a copy of the manual for this game?
>TIA!

I posted a copy ot the newsgroup alt.binaires but it seems to be taking a while
to show up.

If it doesn't show up there, email me and I will email you a copy.

http://users.erols.com/kennrice
    Civil War Round Table of DC & Concentration Camp made of LEGO bricks
http://members.tripod.com/~kennrice
    Maps of Ultima 7 Parts 1 & 2, Prophecy of the Shadow, Savage Empire,
    Crusaders of Dark Savant & Others.

0
no

Pirates!
I surprised there isn't much talk about this game. I'm sure as hell having a good time with it. Plays almost identical as the original and very smoothly. Ship battles are very well done. Land battle are pretty good too. All in all a very fun beer and pretzels game. Not a ton of brain cells needed to play but very addictive. I have to give Sid and company a huge thumbs up. Off to bag another Treasure Galleon. Rastak wrote: > I surprised there isn't much talk about this game. I'm sure as hell > having a good time with it. Plays almost identical as the...

Butt pirates of the upper peninsula
INDEED ! http://i45.tinypic.com/2cdyb0l.jpg eddie hojnacki <eddie.hojnacki@gmail.com> writes: 50> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.fucknozzles,rec.radio.cb 50> INDEED ! What do your exclamation and URL have to do with comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.fucknozzles,rec.radio.cb, hojnacki? On Apr 30, 9:12=A0pm, eddie hojnacki <eddie.hojna...@gmail.com> wrote: > INDEED !http kb9rqz wrote: > On Apr 30, 9:12 pm, eddie hojnacki <eddie.hojna...@gmail.com> wrote: >> INDEED !http kb...

Pirates!
http://talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html Avast, ye scurvy dogs! -- September 19 is International Talk Like A Pirate Day. Just Do It. Arrrr. In article <180920052149077519%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_S.balderstone.ca>, Dave Balderstone <dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_S.balderstone.ca> wrote: > Avast, ye scurvy dogs! Yaaaar! I nearly forgot! *hands over some grog* -- Pete Stephenson HeyPete.com In article <180920052149077519%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_S.balderstone.ca>, Dave Balderstone <dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_S.balderstone.ca> wrote: > http://talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html > > A...

[News] Romanian Preseident Says Pirated Windows Built the Country
Romania: Software piracy made us what we are today ,----[ Quote ] | Experts have called for stronger action from Romanian officials on | software piracy, with prosecutors encouraged to stop dismissing | potential cases. The International Intellectual Property Alliance | in 2006 said dismissals are acting as a disincentive on police to | clamp down on criminals, who are mostly end-users and distributors. `---- http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/02/02/romania_microsoft_piracy/ WGA and Vista will bring a /huge/ boon to Linux in the country. There are some prominent Linux bloggers from Romania, ...

pirates of ther caribbean
Does anyone have a workable cheat for this game,I have tried the one that you edit the character ini file but can not get it to work,or can anyone exlplain how to do this cheat from start to finish.. CHEERS BILLY C > Does anyone have a workable cheat for this game,I have tried the one that you > edit the character ini file but can not get it to work,or can anyone exlplain > how to do this cheat from start to finish. It's pretty straight forward. Make a backup copy of the character.ini file and store it somewhere safe but not in the same folder (so you can reset it later if/as n...

How do I pirate Windows XP?
Yeah, seriously. As many of you may know, I have a Dell laptop. Being a PC, it doesn't actually come with a Windows installation CD, only a "Restoration" CD. But, the product key (i.e. serial number) for Windows XP is printed on this ugly sticker on the bottom of the laptop. So if I were to install a copy of Windows XP on it, I could use this legitimate product code to install and activate Windows. So, I have a Windows license but I don't have a copy of Windows, if I download a pirated copy of Windows I can use my legitimate product key to install it. So where do I ...

[News] [SOT] Mirosoft's Friend Elsevier is a 'Pirate', Just Like Microsoft

Silicone Valley Pirates
# 1 Watch the movie # 2 ---- post yer opinions on this thread about Billy Gates and your frustrations and envy of him....... or Steve Jobs, or what ever... So here ya go------ here is your thread...... I will simply say this to start the thread: Bill was a master thief and a master of bullshit, and is now the richest man in the world. He ( and his team ) were also master programmers, at the same time. His vision of the future, should not be doubted... he has proven it to be true..... and to his credit, has been a MAJOR contributer, to that vision.......... BUT === BUT=== "he&...

