The Witcher 3

I was just able to get into this game and am really enjoying it.

Did anyone here complete it? I find the world huge and am having so much
fun exploring and chatting with the folks and solving their issues, I
don't know if I'll ever finish it.

I've reached level 12 and just completed Family Matters, but not all the
side quests associated with Velen.

Great game and I did buy the discounted DLC Blood & Wine as it appealed
to me more than the other expansion. Great fun.

Diane
0
DMP
5/17/2016 9:56:12 AM
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg 10727 articles. 0 followers. jonahnynla (1774) is leader. Post Follow

On Tue, 17 May 2016 05:56:12 -0400, DMP <DMP@mungemaid.com> wrote:

>I was just able to get into this game and am really enjoying it.
>
>Did anyone here complete it? I find the world huge and am having so much
>fun exploring and chatting with the folks and solving their issues, I
>don't know if I'll ever finish it.
>
>I've reached level 12 and just completed Family Matters, but not all the
>side quests associated with Velen.

Played it, loved it. The game does have a very slow start though, and
it was around the "Family Matters" questline that it really 'clicked'
for me. And I was never really happy with the combat system (to be
fair, I understand that later patches improved the combat somewhat but
I finished the game before those were released). I am a big fan of
low-fantasy, and wandering the gorgeous open world as an itinerant
adventurer was a great deal of fun.

Technically, I think I ended up on the "losing" track of the game by
the time I ended, although I disagree with how that came about (I'll
say no more about it though since I don't want to spoil the ending for
you). But since the core gameplay and writing was so strong I forgive
its mediocre ending.

>Great game and I did buy the discounted DLC Blood & Wine as it appealed
>to me more than the other expansion. Great fun.

I'm holding off on the (paid) DLC. My goal is to replay the first two
Witchers first before I give W3 another shot, by which time the DLC
should be available on the cheap ;-)

0
Spalls
5/17/2016 1:32:24 PM
Am 17.05.2016 um 15:32 schrieb Spalls Hurgenson:
> I'm holding off on the (paid) DLC. My goal is to replay the first two
> Witchers first before I give W3 another shot, by which time the DLC
> should be available on the cheap ;-)

The free DLC "Blood and Wine" is now
available.

--
Ciao, Ned.
0
The free DLC "Blood and Wine" is now
available.

Thanks ;)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")  mouse (Sooo Nice To See Some Activity Here)

0
Trimble
5/31/2016 3:40:45 PM
Is this game good?
0
Insane
6/1/2016 1:40:02 AM
Am 01.06.2016 um 03:40 schrieb Insane Ranter:
> Is this game good?

You mean the dlc, don't you?
I didn't play it yet. First I have to
finish "The Witcher EE" (almost done)
and "The Witcher 2 - Assassins of Kings EE",
not even started.

That means: In about 2 weeks, i can tell
you more.

But I already played them all without DLCs, what
could I say - brilliant!

Maybe its better to use c.s.i.p.g.action.
--
Ciao, Ned.
0