FS/FA: $5.00 IBM Thinkpad Laptop 360/750/755/760/765 Floppy Drive 687080

We currently have this item up for sale on Ebay.  Please go to our webpage
to see this and other great items up for auction.  We also offer many FIXED
PRICE items for sale as well.

http://WWW.JLAENTERPRISES.COM

This and our other items are also available FOR SALE outside of the auction.
Contact JLA ENTERPRISES either via e-mail at our webpage, via fax (270)
573-5582 or via telephone (919) 488-3415 for more information.  Even if this
item is no longer available on our website, we usually have additional items
of a similar configuration in stock that will be available FOR SALE.

Be sure to bookmark http://www.jlaenterprises.com and check back weekly for
many new items across the board that will be added.  DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING
THAT YOU NEED TODAY?  CALL US AT (919) 488-3415 FOR DIRECT SALES.  We ship
worldwide.

Thank You
JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION

WE BUY ANYTHING. CORPORATE ASSET RECOVERY / LIQUIDATION (AKA INVESTMENT
RECOVERY). SURPLUS, EXCESS INVENTORY, OVERSTOCK, OBSOLETE AND USED ITEMS. IF
YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SELL GIVE US A CALL!!! SINGLE PIECE OR MULTIPLE
TRUCKLOADS. WE WILL PICK UP FROM ANYWHERE IN THE US (BY TRUCKLOAD ONLY).
CORPORATIONS OR INDIVIDUALS. CASH PAID FOR ALL ITEMS WITH NO HASSLE!!! (919)
488-3415, FAX: (270) 573-5582.

LOOKING TO RECYCLE YOUR USED OR OLD COMPUTERS, MONITORS AND TECHNOLOGY?  WE
ACCEPT DROP-OFFS IN THE RALEIGH / DURHAM, NORTH CAROLINA, LITTLE ROCK,
ARKANSAS, AND ORANGE, CALIFORNIA (LIMITED AVAILABILITY) AREAS (CALL 1ST) AND
WILL PICKUP CERTAIN LARGE LOADS OF EQUIPMENT.  CONTACT JLA ENTERPRISES FOR MORE
DETAILS.

If this message has been posted to a USENET NEWSGROUP which does not allow
these type of messages, please notify us ASAP and we will remove the group from
our posts.  Please be sure to include a COMPLETE copy of the "Official, not
proposed" CHARTER or FAQ'S of the group in question.

****We post with the "FS and FA" tag in our posts due to the fact that our
items are both "For Sale" via Ebay OR you can buy the item or one of similar
configuration from us directly at a "Fixed Price."  The price that is listed in
the subject of this message is the current price that the item is listed for on
Ebay when this message was posted.  If you would like to purchase this item
"DIRECT" at a fixed price, contact us via the information on our website.****
laoutg e se

srjnsr gj

stkj5b srk
dkjtnh,ssktn h

tr
sdlk hith6

JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES
JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES
JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES
JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES
JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES  JLA ENTERPRISES JLA
ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA
ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES
JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES

JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES
JLA ENTERPRISES
JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES
JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES
JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES
JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES
JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES
comp.ibm.hardware.video 3481 articles. 0 followers. nvidianv55 (71) is leader. Post Follow

FS: IBM Thinkpad 360 series floppy drive.
The floppy drive is in good working order. FRU 84G2269. Only $10. Pick up in North York. Please reply by e-mail. ...

FS/FA: $25.00 IBM Thinkpad Laptop Computers 8859
We currently have this item up for sale on Ebay. Please go to our webpage to see this and other great items up for auction. We also offer many FIXED PRICE items for sale as well. http://stores.ebay.com/JLA-ENTERPRISES This and our other items are also available FOR SALE outside of the auction. Contact JLA ENTERPRISES either via e-mail at our webpage, via fax (832)553-7376 or via telephone (919) 488-3415 for more information. Even if this item is no longer available on our website, we usually have additional items of a similar configuration in stock that will be available FOR SALE. Be s...

