[auction IT] IBM L40sx 386 ps2 notebook portatile laptop eccezionale

<http://search.ebay.com/140091467067>
[Ends march 11th, 2007]

I don't speak italian, but this is what I made up so far:
- boots
- counts memory
- asks for reference disk
- looks good
- handling fee: EUR 2.00 on top of shipping charges

I'm not sure if a power adapter is included, but I would suspect so (I think
it's quite likely that the battery is gone by now). I'll ask the Italian
interim at our office tomorrow for a translation to see if I missed
something. Unless someone else here speaks italian and does the effort.

Regards,
Alvin.

0
Alvin