The Pirate Bay down?
<http://thepiratebay.org/> <-work for anyone right now? -- If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate. In article <1ikuk1b.1qu3tcm1xr7k4zN%jamiekg@wizardling.geek.nz>, Jamie Kahn Genet <jamiekg@wizardling.geek.nz> wrote: > <http://thepiratebay.org/> <-work for anyone right now? Nope. I'm sure they'll be back shortly, though. -- Woodworking links and more at http://www.woodenwabbits.com -------------- I kill all messages from Google Groups. See http://improve-usenet.org for details. Dave Balderstone <dave@N_O_T_...

Re: Pirate Radio Stations Challenge Feds
Martha Mendoza <ap@telecom-digest.org> wrote in message news:telecom25.342.2@telecom-digest.org: > By MARTHA MENDOZA, AP National Writer > To Stephen Dunifer, it was yet another revolutionary moment. But to the > untrained eye, it looked more like a geek fest. Over four days, a dozen > men and women shyly bumped shoulders as they studied schematics and > tinkered with romex connectors, resistors, microphone cords, meters, > sockets and capacitors -- the stuff of illegal radio stations. I'd be inclined to favor an easy licensing system for very-low-pow...

Ubisoft found Pirating the Pirates.
http://www.skeptobot.com/2008/07/ubisoft-found-pirating-pirates.html "Brian Mathews" <bm@yummy.conn> wrote in message news:sk5584l8ouqr2fmb7oj6clqacmvigteh6e@4ax.com... > > > http://www.skeptobot.com/2008/07/ubisoft-found-pirating-pirates.html > I posted about this 8 hours ago! http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1991064316/m/1381029176/p/1 ...

[adv]Arrrr... It's "Talk like a Pirate Day" at Solarbotics! Get ye 15% the newTurbot Kit only today!
Arrrrrrr....Tis the official �Talk Like a Pirate Day� this fine Septembarrrr the 19th. For all ye landlubberrrrs, that�s this Monday September the 19th. If ye be an unbeliever, check out the official site here <http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html>. In celebrrration of this fine tradition, we be offerrring a special deal. Everyone knows that every good Pirate needs a good Turrrbot on his shoulder. (Parrrots...Turrrbots...sound like the same thing). Soooo, it tain't the FISH, it's the ROBOT. Thems being a big difference ya land-lubber... Anyone who ...

Naming a Pirate.....
Well, in follow-up to my previous post about receiving a pirated game via Ebay, I complained to Ebay, and suprise, nada.... So, I have contacted Paradox, however this seller is still selling several games from several different companies, all you can be sure, imported Russian pirated copies such as the game I received (made by a "company" called "neogame"). Putting this out here so any companies that lurk on the boards can see if he has any of their titles listed, and can take appropriate action, since you can get farther with Ebay than I. Sellers Ebay ...

Linux is an evil OS used by hackers, crackers and software pirates!!!
Linux was written by mischievous people to do mischievous things on the net and elsewhere. Most virus, trojan and worm writers are Linux users. Most software pirates are Linux users, too. I think this OS is plain EVIL, it does turn you into a criminal and it should be outlawed!!! Gene Stonerly wrote: > Linux was written by mischievous people to do mischievous > things on the net and elsewhere. Most virus, trojan and worm > writers are Linux users. > > Most software pirates are Linux users, too. > > I think this OS is plain EVIL, it does turn you into a criminal > ...

OT: is it ok to pirate from pirates :)
Hi, UbiSoft seems to have had a problem getting around their own copy protection scheme for their Direct2Drive edition of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2. So what did they do ? Use an existing crack for it, but forgot to remove the pirate's tag :) http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1991064316/m/1381029176/p/1 Now, it could be me, but I find that extremely funny. I hope they get sued by the pirates for pirating their crack :) Greetz, Eddy Sterckx > Now, it could be me, but I find that extremely funny. I hope they get > sued by the pirates for ...