FS/FA: $25.00 IBM Thinkpad 600 Laptop Computer 56354
We currently have this item up for sale on Ebay. Please go to our webpage to see this and other great items up for auction. We also offer many FIXED PRICE items for sale as well. http://WWW.JLAENTERPRISES.COM This and our other items are also available FOR SALE outside of the auction. Contact JLA ENTERPRISES either via e-mail at our webpage, via fax (270) 573-5582 or via telephone (919) 488-3415 for more information. Even if this item is no longer available on our website, we usually have additional items of a similar configuration in stock that will be available FOR SALE. Be sure to boo...

FS/FA: $35.00 IBM Thinkpad Laptop Computer Systems 4948
We currently have this item up for sale on Ebay. Please go to our webpage to see this and other great items up for auction. We also offer many FIXED PRICE items for sale as well. http://stores.ebay.com/JLA-ENTERPRISES This and our other items are also available FOR SALE outside of the auction. Contact JLA ENTERPRISES either via e-mail at our webpage, via fax (832)553-7376 or via telephone (919) 488-3415 for more information. Even if this item is no longer available on our website, we usually have additional items of a similar configuration in stock that will be available FOR ...

FS/FA: $25.00 IBM Thinkpad 600 Laptop Computer 834325
We currently have this item up for sale on Ebay. Please go to our webpage to see this and other great items up for auction. We also offer many FIXED PRICE items for sale as well. http://WWW.JLAENTERPRISES.COM This and our other items are also available FOR SALE outside of the auction. Contact JLA ENTERPRISES either via e-mail at our webpage, via fax (270) 573-5582 or via telephone (919) 488-3415 for more information. Even if this item is no longer available on our website, we usually have additional items of a similar configuration in stock that will be available FOR SALE. Be sure to boo...

FS/FA: $35.00 IBM Thinkpad 600E Laptop (works great!!!) 8849
We currently have this item up for sale on Ebay. Please go to our webpage to see this and other great items up for auction. We also offer many FIXED PRICE items for sale as well. http://stores.ebay.com/JLA-ENTERPRISES This and our other items are also available FOR SALE outside of the auction. Contact JLA ENTERPRISES either via e-mail at our webpage, via fax (832)553-7376 or via telephone (919) 488-3415 for more information. Even if this item is no longer available on our website, we usually have additional items of a similar configuration in stock that will be available FOR ...

FS/FA: $45.00 IBM Thinkpad PII Laptops (working great) 9940
We currently have this item up for sale on Ebay. Please go to our webpage to see this and other great items up for auction. We also offer many FIXED PRICE items for sale as well. http://stores.ebay.com/JLA-ENTERPRISES This and our other items are also available FOR SALE outside of the auction. Contact JLA ENTERPRISES either via e-mail at our webpage, via fax (832)553-7376 or via telephone (919) 488-3415 for more information. Even if this item is no longer available on our website, we usually have additional items of a similar configuration in stock that will be available FOR SALE. Be s...

FS: IBM Thinkpad AC adapter , CD-ROM drive, ext. floppy drive
For sale: IBM Thinkpad AC adapter - $20 IBM Thinkpad internal CD-ROM drive - $30 IBM Thinkpad external floppy drive with cabe - $30. Pictures and FRU numbers available. Please reply by e-mail. ...

FA: IBM Thinkpad 760 20X CD-Rom Drives, AC Adapters & Zip Drives
To view the auctions, please visit http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/transcomservices/ ----== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =--- ...

FS: IBM THINKPAD T21 LAPTOP 750 Mhz
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C3BE76.F3DF6C70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable No Reserve on bidding. Check out the specs on eBay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D3445869092&category=3D= 31553&rd=3D1 ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C3BE76.F3DF6C70 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> &...

