USB 1.0 or 1.1??

Howdy!

Googled this as much as I could, but no luck.

I have a reasonably old Toshiba Satellite 4030CDT notebook. I'd like to
know what kind of USB port it has. The "revision" I think it's called.
You know 1.0, 1.1 or 2.0. I'm sure it's not 2.0 but I'd like to know if
it's 1.1 or 1.0. Does anybody know of a way to tell what revision a USB
port is? Or if not, does anyone know what revision is on a Toshiba
4030CDT?

Penno
0
penno
10/23/2004 10:58:20 AM
comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc 421 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

"penno" schrieb
> I have a reasonably old Toshiba Satellite 4030CDT notebook. I'd like
> to know what kind of USB port it has. The "revision" I think it's
> called. You know 1.0, 1.1 or 2.0. I'm sure it's not 2.0 but I'd like
> to know if it's 1.1 or 1.0. Does anybody know of a way to tell what
> revision a USB port is? Or if not, does anyone know what revision is
> on a Toshiba 4030CDT?

Hi penno, what about Controlpanel/SysInfo for USB Adapter?
Otherwise "Sandra" or "Aida32" could be of any help?
Horst.
0
Horst