Martin J. Jenkins Piracy Case May Exonerate Tomato Garden Windows Pirate #2
Martin J. Jenkins Piracy Case May Exonerate Tomato Garden Windows Pirate TRANSLATED FROM http://int.ipr.gov.cn/ipr/inter/info/Article.jsp?a_no=237384&col_no=1285&dir=200809 INTRODUCTION: Tomato Garden Accusation Has No Case According to American Double Standards on Intellectual Property See how US decided the Symantec Piracy case: Black-heart American Judge's Absurd Case Law Will Exonerate Tomato Garden Pirates Tomato Garden was accused of pirating Micrsoft Software. August 15, During the Beijing Olympics, its web master Hong Lei was arrested. With his son i...

Pirates need tech support for their pirated copies of Fallout 3
http://www.gamestooge.com/2008/10/14/pirates-continue-with-support-calls/ No, really, WTF?!?! I=92m not exactly sure why, seemingly all of a sudden, pirating video games is high on the list of news lately. Now Bethesda Softworks has concerns over how to handle paying their customer support folks for supporting pirated copies of their titles. Customers actually call up the Bethesda support line with issues and support actually handles their call. Why? Because real customers would be utterly pissed if they were deemed =93a pirate,=94 so everyone has to be handled with care - even the real pir...

[News] The MAFIAA Loses an Opportunity in Pirate Bay Trial, Norwegian Minister Rejects Copyrights

Puzzle Pirates
Anyone play. Its a Great Game. look for me. Elementgod-ocean Midnite, crew: Pirate Mafia -- Message posted via http://www.gameskb.com ...

Cosmicpenguin.com
http://cosmicpenguin.com/tmp/Jefferson-Airplane--When-the-Earth-Moves-Again--Bark.mp3 Listen before he takes it down! Proof of Mark's copyright infringement..... (His favourite song) -- Qubitarkhive.com FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STENGTH, WAR IS PEACE, CENSORSHIP IS FREE SPEECH On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 17:05:36 -0500, Ender2070 wrote: > http://cosmicpenguin.com/tmp/Jefferson-Airplane--When-the-Earth-Moves-Again--Bark.mp3 > > Listen before he takes it down! Proof of Mark's copyright infringement..... > > (His favourite song) I figured this would be Mark S. Bilk...

You are all now pirates...
So how does it feel to still be using software for which you no longer have a licence, which is illegal, and thus you have no right to continue using? How does it feel to be on the same level as the hackers many of you depise? How does it feel to now be pirates? How does it feel to be a fugitive form justice? To answer all your questions at once.......it feels pretty fucking good........ How does that grab you? TK "Tim Knight" <ferrousp@aol.com> wrote in message news:20030708151142.27389.00000035@mb-m19.aol.com... > To answer all your questions at once.......it fee...

[News] Guns =?UTF-8?B?TuKAmQ==?= Roses -- Like Lily Allen -- Caught for Stealing Like a 'Pirate' Again

Sid Meier's Pirates! movie clip
Here's a link to a movie clip for the soon to be released game by Sid Meier. Watching the clip was almost like watching a Hollywood movie preview. :) I got my buttered popcorn and soda all ready for this game. http://www.3dgamers.com/games/pirates/ Or maybe the game is already out? Whoa! This is almost the end of Nov! http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/sidmeierspirates/ SOON to be released? It's ALREADY released... OldDog wrote: > > Here's a link to a movie clip for the soon to be released game by Sid Meier. > Watching the clip was almost like watching...

Tortuga
Hey, anyone played Tortuga - Pirate Hunter? Very remniscent (is that correct spelling) of Pirates! from Sid Meier. I've just started a game but have a question. How do you keep your crews morale up? Do I have to divide up the plunder (or share the booty as it's called in this game), or is there anything else I need to do? Tommy The crew be gettin' a bit testy if'n ya not be a true fightin' n sailin' man. Ya needs to engage some enemies once in awhile to keep 'em in fightin' spirits ya see. Also they gets a mite crabby if ya not be supplyin' ...

Pirates!
I'm a huge fan or "hardcore" rpg's -- BG 1&2, Wizardry VI-VIII, PST, etc. (a whole bunch more which aren't as good as those) -- and not much else but when Dungeon Lords was pushed back to May I figured I'd try out Pirates! instead of going for Heretic Kingdoms. One of the few non-rpg's I enjoyed a whole lot as the Microprose Magic the Gathering game including the very fun Shandalar portion of the game. Shandalar was created by the same person who created Pirates! so I figured what the heck. The reason I'm posting is that I have been playing Pirates! for...