FS: IBM Thinkpad 360 series 9.5 inch display
The display is working, no dead pixels; comes together with the inverter board. P/N 84G2394. Asking $15. Pick up in North York. Please reply by e-mail. ...

FS: Ni-MH Laptop Battery for IBM ThinkPad 360 Series
The battery is a pull from an old Thinkpad 360 CSE, but still holding charge. FRU 84G2146. Replaces also: FRU 66G5063 FRU 84G2094 FRU 84G2097 FRU 84G2144 FRU 84G2392 Only $10. Pick up in North York. Reply by e-mail. ...

FS: IBM thinkpad 600 $49 / IBM thinkpad 600 $150
Most of this stuff is FS and not FA Item name: IBM Thinkpad 600 PII 300mhz laptop http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6768038641 Item name: IBM Thinkpad 600 PII 300mhz laptop - NICE!!! Price: $150.00 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6768604597 Item name: Dell Optiplex PIII 667mhz ,DVD,CD-RW , 15GB Hard Drive Price: $135.00 http://c...

FS: 20 External IBM thinkpad 600 600e 600x Floppy drives
20 External IBM thinkpad 600 600e 600x Floppy drives http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6818589871 ...

FS or FT: 15 External IBM thinkpad 600 600e 600x Floppy drives
Item name: 15 External IBM thinkpad 600 600e 600x Floppy drives Price: $49.00 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6803996887 I've got about 200 of these, am willing to trade for ibm 600 power supplies or laptop hard drives(3gb-10gb) click the "Here" button in the description to email me ...

FS/FA: $5.00 each Palm V / Palm Professional / IBM Workpad 5933
We currently have this item up for sale on Ebay. Please go to our webpage to see this and other great items up for auction. We also offer many FIXED PRICE items for sale as well. http://stores.ebay.com/JLA-ENTERPRISES This and our other items are also available FOR SALE outside of the auction. Contact JLA ENTERPRISES either via e-mail at our webpage, via fax (832)553-7376 or via telephone (919) 488-3415 for more information. Even if this item is no longer available on our website, we usually have additional items of a similar configuration in stock that will be available FOR SALE. Be s...

New IBM ext 5.25" floppy drive on ebay @ $1.00
Thought someone might be interested in this one....saw a post awhile back about 1 dying and looking f/ a replacement. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D2791434841 =20 "I Feel The Need For Speed" CatBird =20 ...

FS/FT: 15 External IBM thinkpad 600 600e 600x Floppy drives
Item name: 15 External IBM thinkpad 600 600e 600x Floppy drives Price: $49.00 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6803996887 I've got about 200 of these, am willing to trade for ibm 600 power supplies or laptop hard drives(3gb-10gb) click the "Here" button in the description to email me ...

FA: IBM Thinkpad Laptop 390E/333/14in/128MB/6.4G/CD/FLOPPY
On EBAY: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=140083&item=300071096073 This computer is in nice operating condition, 14 inch screen has no bad pixels. Model 390E, type 2626 ENU. Battery included, but does not hold charge. Unit has CDROM and 1.44 inch floppy drives together internally in same unit. No operating system, but I took photo Windows 98 desktop before clearing hard drive. Install your own OS when unit arrives. Screen: High Resolution 1024X768 Max, Optical: 24 x CD ROM included. Internet: 56 k Modem, AC adaptor is included along with docking sta...

FS/FA: $5.00 each Palm Pilots ( Palm V / Palm Professional / IBM Workpad ) 4483
We currently have this item up for sale on Ebay. Please go to our webpage to see this and other great items up for auction. We also offer many FIXED PRICE items for sale as well. http://stores.ebay.com/JLA-ENTERPRISES This and our other items are also available FOR SALE outside of the auction. Contact JLA ENTERPRISES either via e-mail at our webpage, via fax (832)553-7376 or via telephone (919) 488-3415 for more information. Even if this item is no longer available on our website, we usually have additional items of a similar configuration in stock that will be available FOR ...

