[auction US] IBM PS/2 Hardware Interface Tech. Ref. Blue Book MINT #2

System Specific Info. Models 50,55SX60,65SX,70,90,95

<http://search.ebay.com/130086518753>
[Ends march 11th, 2007]

Louis,

This seller is trying to drive you nuts by releasing his goodies bit by bit.

Regards,
Alvin.

0
Alvin

I'm on it.

Alvin Andries wrote:
> System Specific Info. Models 50,55SX60,65SX,70,90,95
>
> <http://search.ebay.com/130086518753>
> [Ends march 11th, 2007]
>
> Louis,
>
> This seller is trying to drive you nuts by releasing his goodies bit by bit.
>
> Regards,
> Alvin.

0
Louis
3/10/2007 11:53:45 PM
Damn it, Gerd, YOU buy it and YOU scan it.

Louis Ohland wrote:
> I'm on it.
>
> Alvin Andries wrote:
>> System Specific Info. Models 50,55SX60,65SX,70,90,95
>>
>> <http://search.ebay.com/130086518753>
>> [Ends march 11th, 2007]
>>
>> Louis,
>>
>> This seller is trying to drive you nuts by releasing his goodies bit
>> by bit.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Alvin.

0
Louis
3/11/2007 5:21:13 PM
"Louis Ohland" <ohland@charter.net> wrote in message
> Damn it, Gerd, YOU buy it and YOU scan it.
>
> Louis Ohland wrote:
> > I'm on it.
> >
> > Alvin Andries wrote:
> >> System Specific Info. Models 50,55SX60,65SX,70,90,95
> >>
> >> <http://search.ebay.com/130086518753>
> >> [Ends march 11th, 2007]
> >>
> >> Louis,
> >>
> >> This seller is trying to drive you nuts by releasing his goodies bit
> >> by bit.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Alvin.

Louis,

Relax. Have a cheese burger. I'll have a peek in an hour to see how it
ended.

Alvin.

0
Alvin
3/11/2007 6:31:17 PM
"Alvin Andries" <Alvin_Andries.no_spam@no.spam.versateladsl.be> wrote in
message news:45f44ada$0$30746$bf4948fe@news.tele2.nl...

> "Louis Ohland" <ohland@charter.net> wrote in message
> > Damn it, Gerd, YOU buy it and YOU scan it.
> >
> > Louis Ohland wrote:
> > > I'm on it.

> Louis,
>
> Relax. Have a cheese burger. I'll have a peek in an hour to see how it
> ended.
>
> Alvin.

Congrats!

I wonder if we shouldn't create a closed mailing list for eBay items. Our
lurkers read this group as well.

Alvin.

0
Alvin
3/11/2007 8:20:21 PM
> I wonder if we shouldn't create a closed mailing list for eBay items. Our
> lurkers read this group as well.

The hotter the stuff, the deeper the silence.... should be.

0
UZnal