Cheap Laptop FA IBM Thinkpad 760 EL P120 mhz 40MB 1.3GB 56.6
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=42202&item=3442382778 Processor: 120 MHz Memory: 40MB Hard Drive: 1.33GB CDROM: 8x [Internal/Removable] Floppy: 1.44MB [Internal/Removable] Modem: 56.6 [PCMCIA] Sound: With Built In Speakers Sound Inputs/Outputs: Line/Line Out/Internal Microphone PCMCIA: 2 Slots Battery: Lithium-Ion Battery Power Supply: AC Adapter/ Charger Included If you don't get a buyer on that.... let me know. Ryan "Spikethedog" <info@adonisent.com> wrote in message news:dwuub.56945$n6.53614@nwrddc03.gnilink.net....

FS or FT: 20 External & Internal IBM thinkpad 600 600e 600x Floppy Disk drives
Item name: 20 External IBM thinkpad 600 600e 600x Floppy drives Price: $49.00 http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/93121661 I've got about 200 of these, am willing to trade for ibm 600 power supplies or laptop hard drives(3gb-10gb) click the "Here" button in the description to email me ...

FS/FA: $5.00 each 2GB to 9.1 GB External Seagate SCSI Hard Drives *All working great* for PC, Mac's and Laptops 7765
We currently have this item up for sale on Ebay. Please go to our webpage to see this and other great items up for auction. We also offer many FIXED PRICE items for sale as well. http://WWW.JLAENTERPRISES.COM This and our other items are also available FOR SALE outside of the auction. Contact JLA ENTERPRISES either via e-mail at our webpage, via fax (270) 573-5582 or via telephone (919) 488-3415 for more information. Even if this item is no longer available on our website, we usually have additional items of a similar configuration in stock that will be available FOR SALE. Be...

Web resources about - FS/FA: $5.00 IBM Thinkpad Laptop 360/750/755/760/765 Floppy Drive 687080 - comp.ibm.hardware.video

ThinkPad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ThinkPad is a line of laptop computers and tablets by Lenovo . The series was originally designed, developed, and sold by IBM until Lenovo acquired ...

ThinkPad Tablet Forum
ThinkPad Tablet Forum

Hero on ThinkPad - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
My new mobile phone: HTC Hero.

Lenovo Unboxed: ThinkPad X220t tablet - YouTube
We unbox the Lenovo ThinkPad X220t convertible tablet. Go up to 18 hours unplugged with our slice battery. Choose from among touch, pen or traditional ...

Lenovo unveils Windows 8 ThinkPad Tablet 2
Lenovo unveils Windows 8 ThinkPad Tablet 2

Lenovo toasts ThinkPad at 20 with new laptop, tablet
... unveiling of two new works - from Chinese PC maker Lenovo Group Ltd. Chinese PC maker Lenovo Group Ltd marked the 20th anniversary of the ThinkPad ...

大气沉稳商务本 ThinkPad X230i正热卖_ThinkPad笔记本电脑_笔记本行情-中关村在线
ThinkpadX230i笔记本一直以来都是商务本里的畅销机型,目前这款全新设计的产品正在亚马逊商城促销,最新价格为4599元,这个价格不算贵建议近期有购机计划的朋友关注一下亚马逊商城。亚马逊商城ThinkPadX230i促销Thin。

精中求变 ThinkPad T440简评_网易数码
精中求变 ThinkPad T440简评

Lenovo’s laptops are looking less like Thinkpads and more like MacBook Pros
. This is the new Lenovo IdeaPad U310 (and U410) as it appears in the FCC database . I always wonder if, in the design meetings at Lenovo, they ...

Sure, ThinkPads Sell Well, But What About Brand Lenovo?
He's dropped laptops from planes and sent school science projects into space, but can Lenovo CMO David Roman make the world's No. 2 computer ...